Author Topic: A Friendly Conversation  (Read 2612 times)

Offline Seeker

• Graduate
  • Merits 992
A Friendly Conversation
« on: June 10, 2019, 04:29:12 PM »
A Friendly Conversation

Disclaimer: This is fiction. Do not interpret it as anything else. This is a story with non-consent and sexual manipulation. Anyone who thinks this has any bearing outside of fantasy requires serious professional help.  The activities portrayed in this story are illegal.  It has implied underage themes.  If you are not interested in this type of story, please look elsewhere.

This is a vignette linked to the longer story arc of “Absolute Power” http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44316.60.  It can be read as a standalone story but may benefit from the background to some of the characters that the longer tale provides, as well as another vignette on the characters in this story “Russian Exchange” http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44394.0.  I'd like to acknowledge darkfan for his suggestions on this chapter.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Maria was using all of her recently acquired skills to make her stepfather feel good.  She was riding him cowgirl as he sat on the Chesterfield couch in their lounge, grinding her pelvis into his lap.  She was grunting on every downstroke “Fuck me, Daddy.  It feels so good.”

Pres enjoyed the feel of her moist passage stroking his member as she rode him.  Her short yellow backless sundress was flapping up and down obscuring their joining, but her boobs jiggled gloriously as she moved.  He had exposed them when he untied the neck knot allowing the front strips to fall down to her waist.  He was fondling the fleshy orbs as she bounced up and down.

“Yes, squeeze them Daddy. Oh god, I’m cumming.” She arched her back and pressed down grinding her clit onto his pelvic bone and his shaft in deep to maximise her pleasure.  Her pulsating muscles drove him to his own orgasm, as he shot load after load of his man juice into her milking quim. “Oh, princess.  That was so good.”

They lay joined for a while, until she got up off of him and wiped herself with the little blue panties that he had stripped off her earlier.  She noticed a hotel card on the coffee table; the one he had brought back from that evening with James a few nights before.  It triggered her feelings of insecurity and jealousy.

“Why do you have to screw all those other women, Daddy?” Maria stamped her foot and whined. “Aren’t I enough for you? I try to be, I really do.  Didn’t you like what I just did for you?”

“Of course, I did.  You’re amazing, princess.” Pres countered “It’s not very often that I get tempted. Really! Why do you keep on bringing this up?”

“But I tasted that women on you the other night. It was gross.  Please, Daddy. Don’t fuck other women.  You’ve got me to yourself.”

“I didn’t do anything that night.”  Blatantly lying to avoid responsibility for is actions “I was with James trying to close a deal.”

“Oh rubbish, Daddy.  You pull it out at the drop of a hat.  I know you screwed some slut.”

Before he could respond, they were faced with two casually dressed men.  Neither Pres not his stepdaughter had noticed them come in, due to the heat of their argument.  The larger bald man grabbed Maria with a hand over her mouth to stop her screaming, while the dark-haired skinny one held a Glock aimed at Pres’ head.

“Sit down, old man.” The gunman instructed with an Eastern European accent, waving his gun towards the leather couch behind Pres.  For a moment Pres thought about moving against the man, but he was operating like a professional and then there was the second guy, as well.  He sat slowly “What do you want? There’s money in my wallet in the kitchen.  Take it.  There’s no need for trouble.”

“We just want to have a friendly conversation.” The gunman responded. “We have a mutual friend, James.  He said we could trust you.  But we’re not sure that we can.  You tried to arrange a tail on him in South Africa. Not so?”  He paused to let this information sink in.  Maria looked at them, alternating between her stepfather and the man, confused but saying nothing.  When Pres didn’t answer he raised an eyebrow, shrugged and waved his gun, indicating he expected a response.

“I just wanted to know . . .” Pres tailed off, knowing that nothing he could say would help.  Instead he looked defiantly at both of them. “Okay, so what are you going to do with me?”

“As I said, we just want to chat, so we can understand each other as men.  Maybe give you a different perspective, so we can come to a common understanding.  We want to be friends.  We’re not angry and we’re not vengeful, yet.” Again, he paused to emphasise the last word “We’re just disappointed and somewhat confused at your decision. We paid you handsomely to help our company facilitate a deal here in Luanda.  We had even made sure you had a great time with our whore Bella.  With the promise of more to come.”

Maria looked accusingly at Pres and snapped “I knew it Daddy. You d. . .” She was cut off by a clip on the back of her head by the bald guy.

“Bring her over here and put her on her knees.  That’s the best place for an uppity bitch.” The gunman, who seemed to be the leader, made this remark with a deadpan expression.  He then towered over her snarling “When we want anything from you, we will tell you, bitch. Otherwise kneel there like a good girl and shut the fuck up.” Pres started to stand up to protect Maria but was waved back down silently by the Glock aimed at his head.

“As I was saying.  Yes, your suspicions were correct.  We did arrange a fresh girl to entertain Beirao in exchange for his cooperation.  But surely you shouldn’t be shocked at that.  Do you really think that Anna and Bella wanted to fuck you, Carlos and Beirao?  Are you so naïve that you think that they didn’t need to be broken to tame them?”

He was poking a sore point for Pres.  In his heart he knew this was true, but deluded himself, not wanting to face reality because of the pain of Maria’s rape.  He disingenuously wanted to believe he had taken the moral high ground on James’ plan, but here he was being exposed as a fraud in front of his stepdaughter. Pres looked anxiously at Maria, who was looking back at him with uncertainty and shock on her face.   “Despite this, we even respected your position enough to keep you out of the loop on the South African incident, but you still got involved and disrespected us.”

“And what about all the other whores you have enjoyed over the years?” He was going to press home the point “Surely, you are smart enough to realise that many of them were raped to break them in and are kept in line by ongoing abuse by their pimps?  You don’t seem to have a problem with that, so why did you cause trouble for us? Look at all these pictures, with you enjoying the fruits of that abuse.”

As he was speaking, he pulled out a few compromising photographs of Pres in various sexual positions with different women and girls.  He flipped them one-by-one onto the coffee table in front of Pres and Maria.  Pres looked defeated with all the evidence of his misconduct being displayed in front of his stepdaughter.

Maria could not bite her tongue any longer and burst into tears, screaming. “Daaaaddyyyyyyy. I was right all along. How could you. So many. You can rot . . .”

The man struck like a cobra, grabbed her head and pulled it back to thrust the barrel of the gun into her opened mouth.  “I told you to shut up until we’re ready for you.  We expect more respect from a little girl. If you can’t keep your mouth shut, you can suck on the barrel. And I want you to worship it like it is your Daddy’s cock.”  He looked Pres in the eyes and scowled “Don’t!” because Pres had shifted as if he was going to do something.

Looking back down at Maria he instructed “I said suck, bitch.”  With a look of fear and humiliation, Maria began to blow the barrel of the gun.  She had to look up at him and lift slightly as she sucked it into her mouth, because he held the gun pointed downward towards her at a 45-degree angle.

“That should keep her quiet for a bit.” Then resuming in his measured tone. “You see we appreciate that you like to use girls.  And I’m not surprised to see you have a taste for young underage pussy.” He said looking at a particularly explicit picture of Pres fucking a teenager that could not have been more than fifteen.  “Although you wouldn’t want this getting into the wrong hands.”  With the implied threat, Pres knew he was beaten.  He had nothing to say.

“We don’t judge you. We all like fresh young meat, just like little Maria here.  In fact, we believe that you should be able to play the field, and return home to an obedient wench, without tantrums.”  He cupped Maria’s chin in his hand and looked menacingly into her frightened eyes as he slowly slid the barrel in and out of her mouth.

“It’s not like . . .” Pres began before being interrupted.

“As you have seen, in our world men take what they want without asking and we enable our friends to do the same.”  To reinforce his point, he lifted the gun parallel to the ground, so that Maria had to raise up on her knees to maintain contact.  “Now lick it!” Maria obediently started licking the shaft of the gun as if it she was trying to arouse it like a sensual woman, but her eyes betrayed the reality of a scared and degraded little girl.  She couldn’t work out why this man was making her do this.  Nor why it sent jolts into her crotch, just like when those Russian thugs had raped her.

“Don’t hurt her!” Pres felt compelled to come to Maria’s defence, despite being shocked at the bizarre and darkly erotic display.

Ignoring him, the man carried on “We value what you have done for us here in Angola and we hope that we can all be friends going forward.  At DevTech, we look after our friends and provide them with all sorts of benefits and rewards.”  He winked at Pres and pushed the barrel back into Maria’s mouth. “But I am sure you understand that we do not tolerate disloyalty or disrespect.  What’s it going to be, Senhor?” He asked, using a respectful title for the first time.

Pres realised he had no other option, so stated cautiously “I understand.  I’m happy to be a friend to DevTech. So, what does this mean now?”

“Very good, Senhor.” He beamed, took the gun from Maria’s face and shook Pres’ hand. “I’m pleased.  If you’re amenable, we’ll place you on retainer to facilitate our regional projects, including the Caxito hydropower scheme that you have already been working on.  James will brief you tomorrow on the details.”

“Thank you.” Pres’ relief was palpable, as an overwhelmed Maria dropped her head onto her knees. “I’ll wait for James’ call. Tchau.” He just wanted these men out of the house, so he could collect his thoughts and plan a way forward.

It looked like they might go, until “Unfortunately, you did disrespect us and that can’t go unpunished.  We have to maintain our authority and credibility, otherwise anyone might try to undermine us.”  Pres’ heart sank as he realised that they were not done.  “We also feel beholden to you as a new friend, to help you with your domestic challenges.  And this little mouthy bitch needs to be punished for her outburst.  I told her to shut up, but she didn’t.  So, I think she can take the necessary punishment.”

“No, she didn’t mean it.” He was starting to feel the same impotence that he felt during her rape by the Russians. “Do what you must to me, please don’t touch her.”  He cared and did not want anything bad to befall her, particularly as a result of his actions.

“She’s yours and as a sign of respect we don’t use our friend’s property without their consent.” He spoke slowly and meaningfully, as if Maria was not there. “So, we won’t fuck her, because those are your holes. Rather, she is going to suck us off, just like she did to the gun, just deeper.” He smiled humourlessly at his bad joke.

He pulled his trousers down and his limp dick flopped forward towards Maria “Suck it bitch and make it good, otherwise you will have more to deal with than this gun.”  He grabbed her hair behind the neck and pulled up until he could feed his organ into her mouth.  And then he started rocking and giving instructions to lick, suck and swallow.  As he hardened, he thrust deeper into her mouth and then her throat, ignoring the gagging and retching sounds she was making as he invaded her gullet.

“Please don’t do that to her.” Pres attempted, but he could not mask the lust in his voice.

The man ignored him and eventually came straight down her throat.  She swallowed desperately to prevent his slime going into her lungs.  She had never even dreamed of such an act, having only sucked penises gently and lovingly as foreplay.

“Now repeat after me. My mouth is for sucking not sassing.” The man grabbed her hair so hard she thought it would pull out, staring menacingly at her trembling and traumatised face. “NOW!!”

Pres was completely conflicted, because in face fucking her, he had done exactly what Pres had dreamed of doing on countless occasions.  But it was still his princess that was being abused and he hated the fear in her eyes.  “Stop that.  You’ve fucked her throat. Isn’t that enough?”

“No Senhor.” He responded sardonically “The bitch has to repeat the lesson, if she is to learn from her punishment.  Don’t you agree?”  He said the last with a wave of his gun.  Pres collapsed back into the chair nodding resignedly, because he had no alternative course of action.  But also, as with the Russian rape, he had a pounding erection from the abuse of his stepdaughter.

“Tell me what your mouth is for and make sure you are enthusiastic.” The man snarled with his face only inches away from hers.

It took a couple of repetitions until he was happy with the tone of her delivery, before he nodded to the bald man.  He had a slightly longer member, which caused Maria to choke and gag more during this second session. Pres knew he could do nothing, so just sat watching and getting more and more aroused.  But eventually she received the second gift straight down her throat, was made to lick his dick clean, and then repeat her lines on the value of her mouth.

“That was fun, but I am not sure that was an adequate punishment.” He waved the gun at Pres and said “We said we would not use her other holes, but you can.  These photos show you enjoy a little backdoor action, so we want you to break her in, yourself.” He smiled encouragingly at Pres.

“No, I couldn’t.” Pres protested.  “She’s my stepdaughter. It wouldn’t be right.”

“But it is alright for some teenage whore?” He sneered but winking at Pres conspiratorially.  “See this as the price of forgiveness and the condition of our future trust and friendship.  We won’t leave until you do it.”

Pres was completely conflicted by this turn of events.  He had occasionally asked to take Maria’s anal cherry, but she had steadfastly refused.  He realised this was a unique opportunity, but he didn’t want to hurt his princess.  The man carried on “Maria, your Daddy is going to fuck you in the arse.  It will hurt and that’s OK because it is meant to be punishment for both you.  But in time you may enjoy it.  Regardless though, going forward I’m sure you’ll give men your asshole to fuck, because that is what you are for.  We do not tolerate you mouthing off, just putting out.”

“Please don’t make me do this.” Pres pleaded, looking down into Maria’s devastated and fearful face. “She’s just a young girl.  I’ve agreed to cooperate with you.”

“Oh, just get on with it, Senhor.” The man was getting frustrated with Pres’ obviously disingenuous procrastination and pointed the gun at Pres’ groin. “I can see the tent in your pants.  Just fuck her up the arse already. Or do you want me to shoot it off?” This time he laughed at the bad joke.

And so, Pres did just that, bending her over the couch, flipping her dress up over her back and impaling her slowly but surely up the arse.  He enjoyed the anal tightness, the taboo act and the pained grunts, muffled by the scatter cushions on the couch.  All the while he told her “I’m sorry princess. They’re making me do it. You shouldn’t have made them angry. Now just relax your ass. Push out as I push in. It’ll get easier and less painful in a bit.”

But through her pain and degradation, what she didn’t see was the grin on Pres’ face as he fucked her hard and deep.  He began to enjoy subjugating his princess, because she been giving him so much grief recently. While he really cared for her, he felt she should be more respectful of him and what he wanted, just like this man had said.  Eventually, he came deeply inside her bowels and they made her clean him off with her tongue and mouth, like a ‘good girl’ should.

And then, they silently disappeared, just like they had arrived, leaving Pres and Maria to cope with the aftermath.  But this time, Pres knew he could not make any phone calls to make it better.  Instead, he phoned the friend that got him into this mess in the first place.

The End
"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." Karl Jung.
                                             You can find my portfolio of stories at http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44259.0

carhamgrater
Re: A Friendly Conversation
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 05:06:50 PM »
Loved it! Loved how they kept their word to Pres and didn't take Maria Holes. Loved how they didn't just force Pres to give her to them for training! Loved how Pres loved taking Maria . Could easily be continued with Pres fully taking his princess completely! Merit for this story!

Offline darkfan
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 6
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 01:23:37 AM »
MMMMMM wow that opening... sweet, formerly-innocent Maria riding him in the lounge, just wantonly fucking him with her plump tits hanging out of her dress. 

Pres enjoying the curvy luscious flesh of this girl who so needs him, shamefully using her vulnerability to exploit her, even as he deludes himself he is a nice guy loving his princess.

And I love how that hypocrisy comes through, in this chapter and especially the main, even as he is also hurt by her abuse.

Seriously though, Maria wantonly fucking, just riding him in a chair with her fat tits hanging out of her dress... there's at least one member here who would probably assume THAT was my suggestion  ;).   It wasn't, but MMMMM what a hot scene to imagine.

SheerHose33
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 02:06:05 AM »
Hot taboo scene with Daddy and stepdaughter, the gunmen, and the also brutal scene at the end make this a classic
You are a gifted writer and your universes are just amazing and so well laid out.
Well done and another  merit for your hot erotic work.

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 03:13:54 AM »
Yes.  Very enjoyable!
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

darklord
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 05:42:57 AM »
Awesome story.  Quite a gifted writer you are.