Author Topic: Always Midnight In Her Shoes.  (Read 10420 times)

SheerHose33
Always Midnight In Her Shoes.
« on: January 08, 2020, 06:40:17 PM »
This is a direct sequel to the Midnight Man. It can be read here

https://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44608.msg359749#msg359749

My first Mixed Group Offering so please be nice!
Enjoy!

Chapter I

Zoe enjoyed the play immensely despite its deep and difficult context. Dedicated to the book, well scripted and even better  acted. The production of “In Our Shoes” was heart wrenching as it it was brilliant.
Zoe had read the bestseller by the champion of survivors, who was making more ground and statements across the globe that the #MeToo# movement ever would. One Robyn Parker, a one time obscure YouTube journalist, who shared her traumatic event in a run down English seaside town. Not only had she shared her horror, she’d brought her attackers to justice. Then made her controversial video later book dubbed “This is England” which dealt with unheard cases across the country. This garnered her more fame as she released her book on her rape and survival. “In Our Shoes” which was a huge hit and even made it to become a New York Times Bestseller.

Then her university tour and seminars, her radio time, appearances on tv, from This Morning Show in the UK, to even sitting with the Famous Ellen Degeneres in the States. Everyone followed the brunette, well spoken lady who gave so much hope to so many and led the march against rape culture with many her die hard  fans the Red Breasts, who wore slogans on their partially naked bodies, their breasts being covered by a red bra, others more modest wore a red blouse, but red was the color of the movement.

Her book became a play, and while Robyn herself embarked on a global documentary of rape cultures around the world. Her fans in England were treated to the play of her bestseller. Zoe loved it, she wasn’t a survivor of sexual abuse but of child and domestic, most of it by her father and later the woman who she fell in love with. However she finally got away from the clutches of the woman who burnt her hand with an iron, and threw countless of large objects at her in drunken rages. As hard hitting and as terrifying as any man could be.

However the 28 year old brunette librarian finally got her own courage and left the shrieking banshee as she hurled obscenities at her and threatened to kill the woman she’d met and had helped her get away. However that woman, would be un-phased by the ravings of an alcoholic. Lyla Kenwood, was a survivor. She wasn’t raped or molested, but more disturbing she was forced to commit sex acts on her friend as she was watched by the man who raped them. That was a year ago, and she’d never spoken of it. Even when her friend Lucinda had gone to the police and reported it. Lyla didn’t give a statement. She nodded and said she was there but she never spoke of what was done to her. To anyone. Except Zoe.
Lyla’s jump from being straight and very much In love with her now ex-boyfriend Allan, who found out of the event, at the hands of the Midnight Man after Lucinda came forward. He tried to talk, and she said nothing. She carried on living in the house, carried on having seemingly mindless sex with him, but said nothing. Allan packed his bags from her life and she packed hers from the life she had. University, her family, men, even her long blonde hair was all placed in a box and dumped. Except her Star Trek collections and t shirts, her profound tea drinking and the house that the trauma was committed in remained.

She had got a job, in a small restaurant , the one time future biologist and wonderful mind was now a table serving robot by day, but at night she was different. Each night, even when Zoe stayed. She lit candles and in her own world, invited the Midnight Man back, the man who was never caught, crept in her fantasies, as Zoe’s fingers crept inside her. Then reversing the role she’d pleasure her new lover, all the time imaging him breathing behind her, and instead of Zoe, her one time friend Stefani lying moaning under her as she was forced to assault her with her digits. Zoe knew of her story, she didn’t know her friends desires, she didn’t know her girlfriend only had one thing in her mind, one orchestra that played the same score each time, Lyla became sexually awakened
 Zoe enjoyed the play and related to a lot of it and thought it would help her lover and savior to her own echos of past badness, behind her glasses and cautious, yet well rehearsed smile Lyla didn’t care for it. She only wanted to get home back to the house, ignore her new housemate Paul and his sexy yet obnoxious girlfriend Nicola, and get Zoe’s dress off and her naked body next to hers.
Then she could turn the lights off and pretend she was back in that room all over again and again.

They hailed a taxi and jumped in. It rained so hard outside on the streets of Nottingham’s concrete jungle. Once in Zoe kissed Lylas neck and whispered “5 months already, I do love you Lyla” Lyla placed her hand on Zoe’s bare knee and caressed it. “I know you do bunny, 5 months indeed” but it was a year in her mind, a year since she really became the twisted person she was, Zoe was just a product, another woman who was escaping.

She may have escaped , but Lyla couldn’t or if she could didn’t want to. Zoe did get creeped out it was the house, she’d said it over and over for Lyla to move, but it was a waste of time. Lyla loved and lived in her temple of trauma.
Zoe just accepted it as part of being with Lyla. She loved Lyla and would do anything she’d asked. That was her weakness and that’s what led her to be abused before. Lyla was different in her mind, younger intelligent and mysterious.

They kissed again this time mouth to mouth. The taxi driver glanced back and nodded his head. Zoe became conscious, broke the kiss and apologized. “Sorry” she muttered lightly.

“Don’t mind me” laughed the taxi driver. “Go all the way if you like, I can wash those seats after” he laughed sleazily.
Zoe made a face and then just rolled her eyes and buried her head into her lovers shoulder. “Men eh” she muttered. “Obsessed with girl on girl” she felt the small hand of Lyla’s under her dress and rubbing slowly up her leg. “Me too” Lyla whispered and kissed Zoe again.

Zoe may have wanted to discuss many things that night, the play, their relationship , Lyla’s new female housemate Cassie who was moving in at the end of the week, her idea of getting Lyla and her an apartment together. Her most mind consuming plan was bringing her home to Sheffield to meet her understanding and supportive parents. She also wanted to discuss Lyla’s stance with her own family. Not that night, as the taxi crawled through the rainy dark lanes, to its destination, Lyla’s hands were reaching a destination of their own. As Zoe gasped at the light touch against her lacy panties, all those mind consuming thoughts left and became one with Lyla’s.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 07:03:41 PM by Jessica_33 »

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
Re: Always Midnight In Her Shoes.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 06:55:25 PM »
Without any further thoughts I am declaring that this story will be perhaps one of the most diabolical and disturbing things you have ever brought to the forum. I am excited beyond belief that one of my favourite characters of all time is being brought back and the amount of little things I picked up in this one chapter alone is going to give me tingles for a very long time.
The sheer force of your descriptions paints a picture that I could almost touch and feel myself. The background of Lyla and the previous year with her obsession is not only chilling but has made me envious as well.
I LOVED the original Midnight Man and could see its brilliance from the start. I will be following this until the end and if anything it gives me an excuse to read that perfect story one more time.

Online vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1085
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 08:31:51 PM »
Very much agree with Rachel's assessment! So happy that you have decided to do a sequel to Midnight Man. Really loved the taxi scene. Yes this story has all the makings of another Jessica_33 classic.

"Allan packed his bags from her life and she packed hers from the life she had. University, her family, men, even her long blonde hair was all placed in a box and dumped."

The way you described this, Lyla getting rid of her former life. Very powerful, in the Jessica way we have all come to love!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

darklord
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 09:14:39 PM »
Wow, no, double wow.  Not only does it have my favorite kink, girl on girl, but a twist of mystery with the return of the Midnight Man.   Setting a story about rape survivals and rape culture on a rape fantasy site is inspired.  Another merit earned.

carhamgrater
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2020, 11:23:22 AM »
So much of this scores with me. The reference to "This Is England", quick references to the original "Midnight Man", how the intervening year has been for both Zoe and Lyla. The cultural references to the top "talk" shows in Britain and the States. The kiss in the cab and the driver's reaction to it was perfect in today's times Can't wait to see how you reintroduce the mysterious man who i fell in love with! Merit awarded and like Rachel, you got me hooked right to the end!

Offline Seeker

• Graduate
  • Merits 992
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 09:03:03 PM »
Brilliant writing, just outstanding. I had goosebumps the whole way through. Bringing your heroine/victims from previous stories is inspire, as we get to see their characters develop and evolve even more - you know I love dwelling on extended character evolution and this has it in spades.  The description of the trauma they each have faced and their coping mechanisms is so real and sad. The wanting secretly of a repeat, to make her feel the intensity of the experience, to replace the emptiness is diabolical and insightful. As has been said, clever political and cultural references was excellent. And then the detail you have captured in your descriptions, your words and ideas just flow off the page, making us see your 'movie' and anticipate the sequel all that much more. Thank you for sharing this
"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." Karl Jung.
                                             You can find my portfolio of stories at http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44259.0

SheerHose33
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2020, 10:38:09 AM »
Chapter II

The taxi arrived at the house. Number 80 Windrush Avenue and the two lovers got outside paying the fare. The taxi man mumbled that the view of them kissing was the best tip he could have got and he bid them a goodnight and drove off . “Why are all men such perverts?” Said Zoe coldly as Lyla looked for her keys in her handbag. “Just their way I guess” Lyla knew men liked to watch....., as that man who watched her do unspeakable things to her friend. In a way she couldn’t even understand it turned her on and she wanted Zoe out of her dress and in her lingerie while she imagined the taxi driver watching, and getting himself off. If Paul wasn’t or Zoe was more open to wild sexual adventure, shed nearly ask him inside. “Damn I forgot my keys” she said exasperatedly. She knocked at the door.
Number 80 was a small rundown looking house, right on the main road, where in the mornings a bus would act as an alarm clock as the the stop was right outside the door. It was known locally that a bad event happened there. Though the story of the Midnight Man Rape only made it to a small column of a Nottinghamshire newspaper. Students at the university avoided it like the plague. The landlord, Mr. Weaver, had to lower the price and hope for professionals instead of students.

He also had to change locks and install security alarms. He wanted Lyla to leave but she wouldn’t and he couldn’t kick her out as she had most verbally made it clear if she did she’d spread of what happened there far and wide. Her rent was almost free of charge and he came to inspect it every week. She blamed him for his lack of security and the papers would certainly take the word of a young 20 year old student over him so he was bent over a table by Lyla and had to play her game.
The new tenant was the man who answered the door. Paul Thompson, a short but stocky man who worked as a telephone cold caller, and was good at his job. He knew the story of the house, and also got his rent for a cheap price, being a man of great negotiation skill as befitted his line of work. He was an arrogant, cocky and beyond untidy in the house, frequently smoking, and using empty cans of coke as ashtrays. He had taken the room on the third floor, the room Lucinda had occupied. Lyla was thankful for that as it had its own bathroom, so she had the communal one with the bathtub, that until Cassie arrived was hers.

He dressed in well fitting suits for work and looked undeniably handsome, and professional, but as soon as he came home, all class went out the window and he dressed in baggy tracksuit pants, and white tank tops. His earring returned and his two sleeved tattoos were on display. In the States he’d be dubbed little more than “white trash”. He drank tea by the gallon, and either vegetated himself on the sofa watching reality tv shows, or doing god knew what in his room as creaks and thumping , house music blaring at all hours of the night was enough to say he didn’t sleep much. He was frequently serviced by his blonde slim bombshell girlfriend Nicole, who Lyla thought must have been blind or had issues more serious than she did herself.

When she arrived there was no sign of them and they’d retreat to his cave and the ever more creaking of his bed and her moans, or noisy volatile, verbal wars. He called her every name under the sun, while she slammed doors, and shrieked back at him “It was over”. It never was and she always returned to carry on the circle or Paul and Nicole’s relationship. It actually made Lyla feel less concerned of her own issues. No one could hate themselves more than Lyla, yet she felt she’d met a contender for that title in Nicole.

Sometimes it wasn’t always Nicole who vacated Paul’s lair for the night and in the middle of their many disputes or her over night duties at the hospital. Paul and his best friend Keith would descend onto Nottingham’s vibrant nightlife and drunken wayward female revelers and trawl a catch in their nets which led to more creaking and just slightly different moans.

However in the sea of disdain for anyone female he swam in, he seemed to have an ounce of respect for Lyla. Not knowing her history, he shared the bond that he didn’t talk to his family either. He had no problem with lesbians either and not in the same way as the taxi driver. He had a car and frequently brought her to the shops to get the groceries from Asda which he’d frequently help himself to afterwards. Sometimes he’d even carry the heavy shopping. Lyla tried to figure it out, what was it that made her immune to his blatant misogyny and chauvinism.

Then she found the answer one day on a showing of the car crash  TV show. “Take Me Out”which he slated any female on it above a size 8 as a “walrus”. He looked genuinely horrified when the male contestant chose an average sized woman at the end, and dubbed him as having mental problems. His friend Keith also was billed as a “chubby chaser” and he was a man who made frequent passing advances on Lyla, ignoring her newfound sexuality. So Lyla was beneath his standard. She didn’t mind. Better a cosy walrus than a stray mangy tomcat she thought.

He glanced at them in the rain and let them in. He was wearing his number 80 uniform of Paul. Grey sweatpants with the optional tea stains and matching tea stained Primark t shirt. They came in out of the rain and he sat back down on the sofa. Nicole was there also in a tight fitting tracksuit filing her nails. It was rare she appeared in the main room, usually whisked away out of sight to their “love nest/battleground.

“Hello” she said to Zoe and Lyla. Paul was used to Zoe. Zoe was slim but was she slim enough to be on his radar Lyla didn’t know.
They didn’t waste anymore time. Lyla stopping to ask Paul for something else she found him useful for.
“Did you pick up that bag of........” she was cut off. Zoe looked at her with disapproval but accepted it the same time. Paul gave her the evil eye that said “Shut up” in front of Nicole. “Star Trek DVDs? No but I’ll have them tomorrow” he picked up a near empty box of take away pizza and took the last slice. Another box Lyla would have to clean up. Nicole looked scornful. “Oh I hate Sci-Fi” she said as if it was a mark of superiority. “We all have our tastes” Lyla said with a smugness of her own.

“Don’t we just” Paul said winking with jest at Zoe. They left and Lyla made one more note of the fact they Nicole was using her Star Trek mug as an ashtray. Seething with silent rage she led Zoe up the stairs and into her room, she threw off her denim jacket and began to light candles. She always did. Zoe made herself at home, sat down on the on the bed and began to unzip her boots. The very bed that was a scene of the most diabolical of crimes. Lyla connected her MP3 player to her Bluetooth speaker shaped like the Starship Enterprise a last present from Allan and put her music on. It was her usual tones of dreary sounding 90s British rock in this case “Creep” by  Radiohead. Then she pulled out a black one piece out of her wardrobe and handed it to Zoe. The usual one, it was lacy at the thighs and had a spider web design making it the erotic wear of Emo/gothic design. Zoe smiled it made her feel sexy. Lyla left to go to the bathroom while, she threw off her dress and slipped on the delicate garment. Little did she know it belonged to the woman who was before taken on that very bed, the very woman who Lyla saw and felt in her fantasies. It belonged to Stefani.

The music played and the candles flickered in the night. Lyla returns just in a pink dressing gown and nothing else as she stripped it off.

The song played as Lyla sang the words.

“I don’t care if it hurts, I wanna have control,
I want a perfect body, I wanna perfect soul,
I want you to notice, when I’m not around,
You’re so fucking special.......I wish I was special,”

As the tune ascended into its loud chorus, Lyla descended onto her lover, and it was her bed that creaked this time in the tranquil lit room. The rain pattered on the windows as it did that night, almost triggering Lyla more to sexual abandonment. She probed Zoe’s tongue hungrily with her own. Her hands pinned Zoe’s to the sheets and her naked body pressed against the soft fabric of her lover’s. Zoe’s responded by softly moaning as she felt nothing else but, Lylas  heat and wetness as her partner sat up and straddled her waist, her hands, roaming Zoe’s body and running down through the sensual feeling textile, to Zoe’s own burning furnace of moist passion.

But I’m a Creep, I’m a weirdo, what the hell am I doing here! I don’t belong here”

Lyla now whispered the words of the song as it came to an end.
Zoe felt her body overwhelmed by Lyla’s almost aggressive fingers slipping inside her oozing opening as Lyla gyrated softy against her naval applying enough pressure to her own clit. The two made love like it was their last.

Zoe moaning Lyla’s name, as her body tensed and clenched in waves of orgasm, Lyla looked down on her breathless and panting, biting her lip, she then licked it and then gently got off Zoe lying flat on her back with parted legs  and beckoned her lover’s tongue. Zoe saw her Lyla, who was quickly becoming her soulmate, Lyla just saw Stefani and the Midnight Man in the shadows of her own bellowing orgasm.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 06:05:45 AM by Jessica_33 »

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2020, 11:30:56 AM »
Amazing! Just amazing! Lyla is fast becoming a favourite character of mine and this chapter gives us an even deeper understanding in what she is thinking and where her mindset actually is.
I just loved the way you had her remember the Midnight Man and her desire to be watched while she performs her deeds.
Your description of Paul is that of a man who I already dislike. No one can write a character of such un-redeeming qualities as you can Jess and I feel I will be finding a lot more to hate about this man going forwards.
The way you showed the background to the dynamic of the housemates is so interesting and my mind is already sprouting various theories about what may come to pass. Nicole's blatant disregard for others property I hope comes back to bite her.
The use of music is so strong and the words as well so poignant and holding meaning, fantastic description of the lovemaking as well. Really got this chick a bit heated I must admit!
However the part which has stuck with me the most is the lingerie... That is just a whole new level of wrong and I applaud you for that. Having her lover wear the former lingerie of her victim while she fantasises about that night. Jess, you are a fantastic writer!

carhamgrater
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2020, 03:25:33 PM »
I've heard of the perpetrator keeping souvenirs of their victims but never a fellow victim- very original especially using said souvenir with someone they reportedly love. Don't know what to make of Paul yet- sounds like a weekend filth monger to me! Can't wait to see where you're going to take this tale! Merit awarded!

darklord
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2020, 07:57:31 PM »
Damn, what a splendid chapter.  I have to tell you, whoever plays "Creep" by radio head, has good taste :)    That line, "He dressed in well fitting suits for work and looked undeniably handsome, and professional, but as soon as he came home, all class went out the window and he dressed in baggy tracksuit pants, and white tank tops, is so me.  The first thing I do when I get home is shred my clothes and put on a pair of sweat pants and a t shirt. lol.

Great chapter Jessica.

Offline Seeker

• Graduate
  • Merits 992
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2020, 01:20:39 AM »
Absolutely outstanding. So many incredible observations. The music playing loud and emotionally in her head, the warped view of her lover and her perpetrator, blending, the house-mate interactions. All described with such detail and I think clear but nuanced meaning that you will drop in again in future parts. I have some suspicions about Paul, but let's see where you take this and he is bound to be an important part going forward. You ramped the tension and the erotica well to give us a taste of their perspectives at the end.

Just so well written, classy, sophisticated and hot - well done and cant wait for the continuation.
"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." Karl Jung.
                                             You can find my portfolio of stories at http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44259.0

Offline TheYellowKnight

• Graduate
  • Merits 534
  • Yellow can be dark...
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2020, 03:37:57 PM »
I don't know what else to say besides being spellbound by the hot writing.  I love the references to This is England and Midnight Man, as if we're all in with the inside reference of this universe you're creating.
Comments inspire more frequent story posts... just sayin'...

dawnamber
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2020, 04:30:46 PM »
I  stand in awe. Love it Jessica :emot_thedrool.gif:

SheerHose33
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2020, 05:07:13 PM »
Chapter III

After the intense and passionate night the week proceeded and Zoe and Lyla didn’t see much of each other, work and late shifts at the restaurant Lyla worked at got in the way. However that following

Friday was a date night and Zoe would indeed plan to end up staying over. She still wanted to talk to Lyla about so much, and the ever decreasing state of tidiness in the house was urging her to propose a plan of co-habitation with Lyla. She loved her and it seemed right. She also looked forward to bringing her to see her parents. It confused her why Lyla cut hers off, when they could have supported her. Several times they’d try to call her and she simply just ignored the call and let it ring out silently.

Also what bothered Zoe was Cassie. She’d have moved in by the Friday and Zoe wanted to get a good look at her. Her ex was notorious for making her feel jealous at the first glimpse of fresh skirt.
Lyla hadn’t met Cassie either but Paul has been present when she looked about the house and gave his blunt and frank verdict. “Nice set of knockers , London accent”
It was the “nice set of knockers ” that worried Zoe. However Lyla hadn’t ever given her a reason to think she’d be unfaithful.

It was Thursday night at 23:00 when Lyla who’d finally finished her shift came back to the house. It was still raining, it has rained all week. Hanging her coat and umbrella up on the rack by the door. She spotted a short, curvy brunette sitting on the sofa eating  a bowl of cereal. She looked up and smiled. “Hi I’m Cassie,or call me Cass, you must be Lyla eyeing up Lylas name tag. Lyla smiled back. “That’s what the badge says” she laughed.
“From London?” Lyla asked to which Cassie replied “ Yes Sheppard’s Bush”. She strode into the kitchen and got out Pot Noodle from the cupboard. She then put on the kettle offering Cassie a tea? Cassie accepted and told Lyla where to find her Hello Kitty mug and also said “A drop of milk, no sugar, barely black”
Lyla then swore loudly in the small kitchen. “What’s the matter?” Cassie asked. “That bloody prick has my mug again” Lyla said in anger. “9 hour day, more abuse  from pig headed customers than tips, then my lift had to go away early, I was stuck in rain waiting for that bus.........and I just want a cup of tea in my mug” she finally accepted defeat and got another cup out whispering curses to Paul.

“Oh is he bad for taking stuff then?” Asked Cassie as Lyla brought in her tea.
“See this Hello Kitty mug, guard it with your life, as he’ll use it for an ashtray” they both sat on the sofa. Cassie had a bright chirpy face. Lyla already liked her.
She stirred her pot noodles intensively.
“Oh right I’ve only met him the time I saw the house and just half an hour earlier. He had his girlfriend with him” Cassie sipped her tea.

. “Oh Nicole, yes she’s very pretty, love her long blonde hair” Lyla said as she sipped her own tea. “Blonde?” Cassie said, this girl had black hair. “Oh right” said Lyla shaking her head. Cassie knew what she meant. “Oh so he’s a bit of player then!”
She remarked not looking as disgusted as she should have.

Lyla  nodded. “Just a bit”.
Cassie then laughed . “Yes I caught him glancing down my top a few times”. Lyla had noted Cassie’s assets. “Do you mind if I smoke?” Cassie asked picking up a box of cigarettes.
“No, just go out the back door through the kitchen” Lyla said, even though Lyla smoked her fair share of own herbs in her room, she wanted to keep the smell out of the eating areas. Paul didn’t enforce it.

After Cassie had her cigarette she came back and sat back down. “It’s chucking down out there” she remarked.

They spoke a bit more, and Lyla revealed she was in a relationship with a woman which the newcomer didn’t seem to mind. Cassie told her of why she was in Nottingham, mostly over her sister moving there and living on the other side of the city. Her job as a child minder for a wealthy family on the nicer parts of Nottingham. Cassie vaguely touched on her bad relationship with her dad, that she hadn’t seen since she was 15 when Paul walked down in his boxers and straight into the kitchen ignoring the two women as if there were just part of the furniture.

Then they heard the fridge open, him gulp down a liquid and belch and then slam the fridge shut. He walked in a taking a box of cigarettes off the arm of the sofa without asking, and lighter lit one up. “So settled in yet?” He asked as he began to walk back up the stairs, watch Lyla, she’s very bossy, and bats for the other team” he didn’t even wait for a response of the jaw dropped Cassie.

He didn’t need one. In his mind he was the man of the house and even first impressions were beneath him. Also beneath him that night was the black haired girl he worked with that wasn’t Nicole.Later on as his bed creaked and she moaned as Nicole had done nearly every night that week. Lyla lay in bed and listened. She heard Cassie moving about in her room, still unpacking by the sounds of it.

Lyla just listened, her fingers straying south as Zoe texted her explicit things that were yet to happen. She listened as the Midnight Man watched. She heard the girl in the room above cry out in ecstasy as she stifled her own groan of pleasure , her hand twisted her nipple delicately as her fingers played the solo tune of her forbidden desires. As it settled down upstairs, Lylas climax eased down also, her legs scrunched together as her body had tensed. The sexual sounds and Zoe’s messages were only a brick in the wall of the house of Lyla’s orgasm. The foundation was her dark, dirty and depraved thoughts that repeated over and over in her mind as Stefani’s playlist that still had a place on her computer.

Zoe had the day off. She had to get her teeth checked and then she was off to buy something nice to wear to the date. Also if she had time, something nice to wear for the afters. It was an important night for her, that night either during dinner or later under the bed sheets post climax, she’d lay all bare of her love for Lyla and the future she wanted, that she’d hoped they both wanted. She’d cure Lyla and get her out of that house. Hopefully getting her in the mindset of rebuilding her relationship with her family eventually.

Even getting Lyla to stay in Zoe’s tidy one room apartment was a tough task only achieved once and it was a far better love nest than the run down and dirty feeling house she clung on to. Why Lyla stayed in it was a mystery and as Lyla said it was complex, Zoe had to affirmably agree. She was half afraid of the house and would never stay there on her own.

However as the continued rain beat off the bus to the town center, Zoe’s mind played with uncertainty an possible answers to her many questions. Even during her dental check up her mind wandered as Lyla’s hands wandered over her body a week prior. She shivered at the sight of her female dentist , her ex was a doctor and just the way they spoke, in that professional but superior way made her feel small even though her teeth were “healthy and strong” as she was told pleasantly. Then she got a coffee and walked around the shops. She had a good day, texting Lyla excitedly and trying on tasteful dresses, settling for a seductive black a line mid length dress, that just consumed any self doubt her figure and made her feel a Goddess. She paid the slightly steep price tag and bought it. Lyla seemed to like the a feminine look so it was for her really. It had a long invisible zip at the back and Zoe imagined Lyla peeling it off her.

Then Zoe made a trip to a Victoria’s Secret and browsed lingerie. She chose a sly blue set, lacy at seductive, with white stockings finished with sky blue bow on each of the thighs. Once she’d completed her saucy purchase she walked out of the store to bump into a lady. Long brown hair that fell down her shoulders, slim, dressed immaculately in a grey pencil skirt suit was her ex, her one time older lover and until then just a bad memory. It was Dr. Valerie Warren. She worked in Nottingham, but was avoided until now the last she was seen was a drunken scene in the library Zoe worked, which ended in the police being threatened to be called and Valerie being given a warning from the private clinic she practiced at.

Cultured, intelligent well spoken, and as cunning as she was ruthless, the 38 year old specialist could turn from the most elegant and imposing lady to a monster of the deepest abyss of any woman’s fears at the darkest of nights. Manipulative, cunning, and violent, the woman who helped so many sick people, crushed Zoe in every way possible , the Zoe that had only been rebuilt after her hard childhood with her equally as drunk and violent father. The Zoe who had finally ran from her fears as her mother had finally left the alcoholic fueled hands. Now that Zoe was once again face to face with the unhinged lady. “Zoe Bradley, it’s been too long” she said with a red lipstick smile. Zoe felt as if she was about to have a panic attack. Valerie seemed sober, but as menacing as she was the day she left her that scar with the iron on Zoe’s right arm.

“Val......Valerie......leave me alone! ” Zoe’s fears cut through her like a hot knife through a block of butter.
“Ssssh Darling.......it’s ok..... I won’t hurt you” Valerie stepped forward and placed her varnished nailed finger to Zoe’s quivering lips. “It’s ok dear, I don’t believe in fate but I was just thinking of you” she placed an arm around the trembling Zoe. “Why don’t we talk.....we need to talk, I don’t drink, and I think we need to get things off our chests in a civilized way” her voice was steady and flat toned. Her perfume triggered her fears as much as those hazel eyes that use to study Zoe, hazy themselves from the daily bottle of wine she consumed.

This day however they seemed clear, but reading. Zoe froze, she wanted to cry out, but she was afraid of making a scene, she felt her ex lovers hand led her 10 minutes to a silver BMW saloon and gently pushed into the front seat and then the classical music played as Valerie checked her make up and through the rain that fell again, the car gliding through the puddles to the large red brick suburban home that Zoe used to stay and be slowly deprived of dignity. She lost count of how many times she tried to stop Valerie but failed as the doctor drove the luxurious car to a stop and the music stopped with it.

“Come on darling, I’ve missed you” she opened Zoe’s door as a chauffeur would and picked up Zoe bags and all to her feet. “Oh Victoria’s Secret.......you must have known I was coming” Zoe whimpered something that made Valerie smirk her smug face with that detestable smile. “I know you have new woman, I know you have moved on but you have to know......that I still love you, I’ve always loved you and always will” once they were in the porch Zoe was pressed to the wall her bags and dinner date plans dropped together as did her dignity one more time.

Valerie pressed her tongue into Zoe’s mouth who tried to feebly protest but instead just opened her mouth to the female invader. A soft medial professional’s hand slipped up Zoe’s noisier and cupped her breast over her bra. A nylon clad leg slipped between her own and pressed up. Zoe tried to black it out but it was impossible, she submitted without a fight, her own hands were placed on her former lover’s firm backside her gasped of pleasure released from the attention her breast was getting, and the lipsticked nuzzles on her neck. Her skirt was lifted and the waistband of her black tights were tugged down by the hand of Valerie, a hand that caused her to most barbaric of pain. “Little slut.......you are wet for me, like you always were,as you know my hands are your real goddesses ” Valerie whispered breathlessly in Zoe’s ear. Zoe’s closed her eyes and released a soft moan.

Her ex lover may have lowered to her knees but she was the one in charge. With both hands she slid them up Zoe’s skirt and tugged down, Zoe’s tights, underwear and all that remained of the rebuilt person she was with one seductive movement. As Zoe felt Valerie’s forked tongue worked black magic against her now burning moistness, all Zoe did was cradle her head, gasping at her to stop. Then Zoe herself fell to the floor.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 06:09:56 PM by Jessica_33 »

darklord
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2020, 05:37:29 PM »
" She heard the girl in the room above cry out in ecstasy as she stifled her own groan of pleasure , her hand twisted her nipple delicately as her fingers played the solo tune of her forbidden desires. " Love that line, and Zoe meeting Valerie, wheeee. things are getting very hot.  Great chapter Jessica.