Author Topic: Getting What She Wants  (Read 2525 times)

carhamgrater
Re: Getting What She Wants
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2019, 08:39:53 PM »
"Let me know when you're coming to a decision!" - Love the innuendo in that line which is so perfect to end a part with!

Offline ravishfan
  • Junior
  • Merits 36
  • Away
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2019, 03:32:54 PM »
Cheryl nodded at the folder in front of him and with shaking hands he opened it.  She then took her time, slowly dragging her feet back and forth along his inner thighs, purposely avoiding his hard-on to give him a moment to actually see the information in the folder.  She could feel him pressing his legs against her feet and could hear his deep breathing.   He looked over at her with a pleading look as he turned the page but she simply smiled back.  She enjoyed the cool sensation she felt as her nylons slipped over the fabric of his pants, sliding her feet along the tops of his thighs, around his crotch and up to the waist of his trousers.

She paused a moment then used her feet to push at each end of his belt an  the clasp ends of his trousers as she spread them open further before dragging her toes along his lower abdomen.  She could feel the heat of his skin on the delicate pads of her toes and she shivered.  Then she figuratively swallowed her pride just a she swallowed the apprehensive lump in her throat.  There was no going back now.  She gently dragged her silky soft toe tips down to his pubic area then slowly moved her feet together.  She gently bit her lower lip in anticipation and she inhaled sharply as she finally trapped his erection between the curves of her arches.

With an award winning performance she managed to hum approvingly, “Mmm…my god!”   She knew exactly what to do, what to say and how to say it to make him feel like she was impressed with him.  She carefully pressed against him with the soft soles of her feet and watched his eyes flutter up into his head while he pushed himself against her, feeling the hardness of his erect shaft in great detail through her sensitive feet.

“Keep reading” she whispered as she slowly pushed back, pressing his hard-on against his lower belly and holding him there with the toes of one foot while she tickled along the underside of shaft.  She forced another smile as she traced around his balls with the tips of her toe, wincing as she felt him throbbing.  His head bowed down and he let out a desperate sounding sigh.

“Do you like it so far?” she asked playfully as she flattened her foot out over the length of his shaft, curling her toes to tickle the bulbous tip.  His body flinched and his head snapped up.  He stared across at her then blew a short exasperated breath between his lips.

Finally, with a cracking voice he mumbled back to her, “Yes.  Yes, very much.  I think…”  he froze a moment as she stroked the pad of her toe down to the base of his organ then very carefully dragged the nail of her toe all the way back up, the thin membrane of her tights giving the perfect balance between protection and sensation.  His eyes blinked and he swallowed hard before finishing, “…I think you have me sold.” he said as he pushed himself up against the sole of her foot.  She could see his hand twitching as he struggled to obey her orders to keep them on the table.

Her eyes widened a little and she grinned as she realized that he had managed to make a cute double entendre using ‘Sold’ versus ‘Soled’.  To reward him she cupped her feet around him and purposely using just her soles she squeezed and slid firmly up and down his shaft several times before she slowed then stopped and nodded back toward the folder.

“The contracts are at the back…” she said, letting a little impatience seep into her voice as she expertly flexed her feet, squeezing and pressing against his erection which was twitching more and more and had become intensely rigid.  She was actually surprised at just how hard he had become as she reached into her bag and retrieved a pen, clicking it open then placing it on the table.  With just her fingertips she slid it across until it was next to the file folder.

She leaned forward with her elbow on the edge of the table then whispered, “I really want your business…” she paused as she positioned her heels between his upper thighs and with her flexible toes, held him with a fist like grip and began to stroke him up and down.  She could tell his pre-cum was soaking into her tights which made it easier to glide over him but the hot slippery fluid quickly chilled and made her tights cold and uncomfortable.  Ignoring the unpleasant feeling she continued, “…but I can't finish my job until we have an agreement, until you put pen to paper.”

She squeezed and rubbed him a little faster as a hint of what their agreement would entail.  She watched his face turn red and felt him getting even harder under her foot.  She swirled her toe over his smooth engorged tip and felt him twitching repeatedly.  Then she stopped moving completely and waited for him to realize it.  Almost instantly he raised his head with look of despair and desire on his face.

“I mean if you prefer you can take the night and think about it.  I don’t like leaving a job half finished but if you don’t want to close the deal I fully understand.  But if you want me to keep working with you then you know what you need to do.”  Her eyes darted down quite obviously to the pen then and then nodded at the contract.

She could feel him desperately pushing against her feet and rocking his pelvis trying to continue the pleasureful movement she had been giving but she only grinned.  She then gave it one stroke up and down then paused. “Well…?” she asked as she tortured him even more by slowly reducing the pressure of her feet against his organ.  She could see his eyes widen again in despair then watched as he slid his hand to the pen and clicked it open, flipping the pages of the folder to the back and very quickly gleaned over the offer to purchase agreement.

While he did that she enticed him by seductively stroking the backs of her toes along the underside of his shaft until he smoothed out the papers and brought the pen to the form.  She then carefully used both feet to press his cock to his belly, comfortingly engulfing it under them like a reassuring embrace as he signed his name to the document.

Her eyes twinkled and a sly grin curled on her sexy lips as she watched, “Thank you, Mr. Adams." she said as she gently kneaded his bulbous head with her toes as reward for his action, "I like how you keep up your end of the arrangement.  And now that you are committed I can really show you what I can do for you.”  Cheryl’s smile grew wider as she peeked down at his signature then took a quick look around the restaurant before she started to work her magic on him again.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 04:28:24 PM by ravishfan »
Please don't be a God Mod        Please don't be a God Mod          Please don't be a God Mod 

carhamgrater
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2019, 04:17:52 PM »
Wow I fully expected her to bolt once the contract was signed! Maybe there is a little bit of decency in her! Love how this is playing out! Merit awarded!

Offline ravishfan
  • Junior
  • Merits 36
  • Away
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2019, 05:22:40 PM »
Cheryl gripped him again between her silky little feet.  The toes and almost half of each foot of her tights had become saturated with his abundant pre-cum and nearly his entire cock was coated with the same film of his slippery ooze.  She forced herself to ignore the distracting changes between fresh hot fluid that soaked through and against her skin then the sudden sharp cold as the air rushed over the exposed areas of her foot.

Still, her petite feet squeezed and stroked him just as well as any hand could.  She shamefully couldn’t help becoming aroused by her actions and she had to twist and grind her ass into the seat, squeezing her thighs together to put some needed pressure on her own sex which was aching for attention but she knew had to wait.

To help block out the reality of using her talents on such an unworthy recipient she let her imagination drift off to the sales awards and the new car she had been fantasizing about while she manipulated him, feeling his intensely hard cock beneath her soft soles.

Suddenly she was brought back to the moment with a start as she felt his hands firmly gripping her feet.  She let out a sharp gasp and could see his face was beet red, his eyes clamped shut while his hands squeezed her feet around his cock like a vice.  Then a moment later he stopped all movement.

“You were supposed to tell me…” she whispered frantically but it was far too late.  Before she could even slap her hands to the cushion for support and pull her feet and legs away she felt the violent jerking motion of his hips.  “No” she seethed between her teeth but an instant later she felt the intense heat of his cum as he erupted against her toes.  His unrelenting grip held her sexy feet perfectly around him and she could not pull free.

She could feel each throbbing contraction then the heat of the fluid as it flowed out and soaked into her nylons, oozing between her toes and running down in thick gobs then began to melt and trickle down from her toes to her heels leaving a hot slippery trail.

She tried to pull her feet away but his grip held them in place as he literally fucked her feet until he was completely spent.  Her fingers clamped the edge of the bench seat and her lips twitched as she endured him.  Her plan to pull away before he came did not play out as she had hoped and now she had to watch as his face smiled with satisfaction and she felt his hot ejaculate transform into cold sticky mess on her feet.
Finally he looked up and grinned almost as if he suspected she might remove her feet before he reached his pinnacle, “I just wanted to make sure I got my money’s worth.”

She frowned at him, glancing around the restaurant before chastising him again, “You are lucky I have a spare pair of tights in my purse!”  She tried to pull her feet back but he still held them, using them to milk out every last drop before he grabbed her ankles tightly and began to stroke his hands over her shins and calves under the table.

Cheryl fought the urge to simply kick out seeing that there was a valuable contract sitting on the table and he could still rip it to pieces if she upset him.  Her only respite was knowing that if he was this easy to manipulate into signing the first contract that she could surely use him for a few more over the course of the next few days.  Burying her anger she instead smiled and as horrid as it felt she writhed her feet seductively in the grip of his hands.

Hoping to undo any harm she caused by her reaction she changed back to being overly suggestive,  “Too bad I wasn’t staying at the hotel in the convention center…” she said, “…we could…” she then stopped herself mid sentence and looked at him with a sexy smile just as the waitress arrived with their food.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 04:30:30 PM by ravishfan »
Please don't be a God Mod        Please don't be a God Mod          Please don't be a God Mod 

Offline ravishfan
  • Junior
  • Merits 36
  • Away
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2019, 12:24:19 PM »
Cheryl knew she couldn’t put her shoes back on to walk to the restroom and there was no way she was going to walk there in her tights that were clearly wet with slime and cum so she waited until the waitress had placed the plates down then asked her for a damp cloth.  The waitress looked perplexed but before she could ask why Cheryl said that she had spilled some of her white wine over her purse and needed to wipe it up.  The waitress nodded and quickly returned with a bar towel.  Cheryl thanked her and the waitress asked if they needed anything else.  Mr. Adams shook his head, “Not just yet…” he said, looking over at Cheryl, “But maybe I will be up for dessert in a while.”

Cheryl pretended to be wiping the fictitious wine from her purse and looked up, realizing the emphasis on his comment.  She could feel his fingers still tickling her legs and feet while the air was cooling the wetness on them.  “Actually I think this will be enough for me…at least until maybe this evening?” she said, still having to hide her anger at his failure to warn her.

He raised his eyebrows with curiosity then told the waitress they were good and she left.  Cheryl then turned back to the table and as she gently pulled her legs she said, “I need to clean these up now.”  He relinquished his hold on her and she retracted her legs, reaching under the table with the towel and wiping at the cold slippery film that coated her feet.   Hiding her disgust at both the task of cleaning herself and the smug look of triumph on his face she did the best she could then took a look around the restaurant before she pulled the loose end of the table cloth over her thighs then up to her hips, hiding her legs completely.  She then reached under her skirt as she pressed herself up off the seat.  Finding the waistband she wriggled her tights down over her bum cheeks then rolled them over her thighs to her knees before smoothing her skirt back down.

She leaned to one side to roll them the rest of the way down one leg and off her foot then tipped to the other side to do the same again.  She held them in a ball, not really wanting to put them into her purse when she noticed that he seemed to be picking up on her negativity.  She quickly came up with an idea to solve both problems and leaned forward on the table, “Here…” she whispered sexily, motioning with her head and eyes downward while she tapped at his foot with hers, “…would you like to keep these?  As a souvenir.”

He smiled and leaned forward as well, adjusting his pants then reaching under the table to meet her hand and take the damp ball of rolled up hosiery.   “I can wash them and maybe we can use them again.” he said enthusiastically.

Cheryl sat back up and forced herself to smile again, knowing that if she wanted to ensure her financial expectations that she would need his help at least once more.  “Oh…you think so?” she teased, “I have much nicer ones I thought you might like, you know, to save the best for last.”  She tried to be as suggestive as she could to keep him on her line.

“You really know how to treat your clients…” He said with a smile then motioned to the towel, “May I?”

She slipped the towel around the banquette and he took it, reaching under the table to clean himself up before fastening his trousers and sitting up properly.  Her cheek twitched as she suppressed a smile as she realized she was still in business.

“Oh I take pride in my customer service.  Before, during…” she paused seductively, “…and after.”

“Oh?” He said with great curiosity.

“Most certainly,” she said with a sultry tone, teasing him even more, “And I have a feeling you are one of those clients that I would like to keep doing business with.”  Her sexy look intensified, “Even though I live overseas, I am more than willing to fly back for the right client.  Remember I told you I have a special property you might like?” She asked, rolling her hands over her thighs until her finger pointed suggestively between her legs.  “I own it and take care of it but it has been vacant for a while.”  She paused again to be sure he understood what she was actually referring to.  “I only ever show it to my most deserving clients.”  She took an even longer pause before she enticed him further, “And after the feeling I just got from you…I think…mm-mm…I know I would like you to see it.”

He slid a plate over to her and said “Oh, really?  That sounds like something I would be very interested in.”

She mouthed “Thank you,” as she picked up her fork then nodded, “I have a feeling you will really like it.”  The flirty twinkle in her eye returned as she continued to tease him.  “It has very nice curb appeal and even though it might be a little smaller than you are used to I think with a little work it would accommodate your needs very nicely.”  She paused again to watch as his Adam’s apple lurched up and down in his throat.

“It’s like the perfect little getaway.  That’s why I usually just use it myself…but…” she slipped her bare foot over to his shoe then stroked up under his pant legs, “…I think I would like to give you a tour.  Maybe even let you use it before I leave.”  She smiled then put her fork to her mouth and took a bite as if she had actually been talking about a condo and not her pussy.  Still, her suggestive talk and dirty double entendres never failed to turn her on and this time was no different.  She had worked herself up so much that she let out a little moan and her thighs twitched but luckily it was at the same moment she put the salad in her mouth so to him it sounded like she simply enjoyed the taste.  She needed to string him along and from the look on his face she knew had the hook seated firmly.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 04:36:28 PM by ravishfan »

carhamgrater
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2019, 03:56:12 PM »
God I'm hoping he cancels his orders with her after getting her into bed. Would serve her right!" Merit awarded!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1065
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2019, 01:57:51 PM »
WOW! Well done, Ravishfan! What a read!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline ravishfan
  • Junior
  • Merits 36
  • Away
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2019, 05:39:39 PM »
Cheryl made sure not to steer any small talk toward his personal life so she let him gloat about his business dealings.  Clearly he was trying to impress her with tales of his investment skills and successes while subtly implying they were equal to his sexual prowess.  She endured his self aggrandizing simply because she knew that at least the former was true.  And she wasn’t about to settle for the nearly $35,000 commission she just earned with her talented footwork.  Clearly he had more money than he knew what to do with seeing he dropped almost half a million on the 2 condominiums she sold him and she eager to get some more.

Nearly getting a headache from nodding her head to feign her interest and approval of his bragging commentary she finally finished her salad and put her fork down.  She smiled at him then raised her eyebrows with suggestive curiosity, “It sure sounds like really know how to get what you want.  You’ve done so well for yourself.  I’m very impressed!”

She dabbed her lips with her napkin as she watched his face beam from her ego stroking comments before he motioned to the waitress to take care of the check.  He flashed a look at Cheryl as he said, “This time it’s on me” clearly insinuating that he didn’t like the fact that she paid for the drinks the day before.  

Cheryl smiled and bowed her head, “Well thank you, Mr. Adams” she said as she finally fished under the table for her shoes and wiggled her now dry if not sticky feet into them.

“Please.  It’s Darren.” He insisted as he put a wad of cash on the tray.  He took a quick survey of his clothes to be sure he was decent then slipped out of the booth and moved to her side of the table.  “Shall we?” he said, holding out his hand as she sidled across the cushion.  The table cloth draped over her legs as she swung them around and finally it slid free from her now bare skinned legs.  The silky cloth glided over her perfectly smooth skin as she stepped out of the booth and reluctantly put her fingertips into his obviously waiting palm.

She felt the cool dampness of his skin again and it made her shiver with repulsion as she walked beside him toward the exit.  She finally withdrew her hand when she saw the hostess was waiting at her podium, not wanting to raise anymore suspicion that they likely had already.  As they reached the much brighter entry area the hostess stepped toward the door, presumably to open it for them.

Cheryl noticed that the hostess looked down at her legs with a curiously furrowed brow before turning her attention to Adams as he thanked her.  In that moment Cheryl looked down to inspect herself and instantly realized the reason for the hostess’ odd look.  In the daylight of the entryway it was obvious that her natural light skin tone was clearly not the same as the alluring shimmer and healthy tan color that adorned her legs when she arrived.  She still had her spare pair of tights in her purse.

“Yes, thank you Mr. Adams.  As always it is our pleasure.”  The way the hostess turned her attention to Cheryl as she uttered the word pleasure.  The hostess glanced back down before making eye contact with Cheryl again and a condescending glare came over her.

Cheryl squeezed her eyes closed in disappointment and embarrassment that the hostess was quite aware that she had removed her tights. She gave her a sheepish look as the hostess pushed the button on the wall and the doors swung open.  Cheryl anxiously led the way out followed by Adams.

“That went well!” he said as they reached his SUV and he pressed the button on his fob.  He placed his hand on her lower back and she grimaced, feeling him brush against her as she moved toward the door.

“Yes!  Yes it did.  I really enjoyed that.  Thank you for everything!” she said, her voice uncharacteristically rapid and pointed, still feeling awkward about what the hostess suspected.  Then as he opened the door she realized another problem that she now faced.  She had not worn panties today, only her tights.  Considering that she had just pleasured him and had willfully allowed so much to be exposed earlier she knew she couldn’t suddenly become modest.

She tried to keep her hem down casually as she climbed up into the seat worried that if she moved the wrong way she would expose herself to him.  Then after spinning herself into position she turned, expecting to see his lusty little nasty stare, only to feel the whoosh of air from him closing the door.

Confused and even a little disappointed she pulled her head back and tucked her chin as she mumbled confusedly, “Hmm?”

She wiggled her bum into the leather seat which felt different against the bare skin of her legs than it did before.  It was slightly uncomfortable as she played with her hem, hoping to adjust it to a flirtatious position before he opened his door.  She could see him in the side mirror removing his coat before placing it and his briefcase in the back seat.  She pulled her shoulders back and shook her hair in preparation but after a few moments he had not entered.  She glanced over at his mirror again and saw puff of smoke rising up over his head.  Then she saw the cigarette between his fingers and he was speaking on his cell phone.  She was taken aback having never seen him smoke before and even more confusing was that she hadn’t smelled it.

It only took a moment for it to make sense as she recalled his overpowering cologne.  Then as she thought about it she realized that he always had been chewing gum.  Suddenly the door opened and she gathered herself as he opened his door and climbed in.  “Sorry!” he blurted, “I ran out of my gum so I just had to take a puff.  Happens when I get...worked up.”

Luckily she had been keeping her gaze out her side window, initially to allow him to freely enjoy the view but now it served to hide yet another grimace of distaste.  It was one habit she couldn’t stand.  Still, she knew she had to carry on her charade so she took a breath just as the engine growled to life and she heard him say, “Okay.  Let’s get you back to the Convention Center.”

She felt confused and deflated as the vehicle rolled back out of the stall and she glanced over at him.  What the hell is wrong? She thought to herself.  She turned toward him, once again sliding her legs close to the console and finally his eyes moved over and she could see them darting up and down the firm lines of her legs.  She smiled but before she could speak he was slowing down near the front of the restaurant.  She looked up at him and he back at her.  “You uh, you said you had some uh…you had spare ones in your purse?” he said awkwardly.

It took her a moment to realize he was referring to her telling him she had a spare pair of tights in her purse.  Then she watched his eyes studying her legs again before he went on, “Did you want go use the restroom for that?  To use them…put them on before…before you get back to the show?”

Her confusion and concern faded quickly and she felt yet another welling up of her confidence and her control over him.  But she now realized that just like men who like certain body types or hair color more than others, Mr. Adams was clearly quite distracted and aroused by her even more with the tights.  So she decided it was time to torture him a little more, maybe payback for the mess he made earlier.

“Oh yes you’re right!” she said as she opened her bag and reached inside, pulling out the zip lock baggie that contained a duplicate pair to what she had been wearing.  “Mmmm…” she hummed, as if pondering then she snapped her tongue and turned to him, “You know what?  It’s okay.  I think I am going to just head back to the hotel after I close up."  She watched his eyes lingering on the contents of the baggie she was dangling.

“Oh?” he said, clearly not expecting her response.  “Um – are you sure?  I mean…I don’t mind…if you want to run in I will wait…no rush.”

“No Mr. Ada... – I mean Darren.  It’s okay.”  She paused as she waited for him to make eye contact.  Once he did she smiled and said, “I take it you liked them?”  

He nodded, “Yes.  Very nice.  Like icing on an already delicious cake.”

She couldn’t help her eyebrows furrowing ever so slightly at his awkwardly worded but obvious attempt at a compliment.

“Well then…” she started as she slipped the baggie back into her purse, “…let’s save your desert for another time.”  She methodically closed up her bag then turned back to him, “Plus I already told you I have some nicer ‘icing’ that I want you to sample.”  She relished in impatient look of lustful craving in his dark little eyes.  “And don’t forget, you said you could wash the ones you…the ones you enjoyed.  Then maybe we could put them to some use again?”

Adams nodded, obviously his mind filled with ideas and hopes as he pulled away from the curb and drove back to the convention center all the while repeatedly thanking her and commenting on everything that happened over lunch.  Cheryl of course accepted all his compliments while stroking his ego as much as she had stroked him with her feet.

Offline ravishfan
  • Junior
  • Merits 36
  • Away
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2019, 05:46:25 PM »
Driving in to the parking lot at the convention center Adams found the private entrance for vendors and stopped.  “I should get back to the office and tie up some loose ends.” He said as he opened his door and climbed out.  She knew he was obviously coming to open her door once more. 

She smiled as she turned and reluctantly took the offering of his hand.  Her fingers almost recoiling as they touched his clammy skin.  She couldn’t stop from having to tighten her grip as she wiggled and reached for the ground with her heels and as his grip tightened in response she could feel her fingers slipping through his.  “Thank you.” She said politely if not a little forced.

Once on the ground she smoothed her skirt down as he watched with interest.  “Sorry about the mess earlier.” He apologized as she turned to retrieve her bag from the floor.

“Oh, don’t worry.  As long as you were satisfied with the job I did.” She said, returning to her suggestive method of speaking.  Then she turned back around to find he had taken a step toward her at the same time, quite clearly deliberately so they would end up against one another.

She gasped softly in surprise to find him so close, even feeling her breasts brush against his chest, their faces were closer than they had ever been.  “Um…” she started, fighting her desire to push him back as he put one hand on her hip.

“I really enjoyed that.” He said with his voice suddenly in a husky low growl that she found off putting more than what he obviously intended to sound sexy.  “You know that ‘special property’ you said you want to show me?” he asked, her teasing quite obviously having captured his attention and desires.

Cheryl felt herself shiver at the repulsive idea as she nodded, trying to keep her composure, “Yes, of course I do.”

His eyes stared into hers and in that same awkward whisper he said, “I’d really like to get a look, so show me where to sign.  We could close the deal this evening.”

Cheryl felt her belly flip flop at his impatience but she had no intention of actually letting him anywhere near that ‘property’.  Still, his obvious desire for it made her realize just how much more she could get out of him if she played her cards right.

“Oh…that is so tempting” she paused, trying to think of the best excuse for a delay that would keep him waiting patiently.  “But remember I said…I wanted to save the best for last.”

She side stepped out from between him and the door as she continued, “And after what I learned about you today I was really hoping you might let me try my hand at another project I have first.  That way I could be sure I get a good grip on what I can do for you and for what you like.”  She was impressed with herself at how easily her flirtation and suggestive comments could flow and by the look on his face she knew he got the hint of what she was implying.

“Hmm…” he pondered, “You know, I really would like to get a little taste of that place before going further.”

She nearly wretched at the thought of his face between her legs and she knew she needed to placate him as quickly as possible.  She knew that he liked his ego stroked as much as his cock so she took a breath then tried her best to stall him, “Well you need to remember that I have a lot of interested parties trying to get a showing right now.”  She said, waiting as a look of jealous disappointment washed over his face before she added, “But, after what you brought to the table today I have to tell you that I was pleasantly surprised and I was extremely impressed at how you stood so firm no matter what angle I tried to work.  I really like that.”

She took a moment to let it all sink in to his brain before going on.  “And to be honest, you scare me a little, no matter how impressed I was with all your business success and how excited I was working out that deal I really am worried that my place might be too small for a man like you.”  She felt her stomach knotting at the repulsive thoughts she got from her suggestive comments as she watched his eyes widen and his head almost imperceptibly shaking ‘no’.  She stepped out of the way and he closed the door before she looked directly into his eyes. 

“The show wraps up tomorrow night and I don’t leave until Sunday.  So I could give you my 2nd presentation over lunch tomorrow.  Then, I would wrap up back here around 5:00 and then I would be free until Sunday."

“Well…that does sound interesting.  Another luncheon?” he asked, still distracted by her comments.  “Because I really think your place is exactly what I need.”

She smiled seductively, “If you can wait until tomorrow after the show then I will give you that unlimited exclusive access I told you about, anytime from Friday night until Sunday morning.  I promise I won’t show anyone else.  Basically I can let you use my place all weekend before you make your decision.”

She paused again to see his eyes light up at her offer then she leaned close, purposely moving her face toward his to make him think she was going to kiss him but instead she paused and quietly asked, “Can I tell you a secret?”  She then put her lips close to his ear and breathed into it, “It wasn’t just my feet that got wet.”

She then stood upright as he swallowed hard and with her normal spirited voice said, “Thank you for lunch!”.  All hints of the provocative conversation were erased from her face as she reached her hand out and he raised his with a dumbfounded look on his.  He tried maneuvering his hips to conceal the return of the lump growing near his trouser pocket as she took his limp fish-like hand one last time, shaking it while she gleefully said, “See you tomorrow!”  Then she let go and without pause she turned and strode to the door with an accentuated modelesque stride to show off her ass and legs before she disappeared into the building.

carhamgrater
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2019, 06:51:21 AM »
Just got caught up with this tale. Love the easy flow of the conversation and how it sounds so innocent when it's barely covering the sexiness behind it! Merit awarded!

Offline ravishfan
  • Junior
  • Merits 36
  • Away
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2019, 03:36:04 PM »
The moment the door closed behind her Cheryl’s fists clenched, her shoulders rolled up into a tight shrug, her eyes clamped shut and her abs drew tightly inward.  After being frozen in that pretzel twisted position for several seconds she finally exhaled with a sharp reverberating cry of relief, “Oh my god!!”  Then her entire body shook and she winced horribly, as if she was in the throes of some overpoweringly bitter attack on her taste buds.   Her heels tapped the floor with a rapid clicking as she stamped her feet in frustration.

Finally she composed herself, blinking her eyes as she glanced around the thankfully deserted private entrance.  She paused to take a deep soothing breath but was overcome by another wave of tremors that raced over her body and she let out a groan of self-loathing disgust before mumbling, “What am I doing?”

The shivers hit her again with each step she took as she started toward the sea of vendor’s displays but seeing the sign to the ladies restroom she detoured.  She quickly entered the large special needs stall and put her bag on the counter.  She pulled several sheets of paper towel from the dispenser, creating a small clean pad to stand on before she removed her shoes.  Again her back and shoulders vibrated with shivers as she searched for her package of wet antibacterial wipes.  Pulling out one sheet she let out another unpleasant groan as she thoroughly wiped her legs from the knees down then with a fresh towel she frantically cleaned the bottoms of her feet then between her toes before repeating the whole ritual another three times.  Finally she used another towel and vigorously wiped at the insides of her shoes to remove any residue that might remain.

Finally she sighed with relief and leaned against the wall, allowing the memory of him signing the contracts to take precedence over the others.  She then retrieved the baggie that contained her spare tights and gently unfurled them before sitting on the stainless steel bench and carefully redressing her legs in the welcome comfort of the silky garment.  With one last long sigh she poked her toes into her heels and stood up, feeling immensely more comfortable than she had minutes earlier.

She adjusted her clothes before stepping out of the stall and tossing the filthy towels in the trash.  She then freshened her makeup and hair before striding confidently back to her booth, smiling as she noticed the approving stares of several handsome businessmen.   She felt herself wishing it had been one of them that had nibbled on her hook.   Then as if to add insult to injury, one of the good looking young men approached her as she was reopening her booth.  He began to browse and peek admiringly at her the same way Adams had.  ‘You’re a day late’ she thought as the young man began to express interest in both the development properties and in her.  The worst part was that he soon invited her to join him for a drink.  She wanted to accept but she knew she had to get back to the hotel so she could get the contracts scanned and sent off to her home office.  She groaned with disappointment as he thanked her for her time.  She could feel his rock steady firm grip as he shook her hand and thanked her for her time then tortured even more as he suggestively said, “Maybe next time then!”

She had been so worked up over lunch that she began to fantasize about catching up to him to see if he was staying at the on-site hotel.  There she could join him and could get the release she was desperately craving.  Sadly she had to let the thoughts disappear as she dealt with the customers that flowed in and out of the booth for the next two hours until it was time to close up.

Cheryl walked out to her car with her pull case in tow, rumbling over the pavement in concert with the rhythmic clicking of her heels.  As she approached her car that now had vacant spaces all around it she found herself scanning the lot for the black Range Rover.  Despite the way she loathed Adams she couldn’t help how aroused she got from torturing him for her own gain.  She had actually been hoping to see the SUV still next to her and imagined he would be hiding behind the tinted windows eager to enjoy another show as she climbed into her car.

Loading her things into the car she felt the butterflies in her stomach as she sat down with her feet on the ground out the door.  Staring at the empty parking stall next to her she huffed with frustration as she turned and retrieved her flat shoes and swapped them with her heels.  Finally she swung her legs in and even left the door open for several seconds as if giving time for her absent admirer to feast his eyes.  She knew how much he would have enjoyed it and how much deeper should could have got her hook into him.  She started the car and sighed, taking a moment to close her eyes as she pressed her thighs together  and gently grinded back and forth, letting the threads of her hose tickle and massage between her legs.  She let out a soft moan of enjoyment as the feeling tingled and she let her fingertips glide pleasantly up and down her thighs unlike Adam’s hungry groping hands at their luncheon.

Finally she breathed out and opened her eyes, not really sure how long she had been lost in her little moment.  She took a quick look around to make sure she was not being watched then drove out of the lot.  On her commute she was preoccupied with how she was going to lure Adams the next day and the unpleasant task she had promised him.

Once she parked and gathered her things at the hotel she hurried up to her suite, pulling her portable printer scanner from her suitcase and set it up.  She gave the contracts one last review before she slipped them onto the scanner and transmitted them to the legal office of her employer.  Smiling with excitement she quickly computed the time difference noting that it was 7:00 pm and back home it was 4:00 in the morning.  The documents would be ready when the lawyers arrived in the morning to confirm they were in order before she sent them to be processed.

Once successfully transmitted she sighed then went to the kitchen area of her suite and took out one of the bottles of celebratory wine that she always keeps at the ready on her trips.  Opening it she flipped over one of the wine glasses on the counter and filled it then with a grin she took several gulps.  Taking the bottle with her she relaxed into one of the armchairs and popped her shoes off.  She hummed softly as she gently rubbed the soles of her feet over the carpet, enjoying the massage-like sensations that tingled over her.

With having only eaten part of a salad seven hours ago she felt her belly grumbling but she quelled it several mouthfuls of the chilled wine.  The noises subsided but after a few more mouthfuls she could feel her ears begin to get warm and her cheeks flushing as the wine began to hit her.  The relaxing effects soon had her closing her eyes and remembering the handsome man that had visited her at the end of the day.  As she cooed she turned her cheek to gently caress it against her shoulder, her hips slowly gyrating making her skirt slip up her thighs with each movement.  Her back arched as she tilted her pelvis, squeezing her legs together and envisioned entertaining him with her charms the way she had, and would, with the deplorable Mr. Adams.

As she let out a long craving sigh her fingers again tickled up her thighs, easing her skirt higher and higher until she was exposed.  Then, pressing one hand flat on her lower abdomen she slid it down over the slippery smooth surface of her tights.  She pressed her middle finger down into the warm darkness between her legs and with her breaths escaping in little wisps she prodded, poked and stroked, feeling the dampness that was quickly gathering.   In her mind’s eye she held the image of the fit young executive removing his suit while she stirred herself but was interrupted as her laptop chimed its notice of an email.

Trying to ignore it she squeezed her eyes tight and continued her sultry snake like movements as her finger used the wetness to press into her flesh.  Obviously not thinking clearly she wondered if it was the legal office, taking several seconds before she ruled it out.  But as she struggled to concentrate on herself and her fantasy suitor her mind jumped back to the contracts.  In an instant the hot young man that she envisioned was abruptly replaced with the rather slovenly Mr. Adams.

“Sheisse!” She spat as her throat tightened and her soft moans became a gravelly groan of disappointment at the change of players.

Still she couldn’t fight the state of arousal she was already in and in a disjointed replay of the past two encounters with Adams she rolled her head back and twisted her hips as her finger pressed harder.  Her free hand suddenly clamped on her thigh and unlike the soft stroking she had done earlier, she was now mimicking his sloppy if not enthusiastic groping.  Her fingers gripped tight, though mindful not to damage her delicate leggings.  She dragged her fingers up her leg feeling the soft silky threads of her tights gathering up before the elastic tension made them slip free with a loud snap.  “Oh fuck!” she gasped with resignation as her finger probed deeper and firmer just as she suspected he would have done if she had let him.

Her other hand slipped up over her blouse and imagined it was him.  She had already convinced herself that he likely had no idea of sensuality so she aggressively clamped her hand over one breast, clutching it and pressing it against her breast bone.  Pushing and pulling, squashing and kneading the firm round shape she dragged her palm over it until she felt her nipple distend and begin to snap back and forth against the heel of her hand.  Then with the enthusiasm she imagined he would have at discovering it she gripped it between the thumb and knuckle of her forefinger.  She moaned out loud at the painful pleasure as she pinched and pulled at her sensitive nipple until her hand slipped under the cup of her bra and shoved it to the side.  She could smell his heavy, over-used cologne and groaned as she imagined feeling his cold damp palm and fingers on her breast making it erupt with goose bumps while his rough calluses scratched against her nipple.  Her own hand perfectly simulated the effect having just been holding the cold wine glass and using the tip of her fingernail she tortured her tightly puckered nipple.

As she pleased herself her mind was filled with an endless stream of recollections of Adams.  How his dark brown eyes glared and stared at her so hungrily.  Those damp clammy hands touching hers, feeling up her legs, reaching under her skirt in search of what her own finger was currently bringing to life.  How his hard-on throbbed under her delicate feet.  Feeling the shape of it, the heat of it and then the eruption she had brought about.

The entire session played out again as she felt her body beginning to tighten.  Keeping her eyes clamped shut she tucked her chin to her chest.   Her finger slid up and down through her slippery slit faster and harder, keeping time with the memory of her feet rubbing against him under the table.   Then the remembered just how tight he gripped her petite feet and kept them trapped against his stiff organ, contrary to her request.  It reminded her how badly she wanted to pull away but couldn’t.  Then as the memory played out and she remembered how his face looked when she felt him throb and begin to flow over her toes.  She could not deny that the feeling of control she had over him at that moment was monumentally more gratifying than it was disgusting.

The laptop chimed again she threw her head back and moaned, desperate to simply lose herself and enjoy the release she so desperately craved.  But once again her will power triumphed.  She knew that she needed her desire to remain unquenched until her job was done.   Keeping herself titillated was the only way she could be sure that she would be quickly, easily and strongly aroused  when she engaged in her flirtations and teasing.   The more she denied herself the more intoxicating and irresistible it would be.  In fact, like drugs or liquor to some people, it was the only way she could ignore the misgivings she had and allow herself to ply her trade.   She needed it even more when it came to someone she found as sexually unappealing as Adams.  She knew that each time she would bring herself to the edge without going over was akin to achieving greater and greater success with him, as evidenced by the $35,000 commission and sales award she knew she was about to receive.

So with a groan of frustration she reluctantly curled her hand into a fist and with all her will she froze in that position until the wave of pleasure that was building slowly slipped just out of reach.  Her feet and toes that were curled and twisted in the contractions of sexual excitement slowly calmed and returned to gently stroking the carpet.  Still warm and aroused she finally relaxed and let out a sorrowful sigh at having to have denied herself yet again.  She ignored the hungry ache between her legs as she took another drink then dragged her laptop from the table.  Blinking her eyes clear of the fog of her fantasies she saw that her suspicion, or perhaps her hope, was confirmed.  A new email from Adams was waiting for her.  She blew another exasperated breath from her lips as she squeezed her thighs together, making the threads of her tights pleasurably rub over her most sensitive spot one last time.  She smiled deviously as she wondered how much he would enjoy seeing her through the laptop camera at that moment.  Her blouse disheveled, one breast nearly exposed and her skirt rolled up to reveal the ‘special property’ she had been enticing him with under the glistening wet patch of her tights.  Finally she tapped the control pad and opened the message. 

carhamgrater
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2019, 05:30:32 PM »
Would love for the incoming message to say the contracts were rejected, making her have to go to greater depths to secure his purchase! Merit awarded!

Offline ravishfan
  • Junior
  • Merits 36
  • Away
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2019, 10:44:52 PM »
Trying to ignore the pleasant warmth of her bliss she blinked her eyes to focus as she read his message;

“Miss Schmidt,
I must say I was more than happy with the job you did for me today.
I wish I could get someone with your talents on my staff.   I’d be willing to fly you here a few times a month so you could help me take care of my business.
Mrs. Adams is out of town so I stayed late at the office.  I have time to look at any more samples you want me to see and I have the fabric you gave me today so I have something to compare.
Seeing I don’t need to be home, if you change your mind, I am prepared to make you an offer to let me use your place tonight.”

Cheryl grinned at his impatience and how she had manipulated him into making hidden suggestive propositions.  She giggled at the ridiculous thought of being a mistress to him.  “You wish!” she said, still breathing heavily.
With her mind still dwelling on her fantasies she began to think of ways she could entice him even more.  Gently chewing her bottom lip she refilled her wine glass and took a long drink.  “You want another sample?” she whispered to herself as she stretched out in the chair.  She could already feel her arousal jumping back to where it was moments earlier.  She squeezed her thighs together again, grinding back and forth then realizing she would be torturing herself as much him she sighed with frustration.

“Oh fuck it” she whispered in defeat as she closed her eyes.  Squeezing her hips and ass tight she slithered and gyrated against the chair as she dialed his number.
 “Hello?”  He answered with a hint of surprise as he realized the call was from her number.
Between the wine and her aroused state her voice was soft and sultry “Hi Darren.  It’s Cheryl.  I just got your message about that offer.”
“Oh?” he asked curiously.

“Mm-hmm.  I have to tell you that it sounds very tempting.”  She teased, still slowly undulating in the chair.

“I’m glad to hear that.” He replied, thrilled to hear her apparent approval, “So?”

“Yes, quite tempting…” she paused teasingly, taking another drink before she moved to sit on the edge of the bed, wiggling her skirt high up her legs.  “...but let’s not get ahead of ourselves.  Don’t forget you were going to give me the opportunity to get my hands on a little more of your business tomorrow.”

Adams instantly remembered her sexy offer, “Yes of course.  How could I forget?”

Cheryl was tingling again as she squirmed and remembered his request for another picture.  “Oh!” she said, “You mentioned samples...”

“Oh, yes.  If you have any....” Adams said anxiously.

She added to the teasing, “I could tell you were eager to get your hands on that material I gave you at lunch so…”

Cheryl muttered as she lowered the phone to figure out how to send a picture while on a call, briefly bringing it to her mouth to ask for his patience then moving the phone away, “Just a second…I just need to…let me…”   Holding it at arm’s length, squinting to overcome the blur from her slight intoxication she turned the camera on then moved it around until the screen was filled with her reflection in the mirror.  She stretched her feet out until they touched the mirror then she tapped the button.  The simulated shutter sound snap-clicked as the room filled with a bright flash.

She tapped the mail icon to send the photo before she brought the phone back to her mouth, “There you go.  I hope you like it.  Did you get it?  I put something on after you dropped me off, can you tell?”

Adams sat at his desk staring at his phone with a lustful smile as the photo showed up on the screen while he slowly stroked and rolled the soft ball of her tights in his hand. 

His thrill was subdued.  The reflection of the camera flash bouncing off the mirror monopolized what otherwise would have been a tantalizing souvenir of his favorite of her assets and his disappointment was clear in his tone as he said, “Oh thank you.  It did.  But I can't tell too much.  The flash makes it hard to see.”

“Oh?” she asked as she held the phone out to review the photo.  Seeing the dominating flash had ruined her flirty teasing she apologized, “Oh, I’m sorry.  It’s so hard to get this to work.  Let me try again.  I can take…”

Adams suspected that the flash would continue to obscure any pictures she took and he quickly came up with a solution although he worried she may not be receptive.  Deciding to take the chance he interrupted her.  “Did you know that if you use the video feature it doesn’t need the flash?”

“Oh really?” she asked coyly as she wiggled back on the bed, intrigued by his suggestion.  Sending a video tease had crossed her mind but she never wanted to risk the possibility of being identified.

Adams, hearing no obvious objection, was eager to help and said, “Yes. Yes.  You could stand your phone up on something then you would have your hands free to show me what you wanted.”

With her inhibitions and common sense dulled by the wine along with the power of her desire to lure him she complied with his instructions.  “Ok, just let me try to find something.” She said, pulling her purse across the bed.
“Put me on hands free so you can do what you need to do,” he directed.

Cheryl felt her arousing tingles getting stronger when she heard his eagerness.  “Just a second...” she said, obeying his request.  “Is that it?” she tested as she moved the phone away.
His voice was loud and clear over the speaker, “I can hear you.  Can you hear me?”

She smiled, “Yes I can hear you!  Okay…” she said, balancing her phone against her purse and swiping the features to video.  Watching herself on the screen she moved away from the phone.  She positioned herself so her face was off screen and only her subject was framed for him.

“Are you ready?” she asked as she reached out to her phone, her finger hovering over the button.”

“Yes I am.” He said impatiently.

“Okay.  Here you go.  I hope you like it.  ” She said as she tapped the button.

telcelvid-schmidt-unknown

Adams eyes widened as he watched her slowly put on a performance while she tauntingly narrated in a soft sexy voice filled with sighs and moans of pleasure, reminding him of what could be in his future.  Humming softly she enjoyed touching herself as much she knew he craved to but just as she was about to go further her phone cut the feed.  Hearing the notification chime she realized the video had stopped.  “Oh I’m so sorry” she said as she brought the phone to her mouth, “How was that?” she asked, knowing his answer.

Adams was speechless for several seconds before he finally spoke, “I'm...that was...sweet Jesus...you're amazing.  You know...I'm - I'm - there's no reason to wait until - until the weekend to get - get things started.”

Cheryl grinned with confidence that he was completely under her control.  “Well thank you.  I thought you might like that, now that I know your taste” she said before dealing with is persistent request, “And as much as I would love to I need to get ready for tomorrow.  I don’t want to let you down.”

Adams remained silent as she continued teasing, “Don’t stay up too late.”  She paused a moment then added, “I want to hear more about that job offer this weekend.”  With her fingers tickling between her legs again she said, “I want you to tell me about the position you want me to take and where you want your business to go.  I am pretty flexible so I am sure that whatever your ideas are I will be able to take your firm wherever you want.”  She kept her knees clamped together and squeezed her thigh to keep her own hand from torturing herself as she listened to his heavy breathing before adding, “I hope at the very least we can come to an oral arrangement.”

Adams was silent for several second as his head filled with the obvious implications she had made.  Finally clearing his throat he agreed, his voice shaking, “Well, yes that sounds like something we could do.  I like how you think.”

Cheryl was enjoying the sensual warmth flowing over her body, “Well, have a good night, Mr. Adams.” She said then decided to seal the deal with one last overtly suggestive tease, “Oh and Darren?  Remember at lunch?  What it feels like when a project gets off on the right foot?  Well I have a little project of my own that I work on every day.  I get so close to finishing it but I never do.  I've been holding off because I was hoping to find someone, with experience, that could help me make it better than I could on my own.  And after lunch today?!   I knew you were dying to get your hands on a project like mine.   I think if you had kept digging a little more I would have opened up for you.  But now that I know you a little better I know how much passion you could inject into it and finally get my little project to bloom.”  With her fingers white from gripping her phone so tight while her other fingers acted as his, slipping and sliding between her legs she finally caught herself and asked “Would you like to help me out with that?”

Finally with a raspy voice from his dry throat all he could say was, “Oh, very - very much so.  I look forward to - to tomorrow."

With a quiet giggle she sighed then put an end to the torture and said, “Me too.  Good night, Darren” then tapped the end button and fell back on the bed with her knees up.  Shivering as the air rushed over her warm skin she moved her fingertips over and around herself, working into another frenzy before letting out a short groan, slapping her hands flat on the bed and gasped, "Okay!"  She slowly got off the bed and straightened herself out before ordering a snack from room service, taking a shower and setting out her clothes for tomorrow.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 11:16:04 PM by ravishfan »

carhamgrater
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2019, 05:47:43 AM »
Damn nice legs in that video! No wonder Mr. Adams wants between them!. Love how she is manipulating him to her own end, proves that a man thinks with his little head more than the big one at times! Merit awarded