Author Topic: Dr. Dawn's Revenge  (Read 14429 times)

Tony V.
Re: Dr. Dawn's Revenge
« Reply #240 on: April 10, 2020, 06:49:13 PM »
Kenzie and Stephanie arrive at the Lake, and see it is packed with tourists, and locals. They park their truck, and grabbing their cooler, walk to the shore. As soon as Kenzie and Stephanie removed their T - Shirts, both women were the center of attention.

I awaken, and gather My Black nylon bag. I climb into My Jeep, and head to Stephanie's Condo. I see a different car in the drive. I walk closer and see the Captain's bars decal, and the Base Access Decal. I also see the custom license plate, "FRM ABVE" I nod, and let Myself into the Condo, making sure to reset the alarm.

Since I was sure I was alone, I went about looking for Stephanie's hidden firearms. Any Cop, and especially a.female one will have at least ONE hidden firearm if not more. I go to the bedroom, and sesrch quickly. Sure enough I find the hidden pistol. I eject the magazine, and remove the bullets. I reinsert the magazine, and put the pistol back. I find the hidden shotgun, and unload it as well. I go downstairs, and looking for a beer, find another pistol in the refrigerator. I unload this one, put the bullets and shells in a baggie, and make My preparations for Stephanie and her friend.

I search through the other bags, and discover thjs must be Stephanie's unknown Girlfriend. I look through the bags, and find the nice Survival knife, and remove itm I see a photograph on the dresser, and the other woman looks vaguely familiar...........

Tony V.
« Reply #241 on: April 11, 2020, 09:59:13 AM »
I shake off the feelings of nostalgia running through My Brain. I had an unknown amount of time to work with before Stephanie and her Girlfriend returned from whever they were. I look at Stephanie's sturdy bed, and begin to tie lengths of strong rope to the Head, Foot, Posts, and Bedrails. I knot the length securely, then Mke sure I have the proper Toys with Me.

After all, IF you bring the wrong Toys, the Game isn't any FUN!!

I sit down, open My Beer, and await My Slave.

After six hours, Kenzie and Stephanie grew weary of fighting off the lame attempts to pick one, or both of them up. The tired Lovers pack their things, slip their T - Shirts back on, and among the groans of the guys and some of the women, they head back to their truck.

I finished placing the things I needed in Stephanie's bedroom, and settled into a chair by the bedroom door. I guess Stephanie and her Girlfriend had gone some distance, because nearly four hours later, the alarm chimes, and I hear voices..........

carhamgrater
« Reply #242 on: April 11, 2020, 12:04:24 PM »
OOh I'm all a tingled with anticipation of what's to come! Will Damn be invited over to play with Kenzie? Merit awarded!

Offline Tars Tarkas

• Senior
  • Merits 50
« Reply #243 on: April 11, 2020, 08:28:32 PM »
Yes! I got to be the one to award you your 500th merit, brother, and well deserved it was, Tony!

Stay safe!

Tars  :police:
“I believe in the brotherhood of all men, but I don't believe in wasting brotherhood on anyone who doesn't want to practice it with me. Brotherhood is a two-way street” - Malcolm X

Tony V.
« Reply #244 on: April 11, 2020, 10:42:41 PM »
I hear the sounds of giggling, footsteps and kissing as the two women came up the stairs. I get out of the chair, and stand behind the door, out of sight. As the two Lovers came in, they immediately began to undress each other, shedding their T - Shirts, and their bikinis.

The women kissed, and began to fondle each other. I hear the sounds of kissing and quickened breathing. As the pair move towards the bed, I step from behind the door.

Stephanie and Kenzie both freeze, and gasp as I step into view.

"Oh PLEASE don't stop on MY account." I say as the light falls on Me.

Kenzie reaches for the pistol, and levels it, "Who the FUCK!!....." Her eyes open wide as she sees Stephanie freeze on the bed, "You.......YOU!!"

Kenzie squeezes the trigger as she screams, "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!  YOU HURT STEPH!!!!"

Kenzie reacts as the pistol merely " CLICK!!.....CLICK......CLICK!!" s as the hammer falls on an empty chamber.

I step closer, and say, "Al Anwar......Seven years ago......I carried you out of an Afgan cave....."

Kenzie gasps and drops the pistol........
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 11:49:29 AM by Tony V. »

Tony V.
« Reply #245 on: April 12, 2020, 12:06:50 PM »
Kenzie looks at Stephanie, "Is HE??"

Stephanie nods, and says, "Is what He said true?? Did he rescue you??"

Kenzie sits on the bed, not bothering to cover her Nudity, she draws in a deep breath, and in a halting voice begins,

"I had just cleared Flight School. On my first Deployment, I was flying out of King Saud Air Base in Saudi. The Invasion had went well, and we were flying Air Support for Army and Navy Special Forces. We got called in to give Fire Support to an Army Unit surrounded in the hills by Kandahar. Me and three other Strike Eagles were supporting A - 10 Warthogs out of Qutar. "

Kenzie felt the tears welling up as she spoke the memories flooding back as she painted the picture of what went on.

"We located the Unit, and began supporting the 'Hogs. They were turning the landscape to rubble as they attacked. We would.zoom in, and lay Ordnance where the Unit needed. I was comimg out of a Run, when I felt an impact on the Port side.

My cockpit light up like a pinball machine. I tried to make it out of there, but the damage was too great. I ejected, and was captured."

Kenzie was trying to brush back tears as she spoke,

"The Taliban took me to a cave, they Tortured and Raped me for hours. I didn't know that then Sergeant Vitterelli and his Team had been dispatched to come rescue me. Aftet three days, I was nearly Broken. I was trying to sleep, just let my mind try and reset, when these Blacked Out Monsters waded into the Taliban, shooting, stabbing, necks getting slit or broken. Sergeant Vitterelli broke the Leader's neck as he tried to shoot me. He carried me for seven miles before we were picked up."

Kenzie looks at Me, "So you're here to Rape Stephanie?"

I nodded, "Yes, it is part.of her Punishment for her Raping someone else."

Kenzie looks at Stephanie, "Well, I've never seen you get Fucked by a Man before........"

Tony V.
« Reply #246 on: April 12, 2020, 08:06:40 PM »
Understandably, the color drained from Stephanie's face as Kenzie spoke. The muscular woman stood transfixed as I looked at her Girlfriend. Kenzie then asked, "And what will you do with me??"

I went to the Nylon bag, and open it. I withdraw several objects, "Oh, I have things to keep you occupied." I move to Stephanie, and quickly turn her. I then get her wrists secured behind her back, the Handcuffs quickly locking into place.

I come to Kenzie, and turn her as well, "This won't be as bad as Kandahar, In fact you 'll enjoy it."

I take the next object and strap it tightly around Kenzie's hips and thighs. The slim woman gasps softly as I pull her Labia up to expose her Clitoris then I re tighten the straps. Kenzie groans as I put a pair of Clamps on her nipples. I lead her to the head of the bed, and have her kneel against the Headboard. I use the ropes to tie her kneeling, then tie her knees apart. I withdraw a remote from the bag, then turn the Butterfly Vibrator on.

I move Stephanie to the foot of the bed, and withdraw a second pair of Clamps. Stephanie sucks her breath in and grits her teeth as I apply the tight Clamps. I hear Kenzie moan, and listen as her breathing quickens.

I undress quickly, and grip Stephanie's thick hair. She eyes My rigid Cock, and opens her mouth.........

carhamgrater
« Reply #247 on: April 12, 2020, 08:49:37 PM »
Damn here i was hoping Kenzie was going to kick your ass! Love the background story you have given Kenize and Tony, wonder if she's going to let you do that to Stephanie over her love for Stephanie? Merit awarded

Tony V.
« Reply #248 on: April 13, 2020, 04:47:16 AM »
Kenzie watches wide eyed as I grip Stephanie's thick hair, and pull her head back, "Put on a good show for your beloved, SLAVE!!" I hiss. Stephanie looks into My eyes and says softly, " Yes, Master. "

Stephanie takes My thick Cock into her warm wet mouth, licking and suckling the rigid Organ. I use Stephanie's hair to move her head, making the muscular woman travel the length of My throbbing Cock. Stephanie moans as the Clamps pinch her aching nipples. She sees Kenzie looking at her, and feels pangs of shame as she acts so submissive and Broken to Me.

Kenzie had her own problems to worry about. The Butterfly was humming and sending waves of intense Pleasure to the bound woman's Brain. Kenzie had never used a Butterfly, and the vibrations were becoming far more intense than she was used to. The Vibrations were also causing another concern.

The Pleasure was making Kenzie's nipples achingly erect, and the Clamps were pinching her Painfully. Kenzie bucked as her Orgasm began to build, the impending Climax sending a shidder down her Spine.........

Tony V.
« Reply #249 on: April 14, 2020, 07:51:59 PM »
Stephanie hears Kenzie moan as the Butterfly sends ripples of Pleasure to her Brain. Afraid I would Torture Kenzie for not Pleasing Me, the muscular woman bobs her head faster, and uses her tongue to press on My Shaft as it passes. Stephanie feels her Saliva drip onto her massive breasts, and feels her throbbing nipples as the Clamps pinch the sensitive buds.

Kenzie rocks her hips as the Pleasure begins to take over her mind. The bound woman groans as the Plessure builds to an undeniable crest, the waves of Pleasure now threatening to carry her Iron will away to the deep pool of Climax and release. The woman grits her teeth as her empty Pussy clasps, the smooth walls gripping o to each other. Kenzie leans her head back against the Headboard, and closes her eyes as the incessant Vibrations begin to Break her sense of Self Control..........

carhamgrater
« Reply #250 on: April 15, 2020, 06:16:45 AM »
Love how Stephanie is trying to protect Kenzie from Tony, as if getting him off once will protect her! Merit from me!

Tony V.
« Reply #251 on: April 15, 2020, 11:06:59 AM »
Thank You, CMG!! Stephanie might, or might NOT protect Kenzie........

Kenzie feels beads of sweat forming and running down her taut body despite the coolness of the bedroom. The woman bucked her hips as the Pleasure began to build, and increase in it's intensity. Kenzie knew she was on the verge of Orgasming, and losing ALL control of herself.

Stephanie hears her Girlfriend as she moans, and begins to gasp. The muscular woman was hoping I would just Rape her throat and be done with her. She feels My Cock as it pushes further into her constricting throat, threatening to cut off her air as she struggled to breathe. I grip Stephanie's hair tightly, and begin to hammer her warm wet mouth with My Cock...........

Offline Tars Tarkas

• Senior
  • Merits 50
« Reply #252 on: April 15, 2020, 01:43:22 PM »
Damn, Tony, you’re the master of the short & sexually charged writing, here. I am in awe! My attempt at part 2 of mine is like War & fuckin’ Peace! I really need to trim it down, I think. Or break it up more. I need to learn from you, brother!

(Daily) merit awarded, my friend.

Tars  :police:
“I believe in the brotherhood of all men, but I don't believe in wasting brotherhood on anyone who doesn't want to practice it with me. Brotherhood is a two-way street” - Malcolm X

Tony V.
« Reply #253 on: April 17, 2020, 11:21:54 AM »
Thank You CMG and Brother Tars!! I don't care how long your next installment is, I'll still read it!!

Stephanie was feeling My Cock push further and further into her throat. My rigid Organ was now threatening to cut her air off, and choke her unconscious. The muscular woman's eyes open wide as she realizes how far I was forcing Myself into her throat.

Kenzie watches as Stephanie struggles to remain conscious. While her heart went out to her Girlfriend's plight, the bound Pilot had her own problems to worry about.

While the incessant Vibrations were Pleasurable at first, now Kenzie's Abs were starting to cramp after each Climax. Worse, her Pussy was spasming as she Orgasmed time after time. Kenzie's nipples were now so swollen the Clamps pinched them Painfully. Kenzie bucks her hips as.the next wave of Orgasms begin to build. Her Brain was trying feverishly to process the Pleasure it was receiving. I had done this with ONE objective....

I wanted to make Kenzie's taut body hypersensitive......

carhamgrater
« Reply #254 on: April 17, 2020, 05:40:00 PM »
Well that won't be too long, maybe you should have Stephanie  work her a bit with her hands? nothing like having friends helping friends! Merit earned!