Author Topic: One picture tells a one paragraph story  (Read 331209 times)

Offline cambel74

• Junior
  • Merits 7
Re: One picture tells a one paragraph story
« Reply #765 on: February 16, 2020, 09:30:39 AM »
Awesome posts  :emot_thedrool.gif:

carhamgrater
« Reply #766 on: February 16, 2020, 09:59:33 AM »

Initiation day at R. U. and poor Sandy had attracted the attentions of some of the most notorious members. Knocking on her door, entering before she acknowledged they rush her. Tony V got her in a full nelson hold, Shadow99 clamped his and over her mouth to prevent her screams from being heard.
Darklord readied a head sac to blind her when they were read to take her out to the back halls. Carhamgrater  getting it all on video, over the next few hours she was subjected to hazing that the campus hasn't seen before. As they were finally sated Carhamgrater called out to the dazed and cum covered Sandy "Bet you can't wait for 'home cumming' Sandy!". Laughter keep her company as the guys left!

Offline just me

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 66
  • looking out :)
« Reply #767 on: February 16, 2020, 10:25:45 AM »

Initiation day at R. U. and poor Sandy had attracted the attentions of some of the most notorious members. Knocking on her door, entering before she acknowledged they rush her. Tony V got her in a full nelson hold, Shadow99 clamped his and over her mouth to prevent her screams from being heard.
Darklord readied a head sac to blind her when they were read to take her out to the back halls. Carhamgrater  getting it all on video, over the next few hours she was subjected to hazing that the campus hasn't seen before. As they were finally sated Carhamgrater called out to the dazed and cum covered Sandy "Bet you can't wait for 'home cumming' Sandy!". Laughter keep her company as the guys left!

omg .. i never ..  emot_omfg.gif
my fantasies may be crazy .. but i would never want this to happen to me .. or anyone .. in real life

Offline Shadow99

• Junior
  • Merits 69
  • Shadow99
« Reply #768 on: February 16, 2020, 10:42:26 AM »
She bit my hand

Offline Angie UK

• Undergrad
  • Merits 689
« Reply #769 on: February 16, 2020, 11:57:51 AM »

Baby Doll and the rest of her Sucker Punch gang had done all they could to hold off the mass hordes of violent men and other creatures. But one by one they had been taken down, and Baby Doll could hear the screams as those of her gang that were still alive as they were being raped nearby.  She heard the sickening sound of her gun clicking over and over again, desperately trying to deny the truth that she had no more bullets left. Baby Doll throws the gun at the hordes that are closing in and twists with all her agility to grab the handle of her sword. However a large orc like creature is standing on the end of the blade and she no longer has the strength to dislodge it. A man's boot kicks her backside sending her sprawling on her front. Recovering quickly from the bruising kick, Baby Doll twists again onto her back and scurries backwards like an awkward crab, wanting to see her approaching attackers, until she feels her head against the wall behind her. She kicks out frantically, her black knickers on view being the least of her concerns. Baby Doll strikes a couple of the attackers but soon her legs are held wide apart by three men to each leg, as others grab at her skirt and knickers. With numbers they are easily able to rip the skirt buttons apart followed by her flimsy underwear and now there is nothing she can do to prevent her inevitable rape.

darklord
« Reply #770 on: February 16, 2020, 12:00:18 PM »
Oh, I like this Angie

carhamgrater
« Reply #771 on: February 16, 2020, 12:36:42 PM »
Angie a perfect tale for that picture earning a merit from me!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #772 on: February 17, 2020, 02:27:47 PM »
That was great Angie! Perfect set up for a story!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #773 on: February 17, 2020, 02:40:55 PM »

"Twenty years! Twenty fucking years I spent in that shithole prison! And for what? I NEVER FUCKING DID ANYTHING!"
Darnell had been released from state prison for a crime he never committed, the rape and murder of a young cheerleader on her way home from a football game in a neighboring town, and she got lost on a country road. Darnell had a prior record and came from a poor underprivileged family. The body of the cheerleader just happened to be found on his family's land. The local sheriff  was crooked and he knew who had really committed the rape and murder, a couple of boys whose daddys were very wealthy and powerful businessmen in the community. Darnell was framed for the crime and sent to prison for life. But then an investigation by FBI into corruption at the local sheriff's department uncovered the truth, and so Darnell was freed. But he was mad and wanted some revenge. He broke into the house where he knew the sheriff had lived. But the old sheriff was now dead, and his son lived there with his family. Darnell found Stacey, the old sheriff's teenage granddaughter, there by herself. Well, if he couldn't get his vengeance with the sheriff, he'd take the next best thing.....his granddaughter, whom he noted was about the same age as that cheerleader he wrongfully went to jail for!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #774 on: February 17, 2020, 02:57:25 PM »

Howard kidnapped the college girl as she came off her shift at a local sports bar. He'd been in there all night, watching her in her skimpy little skirt and halter top, teasing and enticing all the men with her long tanned legs and big tits almost falling out of her top.....all so she could lots of tips. But Howard decided she was gonna get more than just tips from him. Her name was Marissa, he had heard another waitress call her that name. Howard took her back to his trailer out on the edge of town. He raped her for hours that night, enjoying every inch of her tight, young body, using her mouth, her pussy, even her ass! But the perfect ending to the night was when, buried deep in her cunt, he came inside her. He held himself there, her tight cunt squeezing his shaft, feeling his cock pump spurt after spurt inside her. It excited him to no end, thinking about this hot little college slut walking around with a baby bump, carrying HIS offspring! And knowing about a piece of legislation recently passed by the state legislature.....that required any woman over the age of 18 to have the consent of the man who impregnated her before she could get an abortion.....even in cases of rape!

darklord
« Reply #775 on: February 17, 2020, 03:34:40 PM »
Damn good vile8r

darklord
« Reply #776 on: February 17, 2020, 05:25:18 PM »
Mean ole Mr. Whipple.  Jenny was his cute next door neighbor, and he often gawked at her while she was walking by.  Today, the poor girl came by selling girl scout cookies.  He invited her in.  Now, his real motives came out when he drubbed her, dragged her down to his sound proof basement, stripped her naked and tied her up.  Imagine her horror when she awoke in that state to find him standing there naked stroking the cock that would soon be buried inside her.

darklord
« Reply #777 on: February 18, 2020, 10:00:03 PM »
Fran was charged with witchcraft.  Her torturer took delight in keeping her naked, raping and tormenting her before the trial.  Naked, shivering, and dripping the cum of her tormentors, she sucked at one's cock.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #778 on: February 18, 2020, 11:16:13 PM »
Mean ole Mr. Whipple.  Jenny was his cute next door neighbor, and he often gawked at her while she was walking by.  Today, the poor girl came by selling girl scout cookies.  He invited her in.  Now, his real motives came out when he drubbed her, dragged her down to his sound proof basement, stripped her naked and tied her up.  Imagine her horror when she awoke in that state to find him standing there naked stroking the cock that would soon be buried inside her.

I wanna know what he did with all her cookies, the greedy old bastard!

darklord
« Reply #779 on: February 19, 2020, 04:50:40 AM »
Well, he has to have desert after the main meal :)