Author Topic: Dr. Dawn's Revenge  (Read 14438 times)

Tony V.
Re: Dr. Dawn's Revenge
« Reply #255 on: April 18, 2020, 09:07:21 PM »
I heard Kenzie moaning and gasping as her Orgasms wwre coming faster and more intensively. The slim woman fought her bonds, trying to relieve the incessant vibrating. Stephanie was fighting her own battle as I forced My Cock deep into her throat.....

The fight to remain conscious.

With every deep thrust, Stephanie felt her throat close, and as her fear rose, then her breaths became shorter, her vision would "Gray Out" meaning her Brain was running short of oxygen. Stephanie fought with every thrust, but as she became more panicked, her Brain ran short of oxygen with every passing moment.

Finally as Stephanie was about to lose consciousness, she feels My Cock swelling. The bitter Pre - Cumm comes first, then the Salty deluge gets shot right into her stomach. I see Stephanie's eyes rolling back, and I pull My Cock back so the muscular woman could catch a quick breath.

Stephanie swallows and licks feverishly as.My Balls discharge My Seed. After I force Stephanie to milk My Cock dry, I pull out of her mouth. I go to the sweating, gasping Kenzie, and remove the Butterfly. Kenzie almost falls over as the Vibrating is stopped.

I untie Kenzie, then I grab her ankles, and drag her down the length of the mattress. I grab a length of rope, and tie her knees spread open. When I get the woman spread open, I grip Stephanie's sweat soaked tresses, and force her face into her Girlfriend's dripping crotch.

I tie Stephanie's ankles to the footboard, then go to My Toy Bag. I withdraw a thick leather Belt. I hold it so Kenzie could see it, "Your Girlfriend is going to Pleaeure you. If she fails, she will get FIFTY Lashes."

I swing My arm, and the Belt " CCCCCRRRRRAAAAACCCCKKKKK " s against Stephanie's Ass.......

Tony V.
« Reply #256 on: April 20, 2020, 11:46:53 AM »
Kenzie's dark eyes ooened wide with concern for her Girlfriend's plight. Stephanie moaned as the Belt Lashed her Ass. The muscular woman lowers her head, and buries her face in Kenzie's smooth shaven crotch. Stephanie knew the ONLY way to avoid the Lash was to Pleasure her bound Girlfriend. Stephanie licks and suckles on Kenzie's swollen Clitoris, her rough tongue rasping the nerve laden nub.

Kenzie feels the Pleasure shoot up her Spine, and build in her Brain. The slim woman writhes against the ropes holding her, trying to raise her hips to Stephanie's face. Stephanie licked and suckled for all she was worth, desperately trying to avoid being Lashed.

It was really too bad that NO matter how hard Stephanie tried, she was still getting 49 more Lashes.

I swing My arm, and Stephanie screams as the thick Leather Lashes her firm Ass. I swing backhanded, and Stephanie shudders as she feels the kiss of the Belt.

I walk to the bedside, and see Kenzie's face wince up in Pleasure. I run My hand to the chain between the Nipple Clamps, and as Kenzie sucks in a terrified breath, i slowly pull the chain.........

carhamgrater
« Reply #257 on: April 20, 2020, 12:16:34 PM »
That's mean, Stephanie is doing her exhausted best to get Kenzie off you should cut her some slack say one stroke for every five minutes it takes her to make Kenzie cum! Merit from me as usual!

Tony V.
« Reply #258 on: April 20, 2020, 01:58:54 PM »
Oh I'm just getting started with Kenzie, CMG!! Thank you for your kind words, and your readership.....

Tony V.                :police:

Tony V.
« Reply #259 on: April 20, 2020, 09:15:50 PM »
Kenzie tries to raise her chest to lessen the pull on her nipples, but she was too firmly tied down. Slowly the moan turned to a wail as the needle sharp teeth gripped Kenzie's nipples, "Aaa......Aaaaaaahhh.......AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH HHH!!!!"

Stephanie hears Kenzie's wail of Pain and takes her mouth off of Kenzie's Clit. I see this, and swing the Belt.

The thick Leather "CCCCRRRRAAAACCCCKKKK!!" S as it Lashes Stephanie between her shoulders, " Get back on your Girlfriend's CUNT!! " I say as I loosen the pull. I see Stephanie lower her head, and I think of how best to get Myself HARD again.

Kenzie sees the Evil glimmer in My eyes as I look her taut body up and down.

I swing the Belt, and watch as it Lashes Kenzie's flat belly.........

Tony V.
« Reply #260 on: April 27, 2020, 04:48:05 AM »
Kenzie's taut body jerked against her bonds as the thick Leather strikes her flat belly. The slim woman screamed as the Pain forces her body to try and curl up to protect her. This forces her hips into Stephanie's face, and the muscular woman tries to lick and suckle as best she could.

I grip the chain between Kenzie's Nipple Clamps, and as.I Lash the woman's flat belly with one hand, I jerk the chain with the other. Kenzie writhes and screams as the Agony smashes into her Brain. Despite Kenzie's struggles, the ropes hold her fast. As I Torture the bound woman, her screams and writhing in Agony has the desired effect.....

My Cock begins to get Hard again......

carhamgrater
« Reply #261 on: April 27, 2020, 05:59:34 AM »
And the master is at it again! Pulling on her nipples while 'belting' her- have you no mercy? Merit awarded!

Tony V.
« Reply #262 on: April 28, 2020, 04:54:57 AM »
As My Cock began to stir, I put the Belt down, and climbed onto the bed. I kneel astride Kenzie's heaving chest, and push My CockHead against her open lips, "You know WHERE this is going!!" I snarl as Kenzie's eyes get big.

I reach back, and grab the chain. Kenzie moans as she feels the sharp pull on her nipples. "Get started!!" I say as I thrust My hips forward.

Kenzie sees no way out. If she didn't Lube My Cock enough, Stephanie would suffer. If she did, Stephanie was still going to get Ass - Fucked.

Kenzie leans as best she can, and takes My rapidly hardening Cock into her mouth.......

Tony V.
« Reply #263 on: May 01, 2020, 12:16:20 PM »
Kenzie moves her tongue around My CockHead, getting the bulbous Head as wet as possible. The slim woman was secretly Pleased I seemed to be only interested in Savaging Stephanie. Kenzie feels My Cock swelling as she worked on it, the Organ becoming more erect.

I pull the chain on Kenzie's Clamps, and feel the vibrations as she moans into My Cock, "MMMMMMMUUUUUUUMMMMMMHHHHHHHHH!!" I release the chain, and wirhdraw My now fully erect Cock. I see Kenzie's eyes go big as she sees the sheer size of Me. Then she realizes I'm going to use it to Punish her Girlfriend. I come off Kenzie's chest, slide off the bed, and move behind the now gasping Stephanie.

I lay My Cock on Stephanie's tight Ass, and reach for her thick Black hair. I grip the tresses, and jerk her head up, "Tell your Girlfriend what happens NOW!!" I snarl.

Stephanie looks Kenzie in the eye, and says, "Now Master Fucks His slave's Ass.".........

carhamgrater
« Reply #264 on: May 01, 2020, 01:11:28 PM »
Now hopefully (Not really) Kenzie tries to persuades you to take her in the ass!. Or at the very least offers to put your cock into Stephanie just like this story continues, my giving you a merit continues!

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 2289
« Reply #265 on: May 01, 2020, 08:23:42 PM »
 :emot_booty.gif:

Tony V.
« Reply #266 on: May 08, 2020, 06:42:26 AM »
Thank You for the Inspiration, Sweet Sexy as HELL Dr. dawnamber!!!!

Kenzie feels her eyes welling up as Stephanie speaks. To see her strong muscular Girlfriend reduced to such a mental state truly saddened her.

Stephanie feels My Cock push against her Anus, and as I move My hips, Stephanie winces as My mushroom shaped CockHead moves past her Sphincter.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHFFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!!" Stephanie groans as her tight muscles stretch Painfully. The woman's eyes opened wide as the Pain hits her. Kenzie looks on horrified as her Girlfriend's willing submission. "NNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHH......NNNNNNNHHHHHHH!!" Stephanie moans as her teeth grit together.

I force My Cock as far as possible into Stephanie's Colon, then pull back. I wanted Kenzie to SEE just how Broken her Girlfriend was. I grip Stephanie's hair, and jerk her head up off of Kenzie's Mons. I make sure Kenzie can look right into Stephanie's eyes, "Tell Kenzie how this makes you FEEL, Slave!!" I hiss as I feel My CockHead resting on the inside of Stephanie's Sphincter.

Stephanie looks Kenzie in the eye, and says as tears run down her cheeks,

"It feels good to Please My Master......."

I let go  of Stephanie's hair, and start to Sadistically POUND her tight Ass.........

Tony V.
« Reply #267 on: May 12, 2020, 12:00:21 PM »
Kenzie feels the tears of helpless frustration welling up as she watches her Girlfriend suffer. Stephanie was trying to suckle and lick Kenzie's erect Clitoris as My Cock hammers her tight Anus.

Kenzie now feels the deep sadness she feels for Stephanie's plight smash into the Pleasure Stephanie was giving her. Kenzie feels Stephanie's hot tears drip onto her bruised belly, then she feels her OWN tears start to flow.

Kenzie looks at Me, and says between sobs, "If I give you MY Ass, will you leave Stephanie alone??"

For a few moments EVERYTHING went quiet. Stephanie looks at Kenzie, and says, "I Must Please My Master!!"

I look at Kenzie, and say,

"No, this is Stephanie's Punishnent to bear. You weren't involved."

Kenzie looks at Me, and as her tears flow, she says, "I can't......see......Stephanie.......suffer......like. .....this....."

carhamgrater
« Reply #268 on: May 12, 2020, 08:14:15 PM »
Wonder if she'll feel that way when her turn comes to have your cock deep in her tight ass? Nice to see her at least attempting to save her lover from abuse! Merit from me!

Offline suziC

• Junior
  • Merits 18
  • Change of pace.
« Reply #269 on: May 13, 2020, 06:41:42 AM »
 :emot_kiss.gif:
What a way to cum back to reading here.  ;D
The tastiest fruit is always bruised.