ravishu.com
June 01, 2020, 05:00:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cat People Redux  (Read 140 times)
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 555

Ignore
« on: January 27, 2020, 09:22:47 PM »

Just caught this movie again on HBO. Been forever since i have seen it.  While there are no rape scenes, Nastassia Kinski does have quite a few nude scenes, when she is not transforming into that damn black leopard.   Enjoyed seeing it again.   Also good to hear David Bowie singing the title track. Check it out if you get a chance .

"Like the castle in it's corner in a medieval game. I foresee terrible trouble and I stay here just the same." Dirty work. Steely Dan.
Tony V.
Masters Degree

Merits 527

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 05:33:13 AM »

Wasn't that the movie with Malcom Mac Dowell, and Annette O' Toole? I believe Annette O' Toole had a Nude or Topless scene in it as well. I still remember Nastasia Kinsky begging her Boyfriend to " Free her," by tieing her to the bed, and Pounding her.......

Tony V.                   police

"Just turn around, put your hands behind you, and do what the Officer tells you"
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 555

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 05:55:38 AM »

Yes Tony.  Annette was topless in gym.  Good stuff

"Like the castle in it's corner in a medieval game. I foresee terrible trouble and I stay here just the same." Dirty work. Steely Dan.
90lbsofdynamite
Graduate

Merits 225

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 05:39:25 PM »

Incest between brother (McDowel) and sister (Kinski) was an element driving part of the story line. The transformations were from that particular sexual tension, if I remember correctly. It's been years since Jo and I watched this.

Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: