Author Topic: Dr. Dawn's Revenge  (Read 14437 times)

Online dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 2289
Re: Dr. Dawn's Revenge
« Reply #285 on: August 19, 2020, 06:35:54 AM »
 :emot_thedrool.gif:

carhamgrater
« Reply #286 on: August 19, 2020, 11:51:26 AM »
Oh this promises to turn super sexy can't wait to read what both ladies do to the good doctor before you finish her off! Merit awarded!

Tony V.
« Reply #287 on: August 21, 2020, 06:50:13 AM »
Dr. Dawn jolts as if being electrified as the Pleasure shoots up her Spine and explodes in her Brain. If not for Stephanie holding her, the diminutive Doctor would have come up off the table. Dr. Dawn moans as Kenzie Suckles her erect Clitoris, and begins to massage her G - Spot. The restrained Blonde feels every move as Kenzie manipulates her responses.

Stephanie watches as Dr. Dawn's massive breasts move ever so slightly as Kenzie Pleasures her. The muscular woman looks at Me, "Please Master, May I??" I look at the woman, "You may GENTLY, My Obedient Pet." Stephanie nods and smiles, "Thank You, Master." The muscular Captain leans down and takes an erect dimpled nipple into her mouth.

Dr. Dawn sucks her breath in as Stephanie suckles her perfect breast. I come to Stephanie, and run My hands under her shirt. I lift her Brassiere off her massive breasts,.and begin to roughly knead them.......

Tony V.
« Reply #288 on: August 27, 2020, 06:20:44 AM »
Despite her initial revulsion, Dr. Dawn was starting to give into the Pleasure Kenzie and Stephanie were inflicting on her. Restrained as she was, Dr. Dawn could only lie there and accept her Pleasuring. The diminutive Doctor was trying to process all the sensations, the forbidden Pleasure of not just one but two women sending bolts of Pleasure into her Brain.

Kenzie finds Dr. Dawn's G - Spot and begins to RUB the Nerve Laden patch of skin inside her. Dr. Dawn bucks her hips as the Pleasure builds. Dr. Dawn then feels Stephanie lift her mouth off one throbbing nipple, and place it on her other one. Dr. Dawn sucks her breath in and moans, "AAAAAAAWWWWWWWFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!" As both women Pleasure her.

I begin to work on Stephanie's erect nipples, Twisting, Pinching and Pulling her dimpled buds. Stephanie knew better than to protest or try to move as I inflicted sharp Pain on her massive breasts. The muscular woman gasps as I Hurt her, and she doubled her efforts to Pleasure the Beautiful Dr. Dawn.

Dr. Dawn feels her Orgasm start, her belly rumbles, her breaths shorten, her hands spasm open then clench tightly. Dr. Dawn feels the waves of Pleasure as they build to their crest, then as Stephanie and Kenzie suck and lick, rub and kiss, Dr. Dawn cries out as her Orgasm overwhelms her.............

carhamgrater
« Reply #289 on: August 27, 2020, 06:27:10 AM »
And you descriptive writing overwhelms we readers so that we have to click on the merit button!

Tony V.
« Reply #290 on: August 28, 2020, 06:20:49 AM »
[ Thank You, CMG!!! As always I appreciate your readership and kind comments!! ]

"OOOOHHHHHHH!!!........AAAAHHHHHHH........AAAAHHHHHHH.......AAAA AFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!"
Dr. Dawn half screamed as her Orgasm tore through her. The diminutive Doctor feels her Pussy clamp down on Kenzie's fingers, her smooth walls trying to hold the moving fingers in place. Dr. Dawn feels her throbbing nipples engorge themselves as Stephanie suckles and licks furiously. Dr. Dawn's big Blue eyes slam shut as the two women continue to work on the restrained Doctor.

Dr. Dawn bucks wildly as Kenzie moves her fingers faster, the wet sounds of Dr. Dawn's arousal filling the room. Kenzie was pistion like as she moves her hand quicker, forcing more Pleasure into the willing Dr. Dawn. The restrained Blonde beauty moans as the Pleasure builds, her second Orgasm rushing to it's climax........

Tony V.
« Reply #291 on: August 31, 2020, 04:55:34 AM »
Dr. Dawn shudders as Stephanie licks and suckles her throbbing nipples harder. The diminutive Doctor feels Kenzie working her Clitoris and G - Spot over, and the bolts of Pleasure now exploding in her Brain. Dr. Dawn moans as she fells her Abs tighten, and her thighs quiver.

Dr. Dawn gasps as her second Orgasm thunders along inside her, the intense sensations rushing up her Spine. The restrained Beauty tries to relax against Stephanie's grip, and allow herself to enjoy these intense Orgasms.

I continue to knead and squeeze Stephanie's massive breasts. The muscular woman grits her teeth as I mash the woman's firm mounds. Stephanie knew better than to allow herself to feel any Pleasure, but listening to Dr. Dawn groan and moan made the strong woman happy.

At least she thought I would not Discipline her when I took Kenzie and her back to their home.

Dr. Dawn writhes as Kenzie and Stephanie bring her to another pair of shudder inducing Orgasms. The restrained Beauty gasps as she tries to catch her breath. Dr. Dawn watches as I grip the leashes on Kenzie's and Stephanie's collars. The Beauty sees Me lead both women to the chairs, and as I fasten a pair Leather Bondage Cuffs to their wrists. I fasten the cuffs behind the women's backs, then sit them in the chairs.

I move to Dr. Dawn, and as I do, I pull a pair of Five inch Heels from the backpack. I slip the heels onto Dr. Dawn's feet, and give her an Evil grin......

"MY Turn." I say as I start to undress.........

carhamgrater
« Reply #292 on: August 31, 2020, 11:19:21 AM »
Oh as if the good doctor would object to you working her over! This is how we know that this story is fiction! ;)

Tony V.
« Reply #293 on: September 03, 2020, 06:10:34 AM »
I grab the gasping Blonde, "Now I take My Reward for Rescuing you." I say as I turn Dr. Dawn and move her now heel clad feet off the massage table. I knew the table would not support My weight as I hammered the Beautiful Dr. Dawn, so I moved her.

I move Dr. Dawn's heel clad feet apart, My raging Hard - On level with the floor and just as hard. I grip the diminutive Doctor's thick hair, and with no warning, thrust My hips froward, impaling the Beautiful Blonde,

"OOOOHHHHHHFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!!" Dr. Dawn screams as I stretch and fill her wet Pussy. The force of My thrust almost lifts the diminutive Doctor off the floor. I don't give the impaled Blonde the chance to recover, but draw back and slam My hips forward again. I grab Dr. Dawn's wrists, and pull her arms back behind her, forcing her breasts to push out. I use one hand to hold the helpless Blonde, and use My now free hand to savagely maul Dr. Dawn's massive breasts.........

Tony V.
« Reply #294 on: September 08, 2020, 06:18:44 AM »
I hear Stephanie and Kenzie suck their breaths in as they watch Dr. Dawn get hammered. The diminutive Doctor was being lifted from the floor with every solid thrust. Dr. Dawn's voice turned from moans of Pleasure into sharp grunts as I mash My CockHead against her firm Cervix. Dr. Dawn feels her fist sized Baby Machine being pushed into her Abdomen as I thrust, the pressure forcing the air from her lungs.

I pull Dr. Dawn against Me as I savagely knead and squeeze her massive breasts. Dr. Dawn lolls her head against Me as I continue to thrust. I feel Dr. Dawn's LoveJuices running down My Cock, and dripping onto the floor.

I release Dr. Dawn's breast, and push her torso flat again. This time, I mover her a bit further onto the table, so now I could turn her. I withdraw My dripping Cock, and grabbing a knee, quickly turn Dr. Dawn to her back. I grip Dr. Dawn's open thighs, and with a single thrust, bury My Cock back inside her.

"OOOOOHHHHHMMMMMYYYYFFFFUUUUCCCKKKIIINNNGGGGGOOOOD DDDDDD!!" The beautiful Blonde wails as I impale her again........

carhamgrater
« Reply #295 on: September 08, 2020, 06:50:24 AM »
I can just imagine our good doctor playing with herself while reading this story, wishing to God that this was really happening in real life! merit issued from me!

Tony V.
« Reply #296 on: September 09, 2020, 06:05:13 AM »
[ Much Thanks, CMG!! ]

Dr. Dawn's reactions were even more intense as I slammed into her while she was on her back. The diminutive Doctor writhed and bucked wildly as My Cock stretched and filled her sopping wet Pussy with every stroke. Dr. Dawn could hear both Stephanie and Kenzie as they watched us, their hands securely Cuffed behind their backs.

I kept pulling back, and Pounding My hips forward, driving My Cock relentlessly into the Blonde beauty. Dr. Dawn feels her Pussy clasp, gripping Me in a Lover's Death Grip. Her smooth walls trying to hold Me in place and keep Me from rasping her insides as I hammered away at her.

Dr. Dawn felt her belly rumble, then as I move My hands to her magnificent breasts, she feels her nipples getting more erect. Her dimpled buds were already Hard enough to pierce Kevlar, but now as I palm Dr. Dawn like lumps of perfect pizza dough, her nipples became achingly erect.

I time My hands with My hips. As I thrust in, I squeeze Dr. Dawn's amazing chest. I withdraw, I grip her nipples and Twist them. Soon, Dr. Dawn was feeling her Pleasure receptors firing all at once, her fevered Brain trying to process ALL the stimulation My hands and Cock were forcing into it.

Dr. Dawn moans, rises up, and draws her knees in closer as her Orgasms explode from her........

Tony V.
« Reply #297 on: September 14, 2020, 04:15:57 PM »
Dr. Dawn's voice turned animalistic as I continued to hammer her, "Oh......Fuck.......Fuck....Fuhhhhh....Fuhhhhh.... .Fuk......Fuk....uk......uk.....uk......uk!!"

I pull back and gleefully slam My hips forward. I feel Dr. Dawn's smooth walls clasp into a desperate grip, her muscular Womb trying to hold Me, stop Me, keep Me from rasping her insides again and again....

All for nothing as I withdraw My throbbing Cock, and use Dr. Dawn's parted knees to lift her hips. I pull the diminutive Doctor closer, and before the Blonde beauty realizes it, My thick Cock is pressing to her tight crinkled little Anus!!.......

carhamgrater
« Reply #298 on: October 12, 2020, 04:41:04 PM »
And I'll wager that the diminutive Doctor cries out to be taken anally by a proven master, the dirt perverted girl she is! Man this is long to be said-MERIT AWARDED!

Tony V.
« Reply #299 on: October 20, 2020, 11:52:58 AM »
I feel Dr. Dawn stiffen as My rigid dripping CockHead presses to her tight little Anus, "Relax and ENJOY this you little CockHound!!" I hiss as I move the diminutive Dr. Dawn's feet further apart. I grip Dr. Dawn's Blonde hair with one hand, and grap her hip with the other.

Dr. Dawn moans as she feels My CockHead press to her Sphincter. As she sucks in a ragged breath, I tighten My grip, and begin to PUSH!!

"UUUUUUNNNNNHHHHHHHHHH!!!......OOOOHHHHFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!"

Dr. Dawn groans as My thickness begins to push past her tight bands of muscles and begins to invade her Colon.

I look at Kenzie and Stephanie, My two Pets were a perfect audience as they watched Me. I thought to what I would do to the two women when I finished Savaging Dr. Dawn.

I was going to give both women a savage Lashing, then as Stephanie watches bound and helpless, I was goi g to Rape the SHIT out of her Girlfriend.....

Dr. Dawn's tight Ass brings My mind back to the present as I feel her Colon gripping My invading Cock....