Author Topic: Gilmore Girls: Lorelai's Halloween [ORIGINAL; Fantasy Age Diff m/m/f M/f f/M] √  (Read 1236 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
[Author's Note: When I decided to do a Gilmore Girls story for Halloween Month, I immediately after also decided to do a two-for-one deal, partly because it'd been so long since my last Gilmore Girls story.

Basically all of my stand alone Gilmore Girls stories are set before the television series started. Over the course of me writing stories based in various characters from the series, I had some sort of "out of the box" ideas I wanted to eventually try. One of the ideas was to do Lorelai stories when she was younger (which now means maybe I should do one story with Lorelai and Sookie - Melissa McCarthy from Mike & Molly).

I've had various ideas about what Lorelai might have been like when she was a teenager, and considering how old she was when she had Rory, she had to be pretty damn wild. So I hope I do a good job on this one and you enjoy. Please remember to comment on the story ~ G]
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 12:20:04 PM by GEMINIGUY »
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
[ORIGINAL; Fantasy
Age Difference Drug Use
m/m/g Hand Job Cumshot
M/f Oral Sex
Incest g/M Oral Sex 1st Time]

Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, LOOSELY BASED ON ANOTHER WORK OF FICTION. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT CONDONE ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, NOR DOES HE CONDONE ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY BETWEEN FAMILY MEMBERS NOR THE USE OF ILLEGAL DRUGS.

[Halloween 1980 ~ Stars Hollow, Connecticut]

It was a different time. A very time. If bright, innocent and unwild Rory Gilmore had gone back in time twenty years to chum around with her mom, she would have been shocked by the things she saw and heard. Sex, drugs and Rock 'N Roll indeed . . .
But even moreso, she'd have been more shocked of her mother and her behavior. Of course Rory had been naïve of the going ons of her mother in the present, despite the fact that the two were as close as sisters, and actually could pass for sisters.
Rory's mother may have looked ten years younger than her age, but she had the opposite "problem" twenty years earlier.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 08:07:02 AM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
If sixteen year old Rory [who looked eleven or twelve] went back in time that amount of time, she'd have found her twelve year old mother could have passed for her older sister . . .
At twelve, Lorelai was in some ways like sixteen year old Rory, well mostly she was bright which was why she'd been skipped two Grades to High School. But she wasn't innocent, unwild or naïve. She was actually quite the handful.
Lorelai was taller than most girls of High School [even taller than some boys], she already wore makeup, and she sported a 34D-22-34 figure, her breasts still in the process of developing. So to a lot of of boys she passed for an 11th Grader or older.
Of course most boys knew Lorelai was only twelve, but they didn't care. They loved her mature body and huge tits. Not that they'd outright hit on her or ask her out. But because she was so smart, they'd ask her to come to their houses and tutor them, planning to hit on Lorelai then. Often they'd chicken out.
But being a twelve year old in "big, bad High School" wasn't what had made Lorelai wild and hard for the Gilmore's to handle.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 12:03:18 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
She'd almost always been curious about the world around her, as well as her body.
When she was little, she loved how the hard spray of shower nozzle felt hitting her body [Hell, her mother Emily understood the pleasures of that, Lorelai's father more interested in his work than sex]. It wasn't too long after that she realized how her fingers felt in one certain spot of her anatomy.
And when she'd started developing breasts at the age of eight, she saw how grown men looked at her and acted around her. Lorelai loved how that made her feel. And it just made the girl even more curious.
But as wild, out of control and bright as she was, there hadn't been any opportunities presented to Lorelai to act on her curiousity, nor could her superior mind think of any.
At least, not until after she started High School.
High school opened up the world for Lorelai so much. She saw new possibilities. And she loved the attention she got from the older boys. It made her dark reddish-brown nipples hard and her hairy little pussy so wet . . .
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 12:21:22 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Sex, drugs and Rock 'N Roll. I mentioned that early on. Our girl had that Rock 'N Roll early on. Of course her parents didn't approve of it. They hated KISS, AC/DC and especially Twisted Sister, among others. They hated the music, the hated the way teenagers danced to it, they hated the way their daughter danced to it.
The drugs. Not so much yet. Lorelai did smoke [one of the many habits she gave up when she found out she was pregnant with Rory years later] and did sneak the occasional drunk from her parents' liquor cabinet.
The sex. Not at all yet. The opportunity hadn't arisen yet.
But all that was about to change.
Lorelai was invited to a party. It was on Halloween night, but it wasn't that kind of party. But she knew exactly what kind it would be. Not that it mattered whichever kind of party it was; her parents didn't approve of the kind of party teenagers and College kids had.
Which was why Lorelai never told them about the party, and why she snuck out that night.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 04:56:10 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Lorelai had borrowed the clothes from a friend. Very short, black leather skirt that showed off her nearly coltish thighs. Black, lace-topped stockings and black leather boots. A strapless, red midriff top with no bra underneath showing a lot of titty under a leather jacket.
As usual Lorelai wore lots of makeup. When she got to the party the Juniors, Seniors and the College boys there loved her.
The Rock music was loud. The liquor was flowing. And Mary Jane was everywhere. Lorelai had her first joint at that party [and her second, and her third, and her . . .].
Lorelai got pretty wild. She was grinding up against guys [and girls, not that she was into girls], and it wasn't long before she was flashing her tits to the approval of all of the guys [most of the girls were jealous; nine had jugs like her].
It wasn't long before two High School guys got high enough to pull Lorelai into a bedroom for some privacy. They had her on the bed and their hard cocks out.
Lorelai had waited for this a long time. Wasting no time, she grabbed both cocks and started jerking them off. The guys didn't complain, they were finally getting some action from the younger girl.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 10:34:14 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
She found her pussy very wet, soaking the white cotton crotch of her panties. It really excited Lorelai, finally handling cock. It felt so warm in her hand, hard and yet soft at the same time.
With her jerking their cocks rapidly, it didn't take long for them to start leaking. Copious amounts of precum flew everywhere [which was probably not an unusual occurance in that bedroom], some hitting her face and chest, her top now down around her waist.
The guys were moaning and groaning, eyes closed, thinking they couldn't believe their luck. Lorelai was the hottest girl in school, and they were sure that they were the first to get some kind of action from her.
Of course being as excited as they were, and not having cum last since the night before, they didn't last very long. Just over two, no more than two and a half minutes, they were grunting and exploding their heavy cream all over Lorelai. Her pussy actually spasmed with a minor orgasm just from getting jizzed on.
Both older boys spurt out seven or eight times each, before going limp. They collapsed on the bed exhausted as she left to search out a bathroom to clean up in.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Lorelai got herself cleaned up and headed back downstairs. She was immediately accosted by one of the College guys.
"This party is lame," He said. "It's for babies. I know there's a hot Frat party up at the University going down. Want to come?"
"Sure!" Lorelai grinned.
So she left with him and they got in his BMW and drove off. Once on the University Campus, there was no problem finding the party. It looked like a scene out of Animal House! Lorelai had snuck in the movie theater to see it two years earlier.
The front lawn of the Frat house was a mess. College guys and gals were drinking or making out everywhere. One couple were fucking loudly in the bushes.
Lorelai grinned again. This is my kind of place! She thought.
Following the College guy inside, things were even wilder. Guys and gals in togas, guts chasing after half-naked girls, someone hanging from a chandelier.
The music was louder and hotter. Lorelai started to dance. Dome guys joined her. The guy who brought her brought her a drink and danced with her too. Eventually he pulled her off into one corner and they made out. She could feel his hard on against her.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 07:16:32 AM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
His hands went to her going ass, firm and well-rounded. Lorelai loved how they felt, growing aroused once again. Not that feeling his hard cock against her didn't already have that effect.
Of course he could only take so much. Especially feeling those lips pressing back firmly against his own.
Taking her hand, he lead the girl upstairs. Lorelai went with him eagerly. The fun part would be finding an empty bedroom. It was like Russian Roulette, but with sex acts instead of bullets.
The College guy opened several doors [the occupants to busy, drunk and/or high to notice], giving Lorelai glimpses of varying sex acts.
A guy and girl sixty-nining.
Another girl using her feet to jerk off a cock. Lorelai giggled.
A guy and girl fucking in the missionary position. She could see his cock pumping in and out of her hairy pussy.
Another couple fucking where the girl was bouncing up and down on the guy's cock.
Seeing all the fucking was giving Lorelai ideas. None of them involved the guy she was with. Not that she didn't want to get him off.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
They finally found an empty bedroom. Lorelai was seriously horny by then.
The guy kicked off his sneakers as he got out of his jeans and briefs. He flopped down on the bed on his back, large cock in hand.
"I've been wanting to feel those pouty lips around my cock since I first saw you," He growled.
Fine with me, Lorelai thought.
Dropping down on the bed between his legs, Lorelai took over gripping his cock, holding it by the base. She eagerly and inexperiencedly began licking his cock all over, loving the salty taste of it, spending more time on the mushroom-like head.
Sitting up, the guy reached down, pulled up her skirt and pushed his hands down her panties. She loved how firm her ass was . . .
Soon she opened her mouth and took the saliva-slickened head into it. The guy moaned. Lorelai sucked hard in it, moving her mouth up and down on it. Slowly she worked her mouth down the shaft, until she had more than two-thirds easily.
Lorelai began to bob up and down on it faster. The guy was groaning, leaned back again, eyes closed and head lolling back. His cock was by then leaking copious into her mouth, tasting salty as well.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 04:59:57 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
He was getting louder, soon he put his hands on the back of Lorelai's head and pumping his cock into her mouth some as she continued rapidly take it into her mouth.
Letting go of his cock, she took his it a little deeper into her mouth. His groans grew louder as his face-fucking became faster. His cock felt harder than ever.
She started using her tongue on the underside of his cock, raking it up and down, not knowing how sensitive that area was. He went crazy, grabbing the back of her head tighter, pulling her mouth further down around his cock as he face-fucked Lorelai faster. Luckily Lorelai didn't choke on it.
Her nipples were engorged, her panties soaked through by then. Then she felt his cock swell up in her mouth. He grunted and forced himself to the back of her throat as he started spewing.
She was kind of glad he did that. His jizz tasted like sour beer, and she was swallowing it down faster than she was tasting it. Fortunately he only spurt out five or six times before the flow petered out.
His cock was still hard when pulled it out. And by the wat that he was acting, Lorelai knew he wanted to stick it in her pussy then.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Not having had a joint in some time and the effect of her last beer having worn off, Lorelai was able to think clearly, and remembered something from Animal House . . .
"It's getting late, mister, and I should be getting home now," Lorelai said. "I'd love to go all the way with you, but I'm only twelve and if I don't get home soon my daddy will come looking for me . . ."
The College guy sobered up really quick.
"You're only twelve years old?!?" He blurted out.
Nodding, Lorelai pulled her wallet out of the leather jacket she'd borrowed, showing him her private school I.D. card with her date of birth on it.
He swallowed hard, taking a few steps back as he pulled his jeans and briefs back up.
"I, uhhh, I - I didn't -" He stammered not finding the words.
Lorelai put her wallet back in the leather jacket and giggled, something she never really did. It was all part of her act.
"Don't worry, mister, I won't tell anyone. I wanted to do that to you anyways. I like doing that. It'll be our secret . . ." She grinned conspiratorially.
He visibly relaxed.
"Just as long as you give me ride. You don't have to drop me off at home, just close by, okay?"

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
"Yes," I nodded vigorously, zipping up and buttoning his jeans. "No, that wouldn't be a problem. Are you ready now? I'm ready now."
Lorelai smiled and stood up. She followed him as he bypassed the party by taking her down the backstairs and slipping out the back way. Once around the house, no one paid them any attention in the inebriated [or sexual] state.
He drove as fast as the legal limit allowed, wanting to get rid of the preteen girl and then get drunk enough to forget all about her.
Lorelai had him drop her off around the corner from where she lived.
"Thank you," She smiled at him. "For the ride. And I had a really good time."
She leaned over and kissed him on the lips.
"A really good time . . ." Lorelai whispered hotly in his ear.
His hard on has gone down before. It was quickly rising again. If she had only been older . . . He thought. But he knew a few dozen beers would fix things.
Once Lorelai was out of the car and shut the passenger door, he pulled away from the curb, burning rubber. She smiled again before turning to walk home.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Her thoughts turned her Halloween night [so far], the things Lorelai had gotten to finally do, and the things she had seen. Her mind kept turning to what she wanted, needed to do next . . .
Sneaking back into the house and into her room, Lorelai quickly and quietly undressed. She briefly looked at her young body in her full-length mirror, marveling at his perfect she looked, how grown up she looked.
Slipping into a terrycloth robe and her slippers, the girl left her room, went down the hall to the bathroom. She started the shower, getting the room all nice and steamy.
Unsashing her robe, Lorelai let it drop to the floor, and stepped into the shower. The hot spray felt good on her skin, in a different way the thicker spray of jizz had also felt good on her, which she was then soaping away. She also washed her hair, in case she'd caught any of the boy's sperm in her long, luxurious dark brown hair. She wanted to be perfectly clean.
Drying off, Lorelai carefully brushed her teeth and rinsed, wanting to make sure no smell of beer remained. Putting her robe back on, she shut off the light, left the still steamy bathroom [the house quiet as a tomb, Lorelai and her parents the only one there at that time of night] and returned to her bedroom.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Dropping her robe over a chair, Lorelai went to her dresser, opened a drawer and selected her sexiest bra and panties, putting them on.
Sitting down at her dressing table, she blow-dried her long locks, then styled it the way she wanted, spraying it in place. Then Lorelai reapplied her makeup, before slipping into her sexiest nightie, slipping on a thinner robe over. She left her room barefoot, with only one thing left to do before this Halloween night ended at midnight . . .
Lorelai quietly crept into her parents' bedroom. Mommy and daddy were sleeping in the moonlight. They looked so peaceful laying there. So unlike when they were actually awake.
Her tall, well-muscled like a football player mustached father was, dressed in striped pajamas, was a heavy sleeper. Her smaller, seemingly frail mother was fast asleep by a different means.
Her mother Emily felt under a lot of stress lately, but kept it to herself, never speaking of it to her husband or daughter. She felt that was how a woman in her position was to handle things.
Emily Gilmore was two years shy her fortieth birthday. The year women were said to reach their sexual peak.

- Unknown