Author Topic: Guilty Pleasures  (Read 908 times)

Offline Matilda

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
Re: Guilty Pleasures
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2020, 02:31:55 AM »
Oh Matilda! A girl after my own heart!

Vince Neil  -  I quite like that song. That whole album, Lap of Luxury, was actually pretty decent. I remember back when it first came out, figuring it was gonna suck. Vince Neil......WITHOUT Motley Crue? Oh whatever, it'll be shit! Actually wasn't a half bad album.

Kip Winger - was never really a big fan of Winger, I mean I liked them, but always considered them sort of a middle-of-the-pack type group. A good band, but not a great band! But of course, yeah, the girls all loved Kip.

Skid Row - Can never go wrong with Sebastian Bach! Man with a great voice! AND Canadian to boot!  ;D    Nice  choice, Matilda.

If you like your classic metal, might I suggest you check out Vile8r's Blast Furnace. I might have some stuff in there you'll like.
   I was a metalhead as a teenage girl. From early 1988 until early 1994. My favorite bands were Cinderella, Poison,Guns N Roses, Warrant, Winger, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Slaughter, Skid Row, Ratt, FireHouse, Motley Crue and Aerosmith.

Offline Matilda

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2020, 02:37:55 AM »
Love this song and video. Kip is so hot and sexy. I'll celebrate this band to my final breath... and cry over this one, every time.    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMKPQKU61QI&feature=emb_logo

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 495
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2021, 10:10:50 PM »
This guilty pleasure is from the summer of 1983, such a memorable time in my life! I was mostly a rocker back in those days, but I had an open mind to a lot of other types of music, and I really liked this song when it first came out. It was so upbeat and everybody in the video just looked like they were having so much fun. it was just really fun Canadian pop!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNwuB76pBcc

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!