Author Topic: Uncanny Valley - Ch. 1 - The Idea  (Read 3967 times)

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
Uncanny Valley - Ch. 1 - The Idea
« on: April 05, 2019, 03:48:59 PM »
CHAPTER ONE - THE IDEA
SOMEWHERE IN BAKERSFIELD, CA

His hips were on autopilot, his eyes closed. Not that his wife wasn’t beautiful, it was just easier this way. He let his mind wander.  That cute red head at the bar last weekend.  Carla from work. Aki Yamamoto from sophomore year, there it is. His brain superimposed the Japanese foreign exchange student from his undergrad onto his wife. He grabbed her hip, allowing for longer strokes as he pulled away for a moment and then moans as he drives into her. “Fuuuuuuuuckkkkk,” he moaned, as she lay quietly, saying nothing.  He continued picturing Aki’s slender body bent over in front of him, his pace quickened, he could practically hear her high-pitched moans, screams in a language that was foreign to him. “There it is, THERE. IT. IS!” He grunted each word punctuated by a thrust harder than the last. His balls tightened as he felt release into Aki’s Elise’s body. She simply lay silent as the waves of orgasm slowly subside and she could feel his cock pulsing pouring his cum into her. She waited until she could feel him shrink before attempting to go on with her day.

“Done?” Elise asked curtly.  Knowing this was her wifely duty, she managed to drag herself away from the television, or the bed, or a bottle of wine long enough to let her husband sate himself inside her.

“Yah,” he says somberly pulling himself from her and falling onto the bed. She wasted no time pressing into the bed to lift herself. As she makes her way to the bathroom, she grabs her silk robe that lays on the chair adjacent the bed.  “Did you want to-” the door slams behind her before he could finish his thought.  Barry Turing lay looking at the ceiling, wondering how it got here. Although deep inside, he knew. Six months ago, they’d lost their only daughter. Nothing had been the same since, especially Elise. It was rare she was sober enough to consent to sex, so he counted his lucky stars they were out of wine.  This was only the second time they’d had sex since the accident, and after she’d usually spend an hour in the bathroom, drink half a bottle of wine, not say another word, and then go to bed.

Barry knew he wasn’t going to miss much, he rolled from the bed. He missed the lively, beautiful and passionate wife that she was prior to the accident, but that was gone now.  As his feet hit the floor he snatches his shorts from the floor stepping into them as he made his way through the house and to their detached garage one car garage.  Weather was rarely inclement in Santa Monica so he took the liberty of converting their garage into his personal retreat. It started as a good place to store his things when they got married and eventually became his man cave, a place where he could go to clear his mind or a quiet retreat to get some work done when Elise had friends over. Barry falls back into his thick leather chair letting out a deep sigh.  After digging for the remote in the space between the cushions he turns the television on and begins flipping through channels. It isn’t long after that he finds himself deep asleep.  Hours pass before he is startled awake to the sound of an infomercial. He’d seen the commercials before, Cyberdyne Inc., the world’s leader in android production, that’s when it hit him. The best idea he’d had in years, maybe ever. He hopped from his lounge chair grabbing his laptop from the desk and quickly navigating to the site.

The process was intensive, the phone call gets you the stock house model, something to cook, clean, get groceries, whatever you like.  The Premier package came with a few more functions for customizability; got a thing for blondes, so be it; girlfriend’s tits not big enough, super-size until your heart’s content. However, that still wasn’t enough Barry needed more, specifics, the Platinum package. This was everything. He’d heard one of his friends going on about how intuitive these models had become; most people couldn’t tell the difference between the android or the real thing. There were some limits, of course, courts ruled out stealing likenesses of famous stars with laws akin to copyright infringement; and of course, they were still androids.  They couldn’t eat, or drink; didn’t really require sleep although there was a timed sleep setting simply for convenience. Barry slides his chair back to the mini fridge next to his desk grabbing a couple of beers, it looked to be a long night.

The reviews were stellar, they sound, look and act like the real thing.  Barry chortles as he jokingly thinks to himself that if this doesn’t work out, he can always just buy another and get rid of Elise, although that could have just been the 6th beer talking.  He references his favorite picture of Aurora, his daughter, as he painstakingly detailed every physical feature and memory he could recall.  Scrolling through his phone for their favorite moments being sure to include as many aspects of who she was as he possible.

Barry was engrossed, and quickly lost track of time, and eventually woke up the screen flashing at 7 a.m., order confirmed. $65,000. “FUCK.” What had he done, scrolling through the order details he couldn’t believe it.  Like a fever dream he’d awoken to find entered 365 traits and details and 427 points of memory submitted via photos, videos and stories, the standard requirement was 150 of each.  While the 65 thousand dollars was certainly nothing to scoff at, his greatest concern was that he hadn’t exactly cleared this with Elise.  There was simply nothing he could do. At worst he was stuck with a 65-thousand-dollar mistake; at best, Elise would come back to him one way or another.

Twelve days later his order arrived. It was the longest twelve days of his life; the anticipation was killing him.  He’d taken the day off to ensure Elise didn’t see it until he was sure she was ready.  Camped out on their front porch his ears perked up when the FedEx truck turned the corner, he sprang into action meeting the truck at the curb, quickly signing for the nondescript brown box and sending the carrier on his way.  It seemed small he thought after lugging it to the garage. Well, no need to waste time wondering. Pulling a knife from his pocket he sliced down the sides and pulled back cardboard and packaging.

He stands speechless as his eyes see her for the first time. He quickly dismantles the rest of the box, and steps back. There she is, tears fill his eyes. Seeing his daughter for the first time in 6 months, bright, curly strawberry blonde hair draped on either side of her round freckled face.  She was a thin and wiry 3’10” tall, and pale as the day is long, she got that from her mother’s Irish genes. Barry had spared no expense, she came with her favorite outfit, a bright green t-shirt and cutoff overalls, laced up white high tops and her old baseball cap.  She was quite the tomboy. Barry stands the casing upright, peeling off the instructions atop the glass enclosure.

MODEL: XS-08ViGiGeAx

Your model comes with extended warranty.

Please enjoy the free upgrade TrueForm UI courtesy of Cyberdyne.

Please read all instructions and warnings before activating, this model is complete with-
Barry’s excitement gets the best of him as he tosses the instructions without making it off the first page his eyes locked on her. She was encased in glass, that wouldn’t do.  Barry kneeled down and unlatched the hinged door. Air hisses as it pops open, Aurora opens her eyes, “Fuck!” Barry exclaims stumbling backwards, startled by her uncanny appearance. He may have gone a bit heavy on the hue, as staring back at him are a pair of piercing emerald eyes and cheeks lightly dotted with freckles on her pale skin.  

“Rori?” he says tentatively as he takes a step closer.  For a moment she doesn’t respond.

“Dad?” Holy fuck, he thinks, it even sounds like her.  He’d submitted old videos and pictures to base her voice and personality on but he never suspected it would be this accurate.

“Rori!” He nearly shouts grabbing her and pulling her into a loving hug. He pulls a few strands of her curly blonde mop from her face. Not a freckle was out of place.
As the hug concludes she smiles at him, “I could really go for some i-“

“Ice cream,” he says finishing her sentence. “Peppermint?” He asks, but already knows the answer.  She nods in agreement, “We’ll get you some ice cream alright little lobster.”  Rori flashes Barry a smile, he’d called her that for years, ever since a very intense day at the beach and the subsequent sunburn gave her an all-around reddish hue.  Smiling she fashions her hands into would be lobster claws pinching at Barry's side, he pretends to be caught for a moment before refocusing, “let’s go see mum shall we?”

He rushed from the garage, his brand new 8-year-old in tow. She struggled to keep up as Barry burst through the back door.  “HONEY!”  He screams as he makes his way through the first-floor peeking in each room as he passes in search of his wife. “HONNEEEEEYYYY!” He shouts running through their 4 bed 3 bath home. “ELISE!? Honey, where are you?!” He exclaims. Hearing her footsteps approaching. He turns kneeling down, primping his little girl, pulling stray strands from her round angelic face.
“What are you going on about?” Elise groggily responds entering the room bathrobe open, one of her breasts exposed, her ample auburn bush peeking from behind the silk robe.  Her figure still stunning despite having lapsed on her gym membership and overindulged in wine the last few months. However, truth be told, Barry never fancied the petite things others did, he enjoyed and the feel of her large D-cups, and her round ass in his hands.  So, he didn’t much mind the extra few pounds.  Elise rubs her eyes having just woken up from her second nap of the day but is halted in her march as Barry steps aside revealing Rori.  The half drank bottle of merlot shattered on the stone kitchen floor.

“Momma!” Rori exclaims running directly for her mother. Elise couldn’t understand what she was seeing, she also didn’t care. For a moment, a brief moment her baby was back to her. She kneels down kissing her forehead and wrapping her arms around Rori as tightly as she could.

“Rori, oh god, RORI! Elise sobbed running her fingers through Rori’s curly hair. Teary-eyed she looks up to Barry and only utters one word. “How!?”

Editor: Army of One
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 04:15:11 PM by [Bubbles] »
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

darklord
Re: Uncanny Valley - Ch. 1 - The Idea
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 04:24:27 PM »
Wow, what a setup.  A state of the art daughter, this could be very, very interesting.

carhamgrater
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 04:30:59 PM »
ith The advancements in robotics and electronics this could be reality very soon. Love the concept and can't wait for more!

Morgan98
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 06:10:00 PM »
Hmmm interesting yet kinda scary too.

Offline OhioSteve

• Senior
  • Merits 12
  • Here I Am
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 06:36:17 PM »
Enjoyed the writing
Lots of ways this could go

Will we see much of this story?
Where am I, who are you and what are you planning on doing with that?

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1053
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2019, 06:49:47 PM »
Bubbles, a story idea like this deserves more than one merit, but I can only give you one, unfortunately! Brilliant! ABSOLUTELY brilliant! And of course, like a true man......he didn't read ALL the instructions!  emot_omfg.gif  A detail that may make this story intensely interesting later on!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2019, 04:03:31 PM »
Bubbles, a story idea like this deserves more than one merit, but I can only give you one, unfortunately! Brilliant! ABSOLUTELY brilliant! And of course, like a true man......he didn't read ALL the instructions!  emot_omfg.gif  A detail that may make this story intensely interesting later on!

Yeah, he probably should have read the instructions.... lol

ith The advancements in robotics and electronics this could be reality very soon. Love the concept and can't wait for more!

I agree, which is what started this whole Idea.  Me and a friend got really high and had a conversation about if she would date a robot man that she got to program herself and if she would intentionally program in specific flaws so that she didnt grow bored of perfection... We were really high....

Lastly, thanks everyone for the feedback, I will keep this story going, I think I'll release a chapter every friday :)

☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1053
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2019, 06:10:12 PM »
Lastly, thanks everyone for the feedback, I will keep this story going, I think I'll release a chapter every friday :)

And now.....ANOTHER reason to love Fridays!  ;D
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

darklord
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2019, 07:00:02 PM »
TGIF baby

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2019, 11:45:01 PM »
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline Seeker

• Graduate
  • Merits 972
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2019, 03:59:25 AM »
Just found this and looking forward to reading the other parts. Brilliant setup and great idea. This definitely deserves a merit and more...
"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." Karl Jung.
                                             You can find my portfolio of stories at http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44259.0

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2019, 10:41:13 AM »
Just found this and looking forward to reading the other parts. Brilliant setup and great idea. This definitely deserves a merit and more...

Awwww I appreciate it. I think part 6 of this story might be going up tonight
☮, ♥ & Sodomy