Poll

So, I am back writing again, and I want a little advice on what I should focus on.  In all honesty I write for you guys more than myself on this site so what would you like to see more of?

Uncanny Valley
Kappa Rho
My Sister's Keeper
Harm's Way
New Story (Romance)
New Story (Ravishment)

Author Topic: Directions  (Read 639 times)

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
Directions
« on: October 15, 2019, 06:41:34 PM »
I'm interested to see what everyone wants and honestly I need a little inspiration...

#WritersBlock or maybe #KinkstersBlock
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

carhamgrater
Re: Directions
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2019, 07:09:51 PM »
A true fan of your writing want to see you write what ever your hearts desires. With that said, something new could generate new reader to the expressive Bubbles. me i would also love to see more Harm's Way!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1088
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2019, 08:09:58 PM »
So happy to see you back Bubbles!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Grumpy

• Undergrad
  • Merits 80
  • Enslavement of beauty is nature in action
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 06:39:28 AM »
Well, since you mentioned that you like Mindhunters in another thread, why not try your hand at something like that? I.e. a serial-rapist/killer, or a post mortem (literally?) interview with someone like that where nasty details trickle out every so often.

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2019, 09:56:51 PM »
Well, since you mentioned that you like Mindhunters in another thread, why not try your hand at something like that? I.e. a serial-rapist/killer, or a post mortem (literally?) interview with someone like that where nasty details trickle out every so often.

Interesting idea.... It could be like an anthology... Tell me more about how you see this working
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline Grumpy

• Undergrad
  • Merits 80
  • Enslavement of beauty is nature in action
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2019, 06:22:04 AM »
The show is about these cops trying to understand the minds of these monsters by interviewing them, right? I have to admit, I haven't seen it :)

You could do something like that - where someone interviews the serial-rapist. Could be an FBI agent, or it could be a film crew doing a documentary. I did something like the latter, but I didn't really like the end result that much - I sort of lost the thread of the story. Either way, through the interview, this convicted felon wouldn't hesitate giving out every little detail because he's already caught.

It would even be sort of neat if there was a conflict between the interviewer and the felon, where the interviewer is much more interested in the cause of things, while the felon wants to go on about each victim. Or the interviewer has to really pry to get the guy to say anything - if she's a woman, maybe tease him to make things super awkward for her? I dunno, just throwing out ideas.

It works as a roleplay, too. It essentially is a roleplay, written by one person :P

An anthology could definitely work. Were you thinking with different authors for each part?

darklord
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2019, 07:27:41 AM »
I voted but in all honesty anything you write is a great read

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2019, 11:00:40 AM »
Awwww you're sweet. I've been batting around this mindhunters style anthology story. And I was actually thinking it would be a good way to collaborate with other writers.
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2019, 11:02:08 PM »
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline whippersnapper
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2020, 05:06:56 PM »
I realize this is an old thread and you've already produced more excellent  reading.  But I couldn't let 'My Sister's Keeper' go without saying how much I enjoyed it.  The slow burn of the first two chapters really set up the pay off in chapters 3 and 4.  If I'd had a vote, I'd say another chapter (or two ) with at least one more  session of Ori paying the price for Micke's stubbornness in accepting her fate.  The breaking of that innocent young girl was the highlight of my day, if you know what I mean.   ;)

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2020, 07:18:59 AM »
I realize this is an old thread and you've already produced more excellent  reading.  But I couldn't let 'My Sister's Keeper' go without saying how much I enjoyed it.  The slow burn of the first two chapters really set up the pay off in chapters 3 and 4.  If I'd had a vote, I'd say another chapter (or two ) with at least one more  session of Ori paying the price for Micke's stubbornness in accepting her fate.  The breaking of that innocent young girl was the highlight of my day, if you know what I mean.   ;)

I'm starting chapter 5 of my sister's keeper today and for the voters who wanted a new story, Red Briar is my new project with Seeker... http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=47783.msg416244#msg416244

☮, ♥ & Sodomy