Author Topic: The Price Of Fame  (Read 4654 times)

darklord
Re: The Price Of Fame
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2019, 12:12:36 PM »
Just spellbinding.  Love the way you weave it into the reality of the site and inserting yourself into the action.  Pure inspiration.  Great work Rachel.  For sure merit worthy.

Offline Seeker

• Graduate
  • Merits 992
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2019, 03:57:00 PM »
WOW, just wow. I reread the entire story again. The realism, the pain, the fear and the horror.  I was emotionally shattered by the end.  In this story you have outdone even yourself. At every moment I wanted to jump into the fray to rescue you.  The emotion is so real.  And then to put this in the RU universe, with our personas, our friends and our comment hunger, was just incredible. Rachel this is a 'tour de force', innovative, provocative and insightful and a story that I will not forget for a long time.  And that is all we can ask as readers, to be challenged and moved.  You did that in spades!! A merit seems such a paltry recognition, but I give you that and my acknowledgment that you are truly a master storyteller. Well done!!
"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." Karl Jung.
                                             You can find my portfolio of stories at http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44259.0

Offline Sansara

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 261
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2019, 06:13:33 AM »
Wow Rachel, I totally agree with Jess, that really was hard to read. Vile8r quoted a section that I completely endorse, which may have been a reference to the protective separation of mind and body of the MK Ultra project. As always your descriptive skill excels and drew me right into your story, so in a small way I could share every moment of distress and shame. The dilemma of what to do afterwards was inspirational. Congratulations and thank you, I love your writing and love to send you a well deserved winged merit in recognition ... as soon as I'm allowed.
I roleplay as Sansara, a UK based Indian. Aged 18, 34c-22-34, 5’4”, dark eyes, long straight dark hair & shaved where it matters. Usually wear a halter neck minidress with plunging cowl neckline & high double side slits in the skirt, no bra, a tiny g-string and fuckme heels.

Offline TheYellowKnight

• Graduate
  • Merits 534
  • Yellow can be dark...
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2019, 08:55:15 PM »
What a mental journey with such clever plotting... so proud of your imagination. +merit
Comments inspire more frequent story posts... just sayin'...

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2019, 04:50:21 AM »
To everyone who has read this and commented on it I say thank you very much! It was a hard story to write due to the nature of the content but to read such warmth from the community has made it worthwhile. Another unfinished story off my bucket list!!!
Thank you.

Morgan98
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2020, 09:00:57 AM »
Rachel how did I miss this story?  Very nice work girl!!!! Another merit for you. I do have a lot of reading to do that’s for sure. Keep up the great work!!!!!  :ani_cheerleader.gif: :ani_cheerleader.gif: :ani_cheerleader.gif: