Author Topic: Team's Trip to Hell  (Read 50875 times)

Shocker
Re: Team's Trip to Hell
« Reply #120 on: February 06, 2020, 11:16:25 AM »
A seven set match is a grueling enough experience even without those breaks. Having said that .... I love it.

Offline Seeker

• Graduate
  • Merits 1000
« Reply #121 on: February 06, 2020, 03:46:24 PM »
I can't keep up with your frenetic pace, of which I'm so glad. Another two chapters of incredible psychological depravity. Lizzie's pseudo resistance, actual capitulation and hopeful rescue is just so well done. We know the girls have no chance of rescue, but the human heart will strive for hope where ever it can find it - you capture that so well. The descriptions of Lizzie and the girls fooling themselves is really masterful.

The volleyball match is also brilliantly done, the starting of Kaylee (who now we know is decked...) critiquing her own team mates and dismissing her opponents wonderfully exposes the characters. The rapes between games are diabolical - I have no doubt you are inventive and creative, and look forward to five more of these distractions, at least....lol

Just so say, this is without doubt one of the most complex and intense stories ever written here. Your ability to hold us and the characters together in your small gorgeous hands is just astounding. I believe this will get even more depraved with time and have not words or ideas of where you will take use.

All I know is that I will willingly and enthusiastically follow. Thank you for giving us this story with such relentless passion. I hope you continue to be as dark as you have shown us you can be, if not more.....
"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." Karl Jung.
                                             You can find my portfolio of stories at http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44259.0

Shocker
« Reply #122 on: February 06, 2020, 04:32:57 PM »
What he said. No point trying to be more eloquent than seeker.

Offline joey

• Junior
  • Merits 5
« Reply #123 on: February 06, 2020, 08:20:03 PM »

Wow! So much to digest.

I like this Gen. Lhafkur - take the sisters and sodomize one while she rides a giant dildo strapped onto  the other. 

We have second string players!!!  Can't wait to get acquainted with them.

Tongue hockey! Love it. 

Thought we had lost Kaylee for a second.

Love the seed planted about Amkhar getting tired of kowtowing to all the top brass.  Power to the people maybe in the future?

Superb!  Hard to believe we are promised "something even more diabolical" coming up.  There are a lot of layers to this story that have yet to develop if I'm not mistaken.

Offline gaggedKitty23

• Senior
  • Merits 614
  • Punish me. Reward me. Then punish me again.
    • Complete List of My Exclusive Erotica Stories
« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2020, 02:13:39 PM »
Happy Friday to one and all – and a special thanks goes to Dusk, Carham, Seeker, Shocker, and Joey for their recent comments. Those comments make me feel like a puppy getting the best pets ever, so again, THANK YOU - I couldn’t get nearly as intense about propelling the story forward without you. This chapter is a little on the short side, and I will make up for it when I post the next chapter, I promise!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 19 – THE WINNERS

DAY FIVE, EVENING…

The second match began much the same way as the first. Although Kaylee’s teammates might not have liked her, seeing their fellow player knocked unconscious right in front of them had taken its toll. As team captain, Emma tried to rally her Eagles. One of the backup second-stringers tried to fill Kaylee’s shoes. But try as they might, between the psychological damage and the loss of Kaylee’s athleticism on the court, the Eagles were no match for the spirited Black Hawks. They lost the first three sets in a row to lose the next match.

The Black Hawks were now up two matches to zero.

Emma walked among her dispirited teammates. She tried to give them hope. “We need to win this thing. Come on! For Kaylee!” She tried to use Kaylee as a martyr, as a rallying cry. For a while, the tactic actually worked.

The third match saw an unexpected resurgence as ‘The Three Goldilockses’ all played with inspired prowess. Mia and Emma spiked the ball down the Black Hawks’ throats again and again. Charlotte seemed to be everywhere at once. Nadine played as if her life depended on it. The black girl lunged for one ball that all of her teammates thought for sure was beyond her reach. Yet, with her body straining, tits shaking wildly, she lunged and managed to get the save. Emma then set up the spike for Charlotte, who slammed the ball down onto the Black Hawks’ side of the court. The men in the audience cheered. The girls might have all been sex slaves, but the men could still appreciate their athleticism.

Now it was the Eagles who had taken three sets out of five, winning the third match. The fourth match also started out going the Eagles’ way. Emma’s long, lithe, and athletic body leapt into the air again and again as she slammed the ball into Anika’s or Gabriella’s face. The men enjoyed watching Emma’s tall figure leaping and running, her breasts gleaming with sweat. In fact, with the girls on their third match, and with each match being a best out of 5 sets at 25 points each, ALL of the girls at this point were gleaming with sweat.

General Agozka leaned forward and turned toward General Reghed.

“This was a fine idea. Watching these nubile young pussies running about the court is as arousing as anything I have ever seen. My cock is already hard again,” he said with a dark chuckle. “Perhaps my ticket number will be drawn again at the next break. One can only hope.” But then Lhafkur interrupted.

“Yes, well be careful not to BREAK any more of the cunts. They do not grow on trees.”

General Agozka and General Lhafkur exchanged venom-tipped looks. General Reghed quickly intervened.

“I am sure the blonde cunt Amkhar took away will be fine. As for cunts, they may not grow on trees, but our supply is ample enough – as you will soon see when we have our slave auction.” That perked up the Generals’ interest, distracting them from their budding feud. Meanwhile, action on the volleyball court continued unabated.

“I’ve got it!” Nadine yelled, as she saved yet another ball from hitting the floor. This time Charlotte spiked it, the ball spinning off of Anika’s fingers and going out of bounds before Lily could get to it. That was match point. Emma high-fived her teammates.

“You’re doing great, babe!” Emma said to Nadine as they fist-bumped.

It was an odd thing, but in the midst of the competition, the girls on both volleyball teams were able to zone out both their awful circumstances and the men who were watching them play like eye candy. In the pure, primal field of battle which was now the gymnasium’s volleyball court, the girls could forget about the nightmare their lives had become and just immerse themselves in doing something they loved.

The Eagles had stormed back. Now it was all tied up at two matches each.

They went into the fifth match with momentum on their side. The fifth match was another grueling battle between both teams, and once again Emma and her fellow ‘Goldilockses’ came out on top. But they eked out the win just barely and weren’t nearly as dominant as they had been the last two matches. Anika and her Black Hawks sensed that the tall, lanky blondes were starting to tire. If there was one advantage the shorter Black Hawks had over the Amazonian-like giantess Eagles, it was stamina.

Still, the Eagles had now taken the lead over the Black Hawks, three matches to two. As the two teams set up in preparation for the sixth match, Anika walked up to her fellow wing spiker.

“Gabriella, we need to target their left. Mia’s looking the most fatigued of the bunch. Let’s take advantage, OK?”

Gabriella nodded. The Black Hawks captain had indeed recognized the weak link in the opposing team. Over the course of the sixth match, and the early part of the seventh match that followed, the Black Hawks hammered their opponents. In an isolated one-on-one case, the taller girls on the Eagles might have been the better team, but this wasn’t a sprint, it was a marathon. With seven matches, at up to five sets each, this volleyball tournament required a level of energy and endurance even these athletic girls weren’t used to. And when it came to endurance, Anika and her Black Hawks soon came to realize that they had the decisive edge.

Of course when it came to stamina, the ‘breaks’ between matches didn’t exactly help. It didn’t help that between matches, General Reghed – who had taken over Amkhar’s duties as ‘host’ of the event – called out more ticket numbers. Soon Reghed had more men coming onto the court to rape the poor girls, who were already exhausted. During the sordid interlude between the sixth and seven matches, Nadine recognized Bakar as one of the winning numbers. He made a beeline straight for her, not that she was at all surprised. With resignation, the sexy black girl let him lift her up into his arms. Wrapping her legs around him, she felt his cock plunge up her pussy as he began to fuck her sweaty body. Her arms roped around his neck, hanging on for dear life. She was so slick that he almost had trouble holding onto her, but the two managed. Her cunt slid up and down his raging shaft until he grunted and growled his climax, spurting her black cunt full of his baby-making batter. She hated to do it, but she kissed him in the same instant she felt his cock start jerking inside of her. After witnessing Kaylee’s latest rape, Nadine realized that there were men far worse than Bakar in the rebel army, and she was oddly thankful that she’d become one of his favorites. Now he lowered her until her feet touched the floor again. Then he gave her ass an affectionate slap.

“Keep up the good play, black bitch. You’ve been entertaining out there. Let’s hope you WIN.” His mocking tone taunted her as he left the court. It made Nadine wonder if the Sejenistani brutes had any intention of keeping their word to let the winning team go free.

The seventh and final match seesawed back and forth. At least five separate times, one team was winning in the fifth set by only one point, so they had to keep playing. Now, as Sophia set up the perfect spike, Charlotte’s hand came down like a hammer, sure to land the winning shot. Yet the Black Hawks’ Zoe, hyperaware and lightning quick, managed to deflect the blast upward. Ellie took her little sister’s save and set Anika up for a blistering, vicious counterpunch. Anika leapt. The Indian girl’s gorgeous body was now fully extended, her hand flashing forward – hurling the sweat-covered volleyball at breakneck speed. It smacked into the floor with perfect finality.

The Black Hawks had won. The underdog Black Hawks had defeated their main rival, the championship-winning Eagles. If it weren’t for the horrific circumstances surrounding it, this would have been the greatest victory of the girls’ lives. Anika and her teammates were hugging and high-fiving. They were crying tears of joy. They had won. They had done it. They were going to be set free.

~~~~~********~~~~~

Both teams of naked girls were instructed to stand in two parallel lines facing the spectators as the men formally concluded the event. General Reghed stood at the podium, his gloating face clearly pleased with the results of the ‘Tournament.’ The Generals had indeed been impressed and entertained. Yet what Reghed said next surprised not just the Eagles players, but everyone in the gymnasium. Clearing his throat, the General began.

“After witnessing a well-played tournament with the girls on both sides playing their hearts out, as promised, I have made a decision.” He paused. Emma and the other Eagles felt as if their hearts were trapped in their throats. “I have decided that ALL of the girls will be allowed to go free.”

A murmur of disapproval rose from the men in the audience. Soon afterward, General Reghed strode down to the other three Generals, who were all frowning. He had a private word with them. The Generals’ frowns gradually turned upward into grins, and they went among their junior officers, passing along the message. The girls, both Eagles and Black Hawks, were just so relieved to be going home that they were too busy hugging and celebrating to notice the ominous signs in the background.

TO BE CONTINUED…
"Punish me. Reward me. Then punish me again." You can find my website with more of my erotic stories at https://linktr.ee/dkaine

Shocker
« Reply #125 on: February 07, 2020, 04:54:44 PM »
He just never specified on when they are going to go free, likely when their own daughters can take their place as fuck slaves.

Kitty don’t apologize for a shorter chapter, especially not one packed so full to the brim with action and excitement. Guess what another merit is due.

carhamgrater
« Reply #126 on: February 07, 2020, 06:35:41 PM »
So i been searching back to see Reghed said 'were free to leave the country!"  and who knew he never said it, just that the winning team would be freed- to be raped by anyone who found them no doubt.! Love the action of this chapter. Merit when possible!

As for the length to me it was just right, we got the most important info without unnecessary details.

Offline joey

• Junior
  • Merits 5
« Reply #127 on: February 07, 2020, 09:07:39 PM »

Got a feeling that we're going to get a new definition of the word "free" coming up soon!  Also intrigued by the General's reference to his supply of women for the upcoming slave auction.  Suspect he might have a few as yet unintroduced lovlies to put  up for display.  The pace to this story is absolutely frenetic.  Kudos are always in order.

Offline Seeker

• Graduate
  • Merits 1000
« Reply #128 on: February 08, 2020, 07:00:45 AM »
Your descriptions continue to tantalize. The match was brilliantly described, naked nubile female forms sweating and prancing as eyecandy. Hmmm delicious   visions. The details of their thoughts competitiveness and emotions was great to see and this sets up something clearly diabolical if the generals are enthusiastic - as others have said, freedom is often a double edged sword...
"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." Karl Jung.
                                             You can find my portfolio of stories at http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44259.0

Offline dusk666
  • Junior
  • Merits 2
« Reply #129 on: February 08, 2020, 02:38:17 PM »
Was the match of the century (or of all times) recorded?
Where is Rebecca?
Kitty, your story definitely deserves to be filmed!   

Offline Kylie

• Senior
  • Merits 100
  • Stay safe!
« Reply #130 on: February 08, 2020, 04:54:52 PM »
As a volleyball player, this story will stay in my head

Offline gaggedKitty23

• Senior
  • Merits 614
  • Punish me. Reward me. Then punish me again.
    • Complete List of My Exclusive Erotica Stories
« Reply #131 on: February 09, 2020, 02:12:13 AM »
‘All good things must come to an end’ – much as I am not a fan of that phrase, it’s true. This is the planned final chapter for Team’s Trip to Hell. Thank you to EVERYONE who has helped me through the journey of writing this. I could not have done it without you. Thank you to Seeker, Shocker, Carham, Joey and Dusk for their most recent comments and the incredible support overall. I also want to thank others who gave me much appreciated encouragement over the course of writing this, including but not limited to: Kylie, Darklord, Msslave, Grendel, Jessica, Amanda, Vile8r, HenryIV, YellowKnight, Dawnamber, Dhemius, Tars, ReEducator, Rainbow, Spade, and Justvisiting. Each comment or PM made all the difference, so thank you. Now, I hope you enjoy the dark conclusion of Team’s Trip to Hell…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 20 – THE FINAL CHOICE

DAY SIX, MORNING…

Anika, Ellie, Zoe, Haley, Lily, and Gabriella were exhausted but happy. General Reghed had assured the girls that they would be set free and allowed to return to their home countries. Although Anika by no means trusted the General’s word, he did allow the girls to pack up their things before he loaded them and their belongings into jeeps. Then, with the moon riding high in the sky like an eerie white coin, General Reghed ordered the jeeps to move out.

Emma and the Eagles were equally euphoric. They too had noticed that the soldiers had let them pack all of their belongings. Granted, it seemed slightly odd that none of the girls had been allowed to put on any shoes or clothing. Naked, they huddled together for warmth in the jeeps as the rugged night-enshrouded features of Sejenistan flew by on either side. The jeeps must have driven for nearly eight hours. They drove all through the night, stopping only so that the girls could relieve themselves. Anika felt the lurches and bumps as the jeep traversed the muddy tracks. Despite the violent jostling, she was too tired to keep her eyes open. In fact, the jostling somehow had a calming effect. Like many people, Anika found it easy to nap during journeys, whether by train or car. Even this one followed that rule to some extent. When Anika closed her eyes, she thought to herself ‘Father, I will see you soon. I may be broken. I may never be the same. But to see your face again, to be with you again, that is all I hope for. That is all that matters.’

Anika fell asleep. For the first time in days, her dreams were not entirely dark and bleak.

~~~~****~~~~

HOURS LATER…

Finally, with the sun peeking its thumbnail over the far horizon, Anika woke up. The latest pothole had sent the jeep almost careening down an embankment. She awoke with a start and held on for dear life. Ellie and Zoe were in the same jeep with her, in the back, while General Reghed and General Mezdhev rode up front.

“Hey sleepyhead,” Ellie said. Anika shook her head as if to shake off cobwebs cluttering up the inside of her skull.

“What have I missed?”

“Not much,” Zoe murmured. “We’ve been driving for hours and hours, and I still don’t see anything close to resembling civilization.” There was a note of worry in Zoe’s voice. A gnawing fear.

Anika patted Zoe’s arm reassuringly.

“That’s the way most of this country is, Zoe. It’s mostly rural.”

“I know,” Ellie butted in, echoing he little sister’s misgivings, “but this doesn’t feel rural even. This feels like pure wilderness.”

The more Anika studied their surroundings, the more she realized that Ellie was right. It created a tiny, unsettling knot in the pit of her stomach. The jeeps now abruptly turned off the dirt ‘road’ and trundled up a steep hillside, to the crown of a plateau. The jeeps swung into park side by side. The junior officers ordered the girls to get out and proceeded to herd them over to the center of the plateau.

“Hurry! Move, pussies! We don’t have all day!”

Now Anika and her Black Hawks exchanged looks of fear with Emma and her Eagles. Something was definitely not right here. Anika remembered that all of their belongings had been packed in the jeeps at the rear of the convoy. Now those jeeps were nowhere to be seen. The four Generals stood side by side – Reghed, Agozka, Lhafkur, and Mezdhev – talking among themselves in front of the line of parked jeeps. The junior officers formed a curved half circle on either side of them, facing the now bewildered and increasingly suspicious college students.

“What’s the meaning of this?” Emma finally mustered up the courage to shout. She was the Eagles’ team captain. If she didn’t have the courage to speak up, who would? Anika stood back, though, worry gnawing at her. She had a horrible feeling about this…

General Reghed’s broad face broke into a disingenuous, nasty grin. He clapped his hands.

“An excellent question, tall cunt!” Now the General strode forward and gestured at the rugged wasteland wilderness that surrounded the plateau and stretched as far as the eye could see. “Take a good, long look, volleyball cunts. I want you to understand something. I am indeed a man of my word. I said that you could all go free. I said that you could all return to your home countries.” He rubbed his chin thoughtfully, then threw one arm wide, indicating the vast expanse of unfriendly terrain all around. “And so you can.”

He paced along the edge of the plateau now, gazing outward. “You girls all have a choice to make.”

“What choice?” Emma shouted angrily. “What the hell are you talking about? You promised. You said that we would be returned to our homes and families.”

But now the General turned to her. He wagged his finger at her and made a tsk-tsking sound.

“No, tall cunt, I never said any such thing. I said that you would be ‘allowed to go free’. I said that you would be ‘allowed’ to return to your home country. I did not say I would help you get there. I did not say that you would be given any help at all.” Now, as the General’s expression darkened, the girls were aware of the junior officers and the remaining three Generals looking at them with undisguised lust.

“Your choice is simple, cunts. You may go if you wish. You may go with only the clothes on your backs. Oh wait…never mind.” The men laughed at his cruel joke. “You may walk naked in the wasteland in whichever direction you think your homeland might be. Who knows, perhaps one of you pussies will get eaten by a mountain lion instead of dying of thirst or starvation. Anything might happen!” he shouted. Now the reality was sinking in. Anika, Emma, and all the other girls were realizing that General Reghed’s supposed reward was nothing but a vile, cruel trick. General Reghed waved at the endless line of broken ridges and rocky escarpments that surrounded the plateau on all sides. Even if they somehow managed to walk to the edge of this wasteland valley, the naked girls would have to climb up steep and treacherous slopes of jagged rock. It was a hopeless task. No, it was worse than that. It was suicide.

“So what other choice do you offer us?” Anika said, finally feeling brave enough to speak.

“Simple,” the General said with a Cheshire cat’s grin. “If you do not wish to return to your homeland, you may become our permanent sex slaves. You will choose among the men standing here in front of you. Each girl may choose a man to belong to – a man you will give yourself to from now on, serving as their obedient slave.” General Reghed nodded to one of his junior officers. The young man opened a chest filled with dark metal collars. Attached to each collar dangled a long chain leash.

“Each girl who agrees to become a slave will wear one of these collars from now on. Each girl who agrees will have her nipples pierced and be branded by her new Master. Make no mistake, though, if you choose to become a slave instead of taking your chances in the wilderness, any future attempts to escape will be punishable by death. Do not misunderstand me, American cunts. You have been given a fate far less harsh than the American couples you saw in the square a few short days ago. So appreciate the choice I am giving you. Go ‘free’ if you must. See if you can survive, naked and without food or water, in a vast and hostile wilderness…Or surrender to us, body and soul, and acknowledge that your tits and pussies belong to US now. Those are your choices.”

The twenty-three naked college girls looked at each other with confusion, fear, helplessness, despair, and a kaleidoscope of kindred emotions. Some of the girls didn’t even know what to feel. With the unexpected choice thrust upon them, many of them had no idea what to do. On the one hand, the idea of freedom tantalized. Some of the more idealistic and naturally optimistic girls wondered if they might find an oasis somewhere, or if they could somehow track down some local villagers and possibly get help. But others among the girls were dispirited, their outlook bleak. What hope did they have of surviving? What hope did they have of walking their way out of here with literally nothing, as naked as the day they were born? It seemed beyond hopeless.

The girls began to talk and debate between themselves.

“What are we going to do?” Mia asked, voice filled with panic. Mia and Charlotte now looked to Emma, their beloved team captain who was supposed to have all the answers. But Emma looked just as helpless. Anika was wracking her brain. There had to be a way to survive out here. There had to be! There had to be some other option other than giving themselves up to these despicable men!

“Excuse me, ladies. While you debate, I should add one more thing,” the General rumbled. “Those girls who are ready to be sex slaves must do the following: they must come over here, kneel on their hands and knees with their cunt and ass facing the man they want to own them, and beg to be fucked.” General Reghed’s obscene words slowly sank in, and the girls’ panicked debate escalated.

“This is stupid,” Charlotte said. “We need to calm down and form a plan.”

“Plan?” Gabriella sniped back. “Are you fucking blind? These sick freaks aren’t letting us go. Even if we could somehow walk our way back to civilization, do you really think these monsters would let us?”

“They have to let us,” Sophia interjected. “General Reghed said he is a man of his word. He wants us to lose hope now, so that we’ll surrender. If we give up now, we’ll be playing right into his hands!”

The debate continued, girls lobbing arguments back and forth. Indecision and fear went hand in hand, along with doubt. Finally, after twenty minutes straight of acrimony with no end in sight, one of the girls made the first move.

It was Nadine. The tall, gorgeous black girl now walked toward Bakar. The girl ignored the protesting shouts from some of the other girls. Soon, she stood in front of him. She gave him a meaningful look. Then the slender black beauty knelt on her hands and knees, her pussy and rosebud fully exposed for Bakar’s viewing pleasure. She stared at her teammates sadly, but with conviction on her face, as if to say ‘This is truly the lesser of two evils. I’m sorry.’ Nadine swayed her hips back and forth, presenting her pussy to the man she chose to be her Master.

“Please Sir, fuck me.”

Bakar rubbed his hands together with glee and called for a junior officer to retrieve Nadine’s collar. The nipple piercings and branding would come later. Soon Nadine was wearing a dark metal collar. Bakar held the end of the collar’s chain in his fist. Stripping out of his clothes, the muscular sergeant lined up his elongated cock at Nadine’s sexy little hole and slowly eased his girth into her pussy. A steady fucking began. He looked down at Nadine’s slit taking his full length, plowing into her again and again. Nadine bit her lip, sighing as she just tried to accept the rape that was happening to her.

“Keep telling me how much you want to be fucked, black cunt. Let me hear some good moaning.”

“Yes Master!” Nadine cried out. “Please fuck me! Please fuck your slave!” she crooned for his benefit. “Please fill me with COCK!” she implored. She no longer cared what her teammates thought of her. The black girl could no longer even be troubled by the abject shame of it all. She could only focus on the thing that mattered. Survival.

Anika and Emma shared a look of dismay. ‘We can’t lose any more girls,’ Anika thought. ‘We have to stick together.’

Emma seemed to be thinking the same thing.

“Look, it’s still early morning. We should head out soon, try to find a good place to rest before nightfall.”

“Go where?” Lily interjected, tone as bleak as a blizzard. “I hate to say it, but Nadine is right. We can’t…we can’t survive, not out on our own. It’s better to serve them and live for another day. I’m not going with you. No! Get off of me!” Lily angrily jerked away from Anika’s grasp as she tried to grab Lily by the elbow. Lily stepped away, turned, and ran up to the line of officers.

“No, Lily! Don’t!” Anika’s heart felt like someone had thrown it into a blender and turned the setting to ‘high’. The naked Indian girl felt jagged wounds far deeper than anything purely physical. She wanted to save all of her girls. Like her father, Anika had a deep sense of honor and accountability. As team captain, these Black Hawks were her responsibility. As she watched Lily about to give up and surrender, it felt to Anika like all of this was somehow her fault.

Now Lily paused, hesitating. She decided on General Mezdhev, probably because she assumed that as the property of a General, her position might be slightly less awful. Mezdhev eyed her as she knelt in front of him, raising her ass high in the air. She ground her pussy toward him suggestively. Feeling all of her self-respect leak out of her, the tiny Spanish girl said the words.

“Please, Sir, fuck me.”

General Mezdhev stripped out of his fatigues. He reached out a beefy hand to linger on the curves of Lily’s ass. He seemed to be savoring the sight of her bare slit and puckered opening. Then he strode up to the front of her, fisted his hand in her disheveled hair, and yanked her face toward him, cruelly locking her gaze to his.

“And HOW should I fuck you, bitch?”

Lily’s gaze briefly strayed to the sight of his obscenely long shaft and the heavy testicles dangling beneath it.

SMACK!

He slapped the girl. Lilly felt her jaw go numb.

“Don’t look at my cock, bitch. You look at ME now.”

A tear leaked down Lily’s face. With her jaw still half-numb, she tried to speak.

“Fuck me HARD, Sir. Please fuck me HARD,” she begged, praying that her words were the right ones.

“You want a hard fuck?” General Mezdhev growled. “Why didn’t you just say so?” he said mockingly. Walking behind her, he wetted his hand, then leaned over and gave her cunt three hard slaps. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Lilly cried out each time. The sting of raw pain tore through her cunt like a blade. She involuntarily closed her legs after each slap. With difficulty, though, she opened them again each time, knowing that to do otherwise would be asking for trouble.

“Fuck me hard! Fuck me hard!” She kept shouting out the words now like a verbal talisman of protection from any further brutal corrections or punishment, desperate to please him no matter what.

Soon, he was obliging her. He knelt behind her, his hand gripping the leash to her newly donned collar as he fucked her savagely. His huge body kept smacking against her smooth-skinned buttocks, his cock raping her in deep, pulverizing plunges. She felt the tip of his cock batter against her cervix. Poor Lily let out a low, pitiful moan as the General fucked his new pet with the viciousness of a beast. Lily had expected that the worst of her rape would be the feeling of the General’s cock violating her intimate lovemaking hole, but she was wrong.

Now General Mezdhev snapped his fingers.

“Someone bring me my whip. I want to see how this slut’s skin looks with a few well-placed marks!” he growled. Lily cringed in horror. Now she realized the truth, but it was far too late. She had chosen the wrong Master. As General Mezdhev fucked her, the occasional slap of his whip now rang out, punctuated by Lily’s screams.

While all this was happening, Anika tried to use Lily’s suffering to her advantage. She pointed at the brutal rape and abuse less than thirty yards away.

“You SEE that, don’t you? We don’t have a choice. We have to try to walk our way out of here. Whatever it takes. Letting these monsters own us won’t be any better. In fact, it will be far worse. You see that, don’t you? I would rather die than become one of their sex slaves.” Anika didn’t know where she’d gotten this sudden courage and resolve. She remembered, on the first day of her captivity, being immersed in nothing but despair. But she remembered Kaylee too. She remembered Kaylee’s unflagging determination, if not optimism. It helped her decide what to do next.

“Girls, listen to me! We have to stick together! We have to work as one team.” Team. Teamwork. That was something which came as naturally to most of these girls as breathing. Anika saw with satisfaction that Emma was nodding. She was on board. She seconded Anika’s resolve.

“Listen to Anika. We have to do this. We don’t have a choice. The more of us who stick together, the better chance we have,” Emma insisted.

“Think of Kaylee! What would Kaylee say?” Anika blurted out. The other girls all froze, shocked by her words. She was right, though. As much as the girls didn’t like Kaylee, they had to admit one thing – the stubborn drama queen of a girl didn’t give up. It was part of what made Kaylee such an unparalleled athlete in the first place. Anika had no doubt, and neither did the other girls, about what Kaylee would be urging them to do right this moment if she were here.

Yet just as Anika and Emma were solidifying the girls into forming a plan, there was one more defection. Zoe, petite and beautiful and vulnerable-looking Zoe, began to walk toward the line of officers. Ellie grabbed her wrist.

“Zoe, what are you doing?”

Zoe looked back at her, eyes leaking tears. “We can’t, Sis. We’ll never get free. I just know it. I’m sorry.”

“No!” Ellie tried to tug Zoe backward. Zoe could see that some of the other girls were rushing toward them to help her sister restrain her. She didn’t have much time. Zoe wrenched free of her older sister’s grip and sprinted for the line of Generals and officers. She quickly selected General Lhafkur, then knelt before him and presented her pussy and ass to him with total, submissive obedience.

“NO!” Ellie sobbed. She had sensed it earlier but hadn’t been willing to believe it. Ever since the rape-orgy after the spectacle in the town square, her little sister had been different. The light had gone out of her eyes. She had been quieter in the past day or so… more pensive, more reserved. Clearly the men’s constant rape and abuse had taken its toll on her precious little sister’s sense of self-worth, whittling it down to almost nothing.

Ellie’s tear-filled eyes could only stare as Zoe knelt completely still, allowing the junior officer to affix the collar around her neck. Then General Lhafkur was stripping, kneeling, positioning the bulbous head of his manhood at Zoe’s teenage cunt. He thrust in cruelly, establishing a harsh rhythm right at the get-go, fucking his new slave as if breaking her in would now be his one and only priority. Zoe looked dully, distantly at nothing, her breasts shaking violently as she took the hard pounding of the General’s cock.

Anika put a hand on Ellie’s shoulder. “I’m sorry,” she whispered. Then, before anyone could stop her, Ellie sprinted toward her little sister.

‘Wherever she goes, I go,’ Ellie thought bleakly. Soon she was kneeling beside her sister. She reached over and threaded her fingers with Zoe’s. Zoe glanced at her sadly but there was a grateful look there too. With a sinking heart, Ellie wiggled her ass seductively. She forced herself to say the words.

“Please Sir, please fuck my pussy.”

“UH! UHH! It appears that I have two new cunt-slaves for the price of one!” General Lhafkur groaned. Reaching his hand out, he proceeded to finger Ellie’s pussy even as he continued pounding into Zoe’s slender figure at top speed. “Don’t worry, cunt, after I’m done filling your little sister with a hot load of spunk, you’ll be next!”

Yet one more defection tore Anika’s heart to ribbons. In the distraction of the moment, Gabriella, Anika’s friend and teammate, ran over to General Reghed himself. The Latina girl knelt with her curvy figure proffered up to him, her big breasts hanging down as she suggestively swayed her hips to highlight her exposed holes. Gabriella’s long dark brown hair was thick and fell all the way to the top of her ass. She brushed it out of the way so that the General could see her fully naked body. Then she too, like her teammates Ellie and Zoe, said the kind of grotesquely debasing words her new owner wanted to hear.

“Please put your cock inside me, Sir. I want to be your slave!” The way Gabriella figured it, if she could just please General Reghed, who seemed to be the man at the very top of the food chain, the man in control, then she might be able to have an existence worth living. She knew how brutal he was. Gabriella knew it from the awful spectacle back in Vrozny. But she also knew the timeless adage ‘Nothing risked, nothing gained’. Her gut told her that this was a risk worth taking. She could only hope that, unlike poor Lily, her gut would be right.

“I admire your enthusiasm, whore.” General Reghed proceeded to lower his pants and shrug out of his vest. His cock flopped free, veins bulging along its rigid surface. He positioned himself at the Latina’s sex, then slowly thrust to the hilt, his balls tapping against her thighs as he began a steady but not too brutal rhythm. Reghed savored the sight of Gabriella’s hourglass figure – not unlike Beth’s, who he had been keeping caged back at the hotel. He looked down at the Latina’s sexy ass. It was full and absolutely gorgeous, and he wanted nothing more than to whip and smack it until it was crisscrossed with welts. There would be time for that later. For now, he simply enjoyed sheathing his cock in the sublime tightness of his victim. Gabriella moaned as the junior office snapped her collar into place. The junior officer handed General Reghed the leash, and he tugged on it as he fucked her, one seamless thrust after another. Gabriella’s big, supple cones swayed back and forth as she prayed silently that the General would be pleased with her.

Anika, meanwhile, was devastated. Four of her starting players had forsaken the group. Four of her best players had surrendered, preferring to become willing sex slaves instead of making a break for freedom. To escape from this hellhole or die trying, though – that seemed far better than an endless life of rape, humiliation, and abuse. No…Anika would do whatever it took, or die knowing that she had tried her best. It was what Kaylee would have done. ‘Wherever you are, Kaylee, please be strong, please survive,’ Anika thought.

“Are you ready?” Anika said. She turned to Emma. She gave Emma’s hand a squeeze, and Emma nodded.

“Come on girls,” Emma said, gesturing for the other Eagles to fall into step beside the remaining Black Hawks. “We’re getting out of here!”

As the 18 remaining girls began trying to find a slope gentle enough to take them off the plateau, Pajar, one of the soldiers recently promoted to personal assistant and bodyguard by General Reghed, stepped up beside him.

“Sir?”

He had seen the General’s gesture. Even while fucking his new slave, General Reghed could multi-task.

“Are the other jeeps ready, Pajar?”

Pajar nodded. An evil glint lit up his eyes.

“They are, Sir. The men are ready. Supplies too. Nets, tranq guns, traps, the works.”

“UH! UH!!!” General Reghed sighed, smacking Gabriella’s ass while he sheathed his cock in her tight wet folds once again. God, she was already so wet. Her juicy, slippery cunt was already welcoming his shaft. He might have fun with this one after all. “Good! Tell the men to be ready. The hunt begins at nightfall.”

The hunt begins at nightfall.

Gabriella, despite the distraction of being thoroughly raped, caught the General’s words. What was he talking about? What hunt? But it didn’t take a PhD to figure out what he must be referring to. Gabriella felt a sudden, oddly firm sense of satisfaction that she had chosen correctly even as the horror dawned on her. ‘Anika and the others have no idea what’s coming,’ she thought.

The hunt would begin at nightfall. The hunt would begin at nightfall, and the naked girls trying to find their way through the Sejenistani wilderness would be the prey.

~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~
END OF TEAM’S TRIP TO HELL PART 1
~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~

FINAL NOTE:

I almost forgot to mention something (teehee). I AM planning on doing a Part 2 for Team’s Trip to Hell. I would never be so cruel or sloppy as to finish a story on a cliffhanger and leave it permanently at that. Besides, too many loose ends are begging to be tied up. That said, I will be taking a hiatus for a bit as I’ll be traveling around Italy through most of February. I’m still eager for ideas and suggestions about where to take the sequel, though, so please reach out if you have ideas, no matter how dark or inventive. (No such thing as too dark!).

Affectionately yours,

Kitty
"Punish me. Reward me. Then punish me again." You can find my website with more of my erotic stories at https://linktr.ee/dkaine

Shocker
« Reply #132 on: February 09, 2020, 08:23:18 AM »
Thank you kitty for an amazing story with a firework for a finale. Nothing wrong with putting the end under such a piece of work, having said that, stop reading this comment and get back to work ;-)

carhamgrater
« Reply #133 on: February 09, 2020, 02:08:34 PM »
Oh sounds like those who left will be hunted like the human were in "Planet Of The Apes".  Over all this was one of the best stories written in the last six months on this site! A perfect blend of sex, humiliation and action. Loved how you left plot holes to fill in for a return to the stories merit for the chapter and one for the entire story!

Offline dusk666
  • Junior
  • Merits 2
« Reply #134 on: February 10, 2020, 04:07:02 AM »
One of the best stories ever on this site!
Have a great trip and come back soon! We'll be missing you.