Author Topic: Sleepy Head [ORIGINAL; Fantasy Celebrity Sleeping M/f] √  (Read 959 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
Sleepy Head [ORIGINAL; Fantasy Celebrity Sleeping M/f] √
« on: June 28, 2020, 11:58:51 PM »
[ORIGINAL; Fantasy Celebrity
Sleeping M/f
Spanking Voyeurism
Masturbation Oral Sex 1st Time]

Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, LOOSELY BASED ON A REAL PERSON. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT CONDONE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A PERSON WHILE THEY ARE ASLEEP, NOR DOES HE CONDONE ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.

[Author's Note: I Story Coded this one Fantasy, because it involves sleep sex (which I've used once or twice in the past), but I'm not really sure if it's possible for a person to be in a deep enough sleep (without being drugged, that is) and not wake up if you fuck with them. But it's fun to pretend it is!
I'll embed an image within the story similar to the one that inspired it (I couldn't find the original to give the link). Also, this is my second Jennette McCurdy story (!!!) ~ G]

[Undisclosed Time & Place In 2007 - Parents Don't Know There's A Party, Don't Want To Get Anyone In Trouble]

It all started at a party I was throwing at my parents' beach house while I was home from College and they were out of the country. Hey, I couldn't resist throwing a party!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 04:53:43 PM by GEMINIGUY »
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Re: Sleepy Head [ORIGINAL; Fantasy Celebrity Sleeping M/f]
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 01:01:56 AM »
Now I'm not saying my parents are strict. Nor am I saying they're easy-going. Let's just say, like any teenager [even ones in College], I just can't resist throwing a party! But I also don't want to get caught doing it.
Fortunately, they would be away for a month. They're rich, they can afford to travel a lot. And buy a beach house. Among other things.
The beach house was one of their latest acquisitions. But technically it's a getaway place for them. Which is why my bedroom is the finished basement, and the whole single level above the basement is their pad. Not that I mind. I've got a lot more space than I do at home.
Of course my parents didn't know I was going to stay at the beach house for the weekend. But what they don't know can't hurt me [we all say that]. They'd talked about buying it, even emailed me photos. This would be my first time seeing it for real.
I stopped home long enough to get the keys [dad's set and mom's set were hanging on the key peg right on the kitchen wall, and both were labeled BEACH HOUSE]. I grabbed a few changes of clothes before taking the long drive to the beach house. Of course there was an alarm system, but as I'd expected it was the same alarm code as at home.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 10:48:05 AM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2020, 10:46:18 AM »
I dropped off my stuff in my basement room then gave the rest of the beach house the once over before I started making calls. Beach house party, dudes!!! And BYOB! Of course it would be an indoor party. Not warm enough for swimming.
I only invited my High School friends, most of whom were attending other Colleges or now working full time. They were all guys, but I knew they'd bring along a girl or two. Not that I was worried about things getting TOO much out of hand. We'd all been drinking in High School days. Someone's parents always had a stockpile of beer. Drinking and Rock 'N Rolling, that was our vices.
I already had the stereo on when everyone started arriving around the same time. The drinking and the dancing pretty much started right away, along with a lot of catching up.
Finally my oldest friend arrived. I didn't expect him to bring anyone, but he did, and it was someone I had not expected.
"Bro, sorry to bring her along," He said, taking me aside so she wouldn't hear us. "But I kind of got stuck with her."
"It's cool," I told him.
I really didn't mind. Though I wasn't comfortable having her there with all the beer around [double standard, I guess].
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 10:58:34 AM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2020, 06:12:32 PM »
Oh, and the "her" my friend was stuck with was his little cousin, Jennette.
Not that "little" was the right word for her, or a fair word. She was only four years younger than us, and Jennette was never actually really little. The dark blonde-haired girl had always been on the heavy side. Heavy but cute.
My friend used to always get stuck with his cousin, meaning we'd always get stuck with her. Not that she was annoying or ever a pain. Mostly Jennette was quiet. We could set her down in front of a television set and that would keep the girl occupied.
She still seemed on the quiet side. She wasn't as heavy as she used to be but Jennette was still fuller-figured than the majority of fifteen year old girls. And I'd upgrade her from "cute" to "cuddly". And sexy. Not that I'd say it out loud.
The one thing that was little about Jennette was her height. She was about 5'2" tall. Which made her large breasts and large ass look larger . . .
I hadn't seen Jennette since she was like ten years old. I wondered if she actually remembered me.
"Hi, Jennette. Do you remember me?"
She nodded.
"Hi, Jim."

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2020, 06:26:37 PM »
"Kind of loud, isn't it?" I asked.
Jennette nodded again.
"I'll take you some place quieter, come on. I don't want to get you in trouble," I said to her. Turning to my friend, I said "Be right back. Go enjoy the party."
"Right," He said, turning and heading towards the loudness.
I took Jennette into an alcove off to one side of the front door [there was another on the other side]. There were two doors almost out of sight. One was a closet, the other was locked.
Pulling out the keys, I unlocked the door, flicked on a light switch just inside the door. A flight of stairs spiraled downward, carpeted in black. I closed the door behind us and lead Jennette downstairs. There a light at the top of the stairs, halfway down, and at the foot of the stairs.
Another locked down met us at the foot of the stairs. I unlocked it, opened it a flipped on another light switch. We were in my room now.
"Make yourself comfortable," I told her. "I've got cable tv, DVDs, video games. There's a bathroom down to the left, kitchen down to the right, with snacks in the fridge."
"Thanks," Jennette's said.
"Not a problem. I'll see you later."

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 05:34:26 AM »
I headed back upstairs, making sure the doors were locked behind me. Then I quickly got swept up in the music and making the rounds like a good host. Plus catching up with old friends, seeing what they had been up to.
Sometime later, my friend rushed up to me with a look of urgency written all over his face.
"I totally forgot, I was supposed to be covering a shift at work! And I'm already late!" He said. "Do you mind if I leave Jennette here? I don't want to risk being any later!"
"Sure," I shrugged. "No big deal. When are you going to pick her up? In the morning?" I asked.
He looked at his watch.
"You know, that would be a great idea, thanks!"
We patted each other on the shoulder as he passed by me, rushing out of the beach house.
And the music played, the beer flowed, the conversations were carried, and I soon forgot about everything else . . .
When we were High School teenagers, the party might have gone on until two or three in the morning. Especially since the were no beach houses close by so no one complained about the noise.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 05:44:50 AM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 05:44:10 AM »
But we were "adults" now I guess. Some of us with responsibilities. Like work in the morning, or working on some school project [not that I mean me]. So the numbers had begun dwindling around ten, moreso around eleven. With so many people leaving early, and the long drive back, the beach house was empty by midnight.
All things considered, the cleanup wasn't as bad as it could have been. Then again, we were all "adults" here.
I'd brought garbage bags [to dispose of the evidence elsewhere], and started collecting up the soda and beer cans/bottles, paper plates and pizza boxes. Then I put them in the back of my Jeep Cherokee.
Going back inside, I did one more look around to make sure I hadn't missed anything. Yawning, I set the alarm and headed downstairs.
I hadn't really done anything to be tired. Mostly it was the late hour, and a combination of mental and physical tiredness, seeing and catching up with all of my old friends was a bit mentally draining.
Nothing looked out of the ordinary when I got down to my room. I immediately removed my shirt and threw it on top of the clothes hamper. I'd take my dirty clothes back home and wash them.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 01:48:55 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 01:55:44 PM »
I kicked off my sneakers, and slipped out of my jeans before opening my bedroom door and turning on the overhead light.
That's when I realized I'd forgotten something.
Then I chuckled. There was Jennette, fast asleep. I HAD told her to make herself comfortable. The blonde girl had borrowed a pair of my sleep pants - mostly green with white all around it - rolling them up at the ankles, and a t-shirt.
What had made me chuckle, was his loudly Jennette was snoring, and the fact that her big ass was pointing straight up in the air! (http://i.pinimg.com/736x/f2/cd/5b/f2cd5bfa093dd1cefc54d3b945d7fb8a.jpg)
I couldn't help but laugh. I was afraid I woke Jennette, but she went on snoring.
But then I remembered. My friend and I had learned she was a heavy sleeper. A VERY heavy sleeper believe it or not. We had tried all kinds of things to wake her up, all kinds of childish things. Yelling her name, blasting music right at her with a stereo speaker or setting off firecrackers, pushing her out of bed. We even started drawing stuff on her face like mustaches, goatees, beards and racoon eyes [and she never realized it was us]. We were pretty cruel. But Jennette would never wake up, no matter what we tried.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 03:01:04 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2020, 03:14:25 PM »
I wasn't feeling mischievous now. I think doing those things with my friend was the part that we loved, I probably wouldn't have dine them if he hadn't been there all those times when we were growing up.
"Jennette?" I whispered, as if I'd forgotten what a heavy sleeper she was. Then louder "Jennette?"
No reaction.
I gently put my hand on her back and tried to wake her, calking her name again. She just snored louder. I put a hand on either side of her waist and gently shook her. Then I shook her a little harder.
Nothing.
I tried to tickle her. Over the shirt than under. She snorted but that was all.
Seeing the bare skin of Jennette's waist and feeling the not exactly firm skin was having an effect on me. I slipped my hands up under the shirt. Reaching her bra I cupped her large, heavy tits through it. Then I started kneading them roughly.
Slipping my hands out, I brought them up to her upthrust wide ass. I grabbed it threw the sleep pants. Then with a mischievous thought [unlike my mischievous, childish thoughts of my sordid past] I raised my hand a smacked one of Jennette's ass cheeks.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2020, 03:25:33 PM »
It felt nice to do, but I found it wasn't satisfying enough.
So I pulled down the sleep pants. To my surprise she wore a pair of boxers underneath [not mine; I only wear fashion briefs].
I didn't dwell on it long. Down came the boxers, and out came Jennette's amazing ass . . . I rubbed my cock through my briefs briefly. Both hands cupped her thick, rounded ass cheeks. She had a deep crack with short darker blonde hairs running up and down it, merging with her unshaven pubes.
I don't know why [probably the same reason some guys sniff girls' panties], but I felt the need to lean over and breath in her scent. The girl had a slight musky smell, though different from the scent when I've been sweating.
I slid out my tongue once and raked it up her ass crack. She tasted unbelievably amazing . . .
Raising my face, I raised one hand and smacked one of her cheeks. The sound was loud in the room. But when I smacked her other cheek harder it reverberated even louder, her ass cheek quivering briefly.
I couldn't believe it, I hadn't even touched it but perving on little Jennette had my cock rock hard and tenting my briefs obscenely! If she'd seen it I'm sure she'd have freaked.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 12:17:32 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2020, 12:21:39 PM »
I alternately smacked each ass cheeks back and forth, going harder each time as I pushed off my briefs and started stroking off.  I admit, at only nineteen I had a lot of kinks, but I'd never been so turned on before.
As Jennette's ass grew redder, and from my angle I could see her pussy glistening and growing wetter, I got even more turned on.
I realized I needed - no, wanted more. A whole lot more. I moved around in front of Jennette. I raised her head, glad it was at one side of the bed. I suddenly realized what I was thinking was dangerous. What if Jennette bit me in her sleep?
Gently I opened her mouth. Cautiously I slipped two fingers in it. Her lips closed - but thankfully not her teeth! - and the girl started to suck on them! I pushed them in and out and Jennette sucked harder.
More eager by then, I pulled out my fingers, holding her mouth open and pushed my cock inside. Again, her lips locked around me and Jennette started to suck.
I groaned, grabbing the back of her head and began to face fuck her. And she again sucked harder. I didn't picture awake Jennette being much of a cocksucker - or any kind of slut - but damn, sleeping Jennette was really great at that!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 04:42:46 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2020, 04:48:34 PM »
My cock was throbbing I'm her mouth. Groaning, I face fucked Jennette faster. I knew I couldn't last long, but what a way to go!
She sucked even harder. My cock began to throb more violently. I gritted my teeth, gasping and groaning. Suddenly my cock swelled up in her mouth. I grunted and exploded inside of it.
I continued to face fuck my friend's cousin, blowing rope after rope in her mouth. And I was surprised to find she was swallowing it down before her mouth got too full. I spurt out thirteen or fourteen times, breathing heavy. I stopped moving my cock in and out of Jennette's mouth, but still held the back of her head tightly.
Once I caught my breath, I opened my eyes and slid my cock out of her mouth. I was still hard to my pleasant surprise.
Going back around Jennette, I knelt on the bed behind her, burying my face in her wet, unshaven quim. She tasted so sweet . . . I couldn't get enough.
Her body squirmed and writhed, but the only noise she made was to snore. But I could tell Jennette had several small orgasms. Then I reached around and strummed her clit as I ate her. Her body started to convulse.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 04:52:59 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2020, 11:57:33 PM »
While she was convulsing and I continued to strum her clit, I rose up behind Jennette, cock in hand and slid the head of my cock along her juicy slit. I did it maybe half a dozen time before I pushed the head inside of Jennette.
Still working over her large clit, I edged into her further, into I hit her hymen. I waited until she was convulsing more violently, then I pulled back, crossed my fingers and slammed into her as she came more intensely.
I was amazed - and very relieved! - that Jennette didn't wake up screaming bloody murder. I was also amazed little Jennette's pussy was just as little. Damn, I'd never fucked a tighter quim!!!
It was weird fucking a girl who did scream and thrash wildly and wanton as I pounded her pussy. As I fucked Jennette harder and faster, her body convulsed more, and her pussy spasmed as she orgasmed A LOT,  But otherwise she stayed still and only snored on.
I lost count of how many times Jennette orgasmed [but mostly multiorgasmed], and was amazed her body never grew hotter and started to sweat. Me, halfway through u was breathing heavy and sweating like crazy!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 07:32:42 AM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2020, 07:39:05 AM »
I lasted almost forty minutes. Finally I cried out and started jizzing deep inside of Jennette. Grunting and groaning, I pumped out rope after rope, spurting out twelve or thirteen times.
After, as I caught my breath and regained my composure, I realized the enormity of what I'd done. Feeling guilty, I pulled out, ran to the bathroom and got a warm washcloth and a bowl of warm water. I cleaned out Jennette's pussy the best that I could. Then I pulled up the boxers and sleep pants, tugged her bra back down over her huge breasts, straightening out her bed clothes and positioning her head the way I'd found it.
I put on some fresh briefs, a t-shirt and a pair of sleep pants, and slipped back out of the room, shutting off the light and closing the door behind me.
I didn't have a sofa, so I slept in my low-back overstuffed chair. After that fuck, I had no trouble falling asleep. I woke up twice during the night, and was tempted to go have my way with Jennette again. But I didn't want to push my luck, not to mention I was still feeling a little guilty about the first defilement of her innocent body.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 04:43:08 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2020, 04:53:18 PM »
Unlike Jennette, I'm not a heavy sleeper. So when my bedroom door open in the morning, it woke me up.
Jennette yawned.
"Hey," I said, turning my head to look at her.
"Good morning," She smiled shyly. "I'm sorry I fell asleep I'm your bed and you had to sleep in that chair."
"It's all right," I replied.
"Maybe the chair would have been better," Jennette groaned. "I was fine when I went to bed, now I'm sore all over. Even in places I've never been sore before . . ."
I turned away and smiled. I didn't want her to see the look on my face and maybe start to wonder.
"You should have woken me up," Jennette added.
Oh, but we all know I tried . . . THE END

- Unknown