Author Topic: Karma (What Comes Around . . .) [ORIGINAL; Indian Masturbation Exhibitionism] √  (Read 548 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
[ORIGINAL; Indian Reluc
Masturbation Exhibitionism
M/f 1st Time]

Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT CONDONE ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.

The Indian girl was walking in the rain.
Not that that'd saying much. Nearly every girl here was. Indian. After all, it was India. Though at the time I could say with a definitive certainty that she was the only person period who was walking in the rain.
When I'd first gone out driving I'd noticed that the streets were pretty much deserted. Of people and other vehicles. But then, the rain WAS coming down pretty damn hard. I'd been told it was monsoon season.
Seeing the lone girl walking, I knew I couldn't leave her out there in that weather; I just HAD to pick her up.
Pulling up to the curb beside her, I reached across the seat and flung open the passenger door.
"You should get out of the rain!" I called out.
Without any hesitation, the girl jumped in.
"Thank you!" She said. "No one ever stops."
The girl was soaked head-to-toe. She was dressed in a mostly blue sari with with pink running down the sides.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 11:16:51 PM by GEMINIGUY »
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
The skies were dark grey, but thanks to the dome light that turned in in my car as she climbed in as was able to catch most of the girl's features quickly.
The first thing I noticed as she slipped one leg in was her height. She was tall for her young age [and for a girl], maybe 5'7". Most of the natives were dark-skinned, but this girl was somewhat lighter-skinned, though I'm not saying light-skinned. Her jet-black hair was tied up messily in back and she wore large glasses.
Other than her bare arms, her sari covered most of her body so it was difficult to discern her body type, though she definitely wasn't underweight.
"You're welcome," I replied. "I couldn't just leave you out there in this weather.
"Oh, you must be American!" She said. "I can't see a thing without my glasses, but you sound American."
"I am, " I admitted.
"You must be here on business then."
"You could say that," I answered, looking down at my dress shirt, tie and trousers, my suit jacket on the back seat.
I drove slowly because of the heavy downpour. I was in no hurry. Especially not to get killed. Besides, I was more interested in the girl.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 05:20:17 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
I didn't waste any time, reaching down, I just rubbing my cock through my trousers. Of course the girl noticed. And I didn't care. I'd wanted her to.
"You shouldn't be doing that . . ." She said, shocked.
"I can't help it," I retorted. "You're so sexy . . ."
"But I'm all soaken wet," She said, then giggled. "Thank you. And I'm only fourteen."
"So?"
"I'm only fourteen and you're . . . You're over eighteen."
"Well yeah, I'm thirty-seven. What's your point?"
She giggled again.
"Would you like to get something to eat?" I asked.
The girl seemed to think about it.
"Okay," She nodded. "Thank you."
I took her to my hotel.
"I thought we were going somewhere to get something to eat?" She asked without suspicion.
"We are," I replied. "But you're all wet. We can order from room service."
She looked down at herself.
"Oh, yeah. I'd forgotten," She giggled.
I parked in the underground parking garage of the hotel. The elevator went right up to my floor and I whisked the girl to my room without us running into anyone.
"What do you want to eat?" I asked her, showing her the room service menu.
She looked it over, told me, and I called down and told them what I wanted.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 11:35:15 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
They said the kitchen was pretty busy and it would be at least forty-five minutes. I told them not a problem and informed the girl.
"You should get out of those wet those while we're waiting," I suggested, dropping down into a low-backed, overstuffed chair. I continued what I'd started in the car. And I know you know exactly what I mean.
She blushed.
"I shouldn't . . ." She hesitated. "You just wanted to see me naked."
"First of all, if you don't you'll catch pneumonia . . ." I pointed out to her.
She sighed and started to unravel her sari.
"And second of all, I do want to see you naked," I added, as i at the same time, I unbuckled my belt, unbuttoning and unzipping my trousers.
She giggled.
"You are bad."
Soon her sari was half off of her slim young body. Slim but for the very large breasts encased in a very large, very tight bra.
The girl started to take off her bra, but then held up her sari up over her breasts before tugging it off. I reached into the fly of my boxers and tugged my cock out into the open.
She gasped, her mouth dropping open in surprise. But she definitely was far from upset about what I'd done.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 05:08:24 AM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
"That's so big!!!" She blurted out, her grip on her saree loosening and falling away from her surprisingly high, firm young breasts.
"Are you hairy down there?" I asked as I began to stroke my cock.
I didn't fuck around back home much. You never know what you're going to find, and all the woman have a habit of shaving their pussies, or even worse, partially saving them. I remember my first time on a trip to India after College was with a very hairy younger woman.
"Yes," The girl said without hesitation.
"Well? Aren't you going to show me?" I teased.
"I shouldn't . . ."
"Pneumonia, remember? Besides, I showed you mine."
She rolled her eyes, but then continued to undress. I got up, undressing as well and lay on the bed. When she was finished I saw that her body was amazing . . .
"Come here . . ." I said softly.
"I shouldn't . . ."
I waited without a word. Finally the girl came to me. I pulled her down on top of me. She gasped. I cupped her firm, rounded ass.
"You shouldn't be doing that . . ."
"Doing what?" I asked innocently.
"Touching my butt," She answered sheepishly, blushing darker.
"I'm touching your ass."
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 11:17:48 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
As was my intention, the girl grew even more embarrassed by my use of the word.
I kissed her, squeezing her ass cheeks. Her body stiffened against me, then she quickly relaxed. The girl started grinding against my cock.
"It's getting hard . . ." She moaned between kisses.
And once I was hard, I sat her up on my cock. Without a word having to be spoken between us the girl ground herself against my cock with more urgency. Her pussy was so wet and her young body was quivering.
Now I would have been happy if things had continued like this and I'd cum just from our bodies grinding against each other. I mean after all, I had waited this long . . .
I'll admit, it wasn't the first time I'd seen the young Indian teen. I'd seen her several times walking from her school. It's hard to explain why I only "stalked" her like that.
But I finally got the nerve to stop stalking the girl and actually meet her. And now her we were, naked and doing such forbidden things. Which in some ways continued toake me think of my first time . . .
Then suddenly she threw me for a loop. She reached between us and grabbed my cock. She gave me a sheepish look but held my gaze.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 04:33:17 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
"I know I shouldn't . . ." She started to say. "But . . ."
Raising herself up, she held my cock upright, and began to lower herself. Soon her dripping wet pussy lips dragged across the head of my cock.
She slid my cock along the slit, until it found the opening. The girl slid down around the head, stretching the entrance to her hot hole. Then without warning, she slid down hard, breaking her hymen. Of course she screamed but not as loudly as most virgins I'd fucked their first time.
She rode my cock hard and fast, and the scream petered out quick. Of course it was a tight fit, but her labial fluids made it easy to dwelve into her partway. And her pussy seemed to get hotter as she continued riding me.
Speaking of hotter, I could feel her skin heating up, not only where I touched her but in waves from off of her body. At the same time the girl's body went from writhing to convulsing as her moans and groans became cries of pleasure.
Her convulsions rapidly became more violent, as she began shrieking, her head thrashing from side-to-side. Suddenly her pussy clamped down around my cock, flooding out its juices as she arced her back, threw back her head and screamed in orgasm.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
I was used to taking charge during sex, but she was clearly so into riding me as she was that I let her be. Besides, just laying there allowed me to relax somewhat, helping me to last longer.
Plus I loved watching her large, heavy breasts rise and fall as she fucked herself on my cock. I honestly had never seen a girl her age before with breasts so huge . . .
The heat she was giving off soon lead to the girl breaking out in sweat, not to mention breathing heavier. And the longer she rode me the sweatier she became.
I watched her as she rode me through orgasm after orgasm, which grew more intense with each orgasm, especially after her pussy walls relaxed and took me inside of her deeper.
I lasted almost twenty minutes, making the girl cum maybe fifteen times. My cock started to swell inside of her. I cried out as I started to jizz, and at the same time she threw back her head and screamed "DADDY!!!!!"
She collapsed against me as I held her ass tighter and pumped rope after rope of my load up into her as she whimpered, her hot cheek against my chest. I spurt out thirteen or fourteen times before the flow petered out.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
I just held her for a long time after. She didn't say a word, and I didn't press her to either.
When there was a knock on the door, she leaped up off of my cock.
"Room service!"
I told her to go into the bathroom. I didn't have to say it twice.
I got up and put on my robe, letting the man in. He wheeled the trolley in, I signed for the meal and he left.
I knocked in the bathroom door and told her it was safe to come out and took off my robe.
She came back out, but was holding a towel in front of her body.  We ate, and she remained quiet. It wasn't until after we finished that she finally spoke again, and I found out exactly what was bothering her.
"I don't know what came over me," She said sheepishly. "I'm sorry I called you daddy. I wasn't thinking about my father as we were doing it either. I don't even know who.he is really."
I pulled her to me and pulled her on my lap, my still hard cock pulsing against her unshaven pussy.
"You don't have to apologize, Karinda."
"Huh?" She looked at me with her mouth hanging open. "H - How did you know my name???"
"We didn't meet by accident," I continued.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 11:00:47 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
"I'd been looking for you for some time, and once I'd found you I'd been watching you for days, if you hadn't gotten caught in the downpour today who knows when we would have made contact . . ."
"Who are you?" She asked in a soft voice, eyes intently on me.
"You told me you never knew your father," I said. "You never knew your mother either. She was a few years older than you are now when you were born. She put you up for adoption.
"I came back here a few years ago and ran into her. The whole story spilled out of her. Of course she had no idea what had happened to you. So I decided to find out for myself."
"Why would you do that?" Karinda asked, hanging on my every word.
"Why? You asked who I was. I looked for you because I'm your father," I revealed.
Karinda gasped.
"Then we shouldn't have -"
"Shhh," I cut in, putting my hand on her lips. "I'm glad we did. You're coming home with me now. No more Foster homes. And you'll be doing a lot of cumming from now on . . ." I winked.
"Daddy!!!" She giggled.
I carried Karinda over to the bed. Laying her down on her on her back with me on top of her, I reached between us and grabbed my cock, re-entering my daughter's soaked pussy.
"Oh, daddy . . ." THE END
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 11:15:33 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
[Author's Note: The above story was inspired by an image I'd found clearly from a photo set (of which I've only found a handful since and none of the more revealing images either).
If anyone is interested in seeing the image of the Indian girl who inspired the story, Inbox, email or comment here and I'll get back to you a.s.a.p. She's a super cutie! ~ G]

- Unknown