Author Topic: Falling In Love  (Read 985 times)

carhamgrater
Falling In Love
« on: November 01, 2019, 06:14:43 AM »
I was putting the finishing touches on my pilgrim costume, praying that by the end of the night Mandy would have herself a possible new mommy. All the guys at the garage said the same thing “Marcus you have to get yourself a woman, Mandy is getting to that age when she’ll need a female to help her through life’s changes!” Damn these pants were a tad tight, they showed off my package like it was a bratwurst!

But I knew they were right and I had a few in mind, as the sky turned dark and the first signs of stars were coming out. This Halloween night was crisp out, a balmy 54 Fahrenheit with no signs of clouds. The front of our house was decorated with Jack O'Lanterns, gravestones, cobwebs and flying ghosts! I had to give Mandy she did a fantastic job decorating.

A little after six thirty Mandy rushed down the steps and bolted out to her friends to start her night of trick or treating. A little before seven the first kid arrived and the real meaning of the night started. For every kid I dished out to their mother or guardian gave me a smile in return. The exception was a tall redhead who came up to the door before the next wave of kids came and kissed me on the lips. Whispering in my ears “Your the leader so far!” Turning and rushing way before I could say her “What!”

The next three hours was a blur of costumes and people of all sizes, By ten I only had the Halloween Kisses and my personal favorites “Rocket” candy rolls left. Putting the fire out in the Jack O’Lanterns I was about to lock the door when a knock came to it. Opening the door with a bowl of Kisses in it “I’m afraid the only thing I have left is the Molasses Kisses!”

“Oh I’m sure you have something better you can treat me with!” A black leather glove shooting out gripping the front of my pants “Oh judging by this I say I’m gonna have to do a lot of sucking to make it disappear!”

Looking up from my crotch, dropping the bowl of Kisses, I see the redhead pushing me backward while following. Earlier she was pretty but this close I could see that she was drop dead gorgeous under her coat was a black and pink bra that was doing it’s best to contain her ample breasts. I don’t know what was going on but I was all for it!

“So Marcus I want you to know that of all the eligible bachelors in the six block radius I’ve chosen you as the recipient of my undying love!” Opening the black leather duster, letting it fall to the floor along with my eyes!. Head to toe whoever she was the girl of my dreams but It was not just me she had to please, Mandy had to approve of her also!

“Ah look miss I’m flattered but before you go any further I want you to be well aware that…”

“Oh Mandy is already more than thrilled that I’ve picked you, I’ll confess it was her videos over the last two weeks that placed you head and shoulders over all the others.

“WHAT!!, When the hell and what the hell did my daughter videoed me doing?”

“Oh trust me it was all very tasteful!” Giving me a mischievous grin, “Well except for that video of you in bed masturbating!”  Once more patting the front of my pants “And that’s one video I’m hoping we can duplicate in real life, only with my mouth working your cock up and down!”

“I can’t believe this miss!”

“Oh please Marcus even when you and Simone were together me and my friends wanted you!” Who the hell was she that she knew my late wife’s name “You don’t recognize me do you Marcus?” She left me a bit of time to think about who she was, finally she puts me out of my misery “I’m Meghan, Mandy’s old babysitter!”

MEGHAN, my god the last time I saw her she left to go to university when she graduated high school. That Meghan was nowhere the gorgeous girl that was standing here in front of me. Sure she was well developed for a teen her age but she was nowhere as sexual as she is now! In my mind I was contemplating doing anything this vixen wanted of me.

“Well Marcus would you object if I took you to bed?”

“Meghan I’m sixteen years your senior, wouldn’t you rather have someone your own age?”

“No they only want one thing and I don’t want to be treated as a sex toy!”

I was saved from replying by Mandy coming in and equally shocked by what she asked

“So did you two go to bed yet?”

“Mandy Lynn Stevens!”

More To Follow
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 04:49:23 PM by carhamgrater »

SheerHose33
Re: Falling In Love
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 05:59:28 AM »
Love the start and scene setting.
Always the attraction of an older man clouds the minds of many a good woman.
So the scene is set and apt it was started at Halloween.
Love your consensual stories as much as your non con stuff.
Merit when I can!

carhamgrater
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2019, 08:54:45 AM »
Part Two

Was my own daughter in on this crazy scheme?, was this some sort of conspiracy between the two of them?” Should I pinch myself to see if this is nothing but a dream?

As if reading my mind “Oh come on dad you can’t deny that Meghan is gorgeous, had a body to die for!’ as if trying to seal whatever the deal was  “She already knows what kind of husband you would make, after watching you and mom together. And I really think it’s about time that you found someone who can make you happy!”

I will admit that Meghan has matured into a beauty and that a part of me agreed that Meghan has a body that I wanted to explore every chance I got. But really how could she want someone sixteen years her senior to give as she called it her undying love to. Both of them were staring at me like I was blind not to see what was right in front of me.

I couldn’t fathom what was happening maybe after a good night’s sleep I would have a better grasp on the situation. “This is too much for me right now, maybe in the morning I’ll have a better understanding!” That’s when the look in Meghan’s eyes changed.

I’m sorry Marcus!, I should have figured that this was too soon!” Bending down to pick up her duster “I’ll come back in the morning after you had a chance to sleep on the idea and the hostel has served breakfast!” doing the duster up then taking a step away.

Mandy picked up on it before I did since I was watching the duster frame her bra covered breasts. “Why the hostel, don’t you have a place to stay Meghan?”

Meghan stopped, looking back at both of us “Well that’s complicated, mom and me have been at odds since I got back, but that’s not your problem!”

“But Meghan isn’t it unsafe at the hostel?” Mandy taking steps towards Meghan “I heard that two teens were raped in the Mission Street Hostel last week!”

“Well I can’t afford a hotel and I’d rather take my chances rather than deal with mom!”

“DAD! You can’t let Meghan go to that hostel!”  Rushing to me, wrapping her arms around me, “Can’t she stay in the guest room, at least for tonight? Please Dad don’t let her leave!”

I couldn’t figure out if the tears coming to her eyes were real or phony and I hated when Mandy resorted to the ploy of tears. I remember what her mother when I called to see if Meghan could babysit for Mandy, she was a nightmare  to deal with for only a few minutes. I wouldn’t make anyone put up with that if I could help it.

“Meghan, the guest room isn’t hotel quality but it’s yours if you want to stay the night!” Inside hoping that she would agree to stay, maybe giving me a better chance to see her with even more skin showing!

“You heard him Meghan, you can stay!” More tears which were joined from Meghan. Great now i had to crying females to deal with!

“Oh Marcus and Mandy, I would love to stay here!” Mandy taking her by the hand leading her upstairs to what was Simone’s sewing room which I converted into a guest room. Just as they got to the point that they would be considered upstairs they both turned and said “Goodnight” to me, I swear they both had dry eyes and an evil smile on their faces, once more making me wonder if I was played for a patsy from the very beginning?

More to come
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 04:50:46 PM by carhamgrater »

SheerHose33
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 06:06:32 PM »
Another lovely little chapter Graham
Now she’s in the house and surely some fooling about is to be had
Oh how our tears can work! Lovely well written story that I’m very interested in
Merit again xx

carhamgrater
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2020, 07:57:53 PM »
Tanks for the comment Jessica. Rest assure that they will get it on but not quite yet!

Part Three

I didn’t know if I should trust that it was just my imagination or not. Maybe a night down here on the couch was called for. Going upstairs I check that Mandy was in her room and that Meghan was well settled in the guest room!.  Knocking on the door frame “Do you need anything Meghan?”
“No Marcus I have everything I need for now!”

“Okay, ten night Meghan!” Going to my room to change from my pilgrim tights to a pair of sleep pants. I grab my pillow and a blanket then make my way back downstairs to the couch. Spreading the blanket,grabbing the TV remote I lay down,watch the late sports report, then calls it a night.
With the house quiet, the least little movement became multiplied by a hundred so when the rain started a little after midnight I was laying there awake. A flash of lightning, a clap of thunder had me up and on the way to the bathroom off the kitchen. Relieving myself , returning to the couch I’m just about to lay back down when I see a form at the bottom of the steps.

“Meghan, something you need?”

“I way to stop the thunder and lightning would be perfect!” Moving a bit closer to the couch “I’m a bit scared of it!”  coming to the back of the couch as I sat up. “I know there’s nothing to be scared of but for some reason I get all nervy when it occurs!”

“Want me to keep you company until it passes?”

“Oh Marcus!, I couldn’t ask you to stay up with my neurotic notions!” A very loud clap of thunder made both Meghan and me jump, it was like it was right above the house. She was around the side of the couch in an instant.  Planting herself had against me, my left arm wrapped in both of her hands.

"You didn't asked, I offered!" moving over "There's a difference!"

Meghan was either a great actress or she was truly shaking like a leaf. Extracting my arm from her hands I pull her closer to me, draping my arm around her “There’s nothing to be afraid of Meghan!” Pausing to look at her “This old place is solidly built to withstand a bit of thunder and lightning!” Her close proximity was making me aware of just how she’s changed while away at university! Even though she was apparently more than positive I wasn’t so sure if I was what she wanted.

Right now though my thoughts were somewhere else as my fingers accidentally touched the side of her breast. Even with a robe on I could tell that she had a decent size of breast that felt gentle to the touch. I found my cock hardening as we sat there. I don’t know why I didn’t fight when she lifted me chin and turned my head towards her.

Another flash of lightning lit up the room like a billion watt light bulb would for a good forty seconds, In that time I watched in a state of slow motion as she brought her lips to mine. They touched and I lost as sense of the world around us. The only thing that existed was Meghan and I, and I was totally open to anything that she wanted from me!

Now I’m not the lightest of guys but at that moment I was a giant liquid mass held together by skin. She turned me and together we went to the couch, me under her as if it was the most natural place for me. Meghan broke our kiss “Marcus , I want you if you want me?

More To Follow
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 04:52:30 PM by carhamgrater »

carhamgrater
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2020, 06:31:29 PM »
Part Four

Another crash of thunder and Meghan had me on my back, her on top of me. Her eyes were locked on mine and I swore at that moment I wanted nothing more than to make love to the young lady on top of me. Opening my mouth, I couldn’t speak so I reached up placing my right hand behind her head and pulling her gently back down to my lips! The way I kissed her was the way I would kiss Simone in bed, fully of wanton desire!

Even though my left hand started to tremble, I tried to take Meghan’s robe off. Sensing what I was up to me, she broke our kiss and stripped her robe off. As she went to drop it to the floor “No, In case Mandy comes down, use it as a cover for us!”

Even in the low light coming, I could tell the Meghan was naked as she settled back on top of me. Once more our lips attached to the others but now my hands weren’t just on her back, I dropped them to touch the side of her breasts. Meghan raised enough that my hands could slid between her breast and my chest. God this felt so right and then all at once so wrong!

I started to squirm underneath her, trying to get out without hurting Meghan physically or mentally “I’m sorry Meghan!” as I managed to escape dropping to the floor and her onto the couch. Wiping my eyes and starting to repeat my words “I’m so sorry but I can’t do it!” Getting to my feet going into the kitchen to get a glass of something strong. Grabbing a half empty bottle of whiskey I pour two fingers worth in a glass, then down it in two gulps. A voice from behind, startles me

“Was it me? The sound of movement then arms around my waist, a head coming to rest on my shoulder, “Did I come on too strong, too fast?” Her arms part so I could turn around.

“God no Meghan it wasn’t you!” Moving to kiss her “It was me, all me!” motioning with the bottle, if she would like a drink. She shakes her head no, “Meghan you are the first female I’ve tried to…! Tried to be intimate with since Simone died!” And with that my eyes teared up and out of my mouth “I’ve never forgotten her nor could I let myself cheat on her memory!”

“God it’s been four years since Simone died and god knows, Meghan you are the sexiest female to come on to me since then but I can’t get it in my mind that Simone wouldn’t be hurt if she found out what I was going to do with you!”

Tears were in Meghan’s eyes as she once more took my hand “Marcus, I understand what Simone meant to you and I never want to replace her in your heart.” Letting go and moving to pour another two fingers of whiskey into the glass. “When I babysat for the pair of you I could see what I hoped I would find in a man when I was ready to be a wife!” Taking me by the hand and leading me back into the living room, the drink in hr other hand

“Marcus, I think that Simone would want you to move on, if for nothing else than to find someone who could mentor Mandy as she grew into a beautiful replica of her mother” Passing me the drink, which I gulped down as she continued “And maybe by doing that you’ll be able to make a place for me in your heart to share with Simone!”

More To Come

SheerHose33
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2020, 06:55:25 AM »
Such a beautiful emotional story for us chicks with our hearts on our sleeves.
Can envisage it so much and the thunder just adds to the heart melting romance
A welcome break from dark streets, terror and in-out in-out! This is excellent and worth a merit as soon as I can xxx

carhamgrater
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2020, 12:52:24 PM »
Tammy feel the same as you Jessica. She hoping I don't delay the inevitable and get to the  heart of the story soon!

Part Five

She takes my hand again and leads me back into the darkened living room, back to the couch where we both sit side by side with only enough room so our arms could move. I thought we were going to sit there in silence for a bit but Meghan had other ideas “Marcus did you mean it when you said I was the first one you considered sleeping with since Simone died?”

Oh god did I say that> A flash of lightning lit up the room like a million watt light bulb would. Meghan could help but notice the look of shame on my face as I remembered the encounter I had at a bar two days after Simone died. Even without realizing I was speaking the words to the pictures running in my mind.

“I was at the Quenching Inn with a couple of friends when she approached, Mari, Mari Stricklin!”  Meghan’s left hand came to rest on my shoulder, as if trying to lend support “I was two sheets to the wind when she crawled up onto my lap , whispering something into my ear!”  I could feel myself shaking at the thought was going to happen “If it wasn’t for Daryl Baines I would have let her do whatever she wanted with me! As the words left my lips I came  back to the present “Oh god Meghan, please no matter what happens never let Mandy know how close I can to letting that skank… Meghan placed two finger over my lips.

“Marcus you have nothing to be ashamed of!”  Her hand leaves my shoulder and grabs my right hand. “By the sounds of it she tried to take advantage of you in the time of your sorrow!’ Moving even tighter to my side “Of course Mandy will never learn about that from me."

I turn my head to see if the look in Meghan’s eyes matched her words. What I saw made something inside me break. God Meghan matured into a true beauty that rivaled Simone at that age. I felt myself drawn to her and without realizing it I was leaning into her side to kiss her exposed neck. Almost immediately after my lips touched her skin I started pulling back only for Meghan to pull my head back to her’s. Only this time it was her lips I came in contact with.

Again I was at war with myself, mentally I was telling myself to quit it but physically I wanted every inch of those lips that I could get. Even my cock was starting a fast hardening to take this even further. Physicality won over mentality, my free arm came around her, my filled hand dropped hers to join it opposite member around her. Bringing her tighter to me I began moving so i could gently turn Meghan and slowly work the pair of us to the seat of the couch,

Meghan must have figured out what I was doing since I encountered no resistance from her. As her back touched the seat our embrace broke, lips parted and time seemed to stop for me. Vaguely I remember the sensation of her legs parting under mine, my torso settling between the cleft her legs made. After that I was all human nature as I enter Meghan slowly.

“Marcusssssssss!” I stopped thinking I was hurting her, “No please don’t stop!”  So I commenced to make love with a female for the first time since Simone died. My moans were matched by her sighs of pleasure, my movements were responded to by her with equal enthusiasm. Our bodies meshed together like well oiled gears.  When we came it was truly magical and we curled into one another, holding on for dear life.

The next thing either Meghan or I knew was that seven thirty in the morning was upon us. We only knew that when Mandy roared from the steps “EWwwwwwwwwwwww! You’re going have that steamed cleaned before my friends come over tonight right dad!”  A look of disgust on her face. To Meghan “So should I start calling you step mom? or hold off on that!” A wide smile coming to her face replacing her disgust at what happened on the couch! “I suppose it’s up to me to make something to eat if I want to get to school on time!” Running past us to the kitchen!

TO Be Continued

SheerHose33
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2020, 04:01:46 AM »
Very well written piece Graham from a more softer and sometimes more welcome section
Loved the love scene between Meghan and Marcus. “Meshed together like oiled gears” what superb erotic writing
Merit again when I can and well done. This section doesn’t get the recognition due to obvious reasons but it’s like a safe space sometimes to relax in and you’ve added some comfy furniture xx