Author Topic: Gone Camping (Completed)  (Read 9145 times)

Offline TheOnceAndFutureChairman

• Junior
  • Merits 14
  • The Chairman
Re: Gone Camping (Completed)
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2020, 08:07:14 PM »
Wow! Just wow!

An awesome story, brutal and erotic. Well done!

I have to agree with some others, in that BOTH endings appeal to me, depending on what sort of mood I'm in.

Bravo, and I look forward with eager interest to future stories from you, my good sir!

The Chairman
The Chairman

"I'm not a sexist misogynist, but I play one on this forum."

Want to read my stories?

Offline Johnnee

• Senior
  • Merits 93
Re: Gone Camping (Completed)
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2020, 11:47:51 PM »
Thanks!  I won’t pretend that I didn’t notice the potential for a horror movie style “it isn’t over yet” ending, but that wasn’t what I was going for.  I considered a line about them bringing a firearm with them just in case something happened, but then it felt like the entire story had become a PSA for gun ownership :P

If things go as planned, it will be a few weeks before I publish anything new.  John Drake and I are going to start releasing chapters from one of our collaborations, and he authored the first few.  So while those are being published, I’m going to use the time to finally finish the chapters that I’m responsible for ;)
Now publishing Lone Fox 2, a fantasy story that's part of a larger universe shared between myself and John Drake.  Updated every Monday.  The latest chapters can always be found first on my blog or his!