Author Topic: Hi  (Read 560 times)

Offline Trans-Girl

• Freshman
  • Merits 4
  • I LOVE THE SMELL AND TASTE OF HOT STICKY SPERM
Hi
« on: December 21, 2019, 07:11:43 PM »
Hi I'm a 33 yr old Trans-Woman in transition with hormone treatments, and always knew I was female from the time I was 8.  I also have intense fantasies of getting home invaded and gang raped by teenage boys, so thought this site  would be a safe place to share my fantasies.  My name is actually Jenna., hope y'all ok with me being trans :emot_kiss.gif: :emot_kiss.gif: :emot_kiss.gif:

carhamgrater
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2019, 08:05:10 PM »
Hello Jenna How you find what your looking for here on our little corner of the net.  Major Majority won't care that's you trans gender, as long as you respect for who we are, will reciprocate in turn!. Must warn you though the back hallways and the back forty of the grounds-don't be caught there alone, after dark or on weekends, some have gone in and never returned! if you want to venture there I suggest try that chatroom first- good to let someone know where to look first!

Tony V.
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 12:00:08 PM »
Now now, CMG.....

I'll do My best to keep an eye on Ms. Jenna, where ever she mighr wander......

Welcome to " The U, " Jenna!!!

Tony V.                  :police:

Offline Trans-Girl

• Freshman
  • Merits 4
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2019, 09:34:35 PM »
Thank boys, you make a girl feel wanted  :emot_kiss.gif: :emot_kiss.gif: :emot_kiss.gif:  Now how did I find myself here?  I was just Googling "Rape Fantasies" and stumbled across this site and that OMG, I need to enroll as I need an outlet for expressing my fantasies of being home invaded by big cock teenage boys  (I LOVE YOUNG HARD COCKS) and gang raped all weekend long, I rub my pussy to this fantasy nightly  :emot_kiss.gif: :emot_kiss.gif: :emot_kiss.gif:

Tony V.
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2019, 09:38:12 PM »
Hmmm.....

How about being Abused by the Local Police??

Tony V.            :police:

Offline Trans-Girl

• Freshman
  • Merits 4
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2019, 04:38:17 PM »
Hmmm.....

How about being Abused by the Local Police??

Tony V.            :police:

OOOOH YES, stripped searched then jail cell raped  :emot_kiss.gif: :emot_kiss.gif: :emot_kiss.gif:

darklord
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 11:40:31 AM »
Welcome to The U. Glad to have you. Join the fun and games.

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2020, 07:14:37 PM »
Thank boys, you make a girl feel wanted  :emot_kiss.gif: :emot_kiss.gif: :emot_kiss.gif:  Now how did I find myself here?  I was just Googling "Rape Fantasies" and stumbled across this site and that OMG, I need to enroll as I need an outlet for expressing my fantasies of being home invaded by big cock teenage boys  (I LOVE YOUNG HARD COCKS) and gang raped all weekend long, I rub my pussy to this fantasy nightly  :emot_kiss.gif: :emot_kiss.gif: :emot_kiss.gif:

That is a very healthy fantasy babe and one I share! But I also enjoy teaching young boys to be better rapists! I hope you really enjoy what you find on here!
accomplice of evil

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1101
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2020, 01:11:05 AM »
Have no fear Trans-Girl! Of course we're not caring if you're trans. You no doubt have many conflicting emotions and feelings going on during your transition. Here you will find we are a community that is very non-judgmental. Your fantasies and likes are no different from any of the rest of us. Please have a look around, read some stories, join in forum discussions and let us learn more about you. Just if you come to the Vile8r lair......you might want to mix your own drinks!  ;D
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

theshamegame
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2020, 06:14:58 PM »
Hey! Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here. :)

Offline Trans-Girl

• Freshman
  • Merits 4
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2020, 05:06:22 PM »
Thank boys, you make a girl feel wanted  :emot_kiss.gif: :emot_kiss.gif: :emot_kiss.gif:  Now how did I find myself here?  I was just Googling "Rape Fantasies" and stumbled across this site and that OMG, I need to enroll as I need an outlet for expressing my fantasies of being home invaded by big cock teenage boys  (I LOVE YOUNG HARD COCKS) and gang raped all weekend long, I rub my pussy to this fantasy nightly  :emot_kiss.gif: :emot_kiss.gif: :emot_kiss.gif:

That is a very healthy fantasy babe and one I share! But I also enjoy teaching young boys to be better rapists! I hope you really enjoy what you find on here!

Yes, I would love nothing more than to be gang raped and ravaged by a gang of young eager teenage (virgin) boys with big massive teen cocks.  I want my cunt (I do plan to get the surgery to have a real vagina), asshole, mouth plugged at the same time, and forced to jack off two more boys with my free hands, and as soon as one young cock sperms off, my hole is immediately plugged balls deep by another horny rapey teenage boy, as they scream in lust, RAPE THE CUNT...and if I was a biologically born woman, I would imagine getting knocked up and having no idea which kid knocked me up because I took sooo many hard young cocks repeatedly  OMG I AM SOOO FUCKING HORNY NOW!!!

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2020, 08:01:51 AM »
Hi I'm a 33 yr old Trans-Woman in transition with hormone treatments, and always knew I was female from the time I was 8.  I also have intense fantasies of getting home invaded and gang raped by teenage boys, so thought this site  would be a safe place to share my fantasies.  My name is actually Jenna., hope y'all ok with me being trans :emot_kiss.gif: :emot_kiss.gif: :emot_kiss.gif:

Jenna, welcome to RU! I'm totally okay with you being transsexual, also your intense fantasy reminds me of a former member who loved the same thing. I even did a story for her here and collaborated a story for her on our sister site KB. Looking forward to getting to know you and maybe writing something for you as well. Merit +1
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown