Author Topic: Dr. Dawn's Revenge  (Read 14893 times)

Tony V.
Re: Dr. Dawn's Revenge
« Reply #105 on: February 09, 2020, 11:53:12 AM »
Dr. Dawn feels herself being sawed back and forth by the two Arabs. The Chief of Staff and The Sheikh both watch as the diminutive Doctor is violated. Dr. Dawn feels the fat cocks moving inside her, and her rage building as her Chief of Staff does nothing to protect her. Dr. Dawn sees a movement, and she sees Dr. De Pere moving towards the two men. Dr. Dawn actually believes the man will help her.....

Alas it was NOT to be!!

Dr. Depere grips Dr. Dawn's Scrub Top, and with some effort, tears the thin fabric open, "LOOK at those TITS!!" The man sneers. Dr. Depere then lifts the mouthwatering breasts from their Silky confinement. Dr. Dawn tries to scream past the fat cock in her mouth as Dr. Depere then pops one of Dr. Dawn's nipples into his mouth!!

Stephanie feels the fat tears welling up as The Belt Lashes her. After about twenty minutes, I put the Belt down, and then open My robe. My thick Cock was hard as the concrete floor. I vrab Stephanie's sweat soaked hair, and pull her head up, "Ready for your next FUCKING!!??!!" ........

carhamgrater
« Reply #106 on: February 09, 2020, 12:28:40 PM »
Would love to read of Dawn Biting the cock in her mouth off! Teach the Arabian prick a lesson! Once more earns a merit!

Tony V.
« Reply #107 on: February 09, 2020, 07:16:34 PM »
As the Arab's cocks moved in her unwilling body, Dr. Dawn was filled with rage. An Evil idea came to her mind as the Arab raping her throat began to move his hips faster. Dr. Dawn let her tongue move out of the way, then as the repulsive cock moved deeper, Dr. Dawn BIT!!

"YYYYYYIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" the inhuman scream exodes from the man as Dr. Dawn's teeth began to bite into the rigid organ. Soon, blood began to run down Dr. Dawn's chin, her neck, and puddle on the polished floor. The Arab drops Dr. Dawn, and the diminutive Doctor kicks the other Arab in the Balls as he comes to his stricken brother.

The Sheikh yells, "Ahmed!! Gebril!!" As both men lay writhing on the floor. Dr. Dawn comes to the Sheikh, but quickly pivots, and brings her foot up into Dr. Depres' groin. The Doctor screams in agony. Dr. Dawn leans over and says, "Who would have believed you even had BALLS??" Then the diminutive Doctor lived up to her most recent nickname.....

"The Tiny Terror."

Dr. Dawn grabs an I. V. tree, and swings it at the unbelieving Sheikh. As the man collpases, Dr. Dawn says, "Just be glad I don't make you a Fucking Fudgecicle with this!!!" .........

carhamgrater
« Reply #108 on: February 09, 2020, 09:02:59 PM »
Now that's the Doctor Dawn I known all along! ;)  She's not the kind to let a foreign scum do that to her without immediate payback! You have to know a merit will be coming when i get back from work!

Tony V.
« Reply #109 on: February 10, 2020, 05:24:36 AM »
Dr. Dawn swings the I. V. tree a final time and renders the Sheikh unconscious, "Shut The FUCK UP!!" The diminutive Doctor snarls, "You sound like one of your camels!!"

Dr. Dawn then goes into the Linen closet, and quickly changes her ruined Scrubs. She picks the phone up, and calls the Nurses' Station, "We have an emergency in the CICU." She says. Dr. Dawn goes and picks up her Staff I. D., then the beautuful Blonde calmly walks out of the room as several Nurses and Doctors run in.

Stephanie see My rigid Cock as I walk in front of her, "Now I'm gonna FUCK you!!" I hiss as I move behind the bound woman. I place My Cock at Stephanie's open Pussy, and as I was going to thrust into her, My Cellular Alerts.

I pick the phone up, and am extremely surprised at who it was calling Me.

"Hello, Leiutenant," Dr. Dawn Anderson's voice said.............

Tony V.
« Reply #110 on: February 10, 2020, 04:33:55 PM »
I was genuinely surprised that I was the person Dr. Dawn called. I look at Stephanie, and say, "Dawn this is quite a surprise. I would have....."

Dr. Dawn cuts Me off, "Tony, I'm in trouble. I need a place to hide for a few days. Can you come get me??" I look at the bound writhing Stephanie. "There is a small restaurant about 45 minutes outside of town on State Road 83. Go there. Ask for Molly. Tell her Tony is on his way to get you."

Dr. Dawn swallowed hard, "I might have people coming after me....."

I almost laugh, "Molly is a former Marine MMA champ. She was also one of My Officers. Trust Me the ONLY way you'll be safer, is being locked in a Bank Vault."

Dr. Dawn hangs up, and I come to Stephanie. "Looks like you're going to have company. I'll release you somewhat."

I loosen the tight straps, and add a few inches of slack to the chains. Stephanie was now loose, but she still couldn't climb off that bench.

I go upstairs, and dress. I grab My .45 Calibre Kimber, and a trio of extra magazines. I head to.My Jeep, and start the 45 minute drive to Molly's Restaurant..........

carhamgrater
« Reply #111 on: February 10, 2020, 06:05:40 PM »
First intelligent thing you did since leaving Doctor Dawn On her own! Now tell me you don't plan oh having this Molly falls for our Dolly! merit when possible!

Tony V.
« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2020, 06:09:38 AM »
Thanks, CMG!! I DO try after all......

I head out to Molly's, the powerful engine eating the miles. I had to think of just what kind of trouble could a Beautiful Blonde Doctor get herself in.....

And I stopped Myself right there. It didn't matter. She needed help, and for some reason called Me.

I see the lights of Molly's coming up, and I see Dr. Dawn's Red Ferrari.....

I also see a pair of dark sedans I don't recognize.

I swerve My Jeep off the road, and pull into the woods. Molly had a back door for deliveries. I hooed she didn't change the Alarm Code.

In the restaurant, The Sheikh had Ahmed hold Dr. Dawn while he slapped her, "Disgusting PIG!!" He roared as he openhanded the diminutive Doctor. "You maimed Gebril!!" The Sheikh was losing control of his temper. Ahmed had shot Molly in the shoulder, then choked her unconscious. Dr. Depre was making sure the woman didn't bleed to death.

As I keyed the code in, the door unlocked quietly. I pause, draw My Kimber, then enter the kitchen.........

Offline Tars Tarkas

• Senior
  • Merits 50
« Reply #113 on: February 11, 2020, 03:47:36 PM »
Sounds like a double tap, or two, is necessary. I’d let Dr Dawn take the sheikh out, but to be safe and efficient, is do it myself, Tony, then follow it up with some remote burial/disposal sites, or else you can just draw down and explain to them about the camera system in the place, the cloud archive it uploads to and that if any of them come back, or if Dr Dawn or Molly so much as stub their toe, in suspect circumstances, in future, you’ll see them all ruined and then visit the wrath of god upon them, their families and anyone else you can think of. Of course, to make that threat convincing, one of them might have to take an involuntary maximal demotion, but that’d be your choice, Officer. ;)

Take them to the cleaners, my brother. Teach them, then teach Dawn. She is now fully OWNED. ;)

Tars
“I believe in the brotherhood of all men, but I don't believe in wasting brotherhood on anyone who doesn't want to practice it with me. Brotherhood is a two-way street” - Malcolm X

Tony V.
« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2020, 04:59:22 PM »
Actually Brother....

I was planning on shooting them in the Balls!!!

As I move through the kitchen, a terrified young woman sees Me and is about to scream when I raise My index finger to My lips,

"SSSHHHHHHHH.....I'm a GOOD guy." I whisper.

The yong woman nods, and puts the frying pan down quietly. I smile, then move to the kitchen door. I see The Sheikh slapping Dawn, then he grabs Dr. Dawn's Scrub top. With a grunt, he tears the garment open, then he grabs Dawn's mouthwatering breasts.

"You will LEARN Whore!!" The Sheikh says as he squeezes the sensitive mounds. Dawn writhes and screams as she is Tortured. I use her scream to cover My movement out of the kitchen, and around the counter.

"That's NO way to treat a Lady, Gentlemen." I say as I raise the Kimber.

The Sheikh stops and as the other man releases Dawn, he makes a fatal mistake.

He reaches for the pistol on the counter.

I see the movement, and as the large man grips the weapon, I acquire My Sight Picture....

And Fire

The 285 Grain Hollow Point moves at 1100 feet per second. The fuul jacketed bullet strikes the man above hiz Left eye, and expands to the size of a nickel. The bullet was slowed only slightly, and in it's expanded state, drilled into the Cranial Vault, pushing a cloud of bone fragments, and liquified brain infront of it.

As the slug exits, it blows a fist sized hole in the back of the man's skull.

He's dead before he hits the tiled floor.

I train the heavy Kimber on the fat man, and he just doesn't GET that I'm NOT out of bullets. He yells as he charges, and as he steps around Dr. Dawn, I line My sights up....

And Fire again.

This time, the bullet strikes just below the fat man's zipper, and vaporizes his balls......

Tony V.
« Reply #115 on: February 12, 2020, 05:32:52 AM »
After the fat man falls to the floor does the third man, a pale, thin fellow with a dark stain running down the leg of his expensive looking trousers, come into view. As I catch the movement, I swing the Kimber and growl, "Who the FUCK are YOU??"

Dr. Dawn speaks first, "This dickless worm is my Chief of Staff. He.......he......thinks he OWNS me."

I put the pistol on the counter, and in two strides, am nose to forehead with the man. I grip his shirt, and pull him in close, My nearly Black eyes boring into his,

"Listen Dickless," I snarl as I pull the weakling in close, "I don't know what the Fuck happened here. All I DO know is Dr. Dawn asked Me for help, and I walk in on THIS." The man was trembling, and I think he pissed himself again, "IF I ever hear Dr. Dawn even HINT she is being mistreated, or being abused, or even if you look at her cross eyed," I drag the shaking man to the fat guy with the hole in his head, "You'll be begging Me to do THIS to you."

I toss the man to the floor, and he stammers, "Who do you think you ARE??" I have Dr. Dawn look at Molly, the slim Blonde had stopped bleeding, and said, "They got the drop on me, Tony. They came in shooting."

I loom over the man, and say, "If Dr. Dawn tells Me her coffee is cold, to you, I'm The Angel of Fucking DEATH," I lean down and snatch the man back off the floor, "Do I make Myself CLEAR??" I hiss as the man Shits himself.

I throw the man to the floor, and pull My Cellular out. I dial a number, and it picks up after one ring. The Base of the Hardcore Rap was deafening, "Dre, Tony." I say.

The other side of the call goes silent, "What's up??" I say, "I have two packages I dont want found. Sate Road 83. Look for the Red car. See you." I hang up, and Dr. Dawn says, "I don't want to know, do I??"

I sweep the woman into My arms and say, " No, you don't."................

carhamgrater
« Reply #116 on: February 12, 2020, 05:49:28 AM »
And let me guess the next sentence out of his mouth is "You're coming with me!" which will have more meaning than just the standard meaning! Merit awarded!

Tony V.
« Reply #117 on: February 12, 2020, 04:14:08 PM »
I look past Dr. Dawn to the foul smelling weakling, "You will take care of Molly here." It wasn't a question. I look at the dead man, and his soon to be father, I'd guess he was. "I have a associate coming to clean things up here. Just stay out of his and his crew's way." I look at the sniveling weakling, "By the way, Molly can kick your Ass with one hand."

I see the slim Blonde smile, "I'll be back to check on you." I say.

Molly nods, and I say, "You better go change your pants...."

I walk with Dr. Dawn snuggled close, her body pressed to My chest. I go out the back, and get her settled in the Jeep, "You're safe now." I say.

Not ten minutes later, Dre pulls up, his Escalade shimmering. We shake hands and hug as his crew gets out of a panel van. Dre looks at Me, "Two packages?" I nod, "I don't want them found for a while."

Dre nods, and one of his crew says as he opens the door, "Man someone shit himself!!"

Dre laughs. We had met in the Military. Dre had the reputation as someone.who could make things disappear if needed. He now plied that trade making people disappear. "You want us to throw in ShitPants??" Dre asks as the bodies are wrapped up in Painter's plastic sheeting, and put into steel drums. I shake My head, "No, he's gonna be My hospital Bitch."

Dre laughs, and his crew mop the blood up, and the other fluids, then just as quickly drive away.

It took less than 30 minutes.........

Tony V.
« Reply #118 on: February 13, 2020, 05:14:42 AM »
I watch as Dre drives away, then go back into Molly's place. The slim Blonde was sitting in a booth, the Arab's discarded pistol now trained on ShitPants, "Play nice, Molly." I say as I lean in and kiss the top of the woman's head, "Don't worry about me, Lt. Abby has him covered." The young woman from the kitchen now had the frying pan held over the doctor's head as he examined Molly's shoulder.

"I'll have someone come to get you," I say as I eye the doctor, "As for you, Molly tells Me anything I don't like, and I'll have those boys come for you, get Me??" The terrified man nods and places a dressing on Molly's wound.

I walk around to the Jeep, and find Dr. Dawn curled up on the back seat sound asleep.

I start the Jeep, and start the 45 minuye drive back to My cabin.

I was going to let the delicious Dr. Dawn Anderson sleep for a while......

Then her jaw dropping figue was MINE!!!

Tony V.
« Reply #119 on: February 14, 2020, 05:17:58 AM »
By the time I pulled into My driveway, Dr. Dawn was in a deep, dreamless slumber. Her mouth formed into a perfect "O". I come aroud the Jsep, and gently lift the diminutive Doctor from the seat. As if by reflex, Dawn snuggles close, and wraps her arms around My neck as.I carry her.

Too bad I was going to Rape her like a wildman later.......

I lay Dawn in the guest bedroom, and cover her with a thick comforter. I then go to My Bedroom, unload and lock My Kimber up, then I undress. I put a Silk robe on, and hesd downstairs to Rape the shit out of Stephanie. I'll admit having the delicious Dr. Dawn cuddled against Me was slmost enough to make Me CUMM right there.

I come down, and Stephanie tenses as I approach her. I remove the robe, and present My Cock to the bound woman. Stephanie eyes My Cock, and I pick the remote for the Shock Collar.up, "Get started." I snarl as I press My swollen Cock to her lips.

Captain Stephanie Edwards swallows hard, then opens her mouth...........