Author Topic: Slapped!  (Read 1917 times)

carhamgrater
Slapped!
« on: October 31, 2018, 01:03:55 PM »
As per usual the author of this piece of fiction does not condone any kind of violence against Females. If you can't tell the difference between fictional accounts and real life abuse of females get help before the legal establishment teaches you first hand!

The following contains elements of forced Impregnation. If such ideas offend you read no further!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SLAP!!

The whole ER came to a standstill for a few minutes as “If you do that again you won’t need a doctor!” sound gradually came back to the ER “You’ll need a pine box do I make myself clear. The sound of curtain rollers sliding back, a muttered “fucking bastard!” Making my way back to the nurse’s station seeing two of my coworkers trying to hide a smile “I swear if that prick grabs my ass again I’m giving him a colonic and locking the door to the bathroom!”

They just giggle at me as I take my seat “I don’t suppose either of you want to switch a patient with me?” Their expression told me all, the look of hell no was written in big bold letters all over their faces. Looking at my watch only a measly five hours to go before I was gone for a day off, Christ seven Am wouldn’t come fast enough for me.

At least the next hour went by without anymore incidents. The only time I have to deal with Mr. Groper again was to take the hourly reading of his blood pressure and pulse. As I enter he surprises me by sitting upright, on his hands, a timid look on his face. He’s quiet as I go about my work, two minutes in and out without so much as a grunt when the cuff fills a little too much. As I leave I’m thinking maybe he’s learned his lesson.

The rest of the shift passes in pleasure, as seven chimes rings from my watch, I collect my stuff and leave. As far as I was concerned the whole place could explode and I wouldn’t care until I was due back in on Thursday evening!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SLAP!!

The whole ER came to a standstill for a few minutes as “If you do that again you won’t need a doctor!” sound gradually came back to the ER “You’ll need a pine box do I make myself clear. The sound of curtain rollers sliding back, she storms out muttering “fucking bastard!”

I lay there shocked the side of my face stinging where her palm stuck me. Fuck I did was cup her ass in her scrubs. Christ I couldn’t see if she had an ass, her scrubs were that loose fitting. I mean it’s not like I could view down her scrubs pants like I glimpsed down her top when she bent over me. Hell she should be thankful that I was showing her some attention, I bet with an attitude like hers she didn’t get much at all!

All I knew for sure was when she came back to me I wouldn’t show her any attention at all. To me she was an non-entity, only there to make my life painful. An hour later she returns to place a blood pressure cuff on my left arm, a pulse meter on my middle finger of the same hand. The damn thing powered up twice but I don’t say anything so i don’t get slapped again.

Two more hours pass and someone new takes my vitals, then I’m released unto the custody of an officer and taken to the local precinct where I’m charged with a DUI and an charge of assaulting a police officer

“Hey what about the nurse who slapped me is she going to get away with that?”

“I have no idea what your talking about!” of course those fucking pricks protect each other when it one of them versus an everyday guy. Well I would get even with the little bitch, probably not today but I would in the near future, you could lay money on that!” Signing the ticket saying I would appear in court on the date requested I’m released on my own recognizance. That was six weeks ago…..!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I look around my own homemade dungeon in my basement, marvelling at my work after seeing a certain video on Xnxx that got me thinking that it was the perfect way to get even with that stuck up nurse. Now the only thing I need was a way to get her here without anyone’s knowledge.

That was solved by my friend John who worked in the same hospital. He got me both her schedule and a hypodermic needle of Midazolam, enough to make he pass out so I could get her to my place without incident. Checking her work schedule I see that she was off on Halloween, a perfect time to grab her!, masked so even if someone should see us they couldn’t identify me!

Hanging out in the Nurse’s parking lot, keeping to the shadows as much as possible I see her walk out the door coming towards me. I’m about to pounce when the headlights of a incoming truck stops me

“Morning Regina, done for the day?”

“Yeah Jerry done until Thursday night!” Great now if the asshole Jerry would fuck off I could have my revenge on her for a solid day. Finally he does just that but of course she’s at her car, rummaging around for her keys. I make my move running at her from the shadows, getting close enough to stick her with the needle, Depressing the plunger empting it all into her bicep through her scrub sleeve. She screams “OW!”  
As I grab her, taking her in my arms, getting her keys away from her as she slowly subcomes to the Midazolam. Eventually going limp in my arms as I get her back door open.

With her lying on the back seat I belt her in then climb in behind the wheel and drive us out of there. Twenty eight minutes later I’m parking her car in my garage, as the door closes I get her out, taking her through the house to the basement when I strip her before shackling her to the frame I got off a web site, kind of like a giant picture frame in a spreadeagle . It give me perfect access to her front or back the way I have it placed in the middle of the room, suspended by chains of an inch thick chainlinks.

Stepping back I survey my tormentor, just as i imagined she had a cute pert little ass which was perfectly
understandable considering she has 32b tit and was just under the five foot five mark in height. As I look I can’t help but to reach out and touch her little breasts, working them until her nipples started to stand erect. Checking my watch I see that if John got it right then she should be coming to soon. I decide to go upstairs and wait in comfort, smiling at what I think would be one hell of a show when she realized that she wasn’t home nor free to move.

Upstairs I get a beer and my laptop, opening both, taking a swig as the laptop boots up. When it’s ready I bring up the camera feed from the basement. A running clock in the lower right hand corner runs a continuous timer, which shows at the hour twenty mark her shaking her head as if trying to loosen the cobwebs from it. Just as I thought she starts with her arms, rattling the chains of the whole frame trying to get loose. Her legs starts the frame swinging to and fro, then I hear her attempt to call out.

“WHaaa, were am eye!” Groggy! Like John said she would be I get up and grab a glass of cold water before returning to the basement. As i come down the stairs she see me, her eyes focusing on me slowly, that chains rattling as she tries to move her arms and legs all at once.

“Say your energy Nurse Black, or can I call you Regina?” Moving closer, reaching out to stabilize the swinging frame. She tries to say something but this time i cut her off “Doesn’t matter what I call you. Before I let you go you’ll be screaming God before i’m done with you!”

“Yo fuk basrd!”

“Recognize me do you?” Swinging my right hand, striking her right cheek with a solid slap like she did me that night in the ER. Her head jerks to the right, tears comes to her eyes as her cheek reddens. “Well now’s as good a time as any to get you going!” Moving away from her, going over to a cabinet, taking out a black unit connected to a long cord, topped with a egg shaped solid object.

Returning to her I start it in motion, the sound of buzzing coming to our ears, her eyes widen as she recognizes what it was and realized what I planned to do. Setting the box on the floor just below the frame, I take the egg shape pressing it against her vulva as it’s vibrating “Does that make you horny?” dropping it still on as i go back to the cabinet and grab a roll of medical tape, returning to her, ripping off a long strand of tape. Picking up the vibrating egg shape pushing it inside her pussy lips before taping it close. I add another four pieces of tape to make sure the egg couldn’t slip out.

“When I think your ready for something real in you I’ll come back!” making my way to the stairs as I hear her cry out

“Please I didn’t mean to slap you!” through tears “Can we talk about what happened?”

“The only thing I want to hear is you begging to be fucked by me!” Going up the stairs not catching the word she screamed out as I shut the door. Back to the camera feed I go after getting another beer. Switching from a single camera picture to a two camera view, front and back. The view of her small perky ass shaking as the egg does it jobs helps to gets me hard. It’s hard to tell of her breathing was changing but then it only been a few minutes since I hook her up. In my mind she needed a good half hour of stimulation before she would need the real thing in her.

Raising up the volume on the camera’s audio feed I hear, “Please don’t leave me here like this!” The microphone is sensitive enough to pick up her low moans of pleasure over the rattling of the chains as she tries to dislodge the vibrator. Looking to the running clock I see it’s been about fifteen minutes since I left her like this, maybe it was time to return to her.

Getting up going back downstairs I hear the chains rattling against the frame, I see it swing a bit but most importantly I heard the moans of pleasure coming from Regina. Yes my revenge was going very well but I wanted a little more from her, I wanted both moans of pleasure and pain. As she sees me she starts to plead with me, but I ignore her words instead I go behind the frame and raise my left hand to her pert little ass.

A quick swing and my palm contacts with the left cheek fully, not super hard nor for a long time, but then it was just the first of many I wanted to give her. “Ow!, Why did you do that?” Smiling as i readied the next swing, pulling back a little further before letting it come forth. Again the air is rendered by the sound of my open palm contacting her now pinking flesh. Over eight more solid whacks struck her flesh before i stopped to inspect how red it was. Like a bad sunburn her left asscheek was a deep red colour, time to turn my attention onto her right, after all she should have a matching pair shouldn’t she?

Walking back in front of her I reach out to the tape, it was moist to the touch of my fingertips “Has someone got something to tell me?” Regina through tears of pain and humiliation keeps quiet “No! well then I’ll just have to tan your right asscheek until it matches your left one!

“Alright I came!” Her sobbing grew softer “Please don’t hit my ass anymore!” her head lowered until her chin was touching the upper part of her chest “I came!”

Lifting her head, “What only once?” letting it flop back to her chest, going to the box “Oh silly me i’ve only set it to half power!” Sliding the dial all the way to the right sending the cord back and forth like it was possessed. “Let’s see how many times you’ll cum now Regina?”

With a bigger smile on my face I go to her right to begin administering her next spanking. Just like the left it took tem solid strikes to redden the flesh, eliciting cries of both pleasure and pain from her. And soon I couldn’t believe it a small puddle under her on the floor. Moisture dripping down her legs, dripping off the frame and from the tape it self. Seeing that I had to goad her more.

“You like being spanked while a vibrator is vibrating your clit Regina?” A weak “no!” my only response from her. I reach for the tape and pull it off as gently as i could then move back in front of her.

“Well your pussy is tell me different!” cupping it with my left hand, rubbing it to coat my hand with her juice. Raising it up to her “Want a taste of what you don’t like?” She moves her head trying to avoid my hand “Lick it Regina!” Covering her mouth and nose so she really has no option but to do so. I feel her tongue on the palm of my hand. Moving up and down in different places “You want to be fucked don’t you Regina?”

Another weak “No. please let me go!” followed eventually by “You taught me how wrong it was to slap you!”

“Oh my dear Regina I’m afraid that I haven’t taught you anything yet!” Once more moving behind her  letting her believe that I planned to do something else to her, instead I release the chains holding the frame. As it lowers to the floor I help to lower it to a horizontal position then I loosen the chains holding her legs, then her arms

With her free She ties to close her legs, crying out pain as the muscles  of her thighs ache from being so wide apart for so long. The muscles of her shoulders ache just as bad and no matter how she tried to arch her ass up I knew that it was hurting her just as bad. “I bet you like both a hot bath and to be away from here right Regina?”

She look up at me, a weak “Yes!”

“Well you know what you have to do then?” Her lower lip starts to tremble, she starts to form the words i want to hear, Just as I thought I was going to hear then she shudders and cums once more from the vibrator still inside her. This one did make her cry out

“Oh god please turn it off, I can’t take it anymore!” Now my cock was rock hard and I decided that she was going to have it in her as part of my revenge on her. Pulling the egg out of her with my right hand, lowering my zipper with my left, fishing my cock out letting her get a real good look at it before I decided to shove it into her.

Undoing the button on my pants, letting them slide to the floor I move to mount her, my weight pressing her down onto the hard floor of the basement. She cries out in pain from the combination of the stinging in her ass and my cock as I thrust it completely into her pussy

“Oh god not that!”  As I thrusted in and of of her, not care that I was hurting her  or causing her discomfort when I pushed her ass hard against the floor after she instinctively thrusted her hip up to me my downwards thrusts. A good ten minutes pass before I get the tell tale feeling in my crotch that I was finally going to anoint her with hat would be the first of multiple loads of my sperm.

“Oh fuck yes take it Regina!” The only warning I gave her

“No not in me, I’m ovulating!”

"Then you and me are going to have some good looking kids!” For some reason I just couldn’t resist taking a cheap shot “I hope if it’s a girl that he takes after my side of the DNA combination and grows some tits!” As I slide out of her, getting up  I look down on her thinking that I could do worse than her. As she curls up into a fetal position i reattach the chains to her legs, then raise the frame so she was laying with all my sperm going deeper into her rather than spilling out.

Nine months later I have a med student who I cause stealing drugs from a clinic on hand in case Regina has problems with the birth of our child. I still can’t believe that no one has tried to find her since the end of the first month when I grabbed her.

“Push!” Looking at her, her face soaked with sweat from her extrusions, “We are almost there!” She lays back then  “Last push so make it a big one!”  A few seconds then and it’s all over!” A minute later I hear the cries of a newborn baby

“Well is it a boy or girl Doug?”

“A boy Graeme!”

“Great how soon before I can start fucking Regina pussy again?”

The End
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 01:09:56 PM by carhamgrater »

dawnamber
Re: Slapped!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 05:00:30 PM »
cums on this story

Morgan98
Re: Slapped!
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 05:12:54 PM »
My god this was sexy Dawn, I agree. Nice job carhamgrater!!!