Author Topic: Suddenly!  (Read 2922 times)

Tony V.
Re: Suddenly!
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2020, 10:01:51 AM »
Tony V. Regained his senses, and took command of the situation. The masked men were Arrested, Graham's Gal was Taken into Custody, Vil8r was revived, and Sweet Jessica was placed in My Patrol Cruiser. I place the Cruiser in DRIVE, when suddenly......

:police:

Offline just me

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 66
  • looking out :)
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2020, 11:42:48 AM »
.. one of the men in the van jumped out and started to scream at the police officers. just me used the distraction to open the side door and let jessica out. both tried to sneak away when suddenly ..
my fantasies may be crazy .. but i would never want this to happen to me .. or anyone .. in real life

carhamgrater
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2020, 12:19:16 PM »
Tony V and Graham garb the pair and forced then back into the car, locking the girls and Graham into the back, Tony V then went and collected Vile8r getting him into the front passenger seat when suddenly...

Just a note on what I've noticed- you people are dirty minded and corrupting this innocent :angel: soul!

Offline just me

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 66
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2020, 03:22:31 PM »
[quote author=carhamgrater link=topic=46840.msg396736#msg396736 date=1583774356
Just a note on what I've noticed- you people are dirty minded and corrupting this innocent :angel: soul!
[/quote]

:emot_laughing.gif: you are as innocent as donny trump .. just younger and better looking

.. the policemen noticed what was going on. they ran towards the van .. waving their nightsticks. the masked guy who jump out turned around when suddenly ..
my fantasies may be crazy .. but i would never want this to happen to me .. or anyone .. in real life

carhamgrater
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2020, 04:17:08 PM »
He revealed his Identity as Darklord from R. U. Calling out "Peel Out Tony V !" Jumping onto the back bumper. Tony did taking a corner at too high a rate of speed, suddenly  ....

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1094
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2020, 09:33:56 PM »
A little Austin Mini Cooper came toodling down the street on the wrong side. It was being driven by a most attractive young woman. We recognized her as Rachel from RU, obviously not paying attention to the goings-on, when suddenly....
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline just me

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 66
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2020, 04:46:48 AM »
.. the van swerved to avoid rachel .. and crashed into a fire hydrant. no one was wearing seatbelts .. so everyone was shaken up pretty bad. luckily no one was seriously hurt .. they all climbed out of the wrecked van when suddenly ..

carhamgrater
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2020, 06:10:03 AM »
Rachel saw what happened and reversed to see if any one was hurt, in the process  knocking Vile8r and Tony V to the side and pinning Graham under the Mini. Everyone hollered at her when suddenly...

Offline just me

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 66
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2020, 10:18:02 AM »
.. just me jumped out of the van and hugged rachel. she convinced her that there was no need to move her mini .. after all .. it is just a small car and graham is a big boy. they were just about to go to the next restaurant to celebrate when suddenly ..

carhamgrater
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2020, 10:45:37 AM »
Graham called out that the right wheel was pinning he balls to the street. as they looked he was turning red and blue at the same time. He tried to move but suddenly...

Offline just me

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 66
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2020, 10:50:29 AM »
.. tony v lifted the mini up and vile8r pulled graham to safety. the girls giggled at his discolored face and .. uhm .. the rest. just me made a joke about bruised male egos when suddenly ..

carhamgrater
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2020, 10:56:10 AM »
A taser dart struck just me on the breast, as the voltage entered her she dance a lovely jig before dropping down across from Graham. Suddenly....

Offline just me

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 66
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2020, 10:59:07 AM »
.. graham forgot that his stories were just fantasies. he believed that just me and dirty serenity really put him in jail. angrily he jumped up .. pain or no pain when suddenly ..

carhamgrater
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2020, 11:04:39 AM »
The missing dart landed onto his shoulder making him dance extra hard since he was weak and wet to begin with. The voltage stopped and Suddenly....

Offline just me

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 66
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2020, 11:10:13 AM »
.. peter wright and michael van gerwen came by looking for their missing darts. they found those sticking in graham and just me .. grumpled a bit about the lousy quality .. put pulled them out anyway. they were looking fort a dart board when suddenly ..