Author Topic: Coming Of Age [ORIGINAL; Incest Curious Reluc Voyeurism Exhibitionism] √  (Read 966 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
[Author's Note: I decided to break the pattern. I normally start the month with my celebrity stories. But for a long time it seems they're all that I've been writing, so I'll with two very different incest-type stories, both inspired in similar ways.
"Coming Of Age" was inspired by a video clip I saw in xnxx, something mainstream from the '70s it seems [that's when the really good shit seemed to have come out]. It's only about four minutes long, not much going on and very little dialogue. I expended what was taking place but I still expect this to be a short one. I hope you enjoy it ~ G]
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 11:51:27 PM by GEMINIGUY »
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
[ORIGINAL; Incest Curious Reluc
Voyeurism Exhibitionism
m/F (Mother/son)
Masturbation Oral Sex 1st Time]

Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT CONDONE ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, NOR DOES HE CONDONE ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY BETWEEN FAMILY MEMBERS.

[This is set in the 1970s, somewhere in Europe ~ G]

It wasn't an easy life. It wasn't easy for a fully intact family in those times and in that local. But it was harder for others.
Like a widow, and her son. He bearly remembered his father. His father died when he was still quite young. The people in the nearby towns and villages referred to the boy as "the bastard". Nothing against him, but fatherless boys in their version of the Holy Bible were called that, bastards.
The boy was Thomas. His mother was Isabellina. They lived far from the closest town. When he was younger a bus came and took him to the school. But after 6th Grade his mother would no longer let him go. She needed him to fish in the nearby lake, chop wood and things of that nature. Not that those were the only reasons. She was missing her husband more and more lately, and hated being alone so much.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 04:03:05 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Thomas didn't mind. He never enjoyed school. The other kids had shunned him because of his "bastard status" [which was really ignorance and bullshit, since the Holy Bible said to do just the opposite]. And he hated being do far from home to come to school.
He enjoyed walking in the woods around their house, or swimming in the lake, laying in the sun, stuff like that. He didn't mind catching fish [he didn't have to eat it, his mother sold it in town], and chopping wood. It got cold at night there and he liked the house nice and warm.
He also didn't mind sharing a bed with his mother. If the kids he'd used to gone to school with had know they'd have heckled him fiercely. But he was innocent and naïve as to the thoughts of other boys. Meaning there were many things he didn't know he could have learned by overhearing their talk, including things his mother should have talked about to him but wouldn't.
So from the time he stopped attending school, it was just Thomas and his mother in their small house well-built by his father [and if he had lived he'd have built the boy his own bedroom and bed].

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
He worked hard. Working in the sun had been good for his skin, darkening his complexion. Working and swimming had been good for his body. Thomas grew tall and strong. He grew handsome as well before his mother's eyes.
Isabellina had been a simple woman. Not a beautiful woman [though to her son she was very beautiful], nor a plain woman, but somewhere in between. Brown hair, brown eyes, a decent body hidden by her clothing of choice.
She had never wanted for another man after the passing of her husband. Yes, she missed him, but never desired another man.
The young woman wasn't oblivious to the changes in her now thirteen year old son. He had grown tall, rugged, handsome, and had only begun to do so. In many ways she was reminding her of his father . . .
She hadn't been a highly sexual woman. So the loss of her husband having meant the loss of her sex life hadn't bothered her. At least not until more recently. Isabellina apparently had changed a lot in the ten years or so, which is not at all an unusual thing. And seeing her son growing up as he was had an effect on the woman.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
She had always rose early in the morning, tending to her garden before carting any vegetables and fish they may have had to the nearest town to sell. Then Isabellina would spend the morning washing clothes with the other women to make more money, while Thomas was fishing and chopping wood among other chores.
Isabellina rarely talked to any of the other women. She did what she had to do so she could return to her home, to her son. Part of her feared going home, because of the way Thomas now made her feel. But another part of her longer for the safety of her home over the strangeness of town and the strangers within it.
But now that Summer had arrived, Isabellina was finding it hard being around her son. During the days the weather was always warm, but with Summer full on, a long morning out in the sun left Thomas hot and sweaty.
His mother could smell his sweat, his musky odor. It seemed to linger in the air in the house. And before she washed his clothes his scent was fully on her, wafting up from his clothing.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 10:18:23 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
And as the evening came on, and the air would start to cool, he would wash off all that sweat in the bathtub, and when they'd finally go to bed and he'd get in under the clean sheets beside his mother, she could smell the clean scent the soap left behind on him. It tormented her.
Isabellina kept the things to herself. They were nothing a mother told her own flesh and blood. Unless she were looking for trouble. She could not let him know what she was feeling, because it would make things worse. She knew how curious she had been around his age.
Masturbation had never occurred to her, because Isabellina had been quite innocent when she married. The only thing she knew was how to be a good wife when she married. Her own mother had taught her that at an early age.
No, she knew her duties as a wife and a mother. She just didn't know how she was supposed to be a young widow and deal with the emotions she was dealing with. Her mother unfortunately never covered that. And Isabellina had no desire to ever go back home and try to ask her about it. It would be too hard and she wouldn't know the right words to use.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 05:44:49 AM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Thomas, for his part, had no idea anything was going on with his mother. And he wasn't dealing with any similar "problems" himself.
At least, not at first.
But on one particularly hot Summer day, Isabellina was soaking in a cold bath. She found a cold bath when she was starting to feel "heated up" helped solve the problem. Until next time at least.
The young mother was laying under the water, the clear, cool liquid exposing her body under the surface. Her large breasts had large, reddish-brown areolae. Her belly was slightly rounded, never having fully lost her pregnancy belly from all those years ago. Her pussy was covered heavily by dark brown curls. Her thighs had regained their firmness from all of the walking she did and working in her garden.
Now we may never know what caused Thomas to do what he did. Neither will Isabellina, since he never got to tell her. And especially not Thomas, since he completely forgot himself because of what happened.
She immediately covered her breasts and pussy with her arms, and started screaming hysterically at him.
"GET OUT OF HERE, RIGHT NOW!" Isabellina howled.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 05:09:14 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Thomas was shocked. His mother had never yelled at him before, never even gotten angry. He was so shocked at first he was rooted to the spot. He couldn't move or think.
That only made Isabellina yell out him more, louder and more vehemently. It finally registered with the boy, and regaining his motor controls, he backed out if the bathroom and closed the door.
If only she hadn't done that. Things would gave ended up so different. Thomas hadn't even saw anything, hadn't thought anything about her being naked innocently enough. But it was her reacting she did that set things in motion for the boy.
Why hadn't she wanted me to see her naked??? He wondered. She saw me naked as a baby . . . And he couldn't stop thinking about it, turning it over in his mind, which led him to many other thoughts.
Isabellina made the mistake of forgetting his children at his age became curious about things. And her reaction had him VERY curious.
Of course, as innocent, naïve and ignorant as he was on the subject, he started wondering about her body. HER body. He knew no other girls to wonder about instead. And Mother Nature herself pushed things further. Sometimes instinct can be quite the teacher, when there is no other teacher.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 02:48:26 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
And Mother Nature herself pushed things further. Sometimes instinct can be quite the teacher, when there is no other teacher. And went Thomas started having other reactions, like the way he began to feel in his loins when he thought of his mother, it only pushed his curiosity further, his thirst for answers.
And of course he never thought to just come right out and ask [not that he'd have gotten any of those answers he so wanted]. He didn't think that way. Most males think with their "other head".
At the same time, Isabellina was feeling guilty for yelling at her son. He hadn't meant any harm. The look on his face - confused, bewildered, hurt - he was so innocent, he hadn't known any better.
They both lay in bed that night, unable to sleep. He lay on his back, staring up at the ceiling, thinking. She lay in her side facing away from him, staring at the far wall, also thinking.
Finally she turned on the bedside lamp and rolled onto her back. Thomas turned his head to look at her. She pushed down the covers to her waist, and pulled her dark maroon nightgown above her bare belly. Taking his hand, Isabellina placed it on her belly.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 05:18:58 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Of course the boy was surprised by his mother's unexpected move. Rolling slightly on his side, he looked in fascination as he touched her.
"It's soft . . ." He said.
He started to rub her belly. Then without thinking, instinctively, he pushed his hand under the covers, trying to touch something more. But Isabellina quickly pulled his hand away from her. They both stared at the ceiling.
"Why did you put my hand there?" He finally asked, sounding upset that she'd stopped him but also curious.
She said nothing at first. She didn't know what to say.
"To feel less sad," She eventually replied.
Neither said a word, staring at the ceiling. Finally she rolled on her side again and shut off the lamp.
The next morning she walked into the bathroom to brush her teeth. She hadn't realized her son was in the bathtub. Not until he stood up and she saw his naked reflection in the mirror. Isabellina quickly turned away, averting her eyes, her back to Thomas.
"Would you wash my back?" He blurted out.
His mother said nothing for the longest time.
"Sit down," She finally said.
She waited until his naked, long cock was back under the water, before turning to him.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Isabellina took the wash cloth and soaped it up. She began to soap up his back slowly. Thomas could feel his mother's breath on his shoulder. He turned his head to look at her. She did her best not to look at him. Neither said a word.
After a while, the boy put his hand on his mother's. He kept it there for maybe ten, fifteen seconds. Then he took it and pulled it down in the water, to his cock.
His mother pulled her away, but said nothing. She was staring at him then. Thomas gave her a sheepish look. Then after a few seconds he took her hand again, pulling it under the water, and placing it on his cock.
She didn't pull away that time.
The young mother had never touched her husband's cock. It was all new to her. Part of her didn't want to. Didn't want to what? She had no idea. But like with her son, instinct took over and kicked in.
Isabellina took his cock in her hand cautiously. She began to stroke it. Despite the coldness of the water he slowly hardened. She marveled at how he felt hard underneath but soft on the surface.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 09:34:51 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Thomas felt a warmth building up in his loins. His testicles churned and ached; his cock throbbed and felt funny. He closed his eyes and moaned softly.
Opening his eyes, he rose from the water and turned to face his mother, her hand still on his hard cock. It jutted out obscenely in front of her. Isabellina bit her lower lip.
She felt conflicting emotions. She shouldn't have even been holding her son's penis, and she never should have made it hard. But it was hard. It was big, and tempting . . .
Isabellina had no idea what came over her. Pulling down his cock so it pointed at her - and making her son groan in the process - she leaned forward and began to take his cock in her mouth.
The boy gasped, eyes widening. He hadn't known WHY he stood up and stuck his cock in his mother's face. But he definitely hadn't thought she'd take it in her mouth! It felt amazing! Especially when she started to moan around it as she sucked it.
Isabellina loved sucking her son's cock. Not that she could explain why. She just did. She loved how it felt in her mouth. She loved how it tasted, nice and salty. She loved trying to take as much as she could in her mouth, stopping when the head of his cock hit her throat.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 03:09:38 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Thomas felt warm all over as his body shuddered. His mother could sense it and it made her more aroused. Her nipples poked out hard against her short nightgown, and her pantiless pussy dripped down her thighs. In her arousal she sucked her son even faster.
But instinct told him not to be satisfied with just his mother's mouth. The boy pulled his mother up. He kissed her - and she returned the kiss, moaning into his mouth - as he cupped her breasts. Isabellina had never felt this aroused by her son's father . . .
Breaking the kiss, Thomas turned his mother around. Bending her over, he flipped up her nightgown above her bare ass. He could see the hairy fig-like pussy glistening. Instinct was in charge. He grabbed his cock, rubbed the head along her dripping opening for a few seconds, then entered his mother.
Isabellina made no effort during all that to stop him. She didn't care anymore. He was the man of the house now after all, and she needed it as much as her son did.
Grabbing her hips, the boy started moving his cock slowing in and our of her. They both closed their eyes and moaned. He loved the feel of her cunt around his cock the best.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
He began to pick of the pace.
Isabellina gasped and groaned, her body writhing. But it wasn't long before she was crying out and convulsing, his cock feeling so good inside of her.
Faster and harder Thomas fucked his mother. She began to shriek as her convulsions grew more violent and her head thrashed from side-to-side.
Suddenly the boy gasped as his mother's pussy clamped around his cock. Throwing her head back, Isabellina screamed as she orgasmed.
If instinct hadn't been in charge, her orgasming would have made the boy slow down as she came or even stop. But it wouldn't let him. And that caused his mother to multiorgasm hard.
Isabellina was already hot and sweaty before she even multiorgasmed the second time. And as his cock throbbed violently, Thomas was starting to sweat by her third orgasm. Both mother and son were breathing heavily.
Four orgasms for her and the boy was crying out and cumming inside of her as she came. His first orgasm. He spurt thirteen of fourteen times. Isabellina was sure she would become pregnant. But she didn't care. This was what she wanted, what he wanted . . . THE END
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 03:31:57 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
Nice little story of incest. You do some of the best in that genre! 
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!