Author Topic: A Glitch In The System  (Read 1778 times)

darklord
A Glitch In The System
« on: February 20, 2019, 08:04:05 PM »
This is my first Sci-Fi entry on this site. It is a modification of a story I wrote a couple of years ago on a stripping and humiliation board.

Emma Sterling strolled down the hallway with her usual air of superiority. Decked out in a blue form fitting dress under her white lab coat, it outlined her hour glass figure and pear-shaped ass perfectly.

Employed by New Cybernetics as a Systems Analyst, Emma was with a team that was testing robots with artificial intelligence and an advance software application that would allow them to rapidly scan and analyze the human body in moments.

The robot she was assigned to test was given the name Stan, and even equipped with a life-like outer skin of a human male.  The only thing missing were the sex organs.

she tucked her clip board at her side and swiped her access badge through the card reader.

“Morning ladies,” She chirped to the two assistants, Beth and Lisa. They both gave a less than enthusiastic smile to the woman they detested as they watched her prance to the restricted room and punch her private code in.

Due to the technology involved, Emma was the only one allowed in the room as she conducted the system monitoring.  She brought the system up and waited for Stan to come online.  A whirring electrical sound was heard as Stan’s eyes flashed red, then normal.

“Good morning, Emma. So delightful to see you again,” Stan announced in his automated male voice.

“Good morning Stan. Time for some more tests,” Emma replied as she typed some information into a computer nearby. As she typed a momentary black out engulfed both rooms.

“What the hell?” Beth and Lisa snorted as they sat in the pitch darkness.  A moment later the redundant back up system restored the power, and everything began coming back on line, including Stan.  Emma looked at the two girls with a puzzled expression as the power had never failed before.  She shrugged it off and rose from her seat to hang her lab coat on a hook.

“Beginning full body scan,” Stan was heard to say.  His voice was different, altered in some way.

“What was that Stan?” Emma replied, somewhat startled by the change in voice pattern, as well as initiating a command on his own.

“Violation of dress code detected.”

Stan, what are you talking about?  No input was given to you,” Emma interjected.

The conversation had captured the attention of Beth and Lisa who looked at each other with a faint smile as they turned to the large picture window that encased the room Emma was in.
“You are out of order Emma!”

Emma bit her lip, clearly frustrated with the robotic male’s seeming malfunction.

“Out of order? Clarify yourself Stan,” Emma barked as she looked at the two assistants peering through the thick glass and shrugged her shoulders to indicate she had no idea what was going on.

“Employee handbook page 9, Paragraph 3. All female staff must dress in a businesslike manner reflective of the professional environment of the company. Any revealing or immodest apparel will be subject to disciplinary action.” Stan recited.

Emma huffed at the brazen remark. “Yes, Stan, I am fully aware of the dress code and can assure you I am in full compliance."

“No, you are in violation. Your undergarments are far too revealing!”

“My under….Emma snorted. “No one can see my underwear! I am rebooting you Stan!”

Beth and Lisa lowered their heads and cackled softly at the exasperated Emma.

“Negative!” Stan blurted. “The security update I received last night installed the latest laser scanning ability in my eyes.  The thin strip of fabric known as  thongs are exposing your buttocks, rendering you in violation of the company dress code. Remove them and change into something more suitable at once!”

“The only thing I am removing from you buddy boy is your battery pack, for a full reboot, and then a systems analysis.

Before Emma could remove the pack, Stan initiated a self-protective mode that gave Emma a mild shock and sent her flying backwards along the floor.  He then overrode all security systems. “All access for Emma Sterling, employee number 1243, has been revoked!”

Beth and Lisa gasped when the robot leaped to its feet, grabbed Emma in its firm hands and began tugging at the fabric of her dress.

“Call security!” Emma screamed helplessly as Stan held one of her arms behind her back while stretching the dress with the other.

“Oh my god! He is trying to...”Beth groaned.

“Take her clothes off!” Lisa finished as she frantically called for security.

As the two security guards rushed in, the four were treated to the image of the blue dress being ripped from Emma's’ body.

“RIPPPPPP!” The dress tore away, revealing a white, lacy low-cut bra, and V-string thong that left her entire ass exposed expect for her butt crack.

“What a slut!” Lisa whispered to Beth as they watched Emma helplessly struggle in her underwear against Stan’s mechanical grasp.

At that moment, the two guards were frantically trying to access the room, but soon found out that Stan had overridden every code. They called for back up to try and free the half-naked Emma from the out of control robot.

“Violation...violation...violation… Stan repeatedly called out

As the four guards worked feverishly to gain entrance into the room, Stan reached up and tore Emma’s bra off, exposing her ivory C-cup tits with their soft round nipples and light brown areola.

Poor Emma could not even cover her naked breasts as Stan had her arms pinned tightly behind her. Her face blushed crimson as she saw the six people staring at her.

TWAAANGG! The sound of the thongs breaking was heard and Emma screamed as her naked pubes were now on display.

“Oh poor girl. Would have to be soooo humiliating to have all your lady bits on display like that,” Beth quipped.

“Yea. Couldn’t have happened to a nice person,” Lisa remarked and they both laughed.

The door sprang open and the head of security as well as office personnel now filed in. Over a dozen people were now glued to the spectacle of the naked and blubbering Emma locked in Stan’s grasp.  All attempts to take Stan offline from the outside failed and technicians were called.

“Human female is in ovulation stage. Commencing probing of vaginal and anal extremities,” Stan’s demonic voice thundered through the room.
A loud shriek called their attention back to the window.

“Oh my fucking god!” both Beth and Lisa exclaimed as they covered their mouths in disbelief.

Stan had Emma bent over a table, her bare ass pointed to the window and her legs spread wide, revealing her bald pussy, and puckered brown hole to everyone.

“Standard cavity check commencing,” Stan barked.

Everyone watched spell bound as Stan drove a finger into her asshole and began to explore as Emma squealed and screamed bloody murder.

The news from security was even bleaker. There was no way to shut Stan down.  A virus had infected his system during the power blackout. All they could do was wait until his battery pack ran out on its own.

The longer Stand probed her asshole, the sorer it became, and she screamed violently for help.  The anal probing became so intense that she lost control of her bladder and pissed onto the floor.

The merciless robot then tossed Emma onto an exam table, face up. Reaching to a nearby shelf he retrieved a plastic vial with a phallic shaped bottom.  Holding her legs wide, Stan jammed the plastic tube into her cunt.

“Vaginal probe commencing,” His voice announced as he fucked her with the vial while she wept and pleaded for help.

“Human female in heightened state of sexual gratification.”

Emma wept in shame as Stan announced to all that she was cumming from his mechanical probing.

He had fucked her so long with the vial that she had stopped self-lubing and the heated friction was rubbing her cunt raw.

“Applying artificial lubricant to continue stimulation!” Stan barked.

Emma’s body was soon drenched in a sheen of sweat, and she was babbling incoherently as Stan ravaged her pussy.

Twelve hours later, Stan’s battery pack finally gave out and the technicians restored the security grid.  The guards walked a disheveled and weakened Emma out of the door. She could barely walk from the endless probing and prodding, as well as unwanted orgasms, she received at the hands of the demented robot,

As they led her naked up the hall, Beth and Lisa quickly grabbed their cell phones and took a pic of the degrading sight for laughs.

It was determined that the spike in power had caused an internal malfunction. A glitch in the system, and the program went back into development mode. 

carhamgrater
Re: A Glitch In The System
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 01:39:41 PM »
Damn and I scoff at people who say "Don't trust robotics!"  :emot_laughing.gif:  Great story! would love to see it continue, Stan rebooted but the glitch is permanently part of his programming only hidden, late at night it comes out and infects other programs throughout the complex until it subtly takes over all the software controlled functions!

darklord
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 01:58:01 PM »
Thanks much. That would be wild. No one would be safe lol

Offline TheYellowKnight

• Graduate
  • Merits 550
  • Yellow can be dark...
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 02:06:51 PM »
Will there be a Stan 2.0?  Maybe his algorithm can make its way into household products... or robot soldiers
Comments inspire more frequent story posts... just sayin'...

darklord
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 05:00:38 PM »
Will there be a Stan 2.0?  Maybe his algorithm can make its way into household products... or robot soldiers

I think this has your special talents written all over it YellowKnight

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2019, 06:22:11 PM »
Oh yes, a glitch in the system that affects multiple Stans...that office will not be the same place again.   >:D
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

darklord
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2019, 06:25:46 PM »
Multiple Stans, Hmmmmm

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2019, 08:14:51 AM »
A unique idea which could be seen more as a premonition rather than a story considering the steps forwards we are making. I really enjoyed reading this and found myself wanting more when it finished. Well done, merit worthy for sure if only for trying something new!

darklord
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2019, 12:43:34 PM »
Thanks Rachel!