Author Topic: Wrong place Wrong time . Part Two  (Read 1269 times)

Offline Silves
  • Freshman
  • Merits 6
Wrong place Wrong time . Part Two
« on: October 22, 2020, 03:02:31 PM »

Wrong place ,Wrong time .

I arrived home in the early hours of the morning, my new toy was still out cold , I got her out of the van ,picked her up and carried her down into my basement.

She just woke up as I had finished putting her in the training cage , if she behaved ,and started to obey me she would be taken up to a room especially adapted for further training .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/izptcibboafjann/16016621205161622619046.jpg?dl=0

"She immediately began screaming to be taken out of the cage .

" PLEASE PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HERE LIKE THIS ,I CAN'T MOVE , I NEED THE BATHROOM , LET ME OUT ,I'M BEGGING YOU TO LET ME OUT "

I turned around to look at her , she was scared , I knew it wouldn't be long before she was broken , but for now she'd be staying where she was .

I left her screaming at the top of her voice,  and went back to the van to get her backpack,and some of my other things I'd be needing very shortly.

I opened the contents on the table and checked them out out.
I found her student card ,it only gave me her name and age.

Sarah Jones .
18 years old .
I looked at the date on the card , it was fairly new, so now I knew her age .

I picked up her mobile ,
It gave her
Name and address .
I looked at her contacts ,and was surprised to see no numbers that had her surname .
It puzzled me but I'd soon find out why .
I checked out her gallery .

There was a photo of her in a bikini , and looking closely I was sure I could see the outline of her pussy .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jc8kabx9sw09ins/16033068394461124592686.jpg?dl=0

I transferred the photo to my own mobile using Bluetooth , then deleted it from her gallery.

A couple of pictures of her friends .
She didn't have too many , but  one  photo really interested me .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/izptcibboafjann/16016621205161622619046.jpg?dl=0

I did the same and put it on my phone before deleting it off hers.

I looked at the photo and imagined them in cages with their friend Sarah.
The thought of fucking all three in front of each other , and maybe watch them on girl on girl action .

The rest of the photos were boring so I deleted them all as I did with all her contacts .

There were a few pairs of panties and bras, a couple of tips and another pair of shorts ..
I put all the contents in a black bags and took them back down in the the basement .

My new toy was still sobbing , not as much as before , but I could hear her halfway down the steps , as soon as I entered the basement she started begging and pleading with me to let her go .

I put the bags next to the cage then pulled her out and slapped her hard twice across the face .

"You do not fucking speak unless I tell you to , you do exactly as I tell you without any hesitation or any questions do you understand what I'm telling you you .?

" She nodded her head".

I slapped her again.

"You fucking answer me, you don't fucking nod your head" .

"Sorry ,sorry , please just let me go ".

She didn't see the slap coming, I slapped her with full force , her head spun and she dropped to her knees .

" Fucking  stand up and we'll start again "?

" You don't speak until I tell you to do you understand?

"Yes I understand ".

" Slap", Yes I understand Sir , from now on you call me Sir ".

" Pick up the bags and follow me ".

She picked up the bags ,I led her up the steps and outside the back of the house .

" Ok ,now out the bags down over there "
 I pointed to the remains of an old bonfire,then come back here .

She did as she was told ,and stood beside me .

"Now look at those plastic bags closely ,do not take your eye's off them until I tell you to ".

I went over to the bags ,and set fire to one of them .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t9a3kzn8yin213v/1603311111941132210789.jpg?dl=0

" Come over here".

The bag was blazing as she stood next to me .

" Now be a good girl, now take the other things out of the  bag one by one, and put them on the fire , you will tell me exactly what goes on the fire ok "

"Yes Sir ".

" Good your learning quick , ok carry on ".

" NO, , OH GOD NO PLEASE NO ".

I laughed as she pulled her shorts out of the bag , she recognised them straight a way .

"Do it out then on  the fire now".
She cried as she dropped them on the fire '. "My shorts, she carried on emptying the bag .

" My bras , my panties , my tops, my sport socks , my trainers, my purse ,my phone "

She looked at me with pleading eye's , "Please not these ".

" Put them on the fucking fire right now ".

I smiled as she dropped her birth control pills on the fire ".

It was too much for her ,and she fell to her knees on the ground .

" Why , why did you make me burn all my stuff ".

I pulled her off the ground by her hair ,the led her upstairs to my bedroom .

"Go in there and get showered, your a fucking mess, you've got 10, then join me on the bed ,and don't fucking close the door ".

I placed a chair at the bottom of the bed, stripped of my clothes then waited .

I looked at my watch her 10 minutes were nearly up ,I was about to drag her out , when she came into the bedroom, one arm covering her breasts ,and the other her pussy , she had a blank look on her face ,probably wishing she was somewhere else.

" Be good girl and sit on the bed with your legs open wide "

She went and say on the bed and spread her legs

"Yeah that's great, and I didn't have to hurt you'.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1fky3wf527hubd5/1603334901922-1309412250.jpg?dl=0

I picked picked up the  phone off the table next to me ,  and took a photo ".
I put the camera on zoom and took a close up then took a close up of her pussy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/58nmvr1wy8nb9fp/1603151506106-1514140499.jpg?dl=0

"Good Girl now turn around and show me your lovely asshole." .

"Please please no more, ".

" Turn around now or you'll be going back in the cage ,and you'll stay there for 3 days ".

She got up and went on all fours .

I was tempted to ass fuck her , but changed my mind .

I took a close up of her ass, then put down the camera.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iargsas10itn39y/16033844631502125253104.jpg?dl=0

" That's enough for now , lay back and relax a bit for the time being " .

It was now time to mess with her mind .

I picked up the phone , pressed the speaker button and called my client.

The phone on the other end rang and then he spoke.

"This had better be good , I'm entertaining at the moment "

"Sir I've sent you some picture's of the girl ,I just want you to confirm that she's what your looking for"

I looked at Sarah,she was just looking up at the ceiling,as if she was in another world.

After a few seconds he confirmed she was perfect .

"Ok train her up but don't ruin the tightness of her pussy or ass., I'd like you to send me a picture of a deepthroat, and one of her pleasuring herself ,can you do that ".

" No problem Sir  ,I'll send them to you tomorrow "

The phone and dead ,the bastard had hung up on me .

Sarah, looks at me and lifted her hand as if she was back at school wanting to ask a question.

"Do you need the bathroom".

" No Sir , why did you burn all my stuff Sir"

I looked at her , then told her to listen to me ,

" I'm going to tell you what I have abducted you for , but get one thing straight, you will never be going home again. "

She shook her head then cried .

"You burned your stuff because you won't be needing any of it , your going to be naked all the time from now on unless I give you permission.

I'm going to train you to be a sex slave ,for the next three weeks I'm going to be fucking you every day repeatedly , your mouth , cunt and your tiny bumhole as you like to call it. "

The look of shock and horror on her face were priceless.

"Then I'm going to sell you to that man I just called , he's very ,very rich and is paying me a good price for you ".

She began shaking and crying.

" You will be well looked after , he'll be willing to give you anything you need except your freedom , you'll be travelling the world , staying in top class hotels, but the main reason is he wants a beautiful girl like you , you'll be his pretend girlfriend , you'll be helping him entertain his friends ,and you'll do everything without question ".

Sarah screamed somehow plucked up some courage .

"No, no,I won't do it , I'm not a slave , I'll run away , he'll never find me "

She got up and ran for the door , I stuck out my leg and she went flying face forward into the wall , then collapsed into a heap unconscious.

I picked her up ,took her down into the basement and put her in the cage.

Tomorrow she was going to wish she'd never been born .

carhamgrater
Re: Wrong place Wrong time . Part Two
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 03:49:36 PM »
perfect buildup but once more you have posted the same picture twice. Also found you used conversation marks when no one is talking. To combat both issues can I recommend using the preview button before posting. Will allow  what amounts to a full posting that can be edited before posting the final draft.  Overall a great continuance earning you a merit from me!