Author Topic: My Sister's Keeper - Chapter Three: Actions & Consequences  (Read 4482 times)

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
My Sister's Keeper - Chapter Three: Actions & Consequences
« on: March 22, 2019, 12:40:48 PM »
This isn’t happening. Mickie thinks as the door closes. “No. no nooooo nooooooo.” She whines tightly gripping the chain near the base.  Her muscles flex as she wraps the chain around her arm and pulls with all of her might.  Tears fill her eyes as she silently berates herself, this was her fault, she’d put Ori in this position she had to save her. She had to.
40 FEET AWAY

Ori’s hands beat at the back of her captor, the room he’d taken her into was markedly different.  The where the room they woke up in was dimly lit, dirty, and large.  This room was nearly sterile with smooth white walls, bright lights that lit up every corner, and a medical table was in the center of the room.  In the center of every wall a variety of devices that could be used to restrain any of the room's occupants.

Eddie sets Ori on the exam table and pulls a stool from the corner sitting in front of her.  She looks down at him timidly, as the man nears her.   Her unicorn pyjamas were no longer white, now a stained beige, the little footies, once an adorable pink were simply brown under the light.  Ori’s face was covered in a thick crust from the having slept on the dirt floor.  “Listen,” Eddie says in a soft voice. “I know you are confused, and you probably just want to go home right?” Ori nods adamantly wanting nothing more than to return to the other room with Mickie.  “Yea, I know,” Eddie says his hand moving toward Ori’s face.  She recoils, and even though the drugs should have prevented her from remembering Eddie’s face from the hotel, as his hand neared hers, her memory was quickly jogged.

“No!” She says backing across the table. Eddie smiles and sighs pulling his hand back, her response was more than understandable.  
“Ori, I need you to listen carefully because this is very important.” Eddie clasps his hands together, speaking in a calm and clear tone.  “What is about to happen is going to hurt, you won’t understand it, or why it is happening.” The expression on Ori’s face shows her increasing fear as Eddie continues, “and this is where I really want you to hear me, when you feel the worse and you’re begging me to stop hurting you,” their eyes are now locked Ori terrifyingly hanging onto every word, “remember that this is happening because your sister disobeyed me.” The words sink in as they sit in a moment of silence. Eddie watching her every move, knowing how confusing it must be to have someone say such horrible things in a calm voice. He couldn’t help it, even with his blood boiling he always remained calm.

“Are you ready to begin?” He says as Ori trembles like a leaf on the table. She shakes her head no tears already beginning to stream down her cheeks.  “Yea,” he says with a smile. “I thought you might say that.”  Without another word, Eddie grabs Ori from pinning her to the table, and just like that the fight was on.  Her hands flew wildly as she squirmed trying to avoid being pinned down, each time her manicured hands made the slightest contact with open skin she’d dig her nails in his flesh. Eddie draws his hand back and backhands Ori’s right cheek leaving Ori wildly disoriented but still attempting to defend herself, Eddie growled quickly growing tired of her resistance.

With one violent pull Ori is airborne and sails off the table, onto the tile floor, and into the tile wall. The resounding thud ends the discussion.  In all of her lavish life, she’d never experienced real pain.  The occasional bump here or bruise there but as her head smacked against the unforgiving floor causing the room to spin she could only bring her hands to the spot on her temple above her eyebrow where the brunt of the impact was felt.  “You know the last girl that hit me like that lost her hands,” Eddie growls as he walks to one of the spots on the wall with iron shackles hanging down.  Of course, this wasn’t true, but Ori didn’t know that.  As Eddie grabs her he sees the small cut on the left side of her forehead from where she had met the wall; blood trickled down her temple and neck, staining the front of her dingy unicorn onesie. As she wailed in pain curling into a ball.

She’s lifted from the floor by her left arm, Eddie grunts hoisting her arm high enough so that he can close the shackle around her little wrist.  Ori is far too disoriented to fight back, as well as the lingering threat of losing her hands.  

“Yaaaaah,” Ori howls as the weight of her suddenly suspended from her wrist, she reaches across her body, trying to relieve the pressure from her left wrist. As she does, Eddie catches her right wrist, preventing her efforts and quickly places the shackle around it.  Ori again moans in pain as the some of the pressure is taken from her left and distributed to her right, but overall its an entirely unpleasurable experience.

Eddie gives her a moment to adjust to the new normal before continuing,  he makes his way to a small chest near the door that she was brought through, as he opens it Ori recognizes most of the items as far scarier duplicates of what she’d seen hanging up in the room they left.  “Now, if you look up,” Eddie begins as he kneels down to the chest.  “You’ll notice that those shackles connect to a spreader bar that is on a full swivel hinge.”  He stands his body occluding Ori’s vision as to what he removed from the chest as he walks up to her.  “This is handy because I don’t want to have to go through the trouble of unshackling and re-shacking you each time I need something different,” he says.  

Ori returns only a quizzical look as very few of the words Eddie said made any sense.  “Allow me to show you,” Eddie says pulling at the spreader bar, Ori’s body glides toward the center of the room, Barry spins the bar and pushes her, sending Ori back toward the wall unable to stop as she roughly slams into it.  “Now that’s handy for things like this,” Eddie says as he draws back his hand holding a thick leather flogger, making no attempt to hold back he swings his arm. **WOOSH-CRACK** Ori’s eyes widen, even through her unicorn onesie the Eddie’s strike makes its intended point.

“AHHHHHH!” Ori screams, her body bucks against the restraints.

“You’re right sweetie, that won’t do.”  Eddie returns to the box, rummaging around as warmth from his first blow brings Ori a stinging sensation she’s never felt before.  
“Ah-ha!” Eddie exclaims.  Ori tries to get her head around to see the what new tortures he is bringing with him but can’t make out what he now has in his hand.  Eddie takes a moment to take in the fear excusing from Ori, it’s almost as if her fear empowered him. His cock strained against his leather pants, he lifts a leg to adjust himself.  His body wanting to fully enjoy the fruits of his labor – but not yet.  

Ori feels a pull at her onesie before the fabric is cut away from her backside.  The sudden cool breeze chills her as a small rectangular patch is cut from the space around her rear.  Eddie took care to leave the adorable little rainbow tail that started at the small of her back, after all, he wasn’t a monster.  “There,” he says, “now, let’s get to know each other shall we?”
On the other side of the door, Mickie could only sit quietly and wonder what consequences her actions had wrought.  She’d all but exhausted herself on the same futile attempts to free the chain that had been welded to the 6’ iron rod which itself was a part of the poured concrete floor. Only after the muscles in her arms gave out and she collapsed in a sweaty sobbing heap did she yield.  She screamed.  She prayed. She begged.  Each time her only answer was the soft hum of the halogen bulbs.

**WOOSH-CRACK** “SEVENTY THREEEEEEEEE!” Ori howls her body bucking wildly.  Her ass was treated to 73 lashes and was about 4 different and distinct colors.  There wasn’t a lot of real estate to work with but Eddie had taken his time.  The top of her ass just below the small of her back was a wonderful goldenrod yellow, the lowest part, just above the backs of her legs was irritates and red. The bulk of her rear was a light blue smattering and splotches, which only served to highlight the crowned jewel of Eddie’s artistry; the deep purple contusions left atop her little mounds.  Both of them were covered in sweat, Eddie from exertion caused by putting all his weight into Ori’s training, Ori from trying with all her might to rip the iron shackles from their mounting all to no avail.  Eddie wanted to make sure this experience wasn’t wasted, so he utilized each strike as a part of behavioral training. It was time to test his work.

“Hello dummy.” Eddie said setting down the flogger on the medical table.

Ori is still struggling to catch her breath. Her weight entirely on her wrists as her legs have given out some time ago.  “Y-yes Daddy?” She says with haste in a raspy voice having had 5 lashes add for a delay previously.  She’d been screaming for going on 2 hours and nothing changed, he never stopped.  Each lash was a part of her training, learning the rules, submitting her autonomy and even submitting her dignity as she was willing to do or say anything to avoid more lashes as her rear had suffered enough due to her pride.
“Who is my dumb little pet?” Tears and sweat had soaked the top half of Ori’s tattered unicorn onesie.  Ori’s head hangs helplessly as her will to resist has been stripped.

“Me, daddy,” she responds. Her rear still poked the hole that Eddie had cut, although she no longer felt a cool draft, now only a numb stinging pain that woulnd’t end.

“Good girl,” Eddie says with a smile, she was finally ready.  His leather pants had been unzipped for a while now, just to relieve the binding pressure of his cock being pressed against the tight fabric.  However, now it was time to break her.  The leather falls from his body in a crumpled heap, followed quickly by his shirt.  He smiled,  Ori had no idea what was about to happen, he wished he could savor this moment forever.  These last few seconds when she is certain that her life couldn’t get any worse, if only he had the restraint to wait, but he’d been hard for hours. It was time.  

As he stepped forward he didn’t give Ori even a moment to process, pressing 8 inches of thickness at her little asshole. “Eeeeeeee,” was all she could manage, her bruised cheeks clench as she grits her teeth. So much resistance, Eddie thinks, bending his knees with a sinister smile. His massive hands nearly wrap around Ori’s tiny hips and all his might he thrusts forward while pulling her backwards.  The results are perfect.  Ori squeaks as is someone let all the air from the room, Eddie’s full 8 inches impale her with such force the her toes are momentarily lifted from the floor.  Her body seizes trying to reject the invasion into her bowels.  Her mind is blank, with no room for anything but pain.  Occasionally Eddie feels her body twitch and recoil but there is no escape.  His hands press her body against the wall as his hips slide back.

“UUHHHHhgggggghhhh-uuuggghhhhh.” Ori moaned as each inch slowly left her.  

Eddie’s eyes were locked, focused on the wonderful sight of his thick dark monster snaking its way out of Ori. Just as the tip reached her sphincter Eddie smiles and slams his entire length back into her.  She felt better than anything he’d ever had.  Her tightness was perfection, her whimpers of despair like sweet decadent treats from her lips. She was too broken to cry.  The pain was far beyond what she’d just suffered at the end of Eddie’s flogger.  As a measure of protection her mind shut off, every sound she made was more of an involuntary response to whatever trauma her body was enduring but her mind was clearly elsewhere.  

Eddie, however, had never been more in the moment.  He repeatedly drove into Ori with as much depth and force as possible, enjoying how warm she was and how his balls sound as the slap against her. Eventually, he’d done enough damage to her rectum that blood had coated his veiny cock providing the only lube she would be allowed.  Meanwhile, Ori stared off into space, her face blank, her eyes vacant as Eddie pounded away inside of her. “You gonna be a good girl?” Eddie growls yanking her hair back.
“Y-yes daddy,” Ori mumbles as she stares into space.
“Daddy is gonna cum in that tight little ass isn’t he?” he says pressing her head into the tile wall opening the cut that had finally stopped bleeding, leaving a red splotch on the wall.
“Yes daddy,” she says more instinctively than as a response.
“Then we’re gonna show your sister what happens when she disobeys daddy aren’t we, you little dummy?” He says picking up his pace making sure she felt his full 8 inches with each stroke.
Yes daddy,” she softly whimpers just trying to keep her breath as her head bangs against the wall with each long stroke Eddie takes behind her.
Ori had no ability to identify how long this had been going on, but each of the twenty-eight minutes Eddie spent reaming Ori’s ass with a flurry of deep drives into her ass.  Each painful stab from Eddie drew feeble whimpers from Ori that he could only define as delightful.  He had masturbated 3 times earlier in the day just so he could really get the most out of this moment but even that wasn’t enough. His body demanded release, his balls begin to tighten.  “Here it comes little dummy,” he moans driving as deep as he can, pinning her against the wall. “Ga-GA—GAAAAAAWWWWWDDDDD!” he howls as his balls pump Ori’s ass full of his seed, his hips driving in time even though he was already balls deep inside of her, he continued to thrust like he was trying to fuck through her little ass.

“OWWWW-OWWWWWWw--*GASP* OHHHH-OWWWWW!” His sudden brutality at her stretched hole finally drew more reactions from her.  He stayed submerged in Ori’s ass letting his balls fully vacate their contents and even still he waited another moment or two until he shrank from her.  He reaches behind him quickly grabbing the butt plug he’d prepped quickly plugging her ravaged hole.  Stepping back he takes a moment to admire his work.  

Both of their bodies were dripping in sweat.  Ori hung helplessly by her wrists. Eddie smiles pulling her from the wall and spinning her around letting her bruised rear rest against the cool tile. Eddie smiles, “let’s go teach your sister a lesson okay little dummy?” he says sweetly.

“y-“ she struggles to maintain lucidity, “yes daddy,” she responds even though she wasn’t sure exactly what she had been asked.  Eddie smiles, unlocking her shackles and watching her body collapse to the floor.

“Stand up dummy,” he says making his way to the door looking back as Ori struggles to stand.  Despite the vicious assfucking she still wasn’t used to walking with something jammed inside of her, and it was obvious.  She took timid and slow steps, her wrists bruised from the shackles, her eyes bruised from Eddie’s slap, her head had finally stopped bleeding but the cut was less than becoming. As she made it past Eddie he looked at her multicolored ass, as she stood, her posture wavering as it’s taking everything in her to keep upright. “Shall we,” Eddie says opening the door back to the room.

“No,” Mickie softly whines as she looks up from the floor. What she sees curdles her soul.  Her baby sister, bloody, beaten and staring off into space.  “Ori!” she screams running toward her again forgetting about the collar around her neck.  “HUUCCCCKK!” is the sound she makes as her neck pulls her to the floor. “NOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOO!” Mickie screams “I’m going to kill you!” she stands, as close to Eddie and Ori as the chain welded to her post will allow. “I- I’m going to fucking-“ Mickie has to catch her breath as the rage and shock are overwhelming. “I’m going to kill you,” she says gasping for air.

Eddie smiles his hand on Ori’s shoulder waiting on Mickie’s rage to die down as she stands fists clinched, seething, but unable to unleash her rage.  As she quiets down Eddie doesn’t say a word, his hands simply move to Ori’s shoulders, he slowly spins her around. Mickie watches in disgust and horror as she sees the bruises all over her sister’s body.  Eddie’s hand finds the end of the butt plug pulling it from her as Ori softly moans.  Mickie gasps as she watches cum runs from Ori’s gaping asshole and down her legs.  The pinkish color an indicator of how horrific the abuse was, she redirects her attention to Eddie.  Her jaw clenched like a volcano ready to explode Mickie and Eddie lock eyes in a rage-fueled standoff.  “Let me explain something,” Eddie says watching the ire gather in Mickie’s tight little body.  “Each time you have one of these outbursts, each time you defy me, each time you are anything less than the cock hungry, collection of fuck holes that I know you to be, I am going to break part of my little dummy here.” He says patting Ori, who stands staring out into space, on her head.  “Dummy didn’t much enjoy today, and I’m not sure how many more of these she can take before there’s nothing left upstairs.” He knocks on her head twice, she doesn’t respond. “See?” Eddie watches the reality sink in, Mickie’s fury dissipating into resentful obedience.  “Now for the rules,” Eddie says as he lets his hands grip the top or Ori’s onesie.  “Rule one!” He says gruffly ripping the zipper apart and exposing Ori’s tender chest, one of the few unscathed parts of her body.

“Always answer daddy when he asks a question and follows his directions,” Ori says as if she’s a wind-up toy.

“Good job dummy,” Eddie says letting his hands wander to her little nipples giving each of them a little pinch.  “Rule two.”

“Daddy loves us and it's his job to make sure we know how to please him.” She again prattles off while staring blankly at the back wall of the room.  Mickie is aghast, watching a terrible man explore her sister's body as he tugs at what is left of her onesie.  It falls around her ankles, Ori doesn’t even blink as her dignity is stripped away.

“Enjoying the show?” Eddie says seeing the repulsion in Mickie’s eyes. “Rule three.”

“Failure to follow directions or training will result in punishment,” Ori says robotically.

“What a good little dummy,” Eddie says kneeling down placing his lips on Ori and giving her a soft peck.  “Now c’mon lets get you ready for bed.” He says taking her hand and walking her back to her post, placing the collar around her neck and locking it.  Mickie doesn’t know what to do.  She simply stares, at Ori until she realizes Eddie’s attention has turned to her.  

“Now, let’s see if you’ve learned your lesson,” Eddie says walking to Mickie.  The man she wants to tear apart is within her reach, and she doesn’t know what to do.  “On your knees,” Eddie says coldly.  Mickie’s mind swims, this isn't happening, this can't be happening.  She slowly finds herself getting to her knees. Each time rage rises in her gut she glances over at Ori who sits quietly, staring off into oblivion, remembering what her actions caused previously.  “Well, wonders never cease. Look who learned to obey.” Eddie says patting Mickie on the head, “who’s a good little bitch, c’mon who’s my good little bitch.” Her jaw clinches, as her nails dig into the palms of her hands.  “Do I need to go ask Ori who my good little bitch is?” Eddie inquires snapping Mickie from her rage.

“N-no!” she stammers quickly as tears swell in her large brown eyes. “I- um” she swallows hard, hardly being able to believe she’s about to say the words, “I am you-your good little bitch.” She says softly.

“Good,” Eddie says coldly, “now prove it. Open your mouth.”  Those were the 3 words that started all of this.  Mickie’s eyes fall on the flaccid but thick cock in front of her, it smelled terrible and was stained with a red streak from the abuse Ori had suffered.  Her lips tremble but she couldn’t fail Ori again. She timidly opens her mouth. “Wider!” Eddie exclaims.  She responds by letting her jaw hang, “now close your eyes,” Eddie says feeling himself start to get hard again. She obeys, and is mortified as Eddie’s hot piss sprays into her mouth.  Hacking and wretching as she realizes what is happening, she doubles over spitting onto the floor, feeling the rest of his stream patter onto the back of her head and back. She sobs in disgust, broken by his terrible treatment of both her and her sister.  Eddie shakes himself and chuckles.  “I. OWN. YOU.” He says through gritted teeth, “try not to forget it next time,” he says walking away turning out the lights leaving the girls in darkness and mourning.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 01:11:47 PM by [Bubbles] »
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Morgan98
Re: My Sister's Keeper - Chapter Three: Actions & Consequences
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 02:23:37 PM »
Omg Bubbles I somehow felt that I was Ori strangely......gulp.

darklord
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 07:24:51 PM »
73 lashes. No wander this story is hot!  Great job bubbles.

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2019, 02:35:14 PM »
Well done, very hot.  Thank you.
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 04:33:41 PM »
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Morgan98
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2019, 09:20:08 PM »
Excited to read more ;D

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1082
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2019, 09:27:24 PM »
This isn’t happening. Mickie thinks as the door closes. “No. no nooooo nooooooo.” She whines tightly gripping the chain near the base.  Her muscles flex as she wraps the chain around her arm and pulls with all of her might.  Tears fill her eyes as she silently berates herself, this was her fault, she’d put Ori in this position she had to save her. She had to.
40 FEET AWAY

Ori’s hands beat at the back of her captor, the room he’d taken her into was markedly different.  The where the room they woke up in was dimly lit, dirty, and large.  This room was nearly sterile with smooth white walls, bright lights that lit up every corner, and a medical table was in the center of the room.  In the center of every wall a variety of devices that could be used to restrain any of the room's occupants.

Eddie sets Ori on the exam table and pulls a stool from the corner sitting in front of her.  She looks down at him timidly, as the man nears her.   Her unicorn pyjamas were no longer white, now a stained beige, the little footies, once an adorable pink were simply brown under the light.  Ori’s face was covered in a thick crust from the having slept on the dirt floor.  “Listen,” Eddie says in a soft voice. “I know you are confused, and you probably just want to go home right?” Ori nods adamantly wanting nothing more than to return to the other room with Mickie.  “Yea, I know,” Eddie says his hand moving toward Ori’s face.  She recoils, and even though the drugs should have prevented her from remembering Eddie’s face from the hotel, as his hand neared hers, her memory was quickly jogged.

“No!” She says backing across the table. Eddie smiles and sighs pulling his hand back, her response was more than understandable. 
“Ori, I need you to listen carefully because this is very important.” Eddie clasps his hands together, speaking in a calm and clear tone.  “What is about to happen is going to hurt, you won’t understand it, or why it is happening.” The expression on Ori’s face shows her increasing fear as Eddie continues, “and this is where I really want you to hear me, when you feel the worse and you’re begging me to stop hurting you,” their eyes are now locked Ori terrifyingly hanging onto every word, “remember that this is happening because your sister disobeyed me.” The words sink in as they sit in a moment of silence. Eddie watching her every move, knowing how confusing it must be to have someone say such horrible things in a calm voice. He couldn’t help it, even with his blood boiling he always remained calm.

“Are you ready to begin?” He says as Ori trembles like a leaf on the table. She shakes her head no tears already beginning to stream down her cheeks.  “Yea,” he says with a smile. “I thought you might say that.”  Without another word, Eddie grabs Ori from pinning her to the table, and just like that the fight was on.  Her hands flew wildly as she squirmed trying to avoid being pinned down, each time her manicured hands made the slightest contact with open skin she’d dig her nails in his flesh. Eddie draws his hand back and backhands Ori’s right cheek leaving Ori wildly disoriented but still attempting to defend herself, Eddie growled quickly growing tired of her resistance.

With one violent pull Ori is airborne and sails off the table, onto the tile floor, and into the tile wall. The resounding thud ends the discussion.  In all of her lavish life, she’d never experienced real pain.  The occasional bump here or bruise there but as her head smacked against the unforgiving floor causing the room to spin she could only bring her hands to the spot on her temple above her eyebrow where the brunt of the impact was felt.  “You know the last girl that hit me like that lost her hands,” Eddie growls as he walks to one of the spots on the wall with iron shackles hanging down.  Of course, this wasn’t true, but Ori didn’t know that.  As Eddie grabs her he sees the small cut on the left side of her forehead from where she had met the wall; blood trickled down her temple and neck, staining the front of her dingy unicorn onesie. As she wailed in pain curling into a ball.

She’s lifted from the floor by her left arm, Eddie grunts hoisting her arm high enough so that he can close the shackle around her little wrist.  Ori is far too disoriented to fight back, as well as the lingering threat of losing her hands. 

“Yaaaaah,” Ori howls as the weight of her suddenly suspended from her wrist, she reaches across her body, trying to relieve the pressure from her left wrist. As she does, Eddie catches her right wrist, preventing her efforts and quickly places the shackle around it.  Ori again moans in pain as the some of the pressure is taken from her left and distributed to her right, but overall its an entirely unpleasurable experience.

Eddie gives her a moment to adjust to the new normal before continuing,  he makes his way to a small chest near the door that she was brought through, as he opens it Ori recognizes most of the items as far scarier duplicates of what she’d seen hanging up in the room they left.  “Now, if you look up,” Eddie begins as he kneels down to the chest.  “You’ll notice that those shackles connect to a spreader bar that is on a full swivel hinge.”  He stands his body occluding Ori’s vision as to what he removed from the chest as he walks up to her.  “This is handy because I don’t want to have to go through the trouble of unshackling and re-shacking you each time I need something different,” he says. 

Ori returns only a quizzical look as very few of the words Eddie said made any sense.  “Allow me to show you,” Eddie says pulling at the spreader bar, Ori’s body glides toward the center of the room, Barry spins the bar and pushes her, sending Ori back toward the wall unable to stop as she roughly slams into it.  “Now that’s handy for things like this,” Eddie says as he draws back his hand holding a thick leather flogger, making no attempt to hold back he swings his arm. **WOOSH-CRACK** Ori’s eyes widen, even through her unicorn onesie the Eddie’s strike makes its intended point.

“AHHHHHH!” Ori screams, her body bucks against the restraints.

“You’re right sweetie, that won’t do.”  Eddie returns to the box, rummaging around as warmth from his first blow brings Ori a stinging sensation she’s never felt before. 
“Ah-ha!” Eddie exclaims.  Ori tries to get her head around to see the what new tortures he is bringing with him but can’t make out what he now has in his hand.  Eddie takes a moment to take in the fear excusing from Ori, it’s almost as if her fear empowered him. His cock strained against his leather pants, he lifts a leg to adjust himself.  His body wanting to fully enjoy the fruits of his labor – but not yet. 

Ori feels a pull at her onesie before the fabric is cut away from her backside.  The sudden cool breeze chills her as a small rectangular patch is cut from the space around her rear.  Eddie took care to leave the adorable little rainbow tail that started at the small of her back, after all, he wasn’t a monster.  “There,” he says, “now, let’s get to know each other shall we?”
On the other side of the door, Mickie could only sit quietly and wonder what consequences her actions had wrought.  She’d all but exhausted herself on the same futile attempts to free the chain that had been welded to the 6’ iron rod which itself was a part of the poured concrete floor. Only after the muscles in her arms gave out and she collapsed in a sweaty sobbing heap did she yield.  She screamed.  She prayed. She begged.  Each time her only answer was the soft hum of the halogen bulbs.

**WOOSH-CRACK** “SEVENTY THREEEEEEEEE!” Ori howls her body bucking wildly.  Her ass was treated to 73 lashes and was about 4 different and distinct colors.  There wasn’t a lot of real estate to work with but Eddie had taken his time.  The top of her ass just below the small of her back was a wonderful goldenrod yellow, the lowest part, just above the backs of her legs was irritates and red. The bulk of her rear was a light blue smattering and splotches, which only served to highlight the crowned jewel of Eddie’s artistry; the deep purple contusions left atop her little mounds.  Both of them were covered in sweat, Eddie from exertion caused by putting all his weight into Ori’s training, Ori from trying with all her might to rip the iron shackles from their mounting all to no avail.  Eddie wanted to make sure this experience wasn’t wasted, so he utilized each strike as a part of behavioral training. It was time to test his work.

“Hello dummy.” Eddie said setting down the flogger on the medical table.

Ori is still struggling to catch her breath. Her weight entirely on her wrists as her legs have given out some time ago.  “Y-yes Daddy?” She says with haste in a raspy voice having had 5 lashes add for a delay previously.  She’d been screaming for going on 2 hours and nothing changed, he never stopped.  Each lash was a part of her training, learning the rules, submitting her autonomy and even submitting her dignity as she was willing to do or say anything to avoid more lashes as her rear had suffered enough due to her pride.
“Who is my dumb little pet?” Tears and sweat had soaked the top half of Ori’s tattered unicorn onesie.  Ori’s head hangs helplessly as her will to resist has been stripped.

“Me, daddy,” she responds. Her rear still poked the hole that Eddie had cut, although she no longer felt a cool draft, now only a numb stinging pain that woulnd’t end.

“Good girl,” Eddie says with a smile, she was finally ready.  His leather pants had been unzipped for a while now, just to relieve the binding pressure of his cock being pressed against the tight fabric.  However, now it was time to break her.  The leather falls from his body in a crumpled heap, followed quickly by his shirt.  He smiled,  Ori had no idea what was about to happen, he wished he could savor this moment forever.  These last few seconds when she is certain that her life couldn’t get any worse, if only he had the restraint to wait, but he’d been hard for hours. It was time. 

As he stepped forward he didn’t give Ori even a moment to process, pressing 8 inched of thickness at her little asshole. “Eeeeeeee,” was all she could manage, her bruised cheeks clench as she grits her teeth. So much resistance, Eddie thinks, bending his knees with a sinister smile. His massive hands nearly wrap around Ori’s tiny hips and all his might he thrusts forward while pulling her backwards.  The results are perfect.  Ori squeaks as is someone let all the air from the room, Eddie’s full 8 inches impale her with such force the her toes are momentarily lifted from the floor.  Her body seizes trying to reject the invasion into her bowels.  Her mind is blank, with no room for anything but pain.  Occasionally Eddie feels her body twitch and recoil but there is no escape.  His hands press her body against the wall as his hips slide back.

“UUHHHHhgggggghhhh-uuuggghhhhh.” Ori moaned as each inch slowly left her. 

Eddie’s eyes were locked, focused on the wonderful sight of his thick dark monster snaking its way out of Ori. Just as the tip reached her sphincter Eddie smiles and slams his entire length back into her.  She felt better than anything he’d ever had.  Her tightness was perfection, her whimpers of despair like sweet decadent treats from her lips. She was too broken to cry.  The pain was far beyond what she’d just suffered at the end of Eddie’s flogger.  As a measure of protection her mind shut off, every sound she made was more of an involuntary response to whatever trauma her body was enduring but her mind was clearly elsewhere. 

Eddie, however, had never been more in the moment.  He repeatedly drove into Ori with as much depth and force as possible, enjoying how warm she was and how his balls sound as the slap against her. Eventually, he’d done enough damage to her rectum that blood had coated his veiny cock providing the only lube she would be allowed.  Meanwhile, Ori stared off into space, her face blank, her eyes vacant as Eddie pounded away inside of her. “You gonna be a good girl?” Eddie growls yanking her hair back.
“Y-yes daddy,” Ori mumbles as she stares into space.
“Daddy is gonna cum in that tight little ass isn’t he?” he says pressing her head into the tile wall opening the cut that had finally stopped bleeding, leaving a red splotch on the wall.
“Yes daddy,” she says more instinctively than as a response.
“Then we’re gonna show your sister what happens when she disobeys daddy aren’t we, you little dummy?” He says picking up his pace making sure she felt his full 8 inches with each stroke.
Yes daddy,” she softly whimpers just trying to keep her breath as her head bangs against the wall with each long stroke Eddie takes behind her.
Ori had no ability to identify how long this had been going on, but each of the twenty-eight minutes Eddie spent reaming Ori’s ass with a flurry of deep drives into her ass.  Each painful stab from Eddie drew feeble whimpers from Ori that he could only define as delightful.  He had masturbated 3 times earlier in the day just so he could really get the most out of this moment but even that wasn’t enough. His body demanded release, his balls begin to tighten.  “Here it comes little dummy,” he moans driving as deep as he can, pinning her against the wall. “Ga-GA—GAAAAAAWWWWWDDDDD!” he howls as his balls pump Ori’s ass full of his seed, his hips driving in time even though he was already balls deep inside of her, he continued to thrust like he was trying to fuck through her little ass.

“OWWWW-OWWWWWWw--*GASP* OHHHH-OWWWWW!” His sudden brutality at her stretched hole finally drew more reactions from her.  He stayed submerged in Ori’s ass letting his balls fully vacate their contents and even still he waited another moment or two until he shrank from her.  He reaches behind him quickly grabbing the butt plug he’d prepped quickly plugging her ravaged hole.  Stepping back he takes a moment to admire his work. 

Both of their bodies were dripping in sweat.  Ori hung helplessly by her wrists. Eddie smiles pulling her from the wall and spinning her around letting her bruised rear rest against the cool tile. Eddie smiles, “let’s go teach your sister a lesson okay little dummy?” he says sweetly.

“y-“ she struggles to maintain lucidity, “yes daddy,” she responds even though she wasn’t sure exactly what she had been asked.  Eddie smiles, unlocking her shackles and watching her body collapse to the floor.

“Stand up dummy,” he says making his way to the door looking back as Ori struggles to stand.  Despite the vicious assfucking she still wasn’t used to walking with something jammed inside of her, and it was obvious.  She took timid and slow steps, her wrists bruised from the shackles, her eyes bruised from Eddie’s slap, her head had finally stopped bleeding but the cut was less than becoming. As she made it past Eddie he looked at her multicolored ass, as she stood, her posture wavering as it’s taking everything in her to keep upright. “Shall we,” Eddie says opening the door back to the room.

“No,” Mickie softly whines as she looks up from the floor. What she sees curdles her soul.  Her baby sister, bloody, beaten and staring off into space.  “Ori!” she screams running toward her again forgetting about the collar around her neck.  “HUUCCCCKK!” is the sound she makes as her neck pulls her to the floor. “NOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOO!” Mickie screams “I’m going to kill you!” she stands, as close to Eddie and Ori as the chain welded to her post will allow. “I- I’m going to fucking-“ Mickie has to catch her breath as the rage and shock are overwhelming. “I’m going to kill you,” she says gasping for air.

Eddie smiles his hand on Ori’s shoulder waiting on Mickie’s rage to die down as she stands fists clinched, seething, but unable to unleash her rage.  As she quiets down Eddie doesn’t say a word, his hands simply move to Ori’s shoulders, he slowly spins her around. Mickie watches in disgust and horror as she sees the bruises all over her sister’s body.  Eddie’s hand finds the end of the butt plug pulling it from her as Ori softly moans.  Mickie gasps as she watches cum runs from Ori’s gaping asshole and down her legs.  The pinkish color an indicator of how horrific the abuse was, she redirects her attention to Eddie.  Her jaw clenched like a volcano ready to explode Mickie and Eddie lock eyes in a rage-fueled standoff.  “Let me explain something,” Eddie says watching the ire gather in Mickie’s tight little body.  “Each time you have one of these outbursts, each time you defy me, each time you are anything less than the cock hungry, collection of fuck holes that I know you to be, I am going to break part of my little dummy here.” He says patting Ori, who stands staring out into space, on her head.  “Dummy didn’t much enjoy today, and I’m not sure how many more of these she can take before there’s nothing left upstairs.” He knocks on her head twice, she doesn’t respond. “See?” Eddie watches the reality sink in, Mickie’s fury dissipating into resentful obedience.  “Now for the rules,” Eddie says as he lets his hands grip the top or Ori’s onesie.  “Rule one!” He says gruffly ripping the zipper apart and exposing Ori’s tender chest, one of the few unscathed parts of her body.

“Always answer daddy when he asks a question and follows his directions,” Ori says as if she’s a wind-up toy.

“Good job dummy,” Eddie says letting his hands wander to her little nipples giving each of them a little pinch.  “Rule two.”

“Daddy loves us and it's his job to make sure we know how to please him.” She again prattles off while staring blankly at the back wall of the room.  Mickie is aghast, watching a terrible man explore her sister's body as he tugs at what is left of her onesie.  It falls around her ankles, Ori doesn’t even blink as her dignity is stripped away.

“Enjoying the show?” Eddie says seeing the repulsion in Mickie’s eyes. “Rule three.”

“Failure to follow directions or training will result in punishment,” Ori says robotically.

“What a good little dummy,” Eddie says kneeling down placing his lips on Ori and giving her a soft peck.  “Now c’mon lets get you ready for bed.” He says taking her hand and walking her back to her post, placing the collar around her neck and locking it.  Mickie doesn’t know what to do.  She simply stares, at Ori until she realizes Eddie’s attention has turned to her. 

“Now, let’s see if you’ve learned your lesson,” Eddie says walking to Mickie.  The man she wants to tear apart is within her reach, and she doesn’t know what to do.  “On your knees,” Eddie says coldly.  Mickie’s mind swims, this isn't happening, this can't be happening.  She slowly finds herself getting to her knees. Each time rage rises in her gut she glances over at Ori who sits quietly, staring off into oblivion, remembering what her actions caused previously.  “Well, wonders never cease. Look who learned to obey.” Eddie says patting Mickie on the head, “who’s a good little bitch, c’mon who’s my good little bitch.” Her jaw clinches, as her nails dig into the palms of her hands.  “Do I need to go ask Ori who my good little bitch is?” Eddie inquires snapping Mickie from her rage.

“N-no!” she stammers quickly as tears swell in her large brown eyes. “I- um” she swallows hard, hardly being able to believe she’s about to say the words, “I am you-your good little bitch.” She says softly.

“Good,” Eddie says coldly, “now prove it. Open your mouth.”  Those were the 3 words that started all of this.  Mickie’s eyes fall on the flaccid but thick cock in front of her, it smelled terrible and was stained with a red streak from the abuse Ori had suffered.  Her lips tremble but she couldn’t fail Ori again. She timidly opens her mouth. “Wider!” Eddie exclaims.  She responds by letting her jaw hang, “now close your eyes,” Eddie says feeling himself start to get hard again. She obeys, and is mortified as Eddie’s hot piss sprays into her mouth.  Hacking and wretching as she realizes what is happening, she doubles over spitting onto the floor, feeling the rest of his stream patter onto the back of her head and back. She sobs in disgust, broken by his terrible treatment of both her and her sister.  Eddie shakes himself and chuckles.  “I. OWN. YOU.” He says through gritted teeth, “try not to forget it next time,” he says walking away turning out the lights leaving the girls in darkness and mourning.

Excellent work! A merit from me!
accomplice of evil

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1053
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2019, 09:32:24 PM »
Eddie is a brutal, sadistic bastard.  Very well done, Bubbles!  :emot_mrhappydick.gif: :emot_mrhappydick.gif: :emot_mrhappydick.gif:
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 2267
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2019, 07:43:11 PM »
oh My.. great yoga routine and tells great stories! Merit time

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2020, 05:09:21 AM »
Wow I forgot how dark this was, makes me wanna write more lol
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2020, 09:49:14 PM »
New chapter posted
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2020, 09:32:05 AM »
fuck that is hot ... going on to the new chapter
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2020, 09:16:28 PM »
fuck that is hot ... going on to the new chapter

Well thank you :)
☮, ♥ & Sodomy