Author Topic: Multiple Profiles  (Read 324 times)

SheerHose33
Multiple Profiles
« on: January 02, 2020, 05:45:13 AM »
Is it possible for multiple profiles to be set up off the same IP address here?

I’m just encountering some oddities with PMs that sound very similar to each other and it’s arousing my suspicions that they are profiles I’ve known and know they are posing as others

Not to say the messages have been abusive or anything so no need for a mods help in that regard
I just want to know is it possible for a person to have multiple profiles here??
I’m not the most tech minded I just need to put my mind to rest that can I be talking to the same person as a different profile?

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
Re: Multiple Profiles
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 07:00:29 AM »
I know I'm not a mod, so I welcome the correction, but I think it is possible, and usually it's an indication that a bot is in play (usually a spambot). That's not to say there aren't genuine profiles sharing an IP, but they're in the minority.
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline TheYellowKnight

• Graduate
  • Merits 523
  • Yellow can be dark...
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2020, 09:28:08 AM »
I'm pretty sure this is possible considering that I'm sharing the same router with someone.
Comments inspire more frequent story posts... just sayin'...

SheerHose33
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2020, 07:05:12 AM »
Thanks for all the help. As I say I look a bit daft now, but not the most tech savvy.
Didn’t think of that Yellowknight, and sorry for the stupid question.
The fact I made this post seems to have served its purpose and it was seen.
Thanks all peeps xxxxx

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2020, 12:42:05 PM »
Jo and I had a roommate that used our internet and was a member here. Little transgirl called her self, oh shit, I don't remember the handle here. her/his name was Billie Joe and more often than not went by BJ.
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!