Author Topic: "Intern's Muddy Hell" RP by mikewozere and Angie UK  (Read 6021 times)

Offline Angie UK

• Undergrad
  • Merits 689
"Intern's Muddy Hell" RP by mikewozere and Angie UK
« on: October 21, 2020, 09:01:11 AM »
Hi, this is a humiliation role play story played out by the talented mikewozere and I, we hope you enjoy it, and if worthy of merits then please give recognition equally to Mike, thanks.

Angie:

This was the dream come true for me; ever since I was young I wanted to work in TV and here I was, just 19 and having my first work experience with an outdoor production company. OK, it is just as an intern, but it is important to get experience wherever you can in a competitive industry like this.

I knew the show well, “Super Warrior - Muddy Trials”, where teams of super fit guys and girls competed over various cross country routes and obstacles trying to win the top prize of gym instructor courses and gym experience. For the audiences it was laugh a minute Saturday teatime TV as the various teams struggled and got soaked and muddy trying to get through the fiendishly difficult course until just one team of four made it through to the next round. The producers were so nasty that they would even have one team of utter hopeless, unfit and overweight competitors taking part who would fail miserably and end up completely humiliated as their lack of ability left them floundering somewhere in the middle of the course.

I wasn’t sure what to wear for my first day but everyone told me it is better to be too smart whilst my close friends laughed and suggested a “slightly too short skirt” in order to get noticed over any other interns that might be there. So I did just that, a short blue skirt and comfortable blouse, with a favourite matching lacy white bra and bikini style knickers finished off with some heels.

Having been ushered through by security at the vast private estate where the filming took place in total secrecy I parked up in the car park and got up and glanced around at the various crew and competitors milling around looking a little lost and nervous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike:

"New girl, yes?" a woman in her mid-twenties abruptly announced.

"Yes, hi, I'm Angie," the new girl replied cheerily, "this is where Super Warrior is filmed, right?"

"Absolutely," the woman replied, suppressing a smile. Behind her two other women around the same age huddled together and giggled, as though sharing a joke.

"Hi Angie, I'm Marie, this is Clare and Suzi,"

"Hi!" Angie chirped, and gave them a small wave.

"Hope to see more of you later!" Suzi said as she and Clair continued walking.

"I'm the PA to the producer, Mike," Marie explained, "follow me and I'll take you to him. Oh - didn't anyone tell you that newbies are expected to take part in a challenge?"

"What!? No," Angie was shocked. She was quite gullible, and didn't think twice about questioning this.

Angie was led through hordes of crew (camera operators, sound engineers, workmen, and a myriad others she couldn't guess), as well as nervous competition hopefuls wearing their sports outfits, limbering up and looking nervous. Fenced off from the production area, several members of the public were milling around near the start line; Angie knew the format, and that sadistic spectators who turned up to harass and hinder their least favorite competitors as they attempted to complete the course.

The pair finally reached a portable office, where a middle aged man in jeans and a checked shirt was sitting behind a desk. He had just finished issuing instructions to one of his runners; a geeky-looking teenage boy with an acne problem, and looked up to see the very attractive young woman that his PA had brought in.

"Mike, this is Angie, she's an intern - just arrived today."

"Very pleased to meet you, Angie." Mike said as he stood up and shook her hand, taking in her very pleasing figure, and sexy attire. "We must find you something to do,"

"Actually, Mike," Marie interrupted, and stepped in front of Angie, "I explained that newbies are put through the course on their first day filming Super Warrior," and gave Mike a wink.

"Oh," Mike said, a little confused at first, before he realised what his PA was getting at, "yes, of course. You do realize what might happen to you?"

"Yes. I'm not really dressed for it, I know," Angie acknowledged, "can I borrow some other clothes?"

"I'm sure we can find you something suitable." Marie replied, and shot Mike another sly wink.

Suppressing a smile, Mike plucked a sheet of paper from a pile on his desk. "I will need you to sign this disclaimer though, please," and handed Angie a pen to sign it. She gave it a quick scan - full of legal jargon she didn't understand, but did notice that the heading at the top read "Super Warrior - Xtra Dirty". Assuming it was just some marketing gimmick, she signed the form regardless.

"Great," Marie beamed, "let's go and get you to the start line,"

"Ohh Angie," Mike called after them, and Angie looked back, hopeful that he'd changed his mind. "If you make it to the finish, you've got a guaranteed job here after." Angie's eyes lit up; maybe it was worth getting a bit dirty for a foot on the career ladder.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 09:13:06 AM by Angie UK »

Offline mikewozere

• Junior
  • Merits 72
  • My wife's bare bottom!
Re: "Intern's Muddy Hell" RP by mikewozere and Angie UK
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 09:23:47 AM »
Thanks Angie. Esp. for handling the photos; really adds to the story I think.

Hope you all have as much fun reading this as we did writing it!

darklord
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 10:22:33 AM »
Oh this has to be good with such two great talents working on it.  Can’t wait for more.

carhamgrater
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 02:26:57 PM »
Gullibility nothing Angie is outright naïve about that she's to do! hell if it was me she would be made to set all new records before getting even the simplest of jobs on the show! This promises to be one hell of a ride. really hoping we don't have to wait too long to read about her naivety! merit awarded to both authors!

Offline mikewozere

• Junior
  • Merits 72
  • My wife's bare bottom!
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2020, 02:36:48 PM »
Thanks both.
Not too long, but a little buildup adds to the excitement!

SheerHose33
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2020, 01:21:37 PM »
Here we have one of the best scene setters on the site and a master of humiliation tales coming together for a powerful story
Love the premise and it seems to glamorous which is always a hit with me.
Great flowing dialogue and well paced giving us just a teaser of what’s to come with subtle winks and hints of challenges
Let the games begin I say and merit to both xx

Offline Angie UK

• Undergrad
  • Merits 689
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2020, 03:45:28 AM »
Thank-you all for the kind comments, please remember Mikewozere's great contribution to this role play story!

Angie:

Marie seemed really nice, as did the Director Mike, not bad looking for an older guy in his trendy slim fit jeans and casual check shirt, just what I expected from a trendy director of a hit tea-time TV show. Marie herself was just slightly bigger than me in every dimension and underneath her sweet caring voice seemed a tougher more resilient person just trying to get out.

Then when she told me that I was expected to take part I was momentarily shocked but laughed at the suggestion thinking “I bet they say that to all the newbies” and relaxed again.

I noticed plenty of smiles from all of the various crew members as I went past and then glimpsed the teams of mainly young and fit people, some limbering up raring to go, others looking a little nervous at what they had agreed to undertake.. All were dressed in similar levels of lycra, crop tops, shorts, t-shirts and trainers.

After meeting Mike and still wondering what I was going to be doing Marie repeated what I thought was just a joke threat of me taking part. But when Mike agreed to it I realised they might be serious.

“But I am not dressed for it” I spluttered out “can I borrow some other clothes?”

I sighed with relief when they both confirmed that I would be given some appropriate clothes and so when Mike put a disclaimer form down in front of me, I hurriedly signed it, no doubt the usual health and safety rubbish to stop me from suing them.

Then as we turned to leave, Mike tells me that there is a job involved if I pass today’s test. My eyes must have lit up at what was a dream come true and I smiled inside; they didn’t know that I am a fit triathlete and would probably be quite a good competitor.

Then I stepped back outside with Marie who ushered me to follow her along the dry stony path between the soft ground all around us - typical “Super Warrior - Muddy Trials” landscape. Up ahead I could see the start line, various constructed obstacles and flags marking out the course into the distance beyond where I - and the other competitors - could identify any hazards.

“Where will I get my competitor kit and change?” I asked Marie.

She replied in an almost motherly tone, “Oh don’t you worry about that for a minute, all in good time, all in good time…… first things first Angie, are you a fan of the show?”

“Oh yes” I replied like a gleeful schoolgirl, “I love the contestants struggling through the course, getting muddier and muddier, the funniest thing on TV for sure” I gushed.

“Good good Angie, so you understand the general format” Marie replied. “So this week we are trying out a slightly different format which we think will be even funnier. In it we give a group of girls a head start and thereafter a few minutes delay they are pursued by a larger group of guys who have to try and stop them…. In theory the women could finish before they are caught but for those that aren’t Mike thinks it will be SO funny watching them being caught”.

“Oh that sounds amazing” I continue, “I can’t wait”.

We are continuing towards the start line when we bump into Clare and Suzi.

“You are going to so love today Angie” Clare tells me excitedly before Suzi notices I am still clutching my mobile phone. “Here, let me take that” she insists, holding out her hand “it will be safer here with me rather than in the changing area”.

“Oh OK, yes of course” I reply and quickly text my boyfriend to let him know how well the day is going and how excited I am to be involved. Then I hand the phone to Suzi for safekeeping and look around for where I am supposed to be getting changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike:

"You wait here, Angie," Marie said as she guided her to where the other ladies were waiting to start, "we'll go and sort out something else for you to wear."

Noticing Angie looking around for a changing area, Clare added: "You can change in one of those portaloos." and pointed to the row of five portable toilets nearby. Angie looked, and was about to voice her concerns about changing there when she saw the trio had already started walking away. She soon lost sight of her friends amid the crowd.

After waiting for a few minutes, Angie was wondering where Marie had got to. And concerned she wouldn't have enough time to change before the race. Her heart skipped a beat when she heard over the tannoy: "The ladies' pursuit race is about to begin, would all ladies please approach the starting line."

The other women lined-up along the start line, nervously looking behind them at the groups of men assembled not too far behind them, ready to chase them down. Angie, already standing near to one of the starting posts, considered her options.

darklord
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2020, 06:40:34 AM »
Love where this is going.  So many wonderful possibilities. I know you two will not disappoint.

SheerHose33
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2020, 04:00:13 AM »
Well this is moving on well.
Taking her phone and always read what you sign!!!
So the challenge begins and things are going to be quite hot I imagine
Merits awarded again.

Offline Angie UK

• Undergrad
  • Merits 689
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2020, 06:22:22 AM »
Thank-you Jess and DL, more from Mikewozere and I!

Angie:

As I stand around the start line, staying on a firm bit of soil before the muddier parts begin I wonder what Marie, Clare and Suzi are up to. All the women around me look ready to go as they do their final stretches. Whilst there are plenty of slim ladies ready to go I notice an above average number of “blonde bimbo” types with their large crop top sport bras barely holding in their clearly artificial breasts. There were also a number of larger ladies that the show always had to provide additional comedy as they probably wouldn’t get through the first obstacle.

As the tannoy goes off to announce that “the ladies’ pursuit race is about to begin” I realise that there are cameras all around focussing on us and a starter waving a large green flag above his head.

“Shit, I need to get off the course” I think to myself and glance back nervously at another start line behind me full of eager men raring to go.

I step towards the side of the track and realise that it has now been fenced off with plastic netting across metal poles that is too hard for me to elegantly get over with my short skirt and heeled shoes. There is a crowd of people there and I plead to the first group of technicians “please, can you help me, I have to get off the course”

Before they can answer I hear the tannoy blare out a starter horn and see that the man holding the green flag has with a final flourish dropped it to the ground. All the women in the pen with me start off at various paces towards the first obstacle.

“Love, you better get a move on” one of the technicians replies “those blokes are going to start in a few minutes and when they catch you they are going to trample you into the mud, mark our words”.

In a panic I glance around, trying to get sight of Marie and her friends or even Mike but they are nowhere to be seen.

“Pleeeaase” I plead one more time to the group “I have to get off the course” and try to shift the fence but the posts are deeply embedded and there is nothing I can do.

The same man replies as his friends laugh visibly at my demise “I told you love, you need to get shifting, the only way off the course now is by finishing or getting tagged. Getting tagged isn’t nice for a pretty girl all dressed up like you, so if I were you I would get moving - give yourself half a chance”.

My mutterings get cruder, “fuck” I whisper to myself, realising that I have been royally stitched up here. I glance around in more of a panic than ever, at the ladies running and walking ahead in front of me, the hordes of men in the pen behind me seemingly looking at me like the hounds see a fox, and the crowds at the side baying for me to get moving.

I look ahead to the first obstacle and realise I need to go for it and try my best. After all I am a runner and swimmer so I have a better chance than some of the ladies if it were not for my clothing.

And with that I reach down and remove my shoes, figuring I cannot hope to run in them and feel the dampness of the ground on the soles of my bare feet. Then I stare steely eyed ahead for a moment and as I start a huge roar of approval goes up from the spectators and crew.

Mike:

Without her heels on, Angie was able to sprint fairly quickly despite her skirt, and was able to catch up to and overtake several of the less fit (and mostly chubbier) ladies. These ladies enviously eyed their competition as she completed the 300M run to reach the first obstacle - a 10’ rope wall.

Angie threw herself at the rope wall, landing on the second rung straight away, however, she soon found how difficult it was to climb subsequent rungs in bare feet. Her short skirt also hindered her ascent, so by the time she'd only got halfway up, a couple of the slower ladies were hot on her heels.

The jeering crowd, comprising mainly men, stood behind plastic net fencing on either side of the rope wall. They loudly voiced their appreciation of the view of Angie's thighs she afforded them when she reached the top and attempted to climb over - this, she discovered was only possible by pulling her skirt up so her legs could open wider. Of course, this gave the crowd (and cameras) a flash of her lacy white knickers.

With her left leg over the top, Angie was about to swing her right over too when one of her competitors, still ascending, grabbed hold of her right ankle. "Not so fast now, are you, bitch?" the chubby girl spat as she forced Angie to remain sitting astride the top pole with her underwear on show.

Desperately embarrassed, Angie kicked out at her adversary, who finally released her grip. She then finally swung her right leg over too and pulled down her skirt to a decent length, before descending as quickly as she could.

darklord
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2020, 08:53:01 AM »
Love it! this is a perfect setup for some great humiliation fun.  Great work both of you.

carhamgrater
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2020, 03:24:26 PM »
Back up to date! love how naïve Angie is, like anyone is going to try to help her from the sideline! love the action sequence at the beginning, can't wait to read more from the pair of you. Merit awarded to both!

Offline Angie UK

• Undergrad
  • Merits 689
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2020, 03:49:04 PM »
Thank you again for the kind support from Mikewozere and I  ::):

Angie:

Clinging onto my shoes I progress towards the first obstacle, a 10’ high rope wall, across a flat grassy field. My skirt restricts my stride so I run a high cadence with shorter strides and am relieved to see that I am catching up and now passing some of the slower more overweight runners in front of me even at my steady long distance pace. I get to the rope wall and can easily jump onto the second rung of the rope but then hit two snags.

The first one is that I cannot use both hands and hold onto my shoes and so decide to throw them through to the other side. The second is that the height of the rungs is too much for my skirt to remain modestly in place. I look back and am relieved to see that the men have not been released yet, but some of the back marker women are closing in fast. No time for modesty I let my skirt ride up as I take my first upward steps.

I quickly realise that the guys beneath us and possibly the TV cameras can clearly see up my skirt and get a clear view of my white panties and I can feel my face flushing red at the thought of my family and friends…. indeed my boyfriend seeing this and just hope they find it funny.

As I get to the top the situation gets even worse as I have to get my legs over the top of the wooden beam that makes up the top of the structure. I lean forwards as much as I can and swing my left leg over the top, mindful that now my skirt was up around my crotch. Looking down I am slightly puzzled that there are no kids around and that the typical laughing and cheering has a more sinister edge to it. Worst I can see men in the crowd filming me on their phones as I reveal my white panties to them, which I am guessing must be shining out like a torch from a cave.

“If only I had worn navy underwear” I thought to myself.

In my hesitation astride the top pole I feel a hand firmly grabbing at my right ankle and look down to see a chubby girl has caught me. For no reason she screams at me “Not so fast now are you bitch?” and spits at me. I am shocked at her venom and anger but survival instinct clicked in and I find myself wildly kicking out at her. Loud cheers go up though I don't know whether it is because of the beginnings of a scrap or because the action of kicking out has caused my skirt to bunch up even higher.

In short order the girl is forced to release her grip and I quickly swing my right leg over the beam and having pulled my skirt back down make my way down the other side. As I descend the rope wall on the other side I come face to face with the chubby girl that had grabbed my ankle still going up the other side.

“Your card is well and truly marked little miss goody two shoes” she spits at me as we pass each other with such venom that I find myself wondering about why all the anger.

As I near the bottom, there are helpers / safety crew and a large hunk of a black man cups my ass and squeezes it as I reach the ground. I turn round and glare at him and he just smiles a large grin back and shrugs his shoulders. I ignore him and look to pick up my shoes which scattered slightly when they landed. As I bend over to collect them up I feel a huge thud in my back and fall onto my knees on all fours.

I twist my head back round to see another bulky competitor jog past me telling me “we will see you later honey and I cannot wait” in an ominous tone. At that moment I feel very lost and alone on the course, as if everyone wants to get me and I feel a tear welling up before telling myself “Pull yourself together Angela, come on, you can do this”.

And with that I stand up and brush the damp soil off my hands and knees as best I can and look ahead to the ribbon of competitors in front of me and to the next obstacle before, with shoes in hand, I break into another jog.

Mike:

With her skirt effectively a miniskirt, Angie showed the cheering crowd a lot of her bare thighs as she ran, but she did run fast, and had just about caught up to the young woman who had landed on her by the time they reached the next obstacle. This one was a set of six monkey bars stretching across a muddy trench. The far side had a steep side, meaning that anyone landing in the mud would have to return to the start again. Several women attempting to cross were already covered in mud, and had obviously failed at least once.

A female marshall with a clipboard stood nearby, and Angie approached her. She wanted to be assured that the lurid footage of her scaling the rope wall wouldn't be broadcast. Unfortunately, the young woman laughed and said: "You do know this is the Xtra Dirty version?" When Angie looked perplexed, she went on. "It's shown on an adult subscription channel. You'll be lucky if that's all you reveal, especially in that outfit," she looked Angie up and down. "When they air horn sounds and the men are released, you'll be a prime target for stripping, so get moving!"

Angie, shocked by the revelation, realised she couldn't carry her shoes and grip the monkey bars, so asked the woman if she could leave them with her. However, as she was handing them over, the woman who had grabbed her ankle snatched them out of her hands and flung them into the trench, where they were lost in the mud. Angie swore at her, but the woman just yelled: "And that's just for starters!" as she leapt onto the first monkey bar. Angie followed suit, using the adjacent bars.

It was when both women were about halfway across that they heard the air horn that signalled the men's pursuit had begun. Angie froze briefly in fear, and her adversary took the opportunity to swing at her with both feet, causing her to lose her grip and plummet into the mud below. The other women howled with laughter as Angie waded back to the beginning covered in mud. She brushed her dirty hands on a clean part of her skirt and started all over again.

darklord
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2020, 04:25:27 PM »
Love the slow build and teasing of humiliation to come. I know this will be so good. Great work you two.

carhamgrater
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2020, 05:43:50 PM »
More merit bestowed. Any chance that footage can be leaked to 'valued' readers? love how one had already set her sights onto Angie. Right now i can hardly wait for the males to begin and spank Angie for her misdeeds!