Author Topic: Dr. Dawn's Revenge  (Read 14436 times)

carhamgrater
Re: Dr. Dawn's Revenge
« Reply #120 on: February 14, 2020, 08:17:32 AM »
Must be the mood I'm in but I would love if you accidentally shocked Stephanie while she was blowing you! Merit awarded for a superb job writing this!

Tony V.
« Reply #121 on: February 14, 2020, 03:52:19 PM »
With a single thrust, I bury My Cock deep in Stephanie's throat. The Bench she was tied to lined her face up with My hips. Stepanie licked and suckled as best she could. I then grip her hair, and begin to hammer her throat.

Stephanie knew better than to think of biting Me.

I feel Stephanie's tongue as I start to Rape her throat, her rough organ rasping and tickeling My CockHead and Shaft as I move My hips quickly.

I knew this Orgasm wouldn't take long, so I decided to Fuck the muscular woman's throat. Stephanie moans as her throat is rasped by My plunging Cock, her " Gag Reflex " stifled by fear. I feel My Cock swelling, and as Stephanie's saliva drips and drabs onto the floor, she tastes the bitter Pre Cumm. I grip Stephanie's hair tighter, and as My Balls tighten, I bury My CockHead in Stephanie's clenching throat.........

Tony V.
« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2020, 02:51:33 PM »
I use Stephanie's sweat soaked hair to pull Myself deeper into her throat, then as My Balls erupt, I send twelve hard jets of CUMM down her throat and into her waiting stomach. Stephanie then feels My Cock come back out of her throat, but her ordeal was nowhere near over.

"Milk Me dry. " I hiss as I stop My Cock in her mouth. Stephanie tightens her lips, and uses her tongue to push against My Shaft. I keep thrusting, letting the muscular woman squeeze the CUMM from My Cock. After My Balls were totally empty, and My Cock limp, did I pull it from her mouth.

I pick the remote up, and Stephanie shakes her head and begs, "Please Tony!! God Please NNOOOOO!!"

I look at Stephanie, and an Evil grin comes to My face, "Alright, Stephanie. I'll use another way."

I unclip the chains, and unstrap Stephanie's ankles. I hold the remote, and say, "Come to the "X" Stephanie does, and I attach her Cuffs to the top, and bottom of the large wooden "X" When I finishd, I wheel a small cart to the bound woman. Stephanie sees the wires, and the Clamps, and a tear runs down her face.

I untie the fishing line from Stephanie's nipples and Clitoris. Then, I attach the Clamps to her Piercings. Stephanie looks at Me and Begs Me for Mercy.

I set the switches on the machine and it hums to life. "It's either THIS," I say as I point to the wires, "Or I use a Whip on you." I say coldly. Stephanie puths her head down and starts to sob.

I push a button, and say, "Let's start with 250 Volts, shall we??" ..........

Tony V.
« Reply #123 on: February 15, 2020, 08:33:30 PM »
Stephanie hyperventilated as her face winces up, "God please NOooooooo!!" She gasps as she tenses for the Voltage. The machine stoos humming, and the Red indicator light turns Green......

"AAA.......AAAAAHHHHHHH.....AAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEGG GGGGRRRRRNNNNNNHHHHhhhhhhhh!!" Stephanie screams as the Voltage captures her. I watch her muscles flex and tighten, her hands spasm open, and her body shudder and tremble.

"You're going to have to go through his at least twice." I say as the Voltage stops. Stephanie gasps to catxh her breath, "W......Why??"

I flick a switch on the machine, and say, "Because, before I remove your Piercings and release you, I plan on Raping you atleast twice more. And since I really DON'T want to use a Whip on you, this is the best way for Me to get Hard again."

Stephanie looks at Me and blinks back tears, "Is there another way?? I mean to get you Hard again??"

I say, "You kneel, you use your hands and mouth to get Me Hard again. If you Fail, I use the Shock Collar on you."

Stephanie looks at Me, "Please........Please.....let.....me.....try....."

I push a button on the machine, "300 Volts should convince you to give Me your best effort."

The indicator light goes from Red to Green, and Stephanie screams as 300 Volts surges into her body.......

Tony V.
« Reply #124 on: February 16, 2020, 12:06:50 PM »
Stephanie trembles and shudders as the Voltage courses through her. When the machine clicks OFF, I remove the Clamps, and wheel the cart away. I unstrap Stephanie's wrists and ankles, then lead her on unsteady feet to a thick mat.

I make sure Stephanie can see the remote, and I say, "On your knees," I clip her wrists together, and Stephanie reaches for My Cock. Having only used Dildoes, and Strap - On's before, Stephanie had hardly any idea how to get Me Hard. The muscular woman grips My Cock, and begins to move her hands slowly. She then leans in, and licks My CockHead. Not getting a Shock, Stephanie moves her hands faster, and licks My Cock more.

"You really DON'T want a Shock, DO YOU, Stephanie??" I say as I show her the remote. Stephanie shakes her head and moves her hands faster. I keep the remote in her view as she works feverishly to restore Me to Hardness again.

After nearly twenty minutes of sucking, handwork, and seeing the remote, Stephanie sees My Cock beginning to swell. When I am completely Hard, I grip Stephanie's hair, and pull her to her feet. I lead her to a high table, and force her feet apart............

carhamgrater
« Reply #125 on: February 16, 2020, 12:45:51 PM »
The perfect blend of sadistic details and  perverted action as only you sir can write! Another merit from me!

Tony V.
« Reply #126 on: February 17, 2020, 05:22:11 AM »
Coming from you, CMG that is a high compliment indeed!!!

Stephanie stiffens as she feels Me force her feet apart, "Do you want another jolt??" I ask as I push the remote against the muscular woman's hip, "NO!! Please God NO!!" Stephanie half screams, half moans.

I grip her sweat soaked hair, and yank her head up, "Good, I'm saving the Shock Collar for when I Rape that Ass of yours!!" I feel Stephanie go limp, and I release her hair. I place My thick Cock at her semi dry Pussy, and hiss, "You will tell Me you LIKE it, and Beg Me for more!!"

Stephanie would now have to put on an Oscar worthy performance for Me as I Rape her.

I feel My swollen CockHead touch Stephanie's inner Lips, and I use a savage thrust.

"OOOOHHHHHFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKYYYYEEESSSSS!!" Stephanie screams. I draw back, and thrust again, "AAWWW YES Baby!!.....fuck my hole, fill me up!! Come ON BAABBBYYYYYY!!"

I had to admit Stephanie was doing so well, I almost forgot she was a Lesbian..........

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 2289
« Reply #127 on: February 17, 2020, 06:46:54 PM »
Stephanie needs to swallow the big one and choke and pass out so dawn can erm... I mean...great story!

Tony V.
« Reply #128 on: February 17, 2020, 07:42:36 PM »
Trust Me Sweet dawnamber.....

You'll get YOURS soon enough!!!

Tony V.             :police:

Tony V.
« Reply #129 on: February 18, 2020, 05:08:46 AM »
I keep pounding on the muscular woman, and Stephanie kept her mouth working as My Cock filled her, "Fuck my PUSSY!!.......OOOOOKeeep going!!.....Come ON BABY!!"

Stephanie began to shudder and I watch as her Ass clanches, and her Hamstrings flex. Stephanie kept egging Me on, using her voice to keep herself from being given another jolt from the Shock Collar Dr. Dawn had bolted to her neck. The muscular woman was going all out, her voice cheering and exhorting Me to Fuck her and Fuck her HARDER.

After Stephanie almost cheers herself hoarse, we both feel My Cock swelling. Stephanie then looks back, and says, "Fill Me with that Hot CUMM, Master!!"

I feel My Balls tighten, then as that delicious shudder runs down My Spine, I feel My bloated Balls start to empty deep inside Stephanie..........

carhamgrater
« Reply #130 on: February 18, 2020, 06:06:15 AM »
Good she finished now go return to Dawn, she may have been injured by those Arab bastards! Merit awarded!

Tony V.
« Reply #131 on: February 18, 2020, 04:36:07 PM »
I will in good time, CMG. I must still savage Stephanie's Ass, then remove the Shock Collar, and her Piercings...THEN Dr. Dawn gets HERS!!

Stephanie made ALL the right noises as.My Balls drained into her spasming Pussy. The muscular woman moans and whines as I stroke her until I soften. When I DO finally go flaccid, I pull Myself from Stephanie, and then quickly attach a chain to her Collar. I use a padlock to secure the chain, and I say, "I will be back."

Stephanie hops up on the bench, and waits.

I go upstairs, and check on the still out cold Dr. Dawn. The diminutive Doctor was peacefully asleep, her body totally relaxed.

As I was leaving, My Cellular alerts in the Master. I go in and open the call, and Dre says, "Thoae packages were delivered. Molly is okay." I nod, and quickly wire $35,000 to the man's account. I put the phone down, and return to the basement, where I had ONE last place to Rape My captive..........

Tony V.
« Reply #132 on: February 19, 2020, 05:16:13 AM »
I see Stephanie stiffen as I return to the basement. I have her move off the bench, and I unlock the padlock, then detatch the chain.

I move Stephanie to the thick mat, and as she kneels, I retrieve a Whip from the cabinet in the corner. I Stephanie shudder as she sees the Multi Stranded Whip, "Same as before. You use your mouth to get Me Hard. Then I Rape your Ass. When I finish, I will remove your Piercings, and the Shock Collar."

Stephanie brightened at that. I knew her Piercings were extremely Painful, and this was an excellent incentive for her to submit to this last Rape. I come to Stephanie, the Whip draped over My shoulder, the remote in My hand. Stephanie reaches for My Cock, and says softly, "I'll do anything.......just get these OUT of me!!"

I grip Stephanie's hair and say, "That depends completely on YOU, Stephanie......"

Stephanie begins to move her hands along My Cock gently massaging the Shaft while she licked the Head......

Offline Tars Tarkas

• Senior
  • Merits 50
« Reply #133 on: February 19, 2020, 03:36:04 PM »
There’s a compellingly cold logic fo your stories, brother. Out of all those stories here, there is a sense of realism here. I mean, if it were me, this is pretty much EXACTLY as I would do things. So very... natural. ;)

Outstanding, my brother. Like NO others.

Tars  :police:
“I believe in the brotherhood of all men, but I don't believe in wasting brotherhood on anyone who doesn't want to practice it with me. Brotherhood is a two-way street” - Malcolm X

carhamgrater
« Reply #134 on: February 19, 2020, 04:11:29 PM »
I understand your professionalism but it DAWN she doesn't deserve Stephanie's Sloppy Seconds! :emot_rotf.gif: maybe you should bring in a pair to help you out! Merit when I can!