Author Topic: Raping the cheerleader: Morgan's Ordeal! non-con; rape; oral; MF; bondage  (Read 7360 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
WARNING!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non-consensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please stop reading. This story involves a member of RU, but with their permission and at their personal request. It is all fiction! If you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. The people who commit rape are despised everywhere. No one is being hurt, and this is pure fantasy.

Raping the cheerleader: Morgan's Ordeal  

An original story by Vile8r      

This story was written for Morgan98, at her request! I hope she enjoys it, and I hope you will all enjoy reading it.

Harris was an average-looking single guy who had just celebrated his 28th birthday. He was tall, standing around 5’ 10”,  and weighed 190 pounds. He had short brown hair, and had recently grown a goatee. He was a custodian at the local high school, Pine Valley Composite High, and it came in handy for his favourite pastime. Checking out hot, sexy teen girls and fantasizing about of raping them.

He would sneak pics of them. In the hallways, in the cafeteria, during gym classes, during volleyball and basketball practices. But his favorite time was after school, when the cheerleaders would hold their practices. He took his pics and shared them online with other perverts he chatted with on rape fantasy sites.

Yep, Harris mostly fantasized, knowing full well the trouble he could get in if he really tried to rape a girl. But he became obsessed with one of the girls on the cheerleading squad. A pretty 18 year-old named Morgan. She was a high school senior and a real teen beauty, so Harris thought!
Morgan had blond hair, and a very nice body. Her tits were somewhat small, but they were perky. She had a nice ass, and it looked great in tight clothes. Her green eyes were piercing, and she had a beautiful smile.

She was also your typical big city teenager, always looking for a good time, and liked to party with her friends on the weekends. She always wore short skirts, and tight jeans to school. And one other thing…..she always wore her cheerleading jacket!

Morgan loved the attention dressing like that brought her. It made her very popular. Most of the boys at school would have given anything to get in her pants, but only a select few ever did. She was a bit of an air-head, and never thought twice about flirting with strangers.

Harris began watching her and learning her every move. Her routine was pretty regimented. Everyday after school, was cheerleader practice out on the football field. If it was raining, it was inside in the gymnasium. Harris always planned his work so he could be outside the cafeteria on the second floor when cheerleading practice started.

There was a big row of windows that looked out over the football field and he had the perfect panoramic view of the cheerleaders. Best thing was, they couldn’t see him, but he could see them!
 He enjoyed watching her flirt with the football players. All the while Harris would be thinking, “Dream on boys, I'm going to fuck this little bitch good before you ever get a chance to hold her hand.”

The day finally came when Harris’ plan would be set into motion.

Morgan would walk home from practice with her best friend Carrie. Right after Carrie would turn down the street she lived on, Morgan would walk the rest of the way home by herself. She always took a short-cut through the county park, and so that's where Harris decided he would make his move.

At one point, she would be walking along the far edge of the park next to a large group of trees. Beyond that, was a huge field of about 100 acres that was surrounded by an industrial complex. He picked this spot because if it was a quiet and secluded location. People rarely ventured this far out into the park, especially on a weekday afternoon. And on Fridays, many of the businesses that were across the field closed early, so nobody would be looking in that direction from the office windows, or back lots of shops.

Two days prior to the attack, Harris had prepared his location for the event. He had placed a thick blanket in the field just behind the tree line that was surrounded with wooden stakes at each corner. He then attached Velcro straps to the stakes to secure his victim. He also placed a small sack that contained a ball gag, and a large menacing knife to use as a scare tactic, and a large sport bottle full of a water and vinegar solution.

It was Friday afternoon at last. School let out at exactly at 3:20 p.m. The cheerleaders would have their practice and because it was a Friday, Harris knew they only did a short practice on Fridays. Instead of the usual hour and a half, it was only one hour. So they’d be finished at 4:30 p.m.
Harris lied to his supervisor and was able to get off early. Told him he had a dentist’s appointment he had to get to.  He sat in his car and watched her from across the street as she and her friend left practice. Morgan was wearing her short green,black, and white cheerleading uniform, complete with white knee socks and black shoes. And as usual, she wore her cheerleading jacket. She was looking pretty damn hot.

"Oh yeah," moaned Harris, as he sat in his car across the street from the school and was stroking his cock through his jeans. "I'm gonna fuck you real good, you little tease.”

Harris carefully followed the two from a distance as they made their way toward their homes. He wanted to make sure nothing would interrupt his plan. Just as always, Carrie turned down her street and Morgan headed towards her shortcut through the park.

"Perfect!" exclaimed Harris.

He quickly drove towards the industrial complex, and parked his car in one of the parking lots. He then ran across the field and quickly checked out his little fuck nest, and then he made his way through the trees to the point that he would grab Morgan.

She was there within minutes. As he watched her approach, his cock stirred in his pants, and his heart raced. She looked so innocent walking along, never expecting what was about to happen. Like a cat, Harris waited quietly in the bushes as she passed, then he jumped out and grabbed her from behind, clamping his hand over her mouth, and pulled her into the wooded area.

She was trying her best to fight him off. She was agile and athletic, but Harris was much stronger than she was. As he dragged her through the trees and shrubs, she kept trying to scream, but his hand muffled any attempts she made to call for help.
When he pulled her to the blanket, he grabbed the knife from the bag, and placed it to her neck.

"Shut the fuck up, or I'll cut your goddamned throat, bitch!" he yelled at her.

She settled down, and he was able to hold her down, spread her arms out and wrapped the Velcro straps around her wrists, and then did the same to her ankles. Last of all, he stuffed the ball gag into her mouth, and secured it tightly behind her head. Finally, he could stand up and admire his handiwork. He was sweating heavily.

"You know, you're a real feisty bitch, Morgan. I sure hope you fuck as good as you fight!" he said, tormenting her.

Morgan looked up at the man, with an obvious look of surprise on her face.

" Yeah, you're probably recognizing me, huh?" laughed Harris. "The pervert janitor at school who’s always checking you and your friends out in the hallways. Then you guys go behind my back and make jokes about how pathetic I am, and how I have to use the vacuum cleaner to get off because I can’t get a real girl! Yeah, that’s me, you little slut."

Morgan laid there looking up at her rapist, with fear in her eyes, still trying to free herself from her bindings.
"Relax, honey," teased Harris. "If you're a good girl, you'll be home soon. But if you're bad, the critters will be picking at your dead body by morning."

Of course, Harris was lying, He would never hurt her, but she would not know that.
As Morgan stared up at Harris with tears streaming down her face, he sat down next to her and started fondling her breasts.
"Nice tits. May I suck on one?” he asked.

"Mmmuummphhhh!" Morgan replied through the gag, shaking her head ‘no’.

"Why thank you!" Harris said, obviously not caring how she had responded. With that he grabbed her jacket, and ripped it open. He pushed up her sweater, exposing her sports bra.

"Oh yeah, you look good!" he said as he pulled down the material, fully exposing her left breast. Bending over, Harris started licking and lightly biting her nipple. That, and the cool air, had it hard and sticking up like an eraser tip from a pencil within seconds.

Harris then placed his knife between her tits, and under her bra. Morgan held her breath, not knowing what he was about to do next. Harris jerked the knife upwards, cutting the bra in half. Now her young breasts were easy access to his groping. Standing up, Harris removed his shoes and shirt and then dropped his pants. Stepping over her, he straddled her waist. Morgan laid there staring at Harris as he stood over her with his cock in his hand. Her chest rising and falling, as she was trying to catch her breath after the struggle she had just had. A panic was starting to rush through her mind. She knew she was about to be raped, but feared he would surely kill her afterwards.

Harris knelt down over her while still stroking his cock. "You ever have a guy cum on your tits?" he asked.
"Muummph!" moaned Morgan, shaking her head from side to side.

"I didn't think so," said Harris. "I'm sure most of the boys you've fucked have pumped your tight cunt a couple times, then shot their load before you even got off on it, isn't that right?" he continued.

She tried to plead with the man not to rape her, but it was difficult to speak with the ball gag in place.
"Okay, I'm tired of hearing you grunt like an idiot, so I'm going to remove that gag. But if you scream, I swear I'm going to stick this knife down your fucking throat. Do you understand me?”

Nodding her head, Morgan agreed.

Harris removed the gag, and as soon as he did she started pleading with him.
"Please, just let me go….I promise…… I won't go to the police……I won't tell anyone…..I promise, I promise!"

"I'll let you go when I'm fucking ready to, you got that?" he yelled, holding the knife next to her face. “Now, where was I? Oh yeah, I was getting ready to jack off on your tits.”

With that, Harris started to stroke his cock again. As he did, he rubbed her tits, and lightly pinched her nipples. Then he reached around behind himself, and cupped his hand on her panty-covered cunt.
"Your cunt is hot," he said. "I bet it's tight too. Do you fuck a lot of boys with it?" he asked.

"No, please don't do this!" she begged.

"Shut up cunt!" he demanded. "Just watch me jack off on your tits, and don't say another word, bitch.”

Harris was very turned on now, and was getting close to cumming. He was beating off faster and faster, his hand almost a blur now. "Open your mouth, slut," he grunted, still crouching down at her waist, but aiming his cock head at her pretty face.
Morgan reluctantly obeyed his order, and opened her mouth. She had never tasted a boy’s cum before, in fact, despite what people thought about her, she had never even sucked a cock. But, of course, Harris didn't know that.

"Gonna cum!" grunted Harris, as the sperm rushed through his rock-hard cock, and shot from the tip. The first jet landed on her chin and neck, so Harris quickly adjusted himself, and pushed his twitching cock closer to her waiting mouth.

His aim was perfect, the second load landed right in her mouth, and Morgan started to gag on it. "Breathe through your nose!" he instructed her, as he held her head tight and stuck his cock in her mouth while the third and fourth shots erupted from his shaft. Then he pulled out and wiped the slimy clear fluid on her breasts.

Morgan was disgusted with the taste of his sperm, but tried not to show it.
"Swallow it!" Harris ordered.

As she did, she almost puked. She hated the taste of his cum, but held back as best she could.
"That was great," complimented Harris. "Next time, you'd best learn not to gag on it though, it might offend your boyfriend!" he said, laughing.
"Can I go now?” she asked.
"I already told you, not until I say it's time! Besides, I haven't fucked that sweet cunt of yours yet," he said.

Harris wanted to make sure nobody had wandered into the area, so he decided to check it out to make sure. After he put his pants back on and placed the ball gag back into Morgan's mouth, he walked off into the trees. Besides, he needed time to recover enough to fuck her young cunt.
About ten minutes went by. Morgan thought that maybe he wasn't going to return. Just then, she heard the sound of leaves and sticks cracking as footsteps approached.

"Ummmmmp ummmmmp!" she tried to call out for help.

"That was stupid, Morgan. I warned you not to call for help. Am I going to have to kill you now?” Harris asked as he stepped into her view.
Morgan shook her head, pleading with her tear-filled eyes.

"Okay, but one more outburst like that. and you’re history, sweet-meat," he warned. "Are you ready to get fucked now?” he asked her as he pulled the gag from her mouth.

"Please don't do that!”

"I told you before, I'm going to fuck that cunt of yours, so quit crying about it." he said. "Now, let's take a look at that pussy of yours first."

With that, he sat down on the blanket between her outstretched legs, and lifted up her skirt, exposing her white panties. They were cut high in the legs, and looked very sexy on her young teenage body. Her legs were tan and smooth, and her stomach was nice and flat. He noticed she had a pierced bellybutton too.

"Your cunt mound is nice Morgan, I can't wait to fuck it with my cock." He reached up under the material along the top of the leg opening, and slid his finger down from the waist band, to her crotch. As his finger lightly brushed her pussy, Morgan jumped.
"Relax Morgan, I'm going to be gentle, don't worry," he said, as he reached up and slowly started pulling down her panties. "What do we have here?" Harris commented.

Morgan's face went flush as she remembered that she had just shaved her pubic hair for the summer season. She had started to just shave the bikini area, when in doing so, she decided to just shave it all off for a change.

"My, my" said Harris, "I see you like a clean-shaven beaver too. Boy, that looks very nice, I can't wait to cum in it now. Mmmmm, mmmmmm!”

"Please…..please….just let me go now!" pleaded Morgan. "I'm supposed to be at home, and my Mom is probably worried about me," she said in a pathetic attempt to gain his sympathy.

"Don't worry about your Mom, maybe I'll fuck her real good when I'm finished with you," he chuckled. “If you look anything like her, I’ll bet she’s a babe too!”

Of course, Harris had no plans to do that, but he loved to tease and humiliate her.
Harris took the Velcro strap from one of her legs, and removed her panties. He then re-strapped her leg, and placed the panties in his bag. Harris wanted to keep them as souvenirs of his " date.”  Now Morgan was lying on the blanket, spread-eagled, her jacket open, her sweater pushed up over her tits, and her skirt pulled up around her waist. Her naked pussy was completely exposed to him.

Harris pulled his pants down again, his hard cock sticking straight out. Pre-cum dripped from the tip. He was ready to defile this little hottie! He positioned himself between her outstretched legs.

"Fuck yah!" Harris exclaimed, as he aimed his cock at her sweet, tight cunt. "Take this, bitch!" he said, as his throbbing cock entered her teenage fuck hole.
"Uuuuhhh!" she gasped, as his seven-inch cock drove into her body.

Holding her waist tightly, Harris began pounding into her tight pussy like it was the last piece of ass he would ever get.

"Oooohhhh fuck yeah!" he groaned, as his cock slid in and out of her bare cunt. The sight of it excited him, as he watched his veined organ piston into Morgan’s young body.

Morgan’s luscious firm tits jiggled as he continued fucking her hard and fast. As she laid there getting raped by this stranger, the sun was shining in her face making it difficult for her to see the expression on his face, as his orgasm quickly grew closer and closer.

"I'm gonna cum inside you Morgan! Ugh……ugh…..ugh……" he grunted. "Are you ready?" he asked.

"Please! Don't! I'm not on the pill! Please nooooooo!" she pleaded frantically.

Morgan could feel his cock getting harder and harder as his orgasm neared. She was pulling at her restraints as hard as she could, but it was no use.

" Uuughhhh yeahhhh!" Harris grunted as his balls tightened, preparing to shoot his load of sperm into the young girl’s tight cunt. "Here it comes, bitch!"

But at the last second, as Harris’ hard cock twitched and pulsed, he pulled out, and let his semen spray across her stomach and tits, some of it landing on her jacket too. Morgan turned her head away, and tears streamed from her eyes as disgusting seed pooled on her flat stomach.
As his orgasm subsided, Harris slowly stroked his deflating cock, squeezing every drop out of it. He smiled, seeing Morgan’s body covered in his slimy cum.

He wiped his wet penis on her jacket.

"Just, just let me go……please…..Just let me go," she tearfully begged.

"I just fucked with your head this time,” Harris grinned. “But you owe me, bitch! Next time……gonna blow a load inside you!"

Morgan’s mind raced with terror. What did he mean by a “next time?”

Harris climbed off of her, and dressed. He then grabbed the sports bottle from his bag, and used it to clean all the cum off her body. He also carefully wiped down her body also. After picking up the items he had brought there and pulling the blanket out from under her, he left her strapped down in the field with the gag back in her mouth.

After an hour or so, the police arrived. An unidentified source had called the police, and told them exactly where to find her.

The End
[/color]

« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 12:35:27 AM by vile8r »
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Shocker
Excellent story, with a good use for the jacket.

Morgan98
Omg that was so hot thank you!!!!!! :]

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
Very good story, the levels you put Morgan through just kept creeping up and I enjoyed the way you have left it open so maybe, just maybe he can have a go at what's left of her.

Morgan98
Very good story, the levels you put Morgan through just kept creeping up and I enjoyed the way you have left it open so maybe, just maybe he can have a go at what's left of her.

:]

carhamgrater
This screams to be continued after all her sweet little derriere didn't get any action. Just think of all the routines you have her enact to entice your cock to get hard!

Morgan98
Mmmm I remember this story now  :]