Author Topic: Life Changes for Kaysa and Christine  (Read 12350 times)

Offline Seeker

• Graduate
  • Merits 993
Life Changes for Kaysa and Christine
« on: January 06, 2020, 09:32:38 AM »
This is a backstory vignette for Kaysa and Christine, the two girls captured and beginning training in the DevTech mansion in Istanbul introduced in Chapter of ‘Balance of Power’ http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=45950.30.  I decided not to include it in ‘Life Changes’ because they are not part of the Burma Lodge scenes and this will be an extended multi-part story of the two girls, from their perspective.

Disclaimer: This is fiction. Do not interpret it as anything else. This is a story with themes of non-consent, rape, reluctance, sexual manipulation, human trafficking and violence.  The acts depicted in this story are criminal and are only acceptable in fantasy. If you are not interested in this type of story, please look elsewhere.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The lost cheerleader - Part 1

“GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.” Brad yelled at the petite girl standing in front of him, wearing a yellow crop tank top and white denim miniskirt, navel ring sparking in the bright sunlight that was streaming through the hotel room windows.  “I’ve had enough of your shit. Here’s two hundred bucks to catch a bus or something and get on the next plane back to the States.”

“Please, Brad. I just. . .” She whined, moving towards him, hands out in supplication. Fear coursing through her thin frame, her heart in her throat, pounding so she could taste copper, vision blurring with tears.

Throwing the money and her e-ticket onto the bed, he stormed out of the room shouting over his shoulder “I’m going out to get a fucking drink. You’d better be gone when I come back. I don’t want to see you again.”

He slammed the door on the way out, muttering to himself and ignoring her continued appeals.  Kaysa stood in the middle of the room, devastated and alone.

It wasn’t supposed to be like this. She and Brad had been dating for about six months, during her senior year in high school. He was such a catch for a girl like her; tall, handsome and rich, in his senior year at Yale, studying business, destined for Wall Street.

She was just a normal girl from a suburb outside New Haven, never dreaming of an Ivy League education.  Normal, except for her looks. She was drop-dead gorgeous, model-like with her Scandinavian heritage, angular features, sultry hazel-green eyes and soft amorous lips that made men think bad things.  But rather than being blond, she had silky brown hair, that she liked to keep pulled back in a thick ponytail to show off her beautiful features, radiant without the need for much makeup.

It was her looks that had attracted Brad as she pranced around in her cheerleader uniform, on the sidelines of a local high-school football match that his friends had reluctantly dragged him to.  Her grace and moves with that tight flexible little body captivated him and made him want to fuck her then and there on the field.

But he waited until after the match and persuaded her to go out for a coffee, even though she resisted at first, not wanting to appear too easy.  His knowledge, humour and Mustang enchanted her and soon they were dating seriously.  Months later leading to him proposing the trip to the Turquoise Coast in south-west Turkey.

The first week of the vacation had been glorious, swimming by day, partying by night, and fucking all day and night. Kaysa loved sex, particularly with a man she adored. She’d been sexually active since fifteen, when a line-backer had taken her virginity at an after-party. That wasn’t so much fun, the pain, the booze and his loutish behaviour, making her feel queasy and used.

But after that, she’d had a string of older boyfriends who made her feel like a princess and made her cum like a slut.  She discovered that with the right stimulation and attention, she had a hair-trigger to orgasm, a trait that was the envy of her friends and the delight of her boyfriends. Her looks and sexuality ensured that they doted on her and made her feel special, going some way to overcoming the doubts and insecurities she had about her other abilities.

She was an average student, but that was not what mattered.  She defined herself by her cheerleading and the social status it brought.  She was not snobby, but desperately wanted to excel and be the main flyer or chair captain of the squad, to be the centre of attention.  Unfortunately, she was insecure and unsure of herself and her lack of self-confidence meant she held herself back at the critical moments.  So, no matter how hard she tried and how much she wanted it, she was always a spotter supporting the high-flyers, and over time this became a self-fulfilling prophesy.

These feelings came to a head in her relationship with Brad, because in this she was number one. All her friends envied her, including that cow of a squad captain, Debbie.  She relished the attention she got and flaunted the trip to Turkey.

But as the first week drew to a close, it seemed Brad became distracted. The abundance of beautiful European girls with sexy accents and immodest clothes had an impact on his wandering eye.  She found him increasingly talking to them, in clubs or on the beach, until the previous night she saw him kissing a blond German girl, his hands groping her like he was a teenager.

Not wanting to cause a scene, she stormed off to their room, seething.  Sitting in bed and waiting for him to return. Which he did, two hours later, drunk and smelling of perfume.

“How could you, Brad? You embarrassed me.” Her voice a combination of fighting and whining, reflecting the turmoil of emotions swirling inside her small figure. It felt like cheerleading all over again, being relegated to beta. “Don’t you love me?”

“Aaaaww, babe. It meant nothing.” Slurred words, meaningless content. “Don’t get uptight. I’m here with you now, aren’t I?”

“I can’t talk to you like this.” She rolled over, giving him the cold shoulder. He just put on the TV, grabbed another beer and watched music videos, mentally comparing her to the sophisticated women he’d been chatting to and then the one he fucked that night.  He passed out clothed on the couch, rather than get into bed.

Things were no better the next morning, because she wouldn’t back down.  He had been getting a bit bored of his ignorant young American girlfriend when there were so many hot cultured chicks around. Ones that he felt were more his style and what he deserved and a potential Wall Street mogul.  Being hungover didn’t help his mood nor his reasoning, so he walked out of the room leaving her with two hundred dollars, expecting her to just go quietly.

She didn’t. She tried to talk with him in the bar, pleading, apologising, begging, tears streaming down her face.  He just got irritated, went up to the room, stuffed her clothes into her bag and dumped it in the passage, pushing her out the door with a final “Fuck off home.”

And that is how she found herself, hailing a cab for the airport, suitcase in hand, after a long bus ride to Istanbul.  The nice cab driver offered her a bottle of water, sympathetically nodding when she sobbed out her whole story as they drove endlessly through the small streets of the old city, feeling more and more drowsy as the trip carried on. . .

She woke with a headache, bad taste in her mouth, blinking against the bright lights of a featureless light olive-green painted room.  Lying crumpled in a heap on the concrete floor as if discarded beside a heavy table, but surprisingly no chairs.  Her legs were akimbo, flashing her panties, but fortunately no one around to see.

As she tried to close her legs and sit up, she felt her body aching, as if she had been run over by a steam-train. Like when she’d had a heavy drunken party the night before, but she hadn’t drunk anything and couldn’t be hungover. Why was she sore?

“Hey is anybody there?” She shouted into the void of the room, sounds echoing off hard unforgiving walls. Crawling painfully to her feet, walking slowly to the door, banging and repeating her refrain.  But no answer.

What had happened? Why was she here? She’d been in the cab, crying, talking, drinking water, feeling sleepy. And then nothing.  And now alone in a silent room with no windows.  She shuffled slowly around, testing the walls, occasionally shouting, but still nothing.

Her mind started whirring. This was how all those abduction films started, or crime thrillers. The girl locked in a room for ransom, or false accusations, or . . . She wouldn’t let her mind go there. This was Turkey, the land of ‘Midnight Express’, which she’d recently seen on Netflix. But she didn’t have drugs so it would be okay, just a misunderstanding.

No one would ransom her, because her family wasn’t rich. Could it be for Brad? Someone thinking he would pay for her return. Well, she’d just have to tell them it was over. They’d get nothing from that asshole.

“HEY. LET ME OUT. THIS IS A MISTAKE.” Yelling and bashing at the heavy metal door with the fingerprint lock.  She was trying to see if she could activate it, when the door clicked and in strolled a tall heavyset man with a mean look. And then another, and two more. They all looked the same, close-cropped hair, unshaven, brutishly ugly, large, at least a foot taller than her diminutive five-foot stature.
"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." Karl Jung.
                                             You can find my portfolio of stories at http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44259.0

darklord
Re: Life Changes for Kaysa and Christine
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 10:05:55 AM »
Oh what an excellent start.  Loved the slice of life beginning.  Look forward to more.

Offline blondiecath

• Senior
  • Merits 7
    • https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/blondiecath
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 11:09:19 AM »
Yes I really like these life changing Stories :) Well done, please more!  :D

carhamgrater
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 11:48:26 AM »
Seems somebody been to the same class of "How to start A Story and Draw Then in From The First Paragraphy!" Loved the background. Could feel how pissed off he was towards her. Can't wait to read more! Here's your merit!

dawnamber
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2020, 06:47:51 PM »
cums a lil on the first chapter :emot_thedrool.gif:

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2020, 06:50:54 PM »
 :angel:
cums a lil on the first chapter :emot_thedrool.gif:

Mmmmmm you and me both Dawn!
accomplice of evil

Offline gaggedKitty23

• Senior
  • Merits 605
  • Punish me. Reward me. Then punish me again.
    • Complete List of My Exclusive Erotica Stories
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2020, 10:12:06 PM »
Cannot wait for you to post more... very few writers can develop characters and backstories as seamlessly as you do.
"Punish me. Reward me. Then punish me again." You can find my website with more of my erotic stories at https://linktr.ee/dkaine

Offline Seeker

• Graduate
  • Merits 993
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2020, 12:06:23 AM »
Thank you all for such encouraging comments - this story was triggered by discussions with another member here and has been fun to write. Also lets us get into DevTech's methods.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The lost cheerleader – Part 2

Before she could say anything, the first gorilla-man grabbed her by the neck and snarled “Shut up. Whores don’t talk. They listen!”

“I’m not a whore. I’m. . .” She croaked, her larynx blocked and breathing impaired as he easily lifted her 100 pounds with one hand until her toes were scrabbling ‘en pointe’.  Her hands grappled desperately at his wrist and fingers, trying to support her weight or free herself from the iron grip that felt like it was squeezing the life out of her. She couldn’t die yet, here. She was too young, had too much life to live.

“I said shut up.” He growled, slapping the side of her face hard, making her ears ring and her eyes water, blurring as her head rocked to the side. He held her dangling as she refocused, still clawing at his powerful arm, darkness beginning to encroach into her vision as lack of oxygen and fear overwhelmed her. His eyes, menacing, dark, soulless, boring into hers he asked rhetorically “Understand?”

She nodded mouthing ‘Yes.’ Not willing to suffer a repeat blow. . . hoping to be let down. . . not to die.  He dropped her then, hand slipping to cup her chin in a gesture that should be affectionate but held all the peril of the previous few minutes.

A slow malevolent smile broke over his grim features “Good. Then you’ll do what we tell you to?” Thumb stroking her cheek in a parody of tenderness, but really full of threat and malice.

“Yes.” Nodding anxiously to appease the beast, not knowing what those requests would be.

“So, if I say you’re a whore. What are you?” His large hand slid around behind her slender neck, feeling like it could encircle it and snap it like a twig.

The other men had gathered around her and were silently watching the dialogue, making her feel small, like a helpless bird trapped in a towering forest, with no way out.

“Ummmm. . . I’m. . .” She couldn’t bring herself to say what he obviously wanted yet couldn’t refuse. Catch 22, with no way out.   She didn’t see his hand move, just felt the explosion of pain across her face as he struck again.

“It’s not a fucking trick question, whore!” He sneered at her bewildered pain-filled expression, waiting, watching. “I’m not going to ask again.”

She couldn’t understand what was happening. Why they were doing this. She didn’t deserve it. She hadn’t done anything to them. Hadn’t done anything wrong. She wasn’t a whore, whatever they thought that meant. But she couldn’t cope with another of those awful slaps that shattered her thinking, jarred her bones and stung so badly.

“I. . . I’m. . . I’m a. . . a wh-wh-whore.” A huge sob of despair expelling the horrid word, her eyes dropping to the ground not wanting to look at any of them in her shame.

“Again. You don’t sound too certain. . . Make me believe you.” Gripping her ponytail in his fist. Pulling her face close to his, so she couldn’t avoid his dark cold penetrating eyes that seemed see right inside her, into her soul.

She couldn’t stop the tears dripping down her cheek, but steeling every ounce of courage, telling herself they were only words and didn’t mean anything, she stammered “I’m... a... whore.”

“Good, I’m glad we’ve cleared that up.” He smiled down at her, without mirth. “Here, whores don’t wear clothes.” He paused, watching the meaning of what he said sink into her consciousness, the implications flooding in horror across her gorgeous features.

As she was about to respond, he held a single index finger up in the universal sign to be quiet, threatening her with a tug on her ponytail, growling “Get your fucking clothes off. Otherwise my friends will get impatient and you don’t want that to happen.”

He pulled up on her hair, making her stand on her tiptoes to avoid the searing pain in her scalp.  She grabbed at the hand holding her up, swaying and revolving inadvertently, as if she were being presented to them. She saw every one of the men encircling her, towering over her, trapping her, making his threat feel very real.

Particularly when the first one slapped her clothed breast, nonchalantly, as if swatting a fly. His face a mask of evil intent, no subtlety nor mercy in his eyes. And then a slap on her backside, by another that she had not even seen. Twisting around to see him, she wished she hadn’t. All she saw was dead dark eyes looking back and a sneer that iced her heart.

She carried on turning, dangling by her ponytail, being swatted by the impassive men, pawing desperately at the hand holding her hair, trying to prevent it from being wrenched from her scalp. But not obeying. Yet. . .

This was the most appalling and debasing experience of her entire young life. It was worse than the hazing to join the cheerleader squad that she had intentionally tried to forget. But here she saw no silver lining, no achievement at the end, no recognition, no squad. These men just looked like they wanted blood. Her blood. And in her naivety, she still had not acknowledged her fate.

“I warned you. You shouldn’t have pissed them off.” The first fist landed in her back, so hard she almost swung towards her tormenter, suspended by her hair. “Take your fucking clothes off. NOW!”

Realising that she was the duck in a shooting ally, she accepted that the only way to appease these monsters was to strip. She pulled her crop top up, hesitantly over her shoulders and her head, until it was trapped against the hand still wrapped in her hair. He glared at her meaningfully and let her loose, to remove the garment and drop it to the floor.

Now all she was wearing on top was the lacy low-cut turquoise bra that she had put on, hoping to persuade Brad to change his mind. It was never intended for these monsters, and definitely not as a strip tease.

For the first time, one of the other brutes spoke from behind her, in such a coarse unintelligible accent, that she though he wasn’t speaking English. “U’d be’da ge’im off.”

The spanking hard slap on her backside translated his lack of eloquence.  She quickly shimmied out of her skirt, leaving her stranded in bra and panties.  She’d never stripped for anyone other than her boyfriends and was mortified by the thought that these unknown men could freely ogle her body. Which they did…

One of the men behind her became impatient and ripped the bra clasp, causing her B-cups to loosen and enabled the guys at her side to rip it off. That hurt her sensitive breasts, but she only heard heartless guffaws in response to her exclamation “Ouch, that was sore.”

Now they were all active participants, grabbing, mauling, probing her young fresh body with their gnarly calloused hands, like evil trees in an enchanted forest. Her hands trying to modestly cover her exposed breasts, being swatted away like irritating mosquitoes.

Her head spun around, searching for compassion, or at least understanding. But there was none in the overpowering men that had her pinned.  Two tore at her cute bikini panties; turquoise with black trim - ‘hello kitty’ in cursive writing like a tramp stamp on the back of its waistband and the kitty logo in black outline on the front above her pussy.  Although a childish theme she liked cats and enjoyed secretly wearing them, especially since Brad had liked her wearing them for some reason. . .

But they were no longer a secret and the fact that these strangers had seen her wearing these panties mortified her even more than being naked in front of them. Particularly when the one man laughed and said “We gotta‘selves a kitty kat. How‘bout that?”

The man she thought of as the leader pinched her nipple painfully, while slipping his hand between her legs to cup her mound “You a kitty, darlin’? With a nice plump pussy.” Chuckling as he felt the tightly closed clam between her clinched thighs.

“Please don’t.” She whimpered hopelessly, but needing to say something, her hands instinctively trying to push his away.

“Grab her fucking arms. I want to see how much of a slut our little kitty is.” The leader snarled, looking her in the eye and sticking a finger into her slit.  It was dry, but he persevered, fingering her from clit to tight hole, occasionally sticking a finger up her to the second knuckle or stroking the little nub to erection.

He taunted her, grinning sadistically “You wanna be a wet little kitty. . . You like that slut. . . I can feel you dripping. . . You gonna be a good little whore.” While the other men groped, fondled, pinched and grabbed her tits, her arse, her face, sticking unwanted fingers into her mouth and anus, violating the young girl in every conceivable way.

Despite her efforts to resist, her natural feminine response to his targeted manipulation produced the secretions he was looking for. She too felt it and blushed crimson in shame at her body’s hateful response and his smug observation. “Just as I thought, a slutty wet little kitty.”

Then removing his hand, he instructed the men holding her. “Bend her over the table. It’s time to break-in our little kitty kat.”
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 03:03:41 AM by Seeker »
"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." Karl Jung.
                                             You can find my portfolio of stories at http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44259.0

SheerHose33
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2020, 04:19:23 AM »
Well you left it on a one way street to heat!
Very well worded and my god, I’ve seen that girl before!

Made her feel like a princess, her cum like a slut”

Wow such erotic imagery and emotion in a half a sentence.

The heavy handed ways they take her, the forcing to call herself a a whore!
Making her body react! Such hot writing with your style and elegance.
Loving this project and can’t wait for more!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 04:34:46 AM by Jessica_33 »

Offline blondiecath

• Senior
  • Merits 7
    • https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/blondiecath
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2020, 09:59:36 AM »
Wow this is good! Surrounded, forcibly stripped. Really like this, so well described. Please more ;D

Offline Seeker

• Graduate
  • Merits 993
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2020, 11:41:28 AM »
The lost cheerleader – Part 3

She found herself lying face down on the table, arms pinned out to the side, breasts squashed, legs dangling over the edge not touching the floor, head hanging off the other side.  The sound of a zippers all around her, hand in her hair pulling it back, knees pushing her legs apart.  She knew what was next and sobbed out a feeble. “Please. . .”

“Aaaaaaggggghhhhh” Within a second and without any further warning a massive fleshy pole had been placed at the opening to her birth canal and plunged right in.  It seemed like she could feel in in her chest, but he’d only managed to get five inches into her tight unprepared and only slightly moistened passage, rasping her tender membranes.

It took two more hard thrusts and he had all eight inches embedded in her clenching cunt, the folds opening naturally to his cock, while her muscles contracted in shock.  She could feel every vein and bump of the iron rod, as he dragged it back out, chafing and pulling her soft walls with it, until only the head was inside. She grunted in discomfort with the thumping she took as he plunged back in, balls hitting her vulva, his tip tapping her end.

All her attention was in her loins, her eyes closed, as the unseen cock violated her. That was until she was slapped on the cheek by an equally large dick, seeing it waving around in front of her face when she opened her eyes, with an instruction growled from above “Suck sweetly, little whore.”

It smelled awful, stale, unwashed and acrid. It was sticking out from his jeans, like a torpedo. She realised that they hadn’t even bothered to get undressed. She naked for them for their enjoyment - they fucking her casually with the least effort possible. The feelings of worthlessness crowded into her already traumatised mind.

The hand in her hair pulled on her ponytail to encourage compliance and guide her gasping mouth towards the foul organ, the thing between her legs continuing to pound as if it was trying to breach her cervix.  She shook her head in disgust, but that just earned her another slap across the face and a harder grip on her hair by the man behind her, who was riding her like a horse.

She succumbed and opened her mouth, letting the gross slab of meat part her delicate lips, slide across her tongue and plug her throat, making her gag.  With a dick in each end, the men started hammering away at the petite defenceless girl, making her writhe in pain, her cervix continually battered at the one end and her throat relentlessly pummelled at the other.

She naively thought that if she could make them cum, they would stop, so using all the tricks she’d learned, while satisfying and pleasing her procession of boyfriends, she began to participate reluctantly in her own rape.

But these weren’t affectionate students, they were abusive predators, and this wasn’t consensual lovemaking, it was a breaking gangrape that they intended to last for hours.  Thus, she was confused when both cocks left their respective orifices before they were done and were replaced by the other two men’s.

But that made literally no difference to her ordeal, because they were just as big and just as brutal.  The only difference was that the original men grabbed her hands and made her jerk them off as she was fucked senseless.

The four men revolved, alternating holes for an hour her juices transferred from mouth to hand to pussy to hand to mouth. Each one of their foul-tasting cocks were cleaned in her mouth, only to be covered in her juices and their precum by the time it later returned.  Saliva and throat slime coated her face and hands, a concoction of juices smeared her butt and thighs, and still they continued unabated, seemingly never close to cumming with the frequent changes.

Her jaw was aching, her throat raw, her vagina chafed, and her cervix bruised with all the attention they were getting, but the relentless assault didn’t stop for an hour and all she could do was flop around on the table like a fish out of water.

Half-way through they flipped her onto her back, exposing her tits to torture, which they did, pinching, twisting, slapping and groping, not to give pleasure, but to cause pain.

With her head lolling over the edge, they could really fuck her throat savagely, their hairy ball sacs slapping her nose, spreading the slime into her eyes so she couldn’t see. Not that she wanted to, but it stung so much she had to squeeze them shut as her throat was opened and drilled over and over again.  Thick ugly cocks, veined with large mushroom heads, sliding over her exhausted tongue and rasping gown her gargling gullet. Hearing their snarling threats not to let her teeth scrape their precious organs. Obeying by keeping her aching jaw open wide and wrapping her tired lips tightly against them. Just another hole to be used and abused.

Her lower half was being treated no better, with their large cocks thrusting and bumping, balls slapping her arse.  They’d now begun slapping her buttocks to accentuate a particularly hard shove into her loosening hole.   At the start of her ordeal, her neat pink opening had closed when their cocks were removed, due to her sex’s youthful elasticity and resilience.  That was no longer the case, after almost an hour of constant abuse.  The swollen reddened opening stayed dilated as cocks were replaced, easily welcoming the next invader into its swampy depths.

The brutality and duration of the gangbang had left Kaysa disoriented and non-responsive.  A rag doll that the men were abusing, not for pleasure, although they were definitely enjoying themselves, but for the far more sinister purpose of breaking her.  And they were well on the way to doing that.

Kaysa loved sex, due to the orgasms, gratification and power she usually got from fucking men.  She had never conceived that sex could be like this, a nightmare of torment, pain and degradation seeming without end. Her body not being idolised, appreciated and nurtured in the way she had become accustomed, but rather used for its holes, nothing more than a fleshlight for these men to fuck.

This paradox would have a lasting impact on her young impressionable mind and would define her existence going forward.  She would increasingly see herself as the whore she had reluctantly admitted she was, a sensual thing to obey, to serve and to provide pleasure to others, when instructed.  Her wants and desires, not important, not relevant and definitely not considered.

But this gangrape was only the start of that process and she had many hard lessons still to learn.  An hour into this first rape, her mind had begun to shut down in self-defence. The leader, a man nicknamed Beater for obvious reasons, saw this and knew they needed her mentally present, conscious and impressionable. He motioned for the men to stop and pulled Kaysa up by her hair, slapping her lightly on the cheek to get her attention.

“Would you like us to finish, my little kitty?” He spoke gently, almost caringly, offering her the hope that she had lost through the ordeal. When she looked at him, starting to comprehend, eyes focusing on his, he repeated “Do you want us to cum for you?”

Lost in her sea of despair, she nodded forlornly, but her red eyes questioning, desperately hoping for a life raft. . . Maybe this would be over. . . please let it. . . can’t take any more. . . yes. . . please. . . cum. . .

“Then ask us like the whore you are. Ask us if you can suck our cum into your mouth so you can swallow it.” His voice coaxing, helping her accept the way to completion through her own debasement. “But you must mean it. Can you do that?”

She just stared at him, emotionally drained. She nodded. . . no other option. . .  just words. . . can do this. . . otherwise more pain. . . more degradation. . . more fucking. . . can’t do that. . . anything but that. . .

Sitting on the edge of the table, legs swinging unconsciously like a little girl, she mumbled whispering, her throat sore “Please. . . can I suck. . . your cum. . . so I can. . . swallow it.”

“Mmmm. . . You’ll need to be a bit more convincing.” He replied, pretending to contemplate her request, ignoring her obvious struggle to speak. “I think you should be on your knees. Where a whore begging for cum should be.”

Unthinking, she slipped off the table, almost falling to her knees with fatigue. If this is what it took, she could do it. Looking up at him, face inches from the massive glistening erection poking out from his jeans, she took a deep breath and improvised.

Trying to speak louder, more clearly, but only managing a hoarse painful croak, their cocks’ damage to her throat too severe. “Please can I suck your cock. I want to swallow your cum.”

He leant back against the table and nodded, waiting for her to act on her own volition.  Slowly, painfully, she shuffled forward on her knees and took the massive organ into her small mouth.  Cupping his balls in one hand and jerking the shaft with the other, she licked, slurped, sucked and tongued the head and shaft, in the way she’d learned through endless boyfriend blowjobs.

She worshipped his manhood, hoping it would be enough to make him finish, which it was.  He let himself release into her mouth, without touching her.  Allowing her to do all the work, to complete her rape, to suction every bit of cum out of his dick and then slavishly clean him, without being told.

Letting the thick salty spew coat her mouth and then looking up at him as she swallowed, brief look of distaste as the plug of goo slid down her throat, stinging the abrasions that their hard rods had made while plunging into her gullet.  The overpowering smell pervading her senses, not in the good way when she satisfied a boyfriend, but as a reminder of the devastation they had wrought on her body.

He smiled at her encouragingly, patting her on the head patronisingly, while saying “That’s a good whore. Now you have three more cocks to drain, my little kitty. Go on.”

It took another ten minutes for her to swallow the other three loads into her belly, with the same focused effort, despite her knees getting scuffed, her stomach nauseated, and her soul torn apart.  When she had finished, she looked up at the men expectantly and begged. “Can I go home now? Please?”

Beater had been talking to one of the other men when she was finishing her last blowjob, no longer even interested in her efforts.  He glanced down at her, with a bemused expression as if correcting a puppy that had made a silly mistake in training, replying “Oh no darling. We’ve only just started.” And then words that were like a knife thrust through her heart he ended. “You’re never going home. Ever!”

carhamgrater
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2020, 03:41:14 PM »
Loved it! Expected a bit more slapping, maybe a riding crop or two, but that's just me! Can't wait for the next part to take us deeper? Merit from me!

Shocker
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2020, 04:38:07 PM »
I’m seriously annoyed with myself of having starting to read this little gem only after the third installment. The MCU has nothing compared to your univers when it comes to connective tissue.

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2020, 03:30:16 AM »
Awesome stuff.   Perhaps we can see a snapshot of the fabled Dev Tech whore training? 
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

SheerHose33
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2020, 05:10:41 AM »
Well whore training that was and I going to have to take notes for a certain story of mine.
That was intense Seeker and felt every bit of it.
A masterclass in not only being a good whore but of such elegant, detailed and captivating writing.

She had never conceived that sex could be like this, a nightmare of torment, pain and degradation seeming without end. Her body not being idolised, appreciated and nurtured in the way she had become accustomed, but rather used for its holes, nothing more than a fleshlight for these men to fuck.

So powerful and so accurate as it’s how we do feel. Your words are beyond poignant and for this line alone it’s merit worthy. Well done and glued to this excellent series. Merit when able to do so.