ravishu.com
August 14, 2020, 02:59:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dr. Dawn's Revenge  (Read 6995 times)
Tony V.
Masters Degree

Merits 554

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: May 13, 2020, 07:23:27 AM »

I'm very happy you enjoyed reading this, Sweet suziC!!!  There's more to CUMM......

Tony V.                police

"Just turn around, put your hands behind you, and do what the Officer tells you"
Tony V.
Masters Degree

Merits 554

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: June 15, 2020, 06:00:05 AM »

Kenzie's eyes went wide as she looks at Stephanie. She had never seen her powerful Girlfriend surrender like this. Her tears welled up, and flowed onto her face. The slim woman felt her Clitoris straining as Stephanie was licking and sucking as hard as she could.

"I must Please my Master." Stephanie says between kissing and licking.

I gripped Stephanie's hips, and despite Kenzie's pleas, began to deeply stroke the woman again.

Stephanie lowers her face to Kenzie's open Pussy and Licks furiously, fearing another Lashing if she fails to Pleasure Kenzie. Kenzie cries as the Pleasure fights her sadness. The woman felt waves of helplessness and anger over her Girlfriend's plight, then she remembers WHY Stephanie was being Punished.

"I've got to see this woman who my Steph cheated on me with......"The slim woman thinks as she feels her Orgasm beginning to build.........

"Just turn around, put your hands behind you, and do what the Officer tells you"
dawnamber
Masters Degree

Merits 736

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: July 19, 2020, 09:59:21 AM »

*Deep throats Tony because he deserves it* And a merit

A girl can love the premise of being raped, if only to lose control of what does or does not happen. It's all about control or lack thereof

Tony V.
Masters Degree

Merits 554

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: July 20, 2020, 12:47:43 PM »

Thank You Sweet dawnamber!! I'm getting a case of Writer's Block on this Story. I just cannot seem to figure a logical ending here...........

Tony V.                     police

Tony V.
Masters Degree

Merits 554

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: July 27, 2020, 03:19:15 PM »

I continued to hammer My Cock into Stephanie's tight Anus while she Lashed Kenzie's dripping Cunt with her tongue. The slim woman groans as her Orgasm thunders through her bound body, the Pleasure fighting off her Sadness and Shame. Kenzie watches as Stephanie continues to Lick, her rough tongue rasping her mercilessly.

I feel Stephanie's tight Anus clench as I Pound her. The muscular woman gritted her teeth as the agony explodes in her Brain, the shame and humiliation washing over her like a Tidal Wave. I feel My Balls tighten, and I savagely jerk Stephanie up by her thick hair. The muscular woman then screams as I grip her nipples and start to Twist and Pull her dimpled buds. Stephanie's nipples and Clitoris still had not fully healed yet, and every Twist and Pull sent waves of agony to Stephanie's Brain.

I feel My Balls tighten, and as I increase the Pain and Pressure My Balls send Thirteen Jets of Hot Salty CUMM into Stephanie's bowels. As I soften, Stephanie clenches and groans as I Punish her breasts. I knead Stephanie's firm breasts, gripping and squeezing the firm flesh.

As I soften, Kenzie weeps as she sees her powerful Girlfriend being Dominated and humiliated by Me........

Tony V.
Masters Degree

Merits 554

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: August 01, 2020, 01:58:45 PM »

As I withdraw My softening Cock, I pick the Belt up, "Did Master finish Lashing His Pet??" I ask the bound muscular woman. The silence is punctuated by Kenzie sobbing. Stephanie lifts her head and shakes it, "No, Master did not." Stephanie puts her head back down, and listens as Kenzie sobs softly.

I go to the girls' bathroom and wash My Cock off. Then I pick up a spray bottle and spray Stephanie's Ass Cheeks. I then start to Lash the muscular woman, making sure to give Stephanie plenty of time between Lashes to cry, Scream and Beg.

Thirty Lashes later, I untie the Broken woman, and hiss so Kenzie can hear Me, "You two WILL stay here until I am gone for thirty minutes." I remove Kenzie's Nipple Clamps, and place a hand on her throat. I start to squeeze, then force two fingers on My free hand into Kenzie's semi dry Pussy. As I Masturbate Kenzie, I squeeze the woman's throat, "I will be back, and I WILL collect My Reward for Saving you, Kenzie!!!"

Kenzie moans as she feels the hard fast Pleasure. I feel Kenzie clasp onto Me, then as she violently Orgasms, I say, "So you LIKE it hard and fast, DON'T you??"

Kenzie's flowing tears tells Me all I need to know.......

carhamgrater
Masters Degree

Merits 724

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: August 01, 2020, 04:39:21 PM »

Hopefully you're on your way to collect our good doctor to get them a final check up! Will merit this when possible!

Real rape is wrong fictional rape can be fun!
Tony V.
Masters Degree

Merits 554

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: August 04, 2020, 05:16:23 AM »

Dr. Dawn Anderson awakens, showers and dresses. The Staff at Mercy Hospital see the Fire Engine Red Ferrari as it pulls into the Doctor's Parking lot. "The Tiny Terror" lived up.to her nickname as she terrorized the other doctors and some of the Staff during her day.

The fact that her Chief of Staff was visibly terrified of the woman was known to all the Staff. Plus, Dr. Dawn was connected to the disappearance of a wealthy Sheik and his sons didn't go unnoticed. All this added to Dr. Dawn Anderson's mystique around the Hospital.

"MARIA!! Where's my next PATIENT!!" The diminutive doctor yells. It was a day for the books for Dr. Dawn Anderson. Her last patient, "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" were here to have a daughter examined. Maria sees the three new arrivals as they fill out the stack of paperwork. As they hand the clipboards over, Maria thinks that the daughter must be adopted, as she looked nothing like her parents.

The three move to Dr. Dawn Anderson's Office. Maria lets the three in, and prepares to leave for the day.

Dr. Dawn Anderson comes out of her batjroom and says, "I'm Dr. Dawn.........."

Dr. Dawn Anderson stops dead in her tracks as she sees the three of us sitting in her office. Kenzie looks the gorgeous Blonde over, and then looks at Stephanie,

"It's alright, I forgive you.".........

Tony V.
Masters Degree

Merits 554

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: August 04, 2020, 01:16:53 PM »

Dr. Dawn Anderson's big Blue eyes almost popped open she was so startled, "What the FUCK are you two," looking at Stephanie and Kenzie, "doing HERE??!!" Kenzie looks the diminutive Doctor over, "I wanted to see the woman whose beauty made My Girlfriend Cheat on me."

Dr. Dawn sees Me, "And what are you doing Tony?" Both women caught the change in Dr. Dawn's voice as she spoke to Me, "Well, I finished Punishing Stephanie, and her Girlfriend here just HAD to meet you."

Dr. Dawn sees the two lengths of chain in My hand, connected to a pair of collars on both Kenzie's and Stephanie's necks, "Don't worry, My little Blonde CockHound, you're safe from these two." For emphasis, I pull the chains and Dr. Dawn sees as both women nuzzle close to Me, "They are both Broken and Obedient."

Dr. Dawn looks at the women and says, "Satisfied?? I have an appointment at the Spa."  I pull the chains, and we all get up to leave. Dr. Dawn leans in and says, "I still owe you for saving me." I look the beautiful woman over, "How's Shit Pants??"

Dr. Dawn's Chief of Staff Shit his pants when I rescued her from a Sheik who wanted her and almost succeeded. Dr. Dawn looks at Me and says, "He still pisses himself when I yell at him." We both laugh and walk from Dr. Dawn's office........

carhamgrater
Masters Degree

Merits 724

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: August 04, 2020, 01:32:58 PM »

Well a day at the spa with the two dykes pleasuring Dawn under Tony's supervision seem perfect way for the story to go! maybe Dawn can return the favor on Kenzie for the way Stephanie treated her! Will merit when allowed!

Real rape is wrong fictional rape can be fun!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: