Author Topic: The Bastard Next Door  (Read 4606 times)

carhamgrater
The Bastard Next Door
« on: March 31, 2019, 12:46:05 PM »
Two members have a bit of advance warning about this story and i hope this lives up to expectations

Rape is a crime made all the more deplorable when it done to an disadvantaged individual as depicted in the following.This author in no condones such action and begs anyone who cannot tell the difference between a piece of fiction and reality to seek professional help before winding up before the legal profession.

As per usual this chapter has no sex scenes, only implied sex action

***********************************************************************************************************************

Eleven years!

Eleven fucking years for “Sexualy Assaulting” the goddam bitch who robbed me blind in a phoney divorce and her fucking phoney kid that she claimed was mine. The fucking bitch got everything but my parents home of sixty years, that I got but the bank accounts, all the cars, the furniture even my fucking clothing was given to her. Where the fucking kid that she claimed was mine came from was a true fucking mystery to me, so fucking  it into the mattress just like I did mommy seemed perfect legit in my eyes at the time. Thanks to some inept counselor I was sentenced to Eleven Years In Beaver Creek Institution and now was on the National Sex Offenders Registry.

Thanks to the goddam Peel Region Police, my name was broadcasted over all the news shows. “The Peel Region Police want to inform the general public of the present of Mark Connell, a registered sex offender has moved back into his home in the Peel region. He has served his full sentence and has been ordered by the court to refrain from being in the company of underage females! All residents should be aware of his presence in the Mississauga area of Applewood Hills!” Wasn’t that just the perfect homecoming for me! All they missed was spotlights beaming onto the front of my place all day the fucking pricks!

The old neighbourhood couldn’t wait to see me sell the house and get the fuck off Golden Orchard Drive so their precious property values wouldn’t suffer from the presence of a sex offender like me. Stupid fuckers even tried buying the place from me offering me a tenth of the current value for the house.Well too fucking bad I had nothing left and I refused to be driven away from my boyhood home! As I told Mr. Bonner at 3549 , “You give me two million and the place is your, until then fuck off and leave me alone!”

One year later, I’m just beginning to make ends meet. After raiding the Salvation Army for furniture, a bed and clothing I managed to set myself up enough that I could go and get a piss off job at the local Burger King on Burnhamthorpe Rd at Dixie Rd. With the very few friends that stayed my friends I’ve managed to get an old Kia to drive and settle into some semblance of life. Even the fucking neighbours have quit trying to get me to move or move themselves out, the only place left with a for sale sign on it was 3543 right next door to me. That was until nine am on July 13th.

*********************************************************************************************************

It started out like any other typical Saturday, I was laying in bed barely awake when the sound of a vehicle backing up pierced the air coming through my partially open bedroom window. “Oh! now what fucker is deciding to do or get what?’ If I was fucking lucky it would be Bonner moving and I could get back to having friends over without the cops suddenly patrolling back and forth.

Getting out of bed I look out the window and saw a AMJ Campbell moving van in the driveway next to mine and watch as a crew opened the van’s door and started to unload its contents. I thought, *Oh great someone moving in for a change!* and with that I went back to bed, after all the newbie will still be around when I’m fully rested so why have abused hurled at me right now!

A little after noon I’m woken by the telephone ringing. “Mmellooo!” The voice on the other end should have knew better than to be so fucking cheerful!

“Hey Mark! Sally want me to go get that sofa she saw at the Army you up for helping me get it home!” There is only one person this fucking cheerful about anything Sally wants and that is Dwayne! Normally my answer would be fuck no but Sally was the only female to stand by me when I was sent to prison, so of course I would help Dwayne!

“Sure give me an hour and I’ll meet you out front!” An hour and fifteen minutes later I’m sliding into the passenger seat of Dwayne’s pickup on our way to get a sofa from the Army at Dixie Rd. and Dundas “So why a used sofa instead of a new one?”

“OH! it for my mancave!” Dwayne grin is wider than the front of his face “Sally turned the rec room over to me!” Then he why he been given it “So when you come over we can have our own place while Sally and her friends are disturbed by us!” I so wanted to say *By me you mean* but I accepted his version at face value. Ten minutes later we have it in the pickup’s bed secured and are driving back to his place, passing my new neighbors place where the garage door is up and we get a view of a an smart car with it's entire back towards the ceiling

“Wow whoever moved sure has a funny car in their garage!” Dwayne stated as we drove by, but neither of us noticed anyone around. Getting to his place we get the sofa out of the pickup’s bed and have it up to the front door when we notice that it’s already standing open. We don’t question it just chalking it up to Sally hearing us pull up and making it easier for us to move it.

After its down we come up to find Sally in the kitchen, upon seeing us “Well if you two had been a few minutes earlier you could have met your new neighbour, she’s a cutie!” Coming over to kissing me on the cheek “ And don’t worry Mark she has no idea that your a sex offender!”

“Well that will change when she talks to Bonner or anyone else on the road!” Even thought it was Sally who said it I couldn’t help but be cynical. Kissing her back getting a little interested after her next sentence.

“I think you like her she strong and is looking forwards to meeting you Mark, especially  since your her immediate neighbour and she might have to ask for your help every now and then!”

“Well maybe I should go and visit my new neighbour thn before the poison from the other’s changes her idea about me!” Dwayne getting out his keys and getting up “Save it Dwayne I sure I can walk around the curve in the road to get home!” Giving Sally one more kiss on the cheek and getting a hand shake and a thanks from Dwayne I set off home.

There’s six places between their place and mine, so at most a three minute walk. I’m almost home when I see a person in a wheelchair  trying to navigate the lopsided sidewalk in front of the Henderson’s place. “Hey can I help you out?”

Grabbing the back of the wheelchair and bending it back so the front wheels can clear the lip of the next part of the sidewalk “Hey what the fuck do you think your doing asshole?!” A back hand swing connecting with me left hand.

“Jesus pardon me for trying to help you roll smoothly along your way!” Letting go and walking by without looking at the person, deciding I was going for a long walk through the park I cross the street as the fucking ingrate roll on their way. Half an hour later I’m back home. Looking for any signs of life next door, seeing none I go in and decide to spend the rest of the day. The rest of the day passes with event and by eight o’clock I’m just inebriated enough that watching Spongebob Squarepants seemed funnier than usual.

I’m about to change over to the ball game when a knock comes to the door, Getting up I call out “Yeah coming!” as the knock persisted. Opening the door expecting another visit from the police I’m surprised when I see a chick with long dark hair and an fairly decent size rack sitting in a wheelchair. I couldn’t say anything about her legs since they were in clad jeans but he general shape was pleasing to my eyes.

“Oh it’s you!” That makes me look her in the face, but nothing comes to mind immediately. It must have shown on my face “This afternoon, on the sidewalk you I snapped at you for trying to help me out!”

I snapped and cry out before she could continue “Look I’ve learnt the hard way, don’t try to help you when I see you out!” Getting snarkier “I fully get it so just fucking roll away and leave me alone!” Swinging the door closed only to have it blocked by her right arm.

“Wow Sally said you were a downer at times, maybe this is one of them!” Making me backup as she rolled forward into my place “Look all I wanted to do was to introduce myself and apologize for earlier today!” Holding out her left hand “I’m Shaylyn Bennett and I understand your Mark Connell

I don’t know what set me off, whether it was her barging into my house like that or her attitude from earlier in the day. I bypassed her hand and copped a feel of her right breast . getting a good grip on it through the light t-shirt and bra cup she had on,  shaking it like a hand “Well that nice to know now how about getting the fuck out of my house!” Releasing her tit so she could go “I’m sure you don’t need help seeing yourself out!

“Say maybe Mr. Bonner was correct when he called you a surly bastard!” As she turned her chair around to go!

“SURLY BASTARD!” I reach out and grab the lowest part of the wheels and jerk then up and backwards. The sudden motion causes Shaylyn to tumble out of the wheelchair, landing face first on the floor as I toss the chair to the side of me, breaking a lamp on the coffee table “I’LL SHOW YOU WHO’S A SURLY BASTARD BITCH!

More To Follow

darklord
Re: The Bastard Next Door
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 12:52:49 PM »
Oh you devil, picking on a poor defenseless woman in a wheelchair.  On the other hand, this could be really interesting.  Good work.

Offline TheYellowKnight

• Graduate
  • Merits 523
  • Yellow can be dark...
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 01:30:33 PM »
Poor woman, truly is a bastard!  She seemed like she was going to give him the benefit of the doubt too.  I wonder what position he's going to put her in.  Will he use the chair?
Comments inspire more frequent story posts... just sayin'...

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2019, 02:07:36 PM »
The premise was dark and I wondered if you could pull it off in an effective way. The execution was just perfect and spot on. You keep saying you want to open up mine and another members heads to see what makes us come up with our bits, I want a look in yours because that's just begging me to look at it!!! Fantastically brilliant, expectations exceeded and merits awarded.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2019, 04:49:50 PM »
Carhamgrater, you do realize you're going to hell for this one, right?  :emot_rotf.gif:  A woman in a wheelchair! You really ARE the bastard next door!  emot_omfg.gif  Good set-up and I can hardly wait to see what transpires next!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

carhamgrater
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2019, 05:48:25 PM »
Poor woman, truly is a bastard!  She seemed like she was going to give him the benefit of the doubt too.  I wonder what position he's going to put her in.  Will he use the chair?

Oh you devil, picking on a poor defenseless woman in a wheelchair.  On the other hand, this could be really interesting.  Good work.

Thank you both for your comment! This bastard is just amping up his evil mind!

carhamgrater
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2019, 05:49:39 PM »
The premise was dark and I wondered if you could pull it off in an effective way. The execution was just perfect and spot on. You keep saying you want to open up mine and another members heads to see what makes us come up with our bits, I want a look in yours because that's just begging me to look at it!!! Fantastically brilliant, expectations exceeded and merits awarded.

Anytime you want to open it, just let me know and i pop my top! I think you 'll be surprised what you find!

carhamgrater
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2019, 05:53:04 PM »
Carhamgrater, you do realize you're going to hell for this one, right?  :emot_rotf.gif:  A woman in a wheelchair! You really ARE the bastard next door!  emot_omfg.gif  Good set-up and I can hardly wait to see what transpires next!

Do i realize- haven't i ever given you my address of place there, 666 Lake of fire Road, east side, 6th level, 6th zone of the 6th dimension. hell if you ever find yourself there drop in and I'll throw another soul on the fire for you! :emot_rotf.gif: :emot_rotf.gif: :emot_rotf.gif:

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2019, 06:12:58 PM »

Do i realize- haven't i ever given you my address of place there, 666 Lake of fire Road, east side, 6th level, 6th zone of the 6th dimension. hell if you ever find yourself there drop in and I'll throw another soul on the fire for you! :emot_rotf.gif: :emot_rotf.gif: :emot_rotf.gif:

A merit for that!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 2289
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2019, 07:13:53 PM »
haha..she can't run away

carhamgrater
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2019, 12:21:57 PM »
haha..she can't run away

Damn I'm ashamed you said that SO not politically correct thing! and let me prove just how offended I am with that statement

Part Two

As she fell she instinctively spread her arms out to absorb the impact but her face still struck the floor with enough force to mash her nose and stun her enough that I have no problem getting her jean down to her knees. That was when I got my first surprise, she wasn’t wearing underwear, insead she had on one of those incontinence thing. The next surprise came as I tore the thing down to meet her jeans, My god for sitting on her ass all day long she had one hell of a fantastic ass to look at.

I could help but to smack each of those cheeks with three solid smacks of my hand, turning the flesh a healthy pinkish before digging my fingers in her ass crack. Just the sight and feel  of her ass was hardening my cock so you could imagine the surge of evil thoughts that went through my mind as I pulled her cheeks apart to reveal her brown starfish hidden between then. As they parted I worked up a good amount of phlegm up planning to use it a lube when I rammed into her asshole, if it so what it’s what she deserved for calling me surly!

As I surged forwards the tip struck the sphincter and easily parted it and travelling inside in one motion. Her head flew up and she cried out as if I just stuck a softball bat up her ass, drops of blood flicking away from her nose to splatter across the floor and the back of the door. I didn’t have to worry about anyone hearing her since dad use to play the accordion most of the night before going to bed, so he had the whole house made
soundproof.

“OH GOD THAT HURTS SO BAD! I was thinking *tough shit bitch!* when she gave me something to be proud of. “EVEN BEFORE MY ACCIDENT I NEVER WAS FUCKED UP THE ASS BEFORE. *Score one for Mark!*, who would have thought she was an anal virgin, with the ease of penetrating her like I did. Her head  returns to the floor, where a little puddle of blood started to form as she turned her head to the left.

She starts whimpering as I went to town fucking in and out of her ass “Oh what isn’t this how envisioned meeting your new next door neighbour?”

Leaning down onto her so my nose could move her long black hair out the way then licking her neck, my tongue traversing the skin from her shoulders to her ear. This was the first female I've been inside of since I came out of Beaver Creek so it didn’t surprised me when I came fast in her.

“Oh fuck I gotta do this again before You get out of here bitch!” Pulling out seeing little signs that she wasn’t super clean inside her rectrum

“Please I’ll tell no one about this, just let me go please!”

"Go look how my cock looks like!”, Yanking her head up by her hair, “Clean it up bitch!” She tries to move away from the cock coming towards her but I had to strong of a hold on her. Tears flowing she opens her mouth enough to take my cock in. Her tongue running over the down and sides, Pulling out I praised her “Great now just wipe the top and I’ll leave you be!” Her tongue comes over her lips and I lower myself so it’s easier for her tongue to glide over the top cleaning it back to it’s normal colour!

Letting go of the handful of hair I had, I got up and left the room. In the distance from her she heard a tap running then I’m back in front of her
“Christ look at the fucking blood on my floor and door!” Setting a tupperware contain on the floor with a sponge and water in it “Clean up your fucking mess bitch!”  Walking over to my favorite chair to watch as she  moved the best she could to wipe the blood off the floor then she raised herself up enough to drag herself to the front door, wiping it down. I has to taunt her before she was done.

“So tell me do you go to all your new neighbours and bleed on their floor and door Bitch!”

Pulling herself up and twisting so her top half was hard against the door. “Please just set my wheelchair up so I can get into it and I leave you forever!”  Her chest rising and falling in times to her tears. Got to admit that I wanted to see that chest in the flesh, I got up and she must have thought that she got through to me. “No don’t come any closer!" Flailing her right arm around to prevent me from getting near her.

I shot my right leg out in a sidekick, getting her just under the jaw. Pinning her to the door by exerting a little pressure Listen Miss Bitch you’re in my home until I’m damn good and ready to let you out! Removing my foot. Deciding to see just how much I could make her doo in her current situation. “You take that t-shirt and bra off and let me feel you up and I’ll give the damn chair back!"

She looks up at me, her hands like her lips trembling “Y-y-y-o-o-u-u-u promise-e-e-e Mark-k-k-k!” hr voice equally shaky. I nod my head to her and she reluctantly starts to raise the hem of the t-shirt. Her stomach wasn’t flat like I expected, she had slightly defined abs that made me wonder what licking up and down them would be like. As the bottom of her cream coloured bra came into view I was surprised to see the two cups were held together by a button between them!

Reaching out I pulled it until the threads holding it broke and the cups began to move apart. Her eyes widen “No please this is a specially designed bra for paraplegics”

“Like I give a damn bitch!” slapping her across the face for daring to talk to me. Reaching for the cups I lift them off her tit and gave a whistle at the mounds of flesh contained under them. When the whistling stopped “Damn now those are damn nice!” Moving a hand to each breast kneading the flesh like I was testing firmness of a melon “Oh yeah these need playing with also before You’re out of here!”

Pulling her up off the floor by her tits, lowering myself until I got her over one shoulder then standing up taking her in a fireman’s carry away from the door. I don’t know what she was thinking off “Mark my wheelchair if behind the couch!”

“Yeah but my bedroom is upstairs!” as I made my way to the back staircase where there was no window that would let any noisy person looking towards it to see her on my shoulder. Up I took her , her fist beating a tattoo into my back just above my kidney. Thanks to my time in prison I was able to toughen the skin around certain internal organs , so her fists felt like wet noodles to my flesh.

On the upper floor I took her to the middle bedroom where I tossed her onto the bed. Going out i went to the linen closet and getting a couple of spare pillow cases i return in time to see Her on the floor trying to make her way out. “You stupid bitch!” kicking her in the side, just catching her under the last rib with the toes of my shoe, then bending down to lift her back up to the bed.

Tossing her down she lands on her stomach and I have to turn her over, Climbing up on her chest I force her left arm up over her head towards the  spindles of the head board, Taking a pillow case I slide it around a spindle before tying it tight to her wrist. When I have hr right secured I get off and stripe off her jeans and incontinence then I spread her dead legs apart,lettingthen dangle off the corresponding side of the bed.

“Damn don’t know what to do first, play with them tits of fuck that cunt!” The alarm on her face told me she wasn’t going to help me make up my mind. Then I verbally slap her in the face “Wait a minute after the shit left on my cock maybe I should wash out your cunt and wipe down those tits!” Turning and leaving before returning with a wet washcloth. I start with her left tit wiping the whole thing before leaning down and taking the brown nipple from the middle of her areola into my mouth.

She turns her head and closes her eyes as I defile her nipples with the cold water and my hot mouth. Standing back up I leave once more, returning with a moistened washcloth and turning my attention to her cunt. Wiping the outer lips before jamming the whole thing up into her insides. Forcing two fingers into the folds I start to move the fabric around in small circles before pulling it completely out “There that should make you semi clean to fuck!”

Tossing the washcloth onto the top board of the headboard I strip completely naked giving her the first full look at the cock about to ravage her helpless form. It was standing out six inches from my body and four inches in girth. As i came towards the bed “Please I was only with one person before my accident and he even he wasn’t as big as that!”

Then this should will be like another first for you bitch!” Climbing up onto the bed and positioning myself between her legs. “A real man is about to take your cunt for you!” Much like with her ass I thrust completely inside in one motion. Just like with her ass, she screamed out.

“Oh my god take it out you bastard!” New tears flooding out and down the sides of her face. While thrusting in and out I knead a breast with one hand while the other played with her clit!. “Oh god don’t do that you bastard!” rolling her head from side to side As Ifucked and played with her pliable flesh. Just like with her ass I couldn’t hold out long, maybe at most four minutes longer before I was flooding her cunt with my seed “No I’m still able to get pregnant!”

That last statement was the clincher to me, I might have consider letting her leave and trust that I wasn’t going to get a visit from the police, but this was just too good to pass up “Oh well then!” running back through my mind trying to remember her name “Then Shaneia welcome to your new home!”

More To Come

darklord
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2019, 07:57:57 PM »
Nice job!  I don't know how you turned a hot story out from a woman in a wheel chair, but you did.   Great work.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2019, 08:10:26 PM »
I agree with darklord! It would take a talented writer with a very twisted imagination to pull off such a story and carhamgrater, is just the guy to do it!

SheerHose33
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2019, 09:18:45 AM »
Just caught up and wow!!! Bloody twisted indeed. Your most twisted work to date and most worthy of a merit
Keep them coming!!

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2019, 10:23:11 AM »
Have to agree with my fellow Brit Jess here. This is beyond twisted and you really live you the the title of this work well! I hope you never move into my neighborhood in the nicest way possible. Pregnancy is always something special for me now and having her ready to be kept in your home makes it even more sexed up. Merit for the sick man behind the keyboard lol!!!