Author Topic: One picture tells a one paragraph story  (Read 335542 times)

Offline Angie UK

• Undergrad
  • Merits 701
Re: One picture tells a one paragraph story
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2019, 05:32:17 PM »
The cheer squad had lost every competition for the last few years due to the bitch star,  Julie, of the opposing team.  There was only one thing to do, and that was ensure she was absent during the  competition.    They hired a gang of thugs to abduct Julie and take her deep in the woods and keep her there until the contest was over.    looks like she will be busy for awhile.

DL, that picture set is one of my faves - the girl sitting in the woods minding her own business, being taunted by these three men, then dragged into the forest and gangbanged - wow!!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2019, 05:59:18 PM »

Burt Holloway was the notorious Lakeside Drive Rapist who had terrified the town of Pine Valley for nearly a year, raping and abusing at least six women. He was convicted on all charges and sent to state prison for life. But he got out on a technicality. It seemed some of the DNA samples were inadvertently contaminated at the police lab. He was a free man. Now he came looking for Patricia Hamilton, the ambitious and over-zealous district attorney who was the prosecutor at his trial. The 36 year-old was one looking to someday become a judge. Burt instead, made her hs rapetoy for a whole weekend, after he abducted her from the parking garage at the courthouse and took her to an old house out in the country.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

darklord
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2019, 07:29:09 PM »
Love that vile8r.  The perfect set up

darklord
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2019, 07:30:27 PM »
Thanks Angie.  Yes, it is a good one

Offline Angie UK

• Undergrad
  • Merits 701
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2019, 05:14:43 AM »
Thank you everyone for your great contributions to date on this one!

Hannah ran the local gym and social club. On a Monday night it was usually very quiet and so she would manage on her own for the last few hours before closing the place down in the evening. This particular evening there seemed to be more guys than usual hanging around, she counted nine in total. As she asked them to leave she got the usual light hearted innuendo's, usually a few of the guys wanting to take her onto a late bar for the rest of the evening but she always politely declined as she had a long standing boyfriend at home. This evening was different though, no suggestive comments or invitations for a drink. Instead five of the guys surrounded her and forced her back to the bench press and then as she half stumbled back onto it they have her on her back, hands quickly groping her breasts through her blouse as others pushed up her skirt and hands started to work their way into her knickers. The rest of the guys were standing around cheering and waiting their turn as Hannah quickly realised she had a long night ahead at the mercy of these men.

darklord
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2019, 10:04:08 AM »
Looks like she's going to get a good workout

darklord
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2019, 10:15:25 AM »
She dropped her car off for repairs but when she couldn't pay the bill, the guys told her there were other ways to pay.  She tried to run, but leaving without paying is a crime.

co3 compound name

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2019, 10:22:00 AM »
I like that 'layaway' plan, darklord!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

darklord
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2019, 10:37:24 AM »
The "installments" are a blast :)

carhamgrater
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2019, 11:18:16 AM »

She wanted the true story of "Anonymous Woods" with nothing but a digital video recorder she entered unaware that eyes were already trained on her. She was trembling as she entered, going deeper just like the whispers on the wind told her to do- then it happened, she's grabbed from behind, her top torn off! She remembered her training, a stomp to the inside of the foot, freed her from the hold. Off like a rabbit she bolts, going deeper . losing her ways until she missed her footing, crashing to the leaf covered floor. before she could get up, she's surrounded, hand strip her pants off, caress her bare flesh of her legs. Reaching for a fallen stick. she almost has it when a foot comes crashing down. For the next few weeks, people swore they hear cries of help and screams of pain coming from the woods but none were brave enough to investigate!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2019, 11:35:08 AM »
WOW! Good one, CHG!

darklord
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2019, 12:34:48 PM »
Oh those spooky ole woods

Offline Angie UK

• Undergrad
  • Merits 701
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2019, 12:59:55 PM »
CHG - perfect interpretation of a threat picture, loved it! Merit.

Offline Eigniu
  • Freshman
  • Merits 5
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2019, 08:53:22 PM »
I cheated a bit, and slipped in a cheeky (very short) second paragraph. I certainly hope you all will forgive me.

“Why? Why are you doing this to me? Why?” The girl was nearly catatonic, lost in a daze, as Buzz unhooked her limbs from the wooden pallet she had been strapped to for the past several hours. That wasn’t an unusual reaction, when you take a girl who had been a sheltered co-ed and make her the unwilling sex toy of an entire biker gang, and Buzz had seen it a million times. Still, this one was particularly insistent, whimpering about “why her” even as she barely clung to consciousness. So, as Buzz moved her to the next position, he altered the usual straps to answer her question. Bending her nearly in half, he strapped her knees on either side of her head, preventing her from turning her head away from the scene he was setting. Then he used another strap, ensuring that the v of her thighs would stay directly above her face. Finally, standing over her, he slapped a meaty palm against her ass until he heard the choking scream that meant she was fully conscious. He could only imagine what went through her mind just then, as she stared up, able to see only the bright light directly above her, her own swollen cunt spread grotesquely open by the position he’d forced on her, and his rock-hard member.

“This was the only reason we needed, whore.” Grunting, Buzz thrust himself into the girl. Her screams rang out from beneath him like a siren, and the rest of the gang gathered around at the signal that it was time for Round Two.

darklord
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2019, 08:58:38 PM »
Nothing to forgive, Eigniu.  Nice!