Author Topic: Belly Busted  (Read 3242 times)

Offline BREEDER BULL

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
Belly Busted
« on: February 08, 2020, 11:34:02 PM »
It’s almost time.

I’m pacing back and forth through my dorm room, biting my lip, trying not to cry out. The little monster inside my belly is almost ready to be born now.

It was the costume party. People were drunk. Nobody thought anything of him as he went from girl to girl, leading them away. Not until we found the first of us, trembling and traumatized in a corner, staring down at her swelling belly.

From there… it caught us one by one. Impregnating every girl in the party while the guys helplessly tried to comfort the victims. Dozens of us, all bearing inhuman children against our wills.

All doomed.

One of us went into “labor”. The boys helped lift the skirt of her costume and tug down her panties, she was so humiliated. The pain grew worse, her cries getting louder and more desperate. She said something was wrong, it hurt way too much.

Then she started to bleed. The bulges on her belly clearly much more than kicks now as she arched her back, screaming, crying, and finally… she was torn open from inside. Some wrinkled, ugly monster, like some sort of goblin, punching through her skin and tumbling to the ground. It stood, bit through its umbilical cord, and fled before anyone could catch it, its mother dying in a pool of her own blood on the floor.

The bursting was so painful, but it didn’t take very long at all. Between the first handful of thrusts to looking down at a foul little creature’s head screeching in triumph as it emerges from your ruined belly took no more than a handful of minutes. I watched so many of us try almost everything. Holding it in, only for it to prolong the process, crimson leaking through the poor girl’s fingers as she clapped her hand over the point of repeated impact. Muffled shrieks coming from under her palm as strong hands lifted her limp barrier away once she passed out from shock.

None of the little things could be caught. Always evading the boys that tried to catch them, and it was inhumane to rig one of us up in some sort of burster trap. We only knew they had long, ugly noses and slimy green skin, sharp dagger teeth and seemed bipedal.

Another girl tried to open her legs and bear down even though she wasn’t having contractions. Almost crushed her boyfriend’s hand as she clamped down on it, wailing in horror as the head punched out of her ruined body. After that, we just kind of… waited. One girl tried to cut herself open, but… that didn’t work. It didn’t even kill the baby. And at that point she was one of the earliest in her fatal pregnancy.

911 laughed us off, said that it might be October but this was a serious emergency line, not for party pranks. We told them to send the cops to us then, but they just hung up. We were left to just… wait for the end. Some girls burst hugging their boyfriends, sobbing into their shoulders as their little monsters killed them. Others did more… intimate things, with boys or each other, indulging in carnal pleasure to try and drown out the agony of their hatching pains.

I paced around. Held the hands of doomed girls in the process of delivering. I was splattered with droplets of blood from the deceased, terrified but trying to hide it as my own belly got bigger and bigger, the house growing slowly more quiet.

Then… I fell to my knees, holding my belly, letting out a choked groan at the sudden explosion of pain. The pressure was horrible… it was so strong, I could feel it was ready to come out. “It’s time… it’s time!” I cried, unable to stay silent, the fear forcing me to speak.

A few boys came over, speckled in other poor girl’s lifeblood as well. They helped me crawl over to a wall as a frenzy of thrusting intensified. It was coming so fast, I could feel my insides bleeding already. “I don’t want to die… don’t let me burst, p-please, it hurts, it hurts so much…”

“It’s ok.” One of the boys said in a low, soothing voice. “You’re gonna be ok. Just try to relax. It’ll be over before you know it, just relax your muscles, you’re doing so good, you’re so brave.” I knew the words were lies. I’d said them myself more than once. But I couldn’t help but be comforted by them regardless. I arched my back, the thrusting pulling all the way back along my spine, tearing at the muscles supporting my swollen womb.

“Make it stop, I’m so scared!” I sobbed, tears running down my face as I held someone’s hand. I couldn’t even tell who, everything was a blur of torture and horror, my toes curling in my shoes as I grunted and gasped. Thrust, thrust, thrust, so sudden and rapid. I’d had no warning at all, and I could tell it was already almost over.

I was about to be a mommy.

“It’s killing me!” I screeched, my throat tearing as I felt my body beginning to break. So much pain, burning fire inside me as the fibers of my womb gave way, little claws digging into my belly, starting to pull and cut and shred, opening me.

I was so scared. I was bursting, and there was nothing I could do but let it happen.

“You’re doing so good!” the boy replied, stroking my hair back as he forced me to look into his eyes. They were so pretty. “That’s right, brave girl. Just look into my eyes, just like that, not down. That’s happening, nothing you can do about it. Just look at me. You’re so brave. So pretty. You’re gonna do this, Just let it happen. Nice and calm, breathe slow, good girl…”

I nodded, tried to relax. I couldn’t breathe, the vicious thrusting from inside stealing away my breaths as my whole body was pulled forward time and again, jerking me from the wall, making me look almost like I was having some sort of seizure.

It was coming. I could feel it. The baby was coming out. I opened my mouth to scream, a helpless gurgle coming out as I could hear my body ripping open. It was just like the others, the same sound. It took a few tries, a wet, shredding sound followed by a spray of blood. The pain was unbearable but it wasn’t over yet. Another vicious thrust, and the wound grew. Then… at last, it was enough, one last harsh shove and my body was fully devastated, a cold numbness spreading from the hideous fire of my mortal wound.

I tried to look down, to see what my body told me was my baby, but the boy who had been helping me forced me to keep eye contact. “No. It’s worse if you see it. Just tell yourself it’s a beautiful, happy baby, ok? You did so good, I’m so proud of you. You’re such a good mommy.”

I blinked slowly, my body feeling numb. “Don’t… wanna be… a mommy…” I managed to whisper. He just cupped my face, nodded. “I know. I’m so sorry. But… you’re a very brave, very good one now. You can rest… it’s ok…”

Another panicked scream reached my ears as I was overcome with exhaustion. Another girl starting to burst. Nothing to be done for her now but comfort her as she died, just like the other dozens of girls that would give their lives for their monstrous children after me.

But I couldn’t do anything about it anymore. I had ripened, and then split open, dying in childbirth just like so many other girls before me.

I let my head fall back, and sighed out a deep exhale. Everything was so blurry, but I could almost see that boy’s beautiful eyes, twinkling so stunningly, so lovely… I held onto that image as my sight faded...
Breeder Bull