Author Topic: Gentle Rape?  (Read 1903 times)

Offline BindandGagHer

• Sophomore
  • Merits 16
Gentle Rape?
« on: August 11, 2020, 02:46:53 AM »
Is there some unspoken taboo against the "gentle rapist" in the campus?  Most of the stories I see have women being savagely abused, beaten, spit upon, shouted at, debased, or even killed, eaten, or worse!  For myself, I like the idea of a man forcing a woman or a girl into a position she clearly does not want, and forcing himself on her in such a way that she cannot resist him, but he does not hurt her.  In some stories, she accepts him, in others, she learns (in horror) that this will be her fate for the rest of her life, no matter how she fights.
Ssshhhhhh...  Hush....  You're in good hands now, angel.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 507
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
Re: Gentle Rape?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2020, 08:29:10 AM »
No taboo. But the supply of stories is dictated entirely upon the whims of the writers. If you want something gentler, get out there and post it! I'm highly confident you'll find an audience if the story itself is done well.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline LtBroccoli

• Undergrad
  • Merits 487
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2020, 02:28:29 PM »
The 'Gentle Rapist' is more than welcome.  Hell, I'd like to see more of it myself, and I'm writing some stories where that happens.  One I'm posting tonight or tomorrow is a simple tale of drugging and raping a couple women in an Uber.  I have a couple others out there where the rapist either uses only a little force or just coercion to make it happen.

I'm not going to say why there are so many violent stories on the board, but they aren't the only kind.  Personally I like the psychological stuff, like forcing a woman to choose her rapist from a gang or making victims compete against each other.  (Those are also in a story I'm working on :) )
Always close the program you were running before exiting the holodeck

Offline Petite99S

• Senior
  • Merits 45
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2020, 11:00:51 PM »
I'm not exactly answering your question but I do like to read coercion-type stories if I catch your meaning correctly. It's creepier, more intimate, and more terrifying in many ways. I can only think of The Phantom of the Opera (no, not the Gerald Butler movie version), Beauty and the beast, or a less violent version of any number of horror movies where breeding is a motive off the top of my head.

Edit - 'where coerced marriage/relationship is a motive' is what I meant to write originally
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 08:06:59 AM by Petite99S »
Here's to Good people, good nights, Good highs, good health. Some tears, some stress. But I count my blessings. Here's to Good music, great sex. Little time to feel alive. Little time to get it right

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2020, 12:52:51 AM »
By all means, "gentle rape" is definitely welcome. I have many story ideas that deal with such a thing.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline vander32
  • Junior
  • Merits 24
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2020, 05:20:17 AM »
This is just my perspective as a medeocre writer.

It’s easier to write an attack, at least for me, I can describe violence and short, sharp actions very well.

The mental, the emotional manipulation and abuse I struggle to write without losing confidence that the audience will like the story. And that I can say thag I have done the story justice.

There is also, as others have said the personal interests of the author coming into play, myself I don’t particularly enjoy the mental game stories, well written though they often are, they just are not usually for me.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2020, 06:15:34 PM »
This is just my perspective as a medeocre writer.

It’s easier to write an attack, at least for me, I can describe violence and short, sharp actions very well.

The mental, the emotional manipulation and abuse I struggle to write without losing confidence that the audience will like the story. And that I can say thag I have done the story justice.

There is also, as others have said the personal interests of the author coming into play, myself I don’t particularly enjoy the mental game stories, well written though they often are, they just are not usually for me.

And no problem at all with that vander! If that is your comfort zone, then stick with it. Nothing wrong with a good brutal, violent little story. Myself, I kinda like to do both. The mental game stories are a challenge, and much more difficult to write for sure. But don't feel your stories are any less read-able or inferior to more complex stories. If it's good, hot action, that's all that matters.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Petite99S

• Senior
  • Merits 45
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2020, 10:51:57 PM »
A small tangent but just wanted to say I enjoyed reading your "play stupid games" story vander32. Please don't put yourself down   :)
Here's to Good people, good nights, Good highs, good health. Some tears, some stress. But I count my blessings. Here's to Good music, great sex. Little time to feel alive. Little time to get it right

darklord
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2020, 05:52:20 AM »
I’ve never used physical harm in any of my stories, but none of my rapists have been gentle either :)

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2020, 03:40:38 PM »
Pops told me about a rapist in Denver in the late 70's or early 80's that gave the woman a choice of rubber or no rubber. He wasn't violent but carried a gun to frighten the victim. Still it was rape, the women didn't like what was done to them. Whether their bodies reacted to the stimulus and made it easier or not wasn't reported on. This preceded the Capital Hill Rapist by several years. Pops couldn't remember if the man was white, brown, or black. There were only a handful of the rapes, they were house or apartment invasions of women how lived alone.

In Seattle they had man that called himself the Gentleman Rapist. But he wasn't a gentleman, was a rapist, and feared he might be the next Ted Bundy.

So the question is, can a man rape a woman and not be rough in doing so? I don't see how he can, most women fight back at least in the opening moments. Most men at the very least smack the woman senseless to establish dominance. It's rape but through seduction, then is it rape or seduction? I suppose the woman can try to back out, but things moved to far for the man to stop.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 11:53:11 AM by 90lbsofdynamite »
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Offline analwhorevnn
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2020, 12:44:47 AM »
Can I say that Freeuse Anal is a kind of Gentle Rape?

Bruiser7
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2021, 01:07:19 AM »
It is very possible to have a character who partakes in gang-rape, gets a high out of it, but then sometimes feels guilty, and then may be inclined to be gentler with his next victims, althout he still gets a huge kick out of the rape itself.

Victim react in many, sometimes unpredictable, different ways and it's not always the typical screaming victim who resists with all her/his strength like they depict so much in the movies. The rapists as well may have more nuanced behaviors. This being said, I tend to be turned on by a story involving urgent and violent rapes of priviled people at the hands of underprivileged people. A story can be longer and more complex, which gives time for characters to evolve and start questioning what they are doing, etc.

Offline Verbal13

• Junior
  • Merits 153
  • Openmind, Tolerance & Compassion helps us all
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2021, 12:46:20 PM »
Is there some unspoken taboo against the "gentle rapist" in the campus?  Most of the stories I see have women being savagely abused, beaten, spit upon, shouted at, debased, or even killed, eaten, or worse!  For myself, I like the idea of a man forcing a woman or a girl into a position she clearly does not want, and forcing himself on her in such a way that she cannot resist him, but he does not hurt her.  In some stories, she accepts him, in others, she learns (in horror) that this will be her fate for the rest of her life, no matter how she fights.

Wooohooo, I agree: seems like we share mentality. Thanks for speaking up.  Ideally I enjoy focus not  about harming to injury or cruel excess damage so much as getting to fuck despite lack of consent (in fantasy). More about the sex than the violence, perhaps?
I intend to craft combination of consensual acts in backdrop with exploring forced, confinement, or using a body for pleasure without that need to inflict excess pain. While I read all kinds of stories, frequently I’m off put by punishment surpassing point of pleasure for female(s) involved. Methinks Abuse with intent to arouse the ravished can be a further turn on (pleasure found in adding to partner’s pleasure) distinct from sadistic satisfaction perhaps derived for the ravisher.  My sadistic streak is limited relative to motivation to provoke and satisfy female lust.
We all have a niche of preferences, enjoy what we like, that’s good. Whatever floats your boat, right?  who am I to say? (I say nothing)
If not my cup of tea, time to move on and keep my opinions to myself.
 Soon we shall see if I can pull off a story, contributing to the library of talented writing here; efforts are underway to draft a piece worthy of the connoisseur readers  at ravishu.
Warm Regards,
Verbal13
Please: taking a moment to comment with some response often makes hours of writing and editing feel worthwhile! 
So Lurk if ye must, but participate when possible, ya?

(Yes, I paraphrased Brokenwing's genius)

-Verbal13

Offline Grumpy

• Undergrad
  • Merits 80
  • Enslavement of beauty is nature in action
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2021, 01:49:16 AM »
I love thinking about 'what would be realistic?'. The "Hollywood Rape", where the victim is wrestled down while screaming and the assailant calls her a whore while beating her into submission isn't really that realistic. I'm sure it has happened, but most rapes are not that flashy. It's the guy who the girl knows gets super violent when he's drunk and when he gets pushy, she doesn't dare say no. It's the boss who takes advantage of his secretary who desperately needs to keep her job. It's the girl who's forced to trick so her pimp will provide her with heroin.

Coercion, blackmail, abuse of authority, usually very subtle all three. That's realistic. And hot. ;) I just suck at writing that.

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2021, 12:42:43 PM »
All rape has an element of violence to it. While it may be mental violence, it is still violence. The fear of losing a job, the subtle pressure of a boyfriend that turns into a silent forcefulness, the grooming of a wife to submit no matter what, all of these have a mental violence to them. Yes, many women submit to stranger rape out of pure fear. Many more submit (unwillingly) to an unspoken threat of violence. I don't know that I have ever published a story of this kind ... maybe I  will.

There is something disturbing about the threat of violence, loss of a job, being thrown out in the cold, if you don't bend over and take it. If you have seen Robbin Hood: Prince of Thieves, or Robin Hood: Men in Tights, then you know, "It is good to be the King." A more accurate phraseology, "It is good to be a person that have his way without consequences." I am not all that impressed with painting everyone of a group with the same brush. White privileged doesn't applie to all all whites. Lazy black is not only offensive, it so inaccurate in the extreme. There are lazy people in every race, there are privileged individuals that aren't white. But what is true, human nature being what it is, those that are raised under the umbrella of wealth are privileged. Many that are, abuse that fact.

In America, the myth is, all people are created equal under the law. The myth is, when people are suspected or tried for crimes, they face the same justice. They don't. I think the perception is that whites getaway with more. The wealthy ones do. The wealthy ones, at times, get away with murder. What's a little rape compared to murder. I'm not trying to political here. Though maybe it is a little bit. Those that can getaway with the more subtle rapes, use position to do that. Teachers, College professors, small business owners that employ an adult workforce at minimum wage, near minimum wage, or part-time employees that have to have that job, politicians, famous people, all have an ability to abuse their position. Your privileged when your situation gives you power over others.

Still, with recent the downfall of Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, and others of their kind, you can see that privileged doesn't always protect a person. My father told me, one of his Uncles, knows Cosby, and told him 25 years ago that he was a seedy person, not buy into the public persona. I'm not sure how he knew, but he did.
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!