Author Topic: The Price Of Fame  (Read 4664 times)

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
The Price Of Fame
« on: November 06, 2018, 07:03:44 AM »
THE PRICE OF FAME

Chapter 1

The following story is to read as fiction only. Rape is a horrific experience and anyone who commits it is not welcome in civilized society. It should never be carried out and I would never wish it upon anyone.

Setting the scene with this chapter but as regular readers know I will be ramping it up in further chapters.

It was a warm evening as I left work which was usual for this strange English summer we had been having this year which had extended through autumn so leaving work without a coat was nothing out of the ordinary.  I had finally managed to finish all of my duties and left the hospital with a smile on my face, I was finshed for the weekend and looking forward to spending the time with my boyfriend.  We had only been going out with each other for a few months but he was already perfect for me, he was kind and funny and made me feel like a princess.  He was the reason I had stopped writing my erotic stories on RU for awhile, why have fantasy when you have the real thing waiting indoors!

I opened up my phone and saw a message from him, he was going to be working late tonight at the gym so was hoping I would order a Indian takeaway for us to enjoy when he got back. I felt a bit disappointed that I wouldn't be seeing him until later on but it gave me a wonderful idea in my mind and I decided that the food wasn't going to be the only thing that was hot and waiting for him this evening.  

I still lived with my parents and my sister, my parents had gone away for a business trip and Sophie was staying with her boyfriend this weekend so it was going to be just me and Chris in the house alone for the weekend, I had thought about what to wear for the special occasion and I could just feel my black and red corset calling me from inside my special drawer which housed all my more kinky items.

I sent him a message back and began to walk towards the bus stop, my head in it's usual happy place and I wished my fellow workers a good evening as they passed me by.  It was then that I noticed the man looking at me from the other side of the bus shelter.  He must have been in his late thirties possibly early forties and was just staring at me. He was dressed well, a nice button up white shirt with a black jacket and jeans, his shoes were well polished and his hair had a perfect parting. He looked like he took care of himself both in his clothing and his general style, it was just the way his eyes were fixed on me that bothered me.

I suddenly felt very underdressed and wished I had brought a coat or something with me. I wasn't dressed to attract attention, I was just wearing a green dress which came up mid-thigh a pair of tights and knee high boots. It was similar to what I would wear everyday at work and I never had any problems before, in fact compared to some of the women in our department I was considered overdressed but it was this man's eyes that made me want to have a long trenchcoat to cover me up.

As I tried to make myself look busy on my phone he came up towards me and cleared his throat.

"Excuse me, do you mind if I ask you a quetion?" He asked coming very close to me and making me aware of the lack of people around us.

"I think you just did." I replied trying to make light of the situation more for my own benefit.

"Yes, you are right." He laughed, his smile making me feel more at ease. Maybe I had gotten this guy wrong, perhaps I had been reading too much of Vile8r or TheYellowKnights stories and was just used to strange men being creepy.

"Well, in that case forgive me for asking but I had to know. Are you Rachel? As in RU member Rachel_t?" He asked looking me over with greater detail.

"Why yes I am. I can't say I've ever been recognised before for that, normally it's just for being the funny girl in admin at the hospital." I said to him with a giggle. I never thought that anyone I could possibly encounter would be a member of RU, it just never crossed my mind that I could be recognized.

"I just want to say I'm a great fan of your work, I loved reading your stories and the stories that get written about you. I have to say congratulations on winning Author of the month in July for your story, it was fantastic for a new writer and you really made me hate your character. I couldn't wait for her to get destroyed." He said with great enthusiasm, his smile growing deeper as he seemed genuinely pleased to meet me.

"Just for the record, I'm not like the Rachel character at all in real life. I'm actually a quiet and soft woman who just enjoys writing." I say to him, instantly becoming more relaxed and feeling a sense of pride at my accomplishments and getting that same buzz when I got that award and when I get a comment from someone.

He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a mobile phone, I looked towards the automated display to see how long I would have to wait for my bus but was disturbed when this nice gentleman who had given me such praise put his arm around me and pointed the phones camera at us.

"Can I take a selfie of us together." He said, more of a statement than a question and without waiting for my answer took a selection of pictures which I was sure I didn't look good in.

"So, what is your username then?" I asked him feeling very trapped as he still held me in his embrace with the camera pointed at us both.

"I haven't got a username, I'm just a lurker but you can call me Kenneth." He said as I eventually got free from his grip and sat down on one of the seats that had become availiable due to a bus arriving and picking up passengers.

I wished that my bus would hurry up and come soon as he sat next to me and I felt his leg press against mine, the dress I was wearing suddenly seeming very short with the top of my tights beginning to show. His eyes began to look me over again and I caught him more than once look down the top of my dress. I didn't want to give him any reason to think that this was more than a honest encounter and for the first time I wished I had selected a more discrete profile picture.

"Why haven't you posted stories in awhile?  You promised us a collection of Rachel stories and I miss reading about you while looking at you." Kenneth said looking at his pictires he had taken of us with a smile on his face.

"To be totally honest I haven't had the time, you see I met a guy and we have been going out for the past few months and he has just been keeping me very happy so writing has sort of fallen by the wayside." I explained to him growing more uncomfortable as his smile began to fade from his face as I explained about my relationship status.

"In fact he is meeting me when I get off the bus and taking me out for a nice meal." I lied to him hoping he wouldn't get any further ideas to make me more uncomfortable.

"Our loss I suppose, I always loved your writing and thought you are the most attractive girl on the site, your eyes with that innocence.  The way you smile at the camera knowing what you are doing to men, the choker around your neck betraying your sexual side. In fact looking at you now you should post some full body pictures as you have been keeping them secret on your profile."  Kenneth continued all the while swiping through his phone not paying attention to me.

If Kenneth had looked at me he would have seen the colour wash from my face as I started to think things over in my mind. Lurker's can't access members profiles so how would he know about my different pictures, he had lied to me about not being a member.  He knew exactly who I was at the start of our conversation and the knowledge of my personal life which he had mentioned to me during our chat.  I suddenly felt very vulnerable and wanted more than anything to be anywhere else than here, the air had become very cold and the chill down my spine forced me to shiver causing my leg to vibrate next to Kenneth creating more contact than I had intended as he looked down at my twitching leg and put a hand on it to try and settle it.

"Feeling cold princess?  How about you let your new friend Kenneth keep you warm as we talk about new material for stories." Kenneth said his hand beginning to squeeze my knee with a harsh grip.

I bolted up and pushed him away from me, my eyes filled with anger and disgust as he tried to grab my arm and pull me back towards him.

"Look Kenneth, I don't know who you really are but I'm not going to allow this to go any further you hear me! Don't you even think about touching me again and don't you ever talk to me you hear me! It was nice to meet you but I don't want to discuss anything else ok, that part of my life has taken a step back and I'm happy with my boyfriend." I practically shouted back at him causing him to flinch back at my outburst.

"Alright, ok, don't go fucking mental on me bitch! God, you pay a girl a couple of compliments and she thinks you are going to jump her bones. If anyone can't let RU go it's you love, you're seeing rapists everywhere.  You think you're that much better than everyone else in your fancy job and new boyfriend, how do you think he would feel knowing you write about him in your stories, telling the world about your sex life and fantasies.  I liked you because you had a wonderful mind and was sexy as fuck, a perfect fantasy for men like me who just want to enjoy the thought of being with a girl like you but no.  You let the hype and fame of the comments get to your head and now look at you, you're no better than that bitch Rachel in your stories. Well sorry for being interested in you."  Kenneth said in an angry tone before moving away from the bus shelter in a fit of rage.

Five minutes later my bus arrived and I hurriedly looked around and got on, swiping my Oyster card and settling down at the back of the bus where it was nice and crowded.  I had been on edge since Kenneth had left that being sat on the bus with it's mass of humanity and sounds of people engaging in normal conversations put me at ease so I got my phone out and logged into RU to check on my messages and reply to my friends on it.  Perhaps if I had been paying more attention to the world around me instead of my fantasy life I would have noticed the man in the hat get on the bus and slink upstairs quickly.

Fifty minutes later my bus arrived just outside of my little village which I called home and I got off the bus with my cheerful smile back on my face and the thought of a tasty chicken tikka masala running through my mind.  I thanked the driver for the journey and almost skipped along the pavement with glee.  It was very dark now and I knew I only had ten minutes walking to get home, just down the High Street and through the park and I would be back home.  As usual there was no one about but it didn't bother me, crime was practiacally non-existant here in fact the last big crime was who stole the giant gnome from the village hall.

I lost myself in my own little mind and didn't notice anything around me, especially the fact that my bus had stopped only a few short meters from the bus stop I had gotten off at and let another passenger off who was walking behind me now.

To be continued....      
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 08:52:29 AM by Rachel_Thornton »

carhamgrater
Re: The Price Of Fame
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 09:15:03 AM »
First! congrats on the new beau!, second welcome back to the writer side of your life, we have missed you. Love the story premise someone from here stalking you, how you tells them your nothing like your R.U. persona, very original! So far you have me wanting to protect you from him, wonder how long that will last?

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1090
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 09:46:32 AM »
Another story from Rachel! Yes!  and thank you for the 'Vile8r' reference!  ;D  As usual, a very creative and original premise. 
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Kylie

• Senior
  • Merits 100
  • Stay safe!
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 11:36:37 AM »
The way you write a story is so enjoyable to read.  There is so much detail that makes you feel like the character.  I hope I will feel just as scared as the victim in the story.

Offline TheYellowKnight

• Graduate
  • Merits 539
  • Yellow can be dark...
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 03:31:27 PM »
All the personal elements you're introducing into the story is making for one hell of a realistic feeling scenario.  I have to admit, I'm preparing myself to be shocked by the journey you're laying out for us.
Comments inspire more frequent story posts... just sayin'...

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1090
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2018, 06:00:36 PM »
All the personal elements you're introducing into the story is making for one hell of a realistic feeling scenario.  I have to admit, I'm preparing myself to be shocked by the journey you're laying out for us.
A journey I am, on the one hand, hesitant to take, yet on the other hand, cannot stop myself!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2018, 12:06:27 PM »
I must first of all apologize for the delay in getting this next part written, this has been a hard story to write due to it's content and has made me feel many emotions. I hope you enjoy this and thank you for all the comments, you have no idea how much you help me.

The Price Of Fame

Chapter Two

As I walked through the village I allowed the silence surrounding me as a perfect chance to clear my head. I had put my previous encounter with Kenneth out of my mind and instead was thinking about how I would be entertaining Chris after he got home from work. The now cold breeze created a perfect counterpoint to my flushed skin as I thought how naughty I could be tonight, the chill causing my arms to erupt in goosebumps and I felt the need to get back home quicker so I took a detour through the park instead of going around it.

The darkness suddenly surrounded me as I went deeper into the park, using my phone as a torch I kept myself to the path in front of me. That was when I heard a noise behind me like a shuffling sound and as I turned I saw the shape of someone walking behind me. The kids play area was only a few feet away from me and it had a large streetlamp which illuminated the playground so I hurried my steps until I was standing directly underneath it.

The figure continued it's approach and as if nothing was amiss continued to walk right past me, didn't make eye contact or even acknowledge my existance. Just continued on his way minding his own business. I shook my head and closed my eyes while supressing a nervous grin, maybe that Kenneth guy was right, perhaps I was seeing dangers where none existed. Maybe it was about time that I leaved the RU community behind and concentrate on my new relationship, my new perfect relationship with my perfect boyfriend.

As I reached the gate to the playground that was when I saw him for the first time. The rush of a body heading towards me tackling me to the ground. I hit the floor with a hard thud and felt myself being crushed by the bulk of humanity which had landed on my delicate frame. I tried to scream out but my mouth was stuffed with some sort of rag, not that I was going to let that stop me. I knew what this was. I knew what I needed to do and I wasn't going to be a victim of anything, not tonight, not any night.

I used all my strength to push the shadowy figure away from me. I had read so many stories about the victim just letting an attack happen. This wasn't a story, this was real life and I was stronger than that. I kicked with my legs as hard as I could, hoping I would connect with some sensitive part of his body, if I was lucky I might hit him in the groin and that would be my chance to get away from him. Thrusting my head about and using my tongue to push the rag out of my mouth I screamed as loud as I could hoping to attract the attention of anyone who might be about at this time of night, someone must be nearby who would help me. I remembered what I had been told in school about if you are ever attacked and started to scream out the word that always attracts attention.

"Fire! Fire! Help fire!" I shouted as loud as I could, it was one of those things in life. People don't want to get involved in stuff that doesn't concern them. A cry to signal a mugging or rape would be ignored, it doesn't concern a stranger but a fire might effect them, no one can ignore that call.

The feeling of a fist hitting the side of my head was the first thing that slowed me down and wasn't what I was expecting. Yes in real life the victim fights back, but so does the perpertrator. A second punch rocked me and then a third and I felt the warmth of blood trickle from my lip as he held me in place with his hand around my neck. My senses becoming dizzy and my punches losing their strength as I struggled to take breath into my lungs. I felt like I was going to die and considering what I assumed was going to take place if my body gave out on me, maybe death would be the preferable option.

The figure moved his face close to me, the shadows created by the single light which now seemed so far away made the man look more scary than before. He removed the hat and held a knife up to my face, the light reflecting off of it illuminated his face. Maybe it was a trick of the light, maybe it was the way his hair was or perhaps it was my dazed state but it looked like he had a pair of horns from his head. Either way, in my mind for now and forever, he was the devil and the devil had a name.

"Kenneth." I whispered as his lips touched my cheek giving me a kiss. The tip of the blade pressed deep into my shoulder slightly penetrating my skin as if it were another hand holding me down.

"Perhaps I am," he laughed kissing my face and licking the blood away from my lips. "Or maybe I'm Jackson from Chicago. Or perhaps Richard from Australia or maybe I'm Kelly from Glasgow. That's the magic of annonomous email communications. I can be anyone I want from anywhere I want. Maybe I was messaging you earlier on the bus my princess."

My eyes filled with tears as his saliva stuck to my face and the blade cut deeper into my flesh. How could I have been so stupid to have given so much information out to people about my personal life, especially after what happened to me all those years ago. But they were my friends, we had been chatting for months. I couldn't believe one of them was capable of this, had I encouraged this, was this my fault?

He got off me and I filled my lungs with oxygen as fast as I could, if my head was working properly I should have run as fast as my legs could carry me instead I felt like my limbs were jelly. I tried to get to my feet but could only curl my body into a fetal position as I wanted to turn myself away from him.

"I must admit this isn't how I wanted this to happen. I wanted to take you out and explore fantasies with you but you had to push it didn't you. In fact, I'm doing you a favour. They say you can only write what you know so after tonight your rape stories will be the stuff of legends!" Kenneth said as he picked me up by my arm and dragged me like a rag doll across the playground. The gravel ripping my tights and cutting my legs causing me to whimper like a wounded animal as we moved closer towards the slide that was the main feature of the playground.

The metalic structure looked like a living creature ready to engulf me. He flung me onto the slide and I felt the cold steel touch my exposed shoulders and legs. The way I had been positioned my dress had ridden up so my thighs were exposed and my bottom felt the disturbing cold burn of this formerly innocent apertatus. I couldn't believe how Kenneth had taken this pleasurable sanctuary which I had spent many hours of childhood playing and was turning it into a instrument of hate and destruction.

I looked around trying to figure out a way to escape but all I could see was the street lamp reflecting off everything in the playground. Swings, climbing frames, see-saw's and merry-go-rounds all suddenly refracting the light creating multiple light sources, all of them looking like eyes watching me getting violated. Watching and waiting.

I felt his hands crawling up my legs, the way his fingers played with the ladders in my tights, tearing them open to reveal my flesh to the dark cold night. He slipped a finger inside them and stroked my skin causing me to vibrate in fear and revulsion. I looked into his face and saw his mouth wide open, licking his lips as he pressed deeper into the hole in my tights, crawling up my leg like a leech struggling to get to the best position on my slender thigh in order to drain the most blood from me. The sound of the nylon ripping creating a counter to my heavy breathing and sobbing which echoed through the night sky. No other sounds could be heard, it was as if the wildlife which normally ruled this park were embarrassed to be here and had abandoned me. Abandon all hope ye who enter filled my mind as his breathing picked up and his lips clasped down onto my shoulder and began to kiss my neck.

"You like this don't you?" He whispered between kisses as if trying to tempt me into taking him as my lover.

His spare hand pulled down the top of my dress and his tongue moved to begin licking the top of my breasts. My plain black bra bulging against the combined weight of his body and his hand pushing my breasts up and out until eventually he pulls one of my huge boobs out of its protection and begins to feast upon it, licking and sucking the nipple to try and make it respond to his touch.

The sound of his slurping and mumbling as he took me in his mouth was nothing compared to the sound of my tights ripping apart and removing the last battalion of protection that my underwear had from his expoloring fingers. I felt the touch of fingers against my knickers and as if being given a second chance was able to scream out one more time in the hope that someone was going to come to my aid.

As the familiar feeling of the knife touched my open wound I shut my mouth and screamed internally.

Then I closed my eyes.

"Get away from her!" A voice shouted out and I heard footsteps running towards me.

It was Chris, my wonderful, valiant and perfect Chris! My boyfriend who once again was coming to my aid, once again was going to save me. I felt Kenneth be pulled from my prone body and the sound of punches raining down with Chris calling him all the words under the sun. I then felt him pick me up and pull me to him, I wanted him to take me away from this hell. Thank you Chris for being here, thank you for saving me, thank you for...

CRACK!!! The sound of the back of my head smashing against the slide caused my daydream to end and I opened my eyes again to the realisation that no one was going to come to my aid, no one was going to save me. Chris wasn't coming for me this time, my dream wasn't coming true. This was not a fantasy, this was real life and real life was harsh. My hell was about to begin anew as his fingers moved my knickers to one side and pressed against my vagina.

To Be Continued....  
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 09:13:56 AM by Rachel_Thornton »

carhamgrater
Re: The Price Of Fame Chapter two added 1st December
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2018, 02:43:27 PM »
God damn was that well worth the wait! I still at the stage of wanting to fly over find you and protect you, now even more that the last chapter.  God I hope the last attacker isn't your boyfriend! Love the tension your building as each chapter progresses!

SheerHose33
Re: The Price Of Fame Chapter two added 1st December
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2018, 05:32:26 AM »
What a sizzling read!! after reading the first part was eagerly ancipating more! And you certainly delivered!! Merit earned!!

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2019, 09:09:09 AM »
Chapter Three

The first thing I felt was his nails digging into my internal canal. I hadn’t noticed before just how long and sharp they were, his thrusting into me was causing me more pain than I had thought possible. I bit my lip to try and stifle the scream I could feel growing inside my throat. My eyes closed and as I squeezed them shut I could feel the tears being pressed out.

“Open those fucking eyes Rachel!” Kenneth said to me, his voice more of a growl than something a human would utter. “I want you to see the man who is going to make you a star. Imagine when you write your next story how much fresh information you're going to have. Think of the merits you're going to get! You might even get out of the shadow of a real writer.” He laughed at the last bit and could see my eyes pleading with him to stop this.

His fingers felt worn and coarse as they entered my body, the lack of lubrication made the act much more painful until I felt a wetness coming from my body. I tried to look down, shock was over my face as I contemplated if I had become moist for this beast. It felt different though and as I looked down I could see the dark colour beginning to run down the metal slide. His brutal assault with his nails had cut me internally and I was bleeding out slightly.

He pressed his lips to my neck and commenced a series of licks and kisses across my skin. My body had frozen in fright, the tightness I felt inside the sides of the slide kept me in place and I tried not to respond to the flutter of his tongue as it slid around my shoulder blades and up my neck towards my ear. Kenneth then bit the bottom of my earlobe  and pulled it downwards. I couldn’t move if I had wanted to, he had hit my pressure point where I love to be kissed. He had done his research and knew everything I was into. The actions that would make me weak for any man were being abused by someone I had though was a friend and had become an enemy in the snap of a finger.

Kenneth removed his fingers from my body and held them up for me to see, they were discoloured even in the blanket of the night and as he pressed them to my lips I tried to turn my face away.

Putting the handle of the knife in his mouth his hand gripped me under my chin and squeezed my jaw until I opened my mouth, within a second his fingers were exploring the back of my throat and the metallic taste of blood, my blood, blood from my most precious of places was being smeared over my lips and face. I could only imagine what I was looking like.

“You look like a fucking clown!” Kenneth said as if reading my thoughts. The knife removed from his mouth and back in his hand “Seems appropriate enough though doesn’t it, after all you’ve always been a joke haven’t you! An object to be humoured!"”

Kenneth’s words touched every pressure point I had and triggered the paranoia that had been lingering for so long whilst I had been enjoying my success. I wanted to ask him so much where he had been, who he was and why he would want to do this to me. I had only ever been friendly to people online and now I was being forced to pay the ultimate price for my friendship.

I felt Kenneth take my legs and place them over the sides of the slide. My body still wedged inside and my arms and legs dangling over the raised barriers that would form protection for someone using this as it was intended. He moved his hands and dropped the knife to the ground. I guess he knew he didn’t need it any more. Why would he, I was already beaten.

The sound of his zipper going down sounded louder than a freight train. It was the ultimate realisation that I was going to be raped. He could barely keep his smile off his face, the slight trickle of drool was emerging from his lips as he shuffled his jeans down his hips and I felt the solid, hard, fleshy member press against my leg. As he shuffled further I felt him rip my tights further to accommodate his entry into me.

“Here we go princess. Ready for your next ‘Must Read Story’. Make sure you write down all your memories, your readers love description.” Kenneth said as he pushes his manhood into my body. I attempted to cry out and felt his hand cover my mouth. I screamed into his hand and tried to thrash my body, anything to stop his entry into me. I had a boyfriend, I had gotten over my issues, now it was all crashing down around me. All I could say was a muffled “help me”.

I was astounded at how easily he entered my body. Obviously my womanhood had been lubricated enough to give him access. He began to thrust into me. His hands gripping at my breasts pulling the bra apart. The feeling of his lips touched my breast and he flicked my nipples with his tongue. I felt them begin to harden under his touch and I was disgusted at myself. How could I allow my body to do this. Why was I so weak?

Kenneth moved his head upwards and pressed a kiss into my lips. I kept my mouth shut but his sharp nails digging into my right bosom caused me to cry out and it let him enter my mouth. Once he was in there was no getting him out. His tongue exploring my mouth, his shaft claiming my sex. He was in me totally. He owned me.

The motions began to pick up and I felt myself begin to seize up. My eyes darted from side to side and I tried to think of anything to concentrate on apart from where I was. Could I deny the orgasm that was building inside me? I must do. It’s all I have left of myself. I started to count the stars on the bench. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Each one a reminder that I was being treated like a victim.

Rachel_Thornton was being raped. I tried to forget it, tried to convince myself that it’s not really me being raped. It’s Rachel_Thornton being raped. I could distance myself from it. If she had an orgasm that would be ok, she would enjoy it. I began to form a story premise in my mind for it. It wasn’t me I kept thinking as I felt my inner walls clench down into him as my body did what it was designed to and show appreciation for sexual stimulus.

“Good girl. Just imagine, Rachel Thornton is coming for me! I’m going to ask you how your day was when I next get online. I’m going to read your reply and know your a lying little whore when you say how you had a nice day at work and nothing important happened today. You will deny this moment. You will not know who of your buddies I am and it will always be in your mind as you share something are you telling me. I own you Rachel. You will never be alone in RU again. You will always have this!” Kenneth ranted at me as he pounded into my body, the orgasm I have for him being the final step he needed and I felt him seize up and the twitching of his member inside my body before he exploded inside me.

Kenneth roared to the heavens when he should have been looking toward hell and I felt myself being filled with his seed. I tried to calculate in my mind my ovulation cycle which was a thought that had obviously passed through Kenneth’s mind.

“I know you want a baby as well, got the names picked out and everything. You can tell them the story of how you got knocked up. You might even write  about it as well.” He sneered as he pulled out of my used and vulnerable body.

Kenneth stood upright and zipped himself up. His belt was secured and he lit a after sex cigarette. In between my sobs I looked up at him. He was smiling at me and I felt more hatred for him than ever before. I hated everything about him and I began to curve up into a ball as best I could. Trying to avoid the feelings between my leg as I sensed the filth he had deposited emerge from me.

I felt something hit my head and I looked up, my mobile phone had been thrown at me. He was taunting me now with my threat of going to the police.

“There you are, it’s in your hands now. Do you accept what’s happened like a good little girl or do you call the police? Do you let them investigate your life? Read your stories, learn your secrets? Its a small village and you will be known forever as “That woman who wrote about rape.” Can’t imagine that will go down well do you?” Kenneth said, the joy from his face at what he had done and the position he had put me in will stay with me forever.

I looked up at him knowing that he had won. I would never find out who he was. He would probably message me tomorrow and I would reply to him as if nothing had happened. He walked up to me and kissed me on the forehead before extinguishing his cigarette beside my face. With a smile and wink he turned and left the park leaving me to wallow in my misery.

I held my phone in my hand wondering what to do. He could be caught and I would be happy. But then it would get out. The girl who was raped in the park. The sympathy would start. Then the press would investigate, my stories would be revealed, the sympathy would be replaced with distrust. She must have deserved it, she fantasised about it, she wanted it to make her stories better. Those looks would become rumours and I would be the village slut. My mind was made up.

I punched the numbers into the phone and waited for the reply. I didn’t have to wait long.

“Hi Chris, it’s me. Look I’m just by the park and wanted you to come meet me. I’ve fallen over and hurt myself a bit.” I told the lies with my eyes clenched shut. I had to believe them if he was going to.

I told him that I loved him and would see him soon. He told me he missed me and was looking forward to making love to me.

Sex was the furthest thing from my mind but I had never resisted him before and if I was pregnant from Kenneth at least the dates would match up. I would play my part for my boyfriend and let him have me. Rachel would once more go away and Rachel_Thornton would come out to play. The slut would enjoy herself and write about it and watch the merits go up.

That’s what I had to live for now. That really is The Price Of Fame.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 09:43:41 AM by Rachel_Thornton »

SheerHose33
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2019, 09:21:33 AM »
A very harrowing and painful read. Almost real. Great detail and the rape scene was brutal
“Ready for your next Must Read Story” wow what lines to use
Congrats on hitting triggers and continuing to amaze us with your mind and works
Merit from me

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1090
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2019, 09:47:51 AM »
Thank you for continuing this story, Rachel.

Rachel_Thornton was being raped. I tried to forget it, tried to convince myself that it’s not really me being raped. It’s Rachel_Thornton being raped. I could distance myself from it. If she had an orgasm that would be ok, she would enjoy it. I began to form a story premise in my mind for it. It wasn’t me I kept thinking as I felt my inner walls clench down into him as my body did what it was designed to and show appreciation for sexual stimulus.

Loved this part! As a defense mechanism, you pretend that it's NOT you being raped, but your online alter-ego! You're even planning a story in your head, as you lie there. You're amazing, my British girl!

carhamgrater
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2019, 10:33:59 AM »
Using the various comment given to you about your stories in your stories was genius! How you justified not calling the police due to how you would be perceived was true to any female wen raped, his taunting you spot on. Only way it could have been more humiliating would have been if he kissed you and blew smoke into your mouth then a final taunt "Can't wait to read this so I can give you a merit for the details!"  Thank you for having the courage to write and post this chapter that cements your ELITE writer status. Already awarded you a merit  and guarantee more in the future!

dawnamber
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2019, 11:16:09 AM »
ugh.. it's always nice coming back in, to catch up on stories..but sheesh Rachel... I should not have came in so late. So... the puddle of goo on the story is from me...sorry :emot_thedrool.gif:

Offline Spade71
  • Junior
  • Merits 294
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2019, 11:52:14 AM »
Rachel great story.  You really have a gift for fleshing out characters. Amazing