Author Topic: Workplace Rape Fantasy?  (Read 714 times)

Offline Dahlia Black

• Sophomore
  • Merits 17
  • Your slutty goth girlfriend 🖤
    • My Instagram!
Workplace Rape Fantasy?
« on: September 28, 2020, 02:45:08 AM »
Does anyone else on here fantasize about getting taken advantage of at work? I’ve worked at a sex shop for years, and due to the nature of the job, I tend to get objectified and hit on a lot. We have an open play space, and cinema in the back for customers to use, and I often fantasize about being forced to go back there when I’m working a shift alone. Sometimes I think about being fucked in the parking lot as I lock up for the night. This is the first time I’m confessing this, but I thought what better place than here? I guess I was curious if anyone else here has any similar workplace fantasies?

Offline Leandra

• Freshman
  • Merits 28
Re: Workplace Rape Fantasy?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 02:44:27 AM »
Well, you are not alone  ::)
I'm working in an medical center and often doing night shifts. We have a deep and dark basement whete you can go to - 3 deep via elevator. Often while looking for something I'm fantasize about being dragged into one of the rooms down there and being raped by a co-worker or a stranger. While doing a night shift no one would come down there so fast which means the rapist would have a lot of time until someone would look for me.

Tony V.
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 07:16:44 AM »
I most certainly harbor some VERY dark desires about some of My co workers. Both In and Out of My Law Enforcement career. You could say I was in a Target Rich Environment..........

Tony V.                        :police:

Offline chunkymonkey
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2020, 11:56:00 AM »
I’ve been asked by a number of people to write stories concerning fantasies at work and about work colleagues

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2020, 04:40:37 PM »
Due to the nature of my job, having those kinds of fantasies is not a good idea (put nicely).

But I can see what you mean, satindahlias, when you say that sex workers get objectified a lot. I mean, you guys are pretty open about your sexuality (well, have to be; that's part of the job).
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.