Author Topic: Dr. Dawn's Revenge  (Read 14902 times)

Tony V.
Re: Dr. Dawn's Revenge
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2019, 10:13:32 AM »
All the muscular woman could focus on was the biting sting of the Lash, and the White Hot agony of her Piercings being pulled mercilessly. Stephanie feels tears welling up, and as Dr. Dawn savagely Lashes her, the first few fall, then a few more, then soon Captain Stephanie Edwards was sobbing like a little girl.

Dr. Dawn Lashes Stephanie a few more hard Lashes, then puts the Whip down, "Now it's time to FUCK you, Big Girl!!" Dr. Dawn hisses as she comes up behind the bound woman. Stephanie draws in as deep a breath as she dared, feeling the pull on her Piercings. The bound woman was desperately trying to figure a way out of this. Even when I was Raping and Torturing her, Stephanie tried to figure a way out.

Dr. Dawn feels the thick Dildo make contact with Stephanie's semi dry womanhood. Even through her agony, the constant pressure on Stephanie's Clitoris began to arouse her. This was why I made sure to Pierce her the way I did. Not only was it extremely Painful, Stephanie's Clitoris was always erect and being stimulated by her clothing, her emotions or any other source.

Dr. Dawn reaches around Stephanie, and grips her Pierced nipples. The bound woman geoans in alarm as Dr. Dawn slowly starts to pull on the already stretched buds, "You're gonna LOVE this, You muscle bound CUNT!!" Dr. Dawn hisses as she slams her hips forward.......

Tony V.
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2019, 08:19:58 PM »
As Dr. Dawn savagely thrusts, she gives Stephanie's Pierced nipples a hard tug. "AAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Stephanie wails as her Brain was filled with agony. Dr. Dawn couldn't wait to use this Dildo on Stephanie, because it wasn't just some cold hunk of plastic. This Dildo was a firm gel which would change it's shape hydraulically. Dr. Dawn squeezes her heel into the boot, and a small pump pushes fluid into the Dildo, making it thicker. Stephanie feels the fake Phallus swell, and as Dr. Dawn pulled back, the diminutive Doctor hisses,

"You think THIS hurts?? Just wait til I shove this in your nice tight ASS!!!"

Stephanie feels the cold shiver of fear run down her Spine as Dr. Dawn speaks. The bound woman still had not figured a way out of her predicament just yet. Now she had an inflatable Dick shoved up inside her, with the threat it was going in her Ass next. The muscular woman tried to keep her calm, and think of a way out of this....

I was just finishing chopping wood for My cabin, when My Cell alerts. I put down the Ax, and open My phone up. "Viterelli." I say as the phone tries to lock onto the signal,

"Tony, it's Mike Weaver from The Department. Stephanie Edwards disappeared on us again......."

carhamgrater
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2019, 07:19:18 AM »
Ah and the plot thickens! Does Tony ride to Stephanie's defense or to join in on her debasement! Should Dawn start to tremble or rejoice in pleasure! Please write faster to to answer my queries! Merit awarded from me!

Tony V.
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2019, 10:59:44 AM »
Thank You, CMG!! As it always seems to be, you are the only one reading this.......

Stephanie screams as the Dildo expands inside her, stretching her Womanhood Painfully. To make things even worse for the muscular woman, Dr. Dawn begin to thrust, forcing the Dildo to rasp inside her. Dr. Dawn gives Stephanie's nipples a series of hard pulls, causing the bound woman to jolt and scream louder. Dr. Dawn then would release Stephanie's nipples, only to concentrate on her Clitoris.

Stephanie was lost in a fog of Mind numbimg agony. Every move she made HURT, and there was more Agony promised by her captor. The muscular woman was soaked in sweat and tears, and every nerve ending in her body was on fire. Stephanie feels the Dildo shrinking, and the Painful pulling lessenes.

Dr. Dawn grabs the remote as.she pulls out of Stephanie's ravaged Womanhood. The diminutive Doctor looks into Stephanie's eyes and says, "Time for you to sleep."

Dr. Dawn pushes the button and Stephanie screams as 750 Volts surge into her. The woman passes out, and Dr. Dawn quickly unties Stephanie's Piercings. She then lowers the woman onto a mattress, clips her wrists and ankles together, and goes upstairs.

I go into My cabin, well house would be more like it, and do some quick research on My favorite Cardiac Surgeon. I see the Deed for the cabin she bought, and the Permits she filed for the renovation work. I also hack into her Security cameras, and see her pushing a Hospital laundry cart into her basement........

carhamgrater
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2019, 11:44:19 AM »
Thank You, CMG!! As it always seems to be, you are the only one reading this......

Oh I believe others are reading just not commenting, unlike myself! ;)

Tony V.
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2019, 07:16:36 PM »
Stephanie didn't stir from her unconsciousness. Even if the muscular woman HAD awakened, her wrists were securely clipped together behind her back, and her ankles were clipped together. The bound woman remained unconscious for the time being.

Dr. Dawn goes upstairs, and sees a Red light blinking on her desktop. The diminutive Doctor access her Messages, and opens the notification.

What Dr. Dawn saw on the screen made her gasp, and her blood run cold.

The Message said that her Private Information, including her Transactions concerning the Cabin, it's renovation, it's Security, and the footage from her cameras for the last few days had been accessed. Dr. Dawn looks into the 36" monitor to see just WHO had Hacked her. When she saw the Hacker's Tag, she shuddered.

The Tag said, "Coming for YOU!!!"

I pack quickly after getting out of the shower. I had eaten a good meal, and gotten the necessary Toys from My closet. After all, IF you don't bring the right Toys, Playrime isn't any FUN. I make sure I have the printout of Dr. Dawn's Cabin, especially the placement of her exterior lights and cameras. I toss the bag into My Jeep, and start the three hour drive to rescue Captain Stephanie Edwards.....

And pay My favorite Victim a visit........

Tony V.
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2019, 08:15:45 PM »
While Dr. Dawn was concerned at first, she dismissed the accessing of her current information, "I have plenty of security here." The diminutive Doctor shrugs as she quickly undresses and gets under the shower. As the ravishing Blonde luxuriates under the cascading water, her thoughts turn to the Tag the Hacker sent, "Coming for YOU," Dr. Dawn laughed, "Only if you're jerking off!!"

Dr. Dawn was supremely confident in her surrounding Security. She had spent a small fortune on locks, lights and sensors. The Beautiful Blonde exits the shower, and dries off. She goes to her closet, and chooses another outfit. This one, a skintight Leather Catsuit, went perfectly with the Five Inch Spike Heels I had bought her. Dr. Dawn dresses, and draws the laces tight as she goes. The Blonde looks in the mirror as she applies her make up, "I'm just too fucking SEXY!!" She says to her reflection.

The Doctor finishes, and grabbing a thick Black Dildo, she heads downstairs to awaken her captive.......

carhamgrater
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2019, 06:54:14 AM »
If only you had pictures of Dr. Dawn to super enhance this story- Damn I miss that little vixen! Love how your writing her so confident in her purchases despite her information being hacked like that! Merit from me once more!

Tony V.
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2020, 02:42:21 PM »
Dr. Dawn enters her basement and sees Stephanie still unconscious. The diminutive Doctor unclips Stephanie's wrists, and ankles, then moves to the set of switches on the wall. Dr. Dawn palms the remote for the Shock Collar, and pushes it into the lacing on her CatSuit. The Beautiful Blonde flips a series of switches, and watches what happens.

The cables attached to Stephanie's wrists and ankles tighten, and begin to pull the muscular woman off the mattress. The chain attached to the Shock Collar starts to tighten, and holds Stephanie erect. Dr. Dawn then gets a control box on a thick cable, and moves a joystick.

Stephanie feela her body moving, and before she can get her bearings, her hips feel a padded surface. Dr. Dawn puts the box down, and moves quickly. She grabs the three lengths of fishing line, and moves them behind Stephanie. Then Dr. Dawn straps Stephanie's ankles to the legs of the Bench. Dr. Dawn then loosens the cables on Stephanie's wrists, and fastens the muscular woman's wrists to straps in the wall.

Dr. Dawn then gets the thick Rubber Dildo, and wirh a not too gentile motion, SMACKS Captain Stephanie Edwards across the face with it.

My drive passes quickly, and I decide to walk the last few hundred yards to Dawn's cabin. I get My Black Tactical bag, and a Backpack, eat a pair of energy bars then drink some Gatorade. I head off as the Sun was starting to disappear beneath the Horizon.

Stephanie comes awake, and before she can say a word, Dr. Dawn pushes the Dildo against her lips, "Guess where this goes, Big Girl??" The Blonde hisses.....

SheerHose33
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2020, 03:28:03 AM »
All caught up Tony, great work as always
Last few chapters very brutal
Keep it going . Xxxx

dawnamber
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2020, 09:46:42 PM »
Tony........Only you can tell so much story in tiny snippets. When I write, I'd have to do 12 paragraphs to accomplish what you do in 2

Loved this update :emot_kiss.gif:

carhamgrater
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2020, 05:29:50 AM »
Thank You, CMG!! As it always seems to be, you are the only one reading this......

And you were saying!

Tony V.
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2020, 07:52:03 AM »
And I stand very much corrected, CMG!!!

Dr. Dawn gives Stephanie an Evil glare as she watched the muscular woman writhe on the bench, "What were you going to DO to me before The Leiutenant rescued me??" Dr. Dawn forces the thick Dildo against Stephanie's lips. The bound woman struggles to move her face out of the way, but the way she was strapped to the Bench left her no slack to move. Stephanie draws in a breath and says as Dr. Dawn moves the thick fake Phallus, "I ........was.........going.......to.........Rape.. .......your........Ass.....!!"

The diminutive Doctor grips Stephanie's hair, and gives her head a savage jerk, "And I think it is ONLY fair that YOUR Ass gets Raped now!!"

Dr. Dawn removes the Dildo from Stephanie's lips, and moves to her open hips. Dr. Dawn grabs the length of fishing line looped around Stephanie's Pierced Clitoris, and says, " First things FIRST." As Stephanie suvks a terrified breath in, Dr. Dawn takes the fishing line, and loops it through a ring in the floor. Stephanie's groan turns to a scream, "NNOOO......NNNNNOOOOOO........NNNNOOOOOAAAAAIIIII EEEEEEEEEE!!" As Dr. Dawn pulls the line and knots it securely.

Dr. Dawn then takes the Dildo and as she runs it around Stephanie's Anus, says "You would be surprised at how much a tight little muscle like your Anal Sphincter can stretch before it actually tears....."

My movements through the darkening woods were quick, bug almost silent. There was a defined trail, but I avoided it. I see the lights of Dr. Dawn's cabin coming up. I knew from her schematic that there was a 100' clear area around her cabin, and I was hoping Dr. Dawn would be far too occupied with her muscular captive to be looking out of her windows as I approach.

Dr. Dawn places the Dildo against Stephanie's Anus, "Now be a Good Girl......and remember to scream nice and LOUD for me!!" Dr. Dawn begins to push the semi dry Head against Stephanie's clenching Anus..........

dawnamber
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2020, 07:54:56 AM »
* hears the pounding drums as the suspense mounts.. *

And 22 ball licks awarded for the use of the fishing line/bondage

Tony V.
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2020, 09:59:29 AM »
MMMMMMMMM.............Thank You, Sweet Dr. dawnamber!!!

Stephanie feels the thick Dildo push against her tight Sphincter. The LAST thing the muscular woman wantwd was to have this thick still thing forced into her Ass. Dr. Dawn grins as she sees Stephanie's Ass Cheeks clench as she tries to deny Dr. Dawn Raping her.

Dr. Dawn fingers the remote, and says threateningly, "You better relax and start to ENJOY this!!" Stephanie squeals as she feels the mushroom shaped head push against her Sphincter, "Enjoy.....ENJOY you RAPING me.......you.......you sawed off little BITCH!!!"

Dr. Dawn grabs the remote and without a word, pushes the button.

Stephanie screams as the Voltage surges into her Spinal Cord. Worse yet, the tightening of Stephanie's muscles meant her Clitoris was being pulled mercilessly as she shuddered.

I moved through the woods, and slowly crept up the stairs. The Porch lights come on, and I crouch down, looking like a small bear, instead of a human. I qujckly move to the door, and insert a probe into the space between the door and the frame. I move the probe slowly, and watch the indicator turn from Red to Green.

I now had Thirty seconds to get the door unlocked, and shut again before the alarm sounds...........