Author Topic: Let Go  (Read 1232 times)

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
Let Go
« on: June 08, 2020, 10:46:45 PM »
So has anyone heard of or used that app called let go? My friend said it was an easy way to sell old stuff, so I downloaded it. And ...

Oh
My
Lawd

Who needs Netflix when you can endlessly scroll through the INSANE things people are trying to sell. But my favorite so far has been this!!!

I don't see this going well for this girl. Like I almost feel like I should just warn her about how overtly dangerous this is....either that or just write a story about it.

☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
Re: Let Go
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 08:07:34 AM »
Okay...speaking as someone whose business relies and runs on ads like this, this can be very dangerous, at least when written this way. You are right, Bubbles: this is one of our babysitter stories just waiting to happen.
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 09:47:13 AM »
Okay...speaking as someone whose business relies and runs on ads like this, this can be very dangerous, at least when written this way. You are right, Bubbles: this is one of our babysitter stories just waiting to happen.

Well guess I'll start writing that
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

darklord
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2020, 10:34:00 AM »
Yes!  Write that Bubbles.

Offline BindandGagHer

• Sophomore
  • Merits 16
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2020, 02:02:52 AM »
Well, hey there, angel!  I'd be *delighted* to hire you, and help you get your new car!  When can you come over for an auditio--er, "interview"?
Ssshhhhhh...  Hush....  You're in good hands now, angel.