Author Topic: Rape Game Show  (Read 1440 times)

Offline skuttrusk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 143
Rape Game Show
« on: January 27, 2020, 12:18:53 PM »
Game show idea:

Attractive girls compete for huge prizes. They need to be huge because if you lose, you get raped.

Now, you might argue that it's not really rape since the girls choosing to take part know the risks. But the producers would so arrange it that the sexual ordeals are so nasty that the girls will very much regret signing up...

My question is, would you watch/approve of such a show? Since the girls do make an informed choice and accept the risk, does that make it OK?

(I'm not suggesting such a show SHOULD exist. But it's fun to imagine and it presents an interesting moral question.)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1085
Re: Rape Game Show
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 12:51:33 PM »
Hmmmm an interesting premise.  Maybe it could be like Amazing Race and the girls have to navigate through dangerous gang areas in a city, fully exposed to the threat of being raped.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

oh2bedesired
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2020, 02:17:18 PM »

Yes,I'd watch that and even though they voluntarily sign up for it I could still see the fear factor when the time came for them to actually be raped.
 Great idea for a story.

Offline Smiththemyth90
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2020, 10:33:36 PM »
I would absolutely watch this show. On a couple of conditions.

1 - The girls taking part cant be ones seeking out the challenge. For some, this might be seen as a win/win solution. I'd want the girls chosen to at least be quite afraid of the idea of being sexualized in ANY way, let alone something rough & violent.

2- If viewers at home (maybe for an additional premium service package) could text in ways to slow down the girl from succeeding in her challenge. For example, maybe a viewer could suggest she can not say no to anything anyone that she crosses paths with asks her, which could see her end up getting raped before the game even is completed, or another who could pick out the actual challenge, and make it in a way where having sex will be the only way to win.

i am sure i could come up with dozens of better ideas if given the time.

Shocker
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 06:43:27 AM »
In the very depth of this sites is a story describing such a show, in great detail. It’s exactly title is currently not in my mind but it was something like they wAnted too much.

darklord
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2020, 12:04:09 PM »
Oh for sure I would tune in

Offline Grumpy

• Undergrad
  • Merits 80
  • Enslavement of beauty is nature in action
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2020, 03:51:08 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/dec/15/russian-reality-tv-show-allow-rape-murder-game2-winter
This is sensationalist journalism, not actually true. The point of the show is/was to not have any intervention from production, it's not like laws just stop existing because it's a tv show. I'm pretty sure Survivor doesn't have rules against murder and rape either, so you could say the same thing about that show.

On the subject at hand, no. In fantasy land it's A-OK, in reality, it's not. Why recording it with a video camera and showing millions of people would make it okay again... Well, I suppose I don't really understand why it would. And that the participants agreed beforehand should be cause for concern. No person without some pretty deep issues would put themselves in a position of being raped.

In a fantasy world, I'd love to see it - and I have enjoyed many stories that take this shape or close to it.

Shocker
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2020, 05:50:33 PM »
I have found the story i thought of
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=17736.0

it's in german, but i think google translate might still be your friend.

oh2bedesired
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2020, 06:43:31 PM »

I believe that on a planet with a population of 8 billion,give or take,you could find at least 30 applicants to star on this show and you'd probably receive so many applications that you'd have to narrow it down to the select 30,cause for the winner the 1.6 million would be just the beginning,they would be famous and there would also be book deals and interviews that they would get always at the sound of a cha ching going off every time the phone rang.
  Even with the risk of being raped and murdered people would still line up for it thinking it'd never happen to them,which would make it really interesting once they found themselves surrounded by predators and you the viewer would get to see the oh-shit-its-about-to-happen-to-me look on their face.
 And as far as the select 30,the producers would select the most daring,sexiest,most adventurous ones of the group and also the most worst depraved predators they could possibbly find.