Author Topic: Dr. Dawn's Regret.....  (Read 9402 times)

Tony V.
Dr. Dawn's Regret.....
« on: December 20, 2018, 05:53:59 AM »
"No, I don't care if she wants to thank me. Just make sure she psays her Bill!!" Dr. Dawn Anderson slammed the office phone down, and crossed to her door, "Maria!! Where's my FUCKING case files!!" Dr. Dawn yells at her receptionist.

A very successful and wealthy woman, Dr. Dawn Anderson was very well known to the staff at Mercy Memorial Hospital. There, she was known by several nicknames, the best of which was "The Tiny Terror," due to her height of barely five feet tall. The males on the staff called her ,"The Plastic Playmate." because Dr. Dawn Anderson had a figure to KILL for.

Dr. Dawn reads through the next several upcoming Surgical Procedures she has scheduled. A Cardiac Surgeon, Dr. Dawn Anderson graduated from Harvard Pre Med, and went to Johns Hopkins for Medical School. Residencies at Baylor and Tufts followed. At 32, Dr. Dawn Anderson still looked young enough to be "Carded" when she bought alcohol.

She peered through China Blue eyes at her reflection in the tall mirror in her private bathroom, "Just three more surgeries, and you'll be on a beach in Italy!" Dr. Dawn says as she changes from her Surgical Scrubs, into her Designer skirt and blouse........

carhamgrater
Re: Dr. Dawn's Regret.....
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 05:57:38 AM »
OH MY GOD! I can just imagine where this is going to lead! Welcome to the club of "Dawn Writers"  Tony!

darklord
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 06:11:05 AM »
Oh yes, so many wonderful possibilities here.  Great start

Tony V.
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 05:36:54 PM »
Thanks, Guys!! I'm honored to be among such great writers!!

For her small stature, Dr. Dawn Anderson drove the largest sedan she could handle, a Black BMW 7 Series. The staff would all visibly exhale when the large car exited the Doctor's Parking area. The large sedan had all the electronic distractions a person of means could desire, and more. Dr. Dawn drove the large sedan to the outskirts of the town, and decided the 6.8 Litre V - 12 engine needed a workout, "What the HELL, I'm a DOCTOR!!" Dr. Dawn said to the 10" touchscreen as she pressed the acclerator.

I had just come On Duty. As a Leiutenant, I lead a Shift of twelve Officers and three Sergeants. The town was just small enough to be Homey, and just large enough to have the kinds of problems a Police Department was made for. I settled into My Dodge Charger Cruiser, the 450 Horsepower V - 8 Police Pursuit engine purring at Idle. I was going over some Reports, and Arrest Records, when the low grumble of a high performance engine catches My ear.......

darklord
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2018, 05:39:42 PM »
I like where I think this is headed :)

carhamgrater
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2018, 07:32:00 PM »
Damn doctors who think just cause they charge outrageous prices that he are above the law. If only there was someone to teach one their place! ;)

dawnamber
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2018, 08:30:56 PM »
Sitting innocently on her sybian and reading  :]

:aol_teabag: :aol_tittyfuck: :aol_fellate:

Tony V.
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2018, 06:04:53 AM »
A high performance engine produces a sound that can only be appreciated by those whom are intimately familiar with their species. I turned My radio set down, and listened. I was in a small access road off of County Route 8, a winding hilly road where I was taught the art and science of Pursuit Driving.

Dr. Dawn Anderson had her engine growling, the near Orgasmic rush of Adrenaline, and Endorphins were intoxicating. She screamed along with her Blaupunkt stereo, the 14 speaker system filling the cabin with rich sounds.

I hear the car long before I see it. I didn't even need My RADAR to tell Me this driver was way, WAY over the Posted Speed Limit. I turn My radio set back up, and key My microphone, "Unit 39, Radio." I say as I put the Cruiser into "DRIVE," the dispatcher answers, "Go ahead,  Leiutenant."

"Radio, show Me in Pursuit, a dark colored sedan, speeding and reckless driving, headed East on Route 8." As I press the acclerator, dispatch answers, "Show Unit 39 in Pursuit, Route 8 East, Keep us advised." I key the Mike as the Cruiser gets onto the roadway, "Roger, Will Advise."

I aim the 450 Horsepower V - 8 at the speeding sedan, and grip the wheel as I acclerate.....

Tony V.
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2018, 04:50:02 PM »
There is nothing quite like a high speed pursuit, especially when the two vehicles are nearly evenly matched. In this case, I'd been driving this way for nearly thirty years. The high powered sedan seemed to give ground in the turns, but kept it's accleration on the straightaways. My instincts kicked in, and they were telling Me I was dealing with a driver whom knew just enough about their vehicle to be dangerous.

Dr. Dawn Anderson didn't see the deep Blue vehicle behind her, at first. When she did spot the pursuing Dodge, the Police were the LAST thing on her mind, "So, you wanna PLAY??" Dr. Dawn says as she pushes the pedal a bit further down.

The speeds were getting dangerously excessive. When we blew past 136 MPH, I decided the game has to end. I activated the Red and Blue LED Emergency Lights, and hit the pedal HARD. The 450 Horsepower V - 8 roared to life as the Pursuit Gearing in the Six speed transmission was engaged. I quickly close the distance, and I see the driver say, "OH FUCK!!" In the rearview mirror.......

carhamgrater
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2018, 05:02:12 PM »
Damn show her why you can't run from the "long arm of the law!" Tony!

dawnamber
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2018, 05:15:29 PM »
I love this Tony!!!! And betcha you can't catch me...neener

darklord
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2018, 05:32:52 PM »
So busted...Er I mean caught, no I mean busted .

dawnamber
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2018, 05:56:47 PM »
So busted...Er I mean caught, no I mean busted .

looks cross eyed at darklord
 :]

Tony V.
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2018, 08:10:46 AM »
I closed the distance between the two vehicles, making sure the driver can see that YES, I'm a Police Officer, and YES, YOU are getting Pulled Over. There was a small turn around for semis to use, and the dark sedan, which I could identify as a BMW 7 Series, pulled into the gravel turn way.

Unlike in the movies, where the Officer kicks the door open, and is all cool, and collected, a high speed pursuit produces a huge surge of adrenaline, and you need time to calm, before dealing with the driver. I key My Mike, "Unit 39, Radio." I say. There had been a Shift Change, and Pauline Mathis had taken the Comm for the Supervisors, "Go Ahead, Leiutenant." The cool voice said. "Show Me 10 - 50, and need 10 - 29, and 10 - 28. Roger's Turn In." The cool voice says, "2018 BMW 7 Series, License Plate CHST CUTR, Registered to Dr. Dawn Clarisse Anderson, 1245 Park Place Suite 2. No Wants or Warrants Out at this time."

"Thank you, Radio. Will be approaching vehicle at this time." I open the door, and step out. At 6' 2", and 225 pounds, I'm intimidating enough without the Badge, and Pistol Belt. Add the fact that I know My way around inside a Gym, and the very large .45 Calibre Kimber on My hip, ans that usually keeps most people from trying anything.

I approach the driver's side, and the window comes down. I see a Blonde, matching eyebrows over the Dolce and Gabanna sunglasses, "Is there a problem Officer?? The voice asks as I peer into the window........

dawnamber
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2018, 08:29:00 AM »
would be cumming just staring at your size and that gun :]

:emot_posteroops.gif: :sign_badgirl: