Author Topic: Collecting The Rent: Rachel's Story  (Read 14376 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
Collecting The Rent: Rachel's Story
« on: August 14, 2018, 03:47:59 PM »
WARNING!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non-consensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please stop reading. If you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. The people who commit rape are despised everywhere. No one is being hurt, and this is pure fantasy.

( forcible rape, oral, bondage, violence, noncon )

Collecting The Rent: Rachel's Story

An original story by Vile8r.  

NOTE: This story is all fiction although it does feature a member of this site, but with her full consent and participation. Thank you Rachel_t, for allowing me to use you as inspiration.

Chapter One:

Rachel Truscott was not having a good day. Her shift at the strip club, ‘Pussycatz Playhouse’, where she worked as a waitress, had started out bad right from the start. First off, it was a Friday night, which was always busy at the best of times.

But this weekend, some big business convention was going on in town. The two hotels across the street were full of drunken, horny convention-goers, and lots of them came over to Pussycatz. The extremely pretty 28 year-old lost count of how many times she was grabbed and groped as she served drinks. One guy even had the audacity to slide his hand right under her skirt and squeeze the inside of her thigh.

He got kicked out of the club for his brazen-ness. It was one thing to get a slap or a pinch on the ass, but going under her skirt, well, that crossed the line! She also lost count that night of how many times she was propositioned for money.

She mused to herself, that were her morals set a little lower, she could have made some good money going back to a hotel room with some drunken businessmen, who were also most likely married! But while she did know some girls who would have jumped at the opportunity, Rachel was not one of them. She was not that kind of a girl!

On top of the club being so busy, then one of the other girls phoned in sick, so Rachel had to do double-duty to cover her area. It had kept her extremely busy…..but……she did make pretty damn good tips!
So it had been a busy, hectic shift…….but she’d made it through.

Now…..Rachel stood in the entrance of her apartment, her mouth hanging open, reading the note she’d found taped to the door. Her roommate, Clara, had suddenly decided to move out!

All of Clara’s stuff was gone from the apartment, and Rachel noted, it appeared perhaps even some of her stuff, as well!  Rachel walked over to her couch and plopped down on it. She was totally dumb-founded!
She and Clara had been roommates for three years now. And now, just like this, she up and decides to move? Without a single word of warning? The note said Clara had decided to move in with her boyfriend.

That was all well and good, but couldn’t she at least have given Rachel a bit of a heads-up?

Rachel closed her eyes and leaned back on the couch, kicking off her high heels. This was not a good situation….not a good situation at all!
The apartment they lived in wasn’t anything really special. It wasn’t in the nicest of buildings, but it was close to where she worked, only a fifteen minute commute on the bus. The neighborhood wasn’t too bad, she could at least walk down to the corner store without worrying about being mugged or raped.

The rent wasn’t exorbitant, but still, she could not manage it on her own. Not with the salary she made at the strip club.
Rachel had not always been a waitress. Oh heavens, no! She was a college graduate with a degree in business accounting. She’d had a good job working as a senior accounting clerk for a large shipping company. But a year ago, with the economy in a downturn, the company had a round of lay-offs, and Rachel found herself without a job.

She’d had a bad time finding a new job, and she and Clara had been forced to move from their old apartment building into this one, which offered lower rent. Rachel had found a waitress position open at Pussycatz Playhouse, and while it wasn’t the ideal situation, it helped pay the bills. And as she always rationalized to herself, at least she was only a waitress, and not taking her clothes off up on the stage!
Although…..Rachel knew she had the body to be a stripper if she wanted! Her boss, Mr. Castellano, had taken notice of that too, and had pressured her on more than one occasion to give stripping a try.

“Come on, baby! A chick with a body like yours……you could be up there makin’ three times the dough you’re makin’ slingin’ cocktails! This place’d be packed…..guys comin’ in to see some prime pussy like you!”

He was a rather crude pig at times, Rachel surmised, but overall, not a bad boss.

She turned back to thinking about what she would do without a roommate now to help cover the rent. Moving out was not an option. Where else would she go? She certainly wasn’t going back home.

Not to her domineering parents! Rachel’s family was actually quite well-off. Her father owned his own business, and had done very well with it over the years. Growing up, Rachel had had a pretty good, comfortable life. She’d always had nice clothes, and pretty well anything she wanted as a kid.
But her parents were control freaks and insisted on micro-managing every little aspect of her life. Her father barely spoke to her, now she had told them she worked as a waitress. She lied and told them she was a waitress at a fancy restaurant…..not a strip club…..but they still weren’t happy about it.

They felt it was a job way below her social standing. Rachel tried to explain that things were tough in the job market right now, and many companies were just simply not hiring at the moment. But the economy was showing signs of picking up and she had confidence that within another six months, she was sure she’d be able to find another job more fitting of her qualifications.

Her father had offered her a job in his company, but Rachel steadfastly refused. It was bad enough putting up with his controlling ways as her father……it would be unbearable if he was also her boss! Plus it was a matter of pride. Rachel knew if she kept diligently looking, she’d find another job. She didn’t want to get hired on at her dad’s company just because she was his daughter. She knew people would resent her for that, and she wanted no part of that.

Rachel looked at the calendar. It was only three days before the rent came due. Likely not enough time to find a new roommate. She knew she would just have to tell Mr. Humphreys, the landlord, she couldn’t make all the rent this month. She was sure he would understand. By next month, she’d likely have a new roommate and then she could get caught up. Yes, that’s what she would tell him and hope for the best.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was around 9 a.m. when there was a knock on her door. It was rent day, the day  Rachel had been dreading. She was just in the middle of making herself some toast for breakfast. She stopped what she was doing and went to answer the door.

There stood Mr. Humphreys, the landlord. He was a man in his mid-fifties. Not very tall, only about 5’ 6”, which made him slightly shorter than Rachel, who stood 5’ 7”.  He was almost as big around as he was tall, with a large protruding gut. He had a small piggish face, with squinty eyes and a wide nose. He was mostly bald, with a  few clumps of greying, scraggly hair still clinging to the top of his scalp.

He reminded her a lot of a teacher she had in high school, Mr. Fairchild. He was a fat old man too, who enjoyed peeking down girls’ blouses.
Altogether, her landlord was a rather repulsive man, in Rachel’s view. She hated having to look at him, much less talk to him as well.
“Good morning, Miss Truscott,” he said in a wheezy voice.

He wiped sweat from him forehead with the sleeve of his dirty sweater. Mr. Humphreys was one of those people who seemed to perpetually sweat, no matter whether it was hot or cold.

“Good morning, sir,” she replied.

She was suddenly quite self-conscious of his leering stare and realized she was still dressed in her night clothes , which consisted only of a t-shirt and bikini panties. The t-shirt came down to barely cover her butt, and it was almost a size too small for her, clinging tightly around her ample 34D breasts. She wore no bra, and was certain he could probably see her nipples quite easily through the thin fabric.

She nervously tugged at the bottom edge of the t-shirt, thinking she could somehow stretch it to cover her up more. His eyes wandered across her body, and he gave a thin smile. Rachel gave a slight shudder, imagining the vile thoughts likely going through this pig’s mind at that moment.

“You are aware of what day this is?” Mr.Humphreys asked.

“Yes, yes….I am,” Rachel said, as she grabbed an envelope off a small stand by the door and handed it to the landlord. “But, ummm, there is something I need to talk to you about.”

“Oh?” he said, raising an eyebrow. He was counting the money inside the envelope, then looked up at her.  “This is only half!”

“I-I know….,” Rachel stammered. “And that’s what I needed to talk to you about. Ummm…..Clara moved out on me…..and I no longer have a roommate…. I can only give you half the rent right now.”

Mr. Humphreys said nothing at first, then took a deep breath. “I don’t like that,” he replied. “When can I expect to see the other half?”

“Well,” Rachel carefully said. “I’m hoping I can find another roommate very soon. I mean…..I can’t afford the rent all by myself…..on the money I make. As soon as I can get another roommate……I’ll get you the rest of your money…..no problem!”

“Hmmmm,” he mused. “I have heard these stories before…..from other tenants. First they’re a couple weeks behind…..they’ll pay me at the end of the month…..then they’re a month behind….pretty soon two months behind….until I have to get mad and evict them. I hope that will not be the case with you Ms. Truscott. I would hate to lose you as a tenant…..always so pleasant to see you around.”

Yes, I’m sure you do like seeing me around, you old perv! Rachel thought.

“I promise……I will have the money soon!” she said.

Mr. Humphreys suddenly got a thoughtful look on his face, as though an idea had just popped into his head.

“You know…..Ms. Truscott…..you are a very pretty girl……very pretty indeed! I think I have an idea for how you can pay the rest of your rent.”

Rachel frowned. The look he was giving her made her extremely uneasy. Oh no, you old pig! Don’t you dare suggest I suck your cock or let you fuck me!

She was just about to say something in reply, when he continued.  “I will make you a deal. You go on a date with Reggie, and I will let the other half of the rent go.”

“Reggie?......You want me to go on a date with Reggie?” she sputtered.

Reggie Humphreys was the son of Mr. Humphreys. He was 22 years old and had just moved in a few months ago to live with his father. Mr. Humphreys had him helping out around the building doing maintenance jobs and helping collect rent.

He was only slightly less repulsive than Mr. Humphreys. Rachel had met him several times and each time felt like taking a shower afterwards.

“You want me to take Reggie out on a date?” she said again.

“Yes,” Mr. Humprehys said. “He is a good boy and yet he can never seem to find a nice girl to go on a date. All the girls are so stuck-up and tell him he is ugly and unattractive.”

Ummmm…..because he is ? Rachel mused to herself.

“But you are such a pretty girl, and he would really appreciate it…….as would I, if you’d go on a date with him. He gets so depressed all the time……it would really boost his spirits…….and you wouldn’t have to worry about paying me the rest of the rent.”

Rachel was silent. She could not believe what Mr. Humphreys was proposing. Reggie was the last  person she could ever imagine herself dating!  He was disgusting! But she supposed ……it wouldn’t hurt to just go on a date…..especially if it was going to help her get out of paying all the rent.

“All right…..” she said, reluctantly. “I will go on a date with Reggie. But…..there is NO kissing or touching or anything like that! I am NOT having sex with him.”

“That is fine, that is fine!” Mr. Humphreys said. “He just wants the company of a nice, pretty girl. He would not expect you to do anything that made you uncomfortable. Reggie is a real gentleman, he really is!”

“When would he want this date?” Rachel asked. “I have to work tonight.”

“Well, whenever is good for you,” Mr. Humphreys replied.

“I’m off Wednesday and Thursday,” she explained. “I could do it on Wednesday evening.

“That is perfect! I will let him know. Good day now, Ms. Truscott.  And once again, thank you!”

Rachel closed the door and leaned against the wall. She ran her fingers through her soft blonde hair. What kind of mess had she gotten herself into now? A date with Reggie Humphreys? Good Lord!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The week went by too fast for Rachel and soon it was Wednesday. She had received a phone call that morning. It was Reggie, just confirming that the date was still on. She was very tempted to tell him no, but realized the consequences if she cancelled. Come hell or high water, she had to do this, whether she wanted or not.
He told her he would be at her door at 6:30 p.m.

As the afternoon wore on, Rachel began preparing for the date. She had a shower and did her hair and makeup. She picked out a pair of lacy white panties and a matching bra.
Not wanting to look too slutty, and get Reggie too excited, Rachel selected a rather conservative dress from her closet. It was one she usually reserved for wearing when visiting her parents or relatives.

It was cream-colored with a high neck and short sleeves. It came down to just a few inches above her knees. It did show off her legs a bit, but without being too form-fitting. She wore no thigh-high stockings or nylons, which she often did when dressing for work.
On her feet she wore a pair of matching low-heeled sandals that were the same color as her dress. Rachel admired herself in the mirror. She had to admit, she looked more like a Sunday School teacher in this outfit than someone going out on a date. But for Reggie Humphreys, she wasn’t giving him any ideas.

She spritzed a bit of her favorite perfume on her and looked at the clock. It was 6:20. Reggie would be showing up at any minute.
Right on time, she heard the knock at the door. Rachel suddenly realized, her hands were shaking a little bit as she answered the door. There was Reggie!

He was slightly better-looking than his father, but not by a lot. He was certainly taller, nearly six feet. He had thick black hair and a swarthy complexion. He was fat, but not quite as obese as his father. He did still have the piggish facial features, but his nose wasn’t as wide and he had a black mustache, covering his upper lip.

He wore clean denim jeans and a white button-up shirt. Rachel had to admit, it was a pleasant change from his usual outfit of sloppy sweatpants and t-shirts that she usually saw him in.
Reggie looked her up and down, giving a disapproving sneer.

“What the fuck is this, Rachel? I ain’t dating my goddamn grandmother!”

“Why? What’s wrong?” Rachel asked, puzzled.

“That dress!” Reggie said, pointing at her. “Dad said you were gonna be dressed sexy. That ain’t fucking sexy!”

“There’s nothing wrong with this outfit,” Rachel angrily retorted. “I’m not getting dressed again.” Just as she expected, he was being a boor right from the start.

“Oh….all right,” Reggie pouted. “But I’ll be telling dad you didn’t do what you were supposed to!”

“I never told him I’d dress sexy for you,” she shot back.

“Well, you work in a goddam stripper bar,” he said. “You should know how to dress sexy!”

“Yeah…as a waitress,” Rachel said. “NOT a stripper!”

“Let’s go,” Reggie said.

They walked down to the ground floor and out to his car. Rachel was relieved that she spotted no other residents in the hallways. It would be very humiliating for someone to spot her with Reggie.
Reggie’s car was an old four-door Volkswagen Jetta, that Rachel figured had to be at least ten years old. It was brown with patches of rust all over it. Reggie held the door open for Rachel as she got in.

The night actually went fairly well. Reggie took her to a popular local restaurant, Chartier’s. It wasn’t really fancy, but Rachel supposed it was better than Olive Garden or Applebee’s.

When she was ordering her food, Reggie said to her, “Now you don’t need to be a cheap date. I got enough money, so you make sure you order something good off the menu.”

“I don’t know, Reggie,” Rachel said, looking at the menu. “I really will just have a salad.”

“No damn way!” he argued. “Lobster! You like lobster, don’t you?”

“I do, yes,” she replied, sheepishly.

“Then that’s what you’re having! People see a pretty girl with me, I’m not having them think I’m cheap or anything.”

She could tell from all this, that Reggie, in spite of his looks, had quite an ego. Rachel ended up ordering the lobster, and it was very delicious. He also made her order dessert, which Rachel hardly ever did. It was Black Forest cake with ice cream and it also was very tasty.
When they finally left the restaurant, Rachel felt more stuffed than she ever had! Normally, she ate, as her father liked to say, like a sparrow. This was the biggest meal she’d eaten since Christmas.

After the supper, Reggie took her to a movie theatre. Again, this was something Rachel didn’t do often on her own. Working nights didn’t allow her much time to go to movies anyway, plus it was expensive. Usually if there was a movie she wanted to really see, she would stream it on Netflix.
They found a couple seats and sat down to wait for the movie to start. That was when he got touchy. The lights had just went down for the beginning of the film and suddenly, Rachel felt a warm hand on her bare thigh, just above her knee.

“Ummm, excuse me?” she whispered.

“What? I’m putting my hand on your leg,” Reggie said. “That’s a problem?”

“Yes, it is,” Rachel said. “Please take it off. You’re making me uncomfortable.”

“Can I put my arm around your shoulder then?” he asked.

Rachel hesitated for a moment, then answered, ”Okay…..yes you can do that. But keep it on my shoulder. No lower!”

Reggie moved his hand off her leg, and put a big meaty arm around her, keeping his hand up on her shoulder.

“You work at a strip club, I’m sure lots of guys touch you. Don’t know what the problem was with my hand on your leg, but I’ll keep it up here.”

Again, Rachel noted, he was mentioning the strip club. She could only imagine what he thought went on there. He acted like she was some kind of prostitute who just let men do whatever they wanted with her. Which was certainly NOT the case!

As the movie went on, Rachel knew in the back of her mind, before the night was over, Reggie was going to be looking for more. And she wasn’t going to give it to him! She didn’t know what the hell his father had told him to expect from this date, but she had an idea……and all Rachel knew was, it wasn’t going to happen.

She had her can of pepper spray in her purse. She’d use it if she had to. When she first started at the strip club, one of the other waitresses told her to get some. It was not unheard of for a girl to get accosted in the parking lot after her shift by some horny, perverted customer who had spent the night watching strippers and decided he needed to relieve some sexual frustration.

Rachel was fortunate in not having to use it…..yet! But she always had it with her. Tonight might be a time it could come in handy.

The movie ended, and the couple left the theatre. It was a beautiful, warm summer evening. The sun was setting but there was still some twilight.
Reggie held the door for Rachel again as they got in the car. They began to drive away. She noticed, they weren’t going in the direction towards home.

“Where are we going now?” she asked, with just a twinge of nervousness in her voice.

“It’s such a nice evening,” he said. “I thought you might just like to go for a little drive.”

“Yeah…..okay….But I have to get up early,” she lied. “I don’t want to be too late getting home.”

“Oh, you won’t be,” he said.

As they drove, Rachel noticed him stealing frequent glances over at her. His eyes constantly looked downward, towards her legs. She noticed that her dress had ridden up on her legs a bit as she sat in the passenger seat, showing a little more thigh than she really preferred. Self-consciously, she tugged at the hem of her dress, trying to cover her legs as much as she could.

He pulled down a lane that ran between rows of tall trees, and soon they came out into a clearing near a small duck pond. Reggie parked on a bit of a rise and they could see quite a bit of the city spread out below them. Rachel knew they were in an area of the city called The Meadows.

It was comprised of several small parks and ponds, all connected by walking and biking trails. During the daytime, it was a popular place for people to come and have picnics and go for nature walks. Rachel remembered her parents bringing her and her older sister, Sophia, there as kids. They had a lot of fun feeding the ducks and the squirrels.

“It’s a beautiful sunset,” Rachel piped up, breaking the awkward silence.

“I want to thank you, Rachel,” Reggie said, rubbing the back of his neck with one hand. It was the first time that night, Rachel noted, that he actually seemed nervous. “Between the supper, and the movie, it has been a…..well, a pleasant evening.”

“You didn’t expect it to be?” Rachel mused. She was rather surprised at Reggie’s sudden change in demeanour. Gone was the boorish, arrogant attitude of earlier, and now here he was sounding like an adolescent school boy on his first date.

“Well…..I-I didn’t know…..what kind of evening….it might be…” Reggie stammered. “I don’t go on too many dates, as my dad likely told you. So I never know what to expect.”

Rachel didn’t want to sound rude, but frankly, she hadn’t had very high expectations for the date, either. All in all, it hadn’t been too bad, but then again, it wasn’t over yet.

“Well, Reggie, don’t take this the wrong way, but I didn’t expect a lot either. But, yes, I’d like to thank you too. You…..have been…a gentleman.”

“Thank you. This is kinda difficult for me to ask…..but would you let me kiss you?” Reggie asked.

“I don’t know,” Rachel said, biting her bottom lip. “I mean…..we don’t even really know each other. I don’t….usually ….kiss on a first date. And I told your dad….this wasn’t gonna be that kind of date.”

“I know. He told me that……but just one kiss? One kiss wouldn’t hurt, would it?”

Rachel looked up at his dark, sweaty face. The thought of having those fat lips pressed against hers, rather repulsed her. But…..what the heck? One kiss wouldn’t hurt! For the nice evening, and for what his dad was doing for her, she supposed she could let him have a kiss. Rachel was probably the prettiest woman he’d ever been with, she could at least let him have one lasting memory of the night.

“Okay,” she smiled weakly. “You can kiss me. But just one.”

Rachel undid her seatbelt and slid across her seat to get herself closer to him. Reggie leaned in towards her, his one arm slipping around her shoulder. Rachel closed her eyes and held her breath, as their lips met. His moustache felt rough against her upper lip, and he opened his mouth slightly.

Rachel immediately felt his thick tongue pushing at her lips, trying to force her mouth open. The scent of his sweat, mixed with the strong cologne he was wearing, filled her nostrils.

As they kissed, his other hand moved down and Rachel jumped a little as his fingers slid along one leg and just under the hem of the dress. Her hands came up and pushed against his shoulders.

“MMMMMmmmmppphhhhhhh!” she protested, his mouth still pressed against hers, his tongue still trying to probe between her lips, which she now kept tightly closed.

He wasn’t releasing her, instead actually trying to pull her closer to him, his grip around her shoulders getting stronger. His hand moved higher on her leg, his sweaty, rough hand pushing her dress up.

Rachel began to panic. This was progressing from more than ‘just a kiss’, and she was losing control of the situation. This was what Rachel had feared would happen.

Reaching behind her, she fumbled inside her purse, looking for the comforting shape of the pepper spray cylinder. Her fingers closed around it. Until Reggie pulled his hand away from her leg and grabbed her by the wrist. He squeezed hard, forcing her to release her grip on the pepper spray. The can rattled to the floor of the car. Reggie pulled his mouth away from her.

Suddenly, the nervous-schoolboy persona was gone! In its place, Reggie’s face grew red and angry, his eyes narrowing and his mouth twisted in a malignant snarl.
One large, heavy hand swung up and back-handed Rachel hard across the face.

“What the fuck, cunt?” He growled. “You were gonna pepper spray me? Huh?!”

Rachel had flew back against the passenger side door, banging her head on the window. She looked around her, trying to get her bearings, stunned and dazed from the powerful blow. Her jaw ached and she tasted blood from a cut on her lip.

Reggie grabbed the front of her dress and pulled her close to him, his face only inches away from hers.

“I buy you a nice supper……fucking lobster, for fuck’s sake! Take you to a movie, treat you nice…..and you, you fuckin’ little whore……I try to get a kiss from you…..a simple little kiss…..and you get all bitchy and frigid……try to pepper spray me? Huh? WHAT THE FUCK?” he roared in her face, spittle flying from his mouth.

“I-I….you were….getting…too…too…” Rachel tried to speak, but she was still in a daze and her mouth wouldn’t work properly.

She felt dizzy and her vision was blurry. She heard a noise…..of fabric tearing, and felt cool air hitting her chest. It suddenly registered in her brain, the sound of the fabric tearing was, Reggie, gripping the front of her dress with both strong hands, and tearing it open.

Rachel tried to scream, but was hit with another slap across the face. Everything went black.

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 04:19:47 PM by vile8r »
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

carhamgrater
Re: Collecting The Rent: Rachel's Story
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 06:08:23 PM »
Now this hotter than usual Vile8r since I know who it being written for. of course I want to see Miss Rachel abused so do your worst to her!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 08:45:44 PM »
Now this hotter than usual Vile8r since I know who it being written for. of course I want to see Miss Rachel abused so do your worst to her!
Yes, using Miss Rachel as a muse has me fired up a little more than usual, lol!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline TheYellowKnight

• Graduate
  • Merits 534
  • Yellow can be dark...
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 09:02:18 PM »
The master storyteller is fired up more than usual??!   emot_omfg.gif *grabs some popcorn*
Comments inspire more frequent story posts... just sayin'...

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 09:55:39 PM »
Rachel slowly woke up, her head throbbing like a freight train had ran over it. Her whole body was in agony and she felt stiff and confined. The left side of her face throbbed painfully and it even hurt to blink her eyes.
As her vision gradually cleared, she was able to make sense of her surroundings. She was still in the car, that much she could tell, and still in the passenger seat. But it was pushed back, and she was in a semi-reclining position.

She couldn’t move her arms, and then realized they were pulled back around the seat, and her wrists were handcuffed. She felt cool air on her skin and she looked down, to see with horror that the front of her dress was torn open down to her waist, exposing her flat tummy. The top part of the dress was pulled down off her shoulders and bunched hallway down her arms, also helping to immobilize her. The skirt part of the dress was pushed up around her waist.  As far as Rachel could tell, her panties were still on her.

She could see Reggie in front of her, his large bulk completely blotting out her view outside the car. Something was between her breasts….it felt cool on her skin…..cool and hard…..metallic. It was a knife!

Rachel opened her mouth to scream but all that came out was a pathetic muffled whimper. That was when she realized there was a strip of cloth tied around her face and wedged in her mouth, a cleave gag! She tried to scream again, but it was no use. Slobber coated her chin and soaked the cloth gag.

She heard Reggie laughing. “You’re in a bit of a pickle, ain’t ya, bitch? Glad to see you’re awake. I want you to see it…..feel it…..when I ram my fucking cock inside you!”

He gave the knife a flick with his wrist and Rachel felt her bra pop open. Reggie had slid the knife between the cups of her bra. More cool draft washed over her tits, which were thrust up unnaturally from her chest, due to her arms and shoulders being pulled back.

“Look at those titties,” Reggie smirked. “Damn those are nice!”

Rachel whimpered again as Reggie ran the flat of the knife blade across the soft flesh of her breasts. He allowed the sharp point to drag across each large pink nipple.
Reggie leaned down and dragged his disgusting tongue along her left cheek and across  the bridge of her nose.

“Yeah……dad said you were gonna be different……you wouldn’t be like the others. But he was wrong……as usual. You’re a bitch just like they were too. I had to fuck them too……teach them a lesson. Teach them they can’t treat men like pieces of shit. That’s what I’m gonna do to you Rachel!”

His tongue trailed down and across her left breast. He bit down hard on her nipple, making her body jump and she screamed out in pain.
“OOOOWWWWMMMMPPPH!”

“Yep…..gonna rape you Rachel. You ever been raped, huh? Had a strange man’s cock inside you…..thrusting….pumping…fucking…….spreading that tight little cunt wide open?Hmmmm? You ever had that happen?”

Rachel slowly shook her head back and forth. She felt a ball of ice-cold terror in her stomach, listening to Reggie tell her all the sick things he was going to do to her.

“It never had to be this way, you know. You could have just let me do what I wanted, let me have your body, let me fuck you, that’s all I wanted…..all I EVER wanted. But you had to go and be a bitch. Had to try pepper spraying me…..what a stuck-up little cunt!”

“I know I ain’t your type. You’re a hot little cunt…..you’re used to hot guys fucking ya…..guys with good jobs and lots of money…fancy cars. Well tonight……you’re gonna get fucked by someone who makes you sick….right? I know I make you sick….but that’s a turn-on…knowing having my cock inside you will be the most repulsive thing that’s ever happened to you…..damn that gets me horny!”

Tears rolled down Rachel’s face and over her cheeks as realized what was going to happen to her. Reggie was going to violently rape her…..and then God-only-knows-what! Would he let her live…..or would the police find her face-down in the duck pond with her throat slit?

She tried to struggle but it was useless. Reggie had her legs spread wide open, splayed out on either side of him, one of her shoes was missing.
His hand holding the knife moved down her body and she felt the blade drag along the inside of her right thigh. She shuddered as he slid it up to the waistband of her panties.

“Let’s check out this cute little cunt I’m gonna be fuckin’,” he grinned.

He pulled on the waistband of the panties, while at the same time slicing upwards with the knife. The blade passed through the thin lace panties like butter. His eyes looked down between her legs with a hungry, leering smile, and he ran his tongue over his thick lips.

“Ohhhhh…..that is nice……fuckin’ nice!” he panted.

Rachel kept herself completely shaved in that region. It was a habit she had started when she was 14, and had belonged to her school’s swim team. She never had to worry about any stray, embarrassing hairs poking out from her swimsuit.

“MMMMMPPPPHHHHHH……MMMMMPPPHHHHHHH……..” Rachel bawled as Reggie forced a fat index finger inside her. She tried to wiggle and twist her hips, until Reggie gave her a threatening look.

“Just take it, bitch…….just take it…..or you’ll hurt some more!”

Rachel let her eyes roll back and she stared at the roof of the car above her. He had talked about fucking other girls. How many had he done this too? How many women had laid in this same spot, arms handcuffed behind the seat, staring up at the same spot on the roof as Reggie violated their bodies? Reggie’s finger probed deep inside her, rolling around poking, prodding. Then he pulled out and licked his finger like a popsicle.

“Mmmmmmm, fuck, you taste good, baby. And God, you've got some kind of tight pussy. We're going to have a good time."

Rachel kept staring at the roof, even as she heard Reggie pull down his pants and could feel him move as he got into position. Reggie’s fat body just fit between the seat and the dashboard.

Rachel squealed in despair as he climbed on top of her, his weight crushing her against the seat. She kicked out with her left foot but all she connected with was the gear shift. Reggie reached down between his body and Rachel’s to guide the thick head of his cock between her outer lips. Rachel braced for the inevitable.

“I am gonna fuck you hard,” Reggie said, just before he grabbed the sides of the seat on either side of Rachel’s head for leverage and slammed his cock into her.

“AAAAIEEEMMMMMMMMPPPHHHHH! AAAIIIIEEEEEEMMMMPPPHHH!” Rachel screamed through the gag. Had she not been gagged, Rachel was sure they would have heard her screams on the other side of town.

Reggie’s cock was not big, lengthwise. But he was extremely thick. It was like a small fist punching into her womb. The large thick phallus ripped and tore at her tight pussy walls. It had been several months, since Rachel had had sex, and her pussy simply wasn’t ready for such violent and savage abuse.
He drove all the way inside her, till he felt his balls slap against her ass. He loved the way he could feel her smooth creamy thighs against his hips, loved how her cunt wrapped around him. Rachel was several years older than him, but still had the tight pussy of a high school girl.

He thrust in and out of her…..short, powerful stabbing thrusts. He slammed into her again and again, wanting to hurt her as he fucked her. Rachel’s head was thrown back, the muscles in her neck taut, as she cried and screamed, the gag totally soaked and dripping with her slobber. She tried to buck and twist away from Reggie, but his weight kept her pinned to the seat.

Each violent thrust made the entire car shake and shudder, and Rachel wondered if the seat would break right off from the floor. Reggie panted and grunted like an animal, heavily sweating. It felt good to him, having her firm , tight body pressed against his own gross, sweaty gut.

He slapped her softly. “Look at me, cunt……look at me…..oh yeah….those eyes…..those sweet pretty eyes……Fuck, you get me hard!”

Rachel could only look up at the fat, piggish face of Reggie, and feel sick to her stomach, as he stared down at her, loving the fear and terror he saw in her large brown eyes.

Then the real nightmare! Reggie sped up his thrusts and his breathing grew more shallow as he prepared for a powerful orgasm.

Rachel wailed in panic, knowing there was nothing she could do to stop him. He buried his shaft full in her pussy. His balls contracted, and it was almost painful as he pumped her full of his cum.

Reggie let out a loud yell. “OHHHHH YEAHHHH! OHHHHH!”

He could feel her breasts crushed against his chest, could feel her body shudder as she sobbed. Rachel didn't know how long he laid there on top of her, his dick still hard and buried in the soft warmth of her pussy. She felt dirty and filthy beyond belief, knowing his fetid, disgusting semen was pooled inside her, seeping into her womb.

He whispered into her ear. “I fucked you like a whore…..because you are a whore! Telling my dad you’d go on a date with me, so you didn’t have to pay your rent? That’s what whores do! I put a baby in you…..for being a whore…..you know that?”

Rachel just stared into nothingness, the tears flooding down her face.

THERE'LL BE MORE! REGGIE'S NOT FINISHED WITH RACHEL YET!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 10:08:36 PM by vile8r »

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 11:23:44 AM »
Everything I expected from you and more!!!! Another perfect story and knowing what you are capable of doing I'm very much looking forward to reading the rest of this encounter.

I'm glad that I'm providing a good muse for you and please continue to let that inspire you for the pleasure of your fans!!!  >:D ;)

carhamgrater
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2018, 12:07:12 PM »
Oh I hope you plan to have his dad come to see how the date was going?. Love the paragraph

“I know I ain’t your type. You’re a hot little cunt…..you’re used to hot guys fucking ya…..guys with good jobs and lots of money…fancy cars. Well tonight……you’re gonna get fucked by someone who makes you sick….right? I know I make you sick….but that’s a turn-on…knowing having my cock inside you will be the most repulsive thing that’s ever happened to you…..damn that gets me horny!”

it's paragraphs like that that bring me back to your stories all the time!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2018, 09:47:32 PM »
Everything I expected from you and more!!!! Another perfect story and knowing what you are capable of doing I'm very much looking forward to reading the rest of this encounter.

I'm glad that I'm providing a good muse for you and please continue to let that inspire you for the pleasure of your fans!!!  >:D ;)

Thank you Rachel. I will be doing more of the story soon, and I will make sure I don't disappoint you.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2018, 09:49:13 PM »
Oh I hope you plan to have his dad come to see how the date was going?. Love the paragraph

Well, I don't want to give away too much, but I will say, in the future chapters I don't think you will be disappointed. Thank you for the feedback.

carhamgrater
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2018, 05:31:29 AM »

Well, I don't want to give away too much, but I will say, in the future chapters I don't think you will be disappointed. Thank you for the feedback.

Never had been in the past and highly doubt that i will be in the future either! You're not one of my must read authors for nothing! ;)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 02:58:00 PM by carhamgrater »

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2018, 01:27:12 PM »
Here is a new instalment of my "Rachel Pays The Rent" story.  I will say right now, there is not much action in this particular chapter, just sort of biding some time until Rachel's next degradation, which WILL happen in the next chapter! This is continued from where we left off in the first chapter.

Chapter II

Reggie pushed himself off her and zipped up his pants. He opened the passenger door and got out of the car. He reached behind the seat and unlocked the handcuffs on Rachel’s wrists. There were ugly red welts where the metal had dug into her skin.

He looked down at the beautiful body of Rachel, still sprawled out on the  seat.  The curve of her breasts, the smooth flat tummy, her milky thighs still spread apart, now marred by ugly black bruises. A small puddle of his cum visible as it seeped out of her. Her hair was disheveled, her body was covered in sweat, makeup streaked over her face. The skin on her tummy and chest was still a dull red from his heavy body slapping against her.
Reggie’s cock was growing hard again and he was so tempted to mount her one more time. Maybe from behind, he loved that position. His heart pounded at the thought of his hard cock driving up inside her tight channel.

But he held himself back. There would be more……later. Right now, he wanted to get her back to the apartments.
He climbed in on the driver’s side and started the car. Rachel was starting to come back out of her stupor. She looked over at Reggie.

“Let me out……y-you……fucking b-bastard……..let me out!”

“No can do, sweetie,” Reggie smirked, turning the car around. “Don’t worry, I’m taking you home.”

“I’m going to the police…….you know that!” Rachel stated.

Reggie reached over, grabbed a handful of Rachel’s hair and yanked her head back.
“Listen, you little cunt! You will keep that fucking mouth of yours shut or I will beat you within an inch of your life…..you wouldn’t be the first I’ve done it to, don’t think I won’t again!”

Rachel gave a startled yelp and immediately went quiet. The look in Reggie’s eyes told her he was definitely telling the truth. How could she have ever agreed to go on this date with him? The man was a psychopathic rapist! It was obvious he had done this to other women too…….Rachel wondered how many?

She pulled her dress back down to cover herself and tried pulling the two ripped halves of the top section together to somewhat cover her bare breasts. Reggie slapped her hands away and pushed her dress back up so he could keep one hand on her left thigh. All the rest of the way home, he kept his hand there, rubbing back and forth on her leg.
They pulled into the underground parking garage at the apartment building.

“How the fuck am I supposed to get up to my apartment…..looking like this?” Rachel sobbed. “My dress is all torn!”

“Don’t worry,” Reggie said. “I’ll take you to my apartment in the basement, I got some clothes you can wear.”

Reggie’s apartment was the last place Rachel wanted to go, but she realized she didn’t have much of a choice. Reggie parked the car and got out. He came around to the passenger side and helped Rachel out of the car. Her legs were weak and her body ached. She had trouble walking, and had to lean against Reggie.

“That’s it, baby, let’s go,” Reggie said softly, walking towards the entrance to the basement, one arm around the pretty blonde’s shoulder.

Inside, they walked a short way down a corridor and entered a door into a small, slovenly apartment. It was small, much smaller than any of the upstairs apartments. Reggie’s dad had had it built for Reggie to live in.  The living room and kitchen were one room and Rachel could see a bedroom and a small bathroom off from the main room.
Garbage and dirty laundry littered the floor, and the sink and kitchen counter had piles of dirty dishes and empty pizza boxes scattered all over. The apartment smelled musty and unclean, of sweat and cigarettes and dirty clothes.

“Okay….so get me some clothes so I can get out of here,” Rachel said, wrinkling her nose in distaste.

Reggie went into his bedroom and came back with a pair of womens’ shorts and a t-shirt. The button was missing on the shorts. Rachel didn’t want to ask why Reggie had womens’ clothes in his bedroom and it made her feel sick to her stomach imagining how he had acquired them.
“Here! These oughtta fit you,” he said, throwing them at Rachel.

She picked them up off the floor. “C-can I use your bathroom to change?” she asked, although judging from the appearance of the rest of his apartment, she wasn’t too sure if she wanted to see his bathroom.

“You can change right here,” he said, with a sick smirk. “You ain’t got nothing to hide. I’ve seen it all!”

Her hands trembling, Rachel began to undress, pulling the tattered and torn dress off her aching, sore body.  Reggie licked his lips and rubbed the hard cock in his pants, as he gazed upon Rachel’s sweet, naked body. He watched as she slipped on the t-shirt and shorts.
He moved closer to her. Rachel flinched and backed up against the wall. Reggie reached out and dragged a fat finger along Rachel’s cheek. She winced when it rubbed across the dark, tender bruise on her cheek where Reggie had slapped her earlier.

“You are a lovely whore, Rachel,” he whispered. “I really enjoyed our date tonight. But do not think it is over between us. I will be looking forward to more fun with you! Now……get the fuck out! And like I said before, don’t you dare go to the police or tell anybody else. I will beat you so bad, they would need dental records to identify the body.”

He leaned in and dragged his fat, gross tongue across Rachel’s cheek and the bridge of her nose. She felt like vomiting.
Rachel pulled away from him and left the apartment. She didn’t want to take the elevator in case she ran into somebody she would know. So she ran to the stairwell and didn’t stop until she was up to her apartment.

Rachel fumbled with the key, but eventually got her door unlocked and was inside. It felt good to be back in the security of her own apartment. Quickly she slammed shut the deadbolt on the door. She had this paranoid feeling that Reggie had followed her up the stiars.
Staggering to the bathroom, Rachel began running hot water into her bathtub. She poured a bunch of bubble bath into the water, and watched the thick foamy bubbles form.  Then she stripped off the clothes Reggie had loaned her. Sobbing uncontrollably, Rachel climbed into the tub.

She wanted to scrub and scrub and scrub, to get the stench of Reggie off her. It seemed like his sweat and his filth was stuck to her body like a film. The details of the horrible rape played themselves over and over in her head.

Her arms handcuffed behind the car seat, totally immobilizing her, her dress torn open and shoved up around her waist, Reggie slicing her bra and panties off her, his large, disgusting penis pumping away inside her, absolutely polluting her body. She knew she could never be the same after all that. How could she even face her family? She knew exactly what her father would say.  “What did you do to provoke him?”  Oh yes, of course! It would be all her  fault!

Rachel wasn’t sure, but she must have spent at least an hour in the tub. The water was starting to get cold, when she finally pulled herself out and toweled off. She went into her bedroom and put on clean underwear and a nightgown. Usually, Rachel liked padding around her apartment in a t-shirt and panties. But not this time! She had this feeling…..even though it was impossible…..that Reggie was outside watching her through the windows.

Rachel poured herself a strong drink of whiskey from a bottle she kept in her cupboard. The powerful, warm liquor relaxed her as it pooled in her belly. She turned the TV on and curled up on her couch with a blanket. In no time at all, Rachel fell asleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She was awakened by a loud knock on her door. Rachel jumped to her feet, clutching the blanket around her.
“Who’s there?” She yelled frantically.  She prayed it was not Reggie.

“It’s me, you dumb bitch! Your sister!” said a female voice.

Oh God! It was her sister Sophie! Of all the people (besides Reggie ) that Rachel did not want to have to deal with at the moment, Sophie was surely one of them.
She went to the door and unlocked it. Her sister stepped inside, turning her nose up as she did.

“Well, you’ve certainly taken a few steps down, moving into this dump, haven’t you?” the pretty brunette said, looking around the apartment with a visible sneer.

Sophie was actually Rachel’s younger sister, although you’d never know it. Even though she was three years younger, Sophie had always bullied and pushed Rachel around.
Rachel, when she was younger, had not been the same girl she was now. She’d struggled with being overweight, and had bad teeth which required a lot of orthodontic surgery. Sophie, who had always been very slim and attractive, made constant fun of Rachel and especially after she turned 13 and had to get braces on her teeth.

Rachel’s parents had always fawned over Sophie too, and she was the angel of their family. She could do no wrong, whereas Rachel could never seem to ever satisfy her parents.

In her early twenties, Rachel had turned her life around. She began to diet and work out a lot and lost a lot of weight. She was now, probably just as pretty as Sophie, if not prettier. But Sophie still found fault with each and every thing Rachel did, and never passed up a chance to make fun of her.
The ultimate insult had happened several year ago, when Rachel was 22 and Sophie was still only 19. Rachel had started dating a fellow she met at work. Roger was his name and he was a few years older than Rachel. He was 26.

Rachel was head over heels for him. For years, when struggling with her weight, she had had serious problems with insecurity and was horribly shy around guys, figuring they wanted nothing to do with a “fat-ass”, as Sophie always called her.

But after she lost weight, Rachel found a new sense of confidence that she’d never had before. Roger was so good to her, and he encouraged her to be more self-confident and in control of herself. And he was her first!
Rachel was still a virgin at the age of 22. She’d never had sex until she met Roger. It had been marvelous, a night Rachel had never forgotten. Until about three months later!

Right off the bat, Rachel had noticed Sophie was very jealous of her and Roger. She was constantly telling Rachel that she did not deserve a man like Roger and that one day he’d come to his senses and go find himself a real woman. The fact of the matter, Rachel thought at the time, was that, quite frankly, her sister was a slut. Sophie went through boyfriends like other girls went through pairs of socks.
Of course, Sophie would be jealous! Roger was a very handsome man, and Rachel knew she couldn’t stand it that a man like that was fucking her and not Sophie.

One evening, Rachel had to work late. She had hurried home, once she got off, as she and Roger had a date planned and she knew he was waiting for her at her apartment. She had entered her apartment and right away noticed something was not quite right. Roger’s pants were on the floor in the hallway. That was unusual.
Rachel had walked down the hall and opened her bedroom door to a sight that was permanently embedded in her memories. There was her sister Sophie, on her hands and knees on Rachel’s bed, totally naked. Roger was behind her, also totally naked, thrusting and rutting away, his cock buried deep inside Sophie.

Rachel had screamed, and launched herself at Sophie. She had been punching and kicking at her sister, until Roger pulled them apart. Rachel had ordered him out of her place, and had never spoken to him again.

Sophie laughed about the whole thing. “I told you, Rachel, Roger was too good for you! He needed a real pussy to fuck, not your sloppy hole!”
Rachel had kicked her out too…..and then never talked to her for four years. She had not even went home for holidays, unless she knew Sophie wasn’t going to be there. It was just in the last couple years, that they had had a bit of a reconciliation and were, at least, talking to each other again.

“What are you doing here, Sophie?” Rachel asked.

“OH, I just thought I’d pop by and see what my big sis has been up to. How’s work going…….at the strip club?”

Rachel was silent for a moment. THAT was why Sophie was here! Somehow, she’d found out that Rachel wasn’t working at a restaurant, but was working at PussyKatz strip bar.

“How do you know that?”

“Well, you can blame it on Facebook,” Sophie laughed. “Last week, a couple of guys I know, happened to go to a bachelor party at your ‘classy’ establishment. One of them took a few pics and I saw them on his wall. And what should I see in the background……serving beer like a common bar wench?  Well, I saw my dear sister, Rachel!”

Rachel’ face turned several shades of red. “You can’t tell Mom and Dad!”

“Oh, why is that?” Sophie smirked. “It’s not like they’re not already disappointed in you! Hell, to tell you the truth, I was quite surprised to see you just serving drinks, and not performing on the stage.”

Rachel was fuming and ready to punch her sister, but she held back. “Please just don’t tell them. It’s humiliating enough as it is, I don’t need to deal with their bullshit!”

“I’ll keep it to myself,” Sophie pouted. “In a way, it’ll be fun keeping this secret. I always love having things that I can hold over you! And by the way…….what the fuck happened to you? You look like shit!”

Rachel reached up and touched the dark, sore bruise on her cheek. She suddenly realized, as she glanced in a mirror on the wall, that yes! She did look like shit! The bruise stood out on her pale skin and her hair was still dishevelled. She hadn’t taken the time to brush it out after her bath the night before.

“I…..I got a little dr-drunk…..last night……and I fell against a wall…okay?”

Sophie clucked her tongue and shook her head. “Rachel, Rachel, Rachel,” she chided. “Always such a light-weight! You never could hold your liquor, could you? So, wow, here I find my sister living in cockroach paradise, working at a strip bar as a beer floozie, and staggering into walls like an old street drunk! I suppose that happened last night when you were out on your date?”

Rachel’s eyes immediately narrowed with anger. “What? What the fuck do you mean?”

Sophie had a very self-satisfied smile as she explained to Rachel. “Oh, I didn’t tell you. I met your new boyfriend downstairs when I came in. Reggie, I believe his name is? The landlord’s son?  He’s, ummm, certainly a big step down from any of your other loser boyfriends. But I guess maybe nowadays, he’s the best you could find.”

“He is NOT my boyfriend!” Rachel screamed. “He’s an asshole!”

“Well, that’s not the way he talked. Told me you and him went on a very nice date last night. From the big smile he had when he mentioned your name, sounds like the two of you really hit it off!”

“He is purely delusional,” Rachel spat. “Now, if you don’t really have anything else to talk about, can you please leave?”

“All right,” Sophie chuckled. “I was going to buy you lunch, but looks like you’re not having a great day, so yes, I will leave. Oh, and by the way, if you’re considering bringing Reggie over to meet Mom and Dad, clean him up a bit first, hey? I mean, maybe for you, his personal hygiene is just fine, but for the rest of us, it’d be nice if he took a bath!”

Sophie laughed out loud as she left the apartment. Rachel slammed the door behind her and went back to the couch. She held her head in her hands and cried some more. Could her life suck any more than what it did right now?

TO BE CONTINUED.  Reggie will visit Rachel and subject her to more degradation!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 09:10:30 PM by vile8r »

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2018, 01:51:41 PM »
That was worth the wait and more! I was reading it and felt myself get excited with each passing paragraph and when you introduced Sophie into the mix I actually felt as though you had been reading my diary to get the character so correct. Thank you so much for showing once again why you are considered a master of the written word and an example for all us writers to aspire to.

Can't wait to see how it goes from here, one very excited reader is waiting!

carhamgrater
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2018, 03:17:19 PM »
Why do I get the feeling that Sophie is going to meet Reggie and collaborate on Rachel's further humiliation and sexual degradation? Is Roger going to be an accomplice to their actions with Rachel?

Yeah yeah I know just watch here for further chapters to find out!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2019, 04:20:34 PM »
Chapter 3

The next day was Friday, and Rachel had to go back to work. With a creative use of makeup, she was able to conceal the nasty bruise on her face fairly well. It barely showed.

Her shift at the Pussycatz Playhouse went reasonably well. It wasn’t as busy as it had been the weekend before, but was still pretty steady. Rachel was kept on the go all night with food and drink orders.

She made some good tips, but counting her money at the end of the night, and doing some calculating in her head, Rachel realized she was still going to be struggling to make rent on her own. She knew she could come up with the money, but the problem was, there’d be nothing left over for anything else. Like her cell phone bill or groceries!

Rachel figured she would likely have to put out some ads looking for a roommate. Something had to be done, so she could get the landlord, and more importantly, Reggie, off her back. The memories of their “date” from Wednesday night were still fresh in her mind and at times made it hard to concentrate on her job.

At one table she had to serve, there was a large man sitting, who quite resembled Reggie. At first glance, Rachel had broken into a cold sweat, thinking it was him. But then, to her relief, realized it wasn’t.

Still, it was difficult serving him, as images of Reggie on top of her kept popping into her head.  When the large man spoke, it made it even worse.
"Look at this, boys, we got the best-looking waitress in the house tonight,” he had said.

Rachel was sure she was reading too much into it, and it was likely just her over-active imagination, but he even sounded like Reggie! She was very happy when the man and his companions eventually left.
Her shift finished and Rachel made her way home. On the bus ride, Rachel sat in the first seat right behind the driver. She always felt safer, although there was really no one on the bus at the time that made her feel threatened.

She went up to her apartment, nervously looking over her shoulder all the while, afraid Reggie was going to be prowling in the hallway. But she saw nothing of him. Rachel unlocked the door to her apartment and entered.
She flicked on the lights and took off her high heeled shoes. It felt good to have them off her feet. After hanging her coat in the closet by the door and tossing her purse onto the couch, Rachel headed down the hallway to her bedroom.

She was going to have a nice warm shower, put on some pajamas and maybe watch a bit of TV before going to bed. Rachel turned on the light in her bedroom, and a big hand closed over her mouth.

Her blood turned cold as she heard the familiar voice.

“You're looking good, little girl!" Reggie hissed in her ear.

Rachel twisted and squirmed, her hands tugging at Reggie’s sweaty hand clamped over her mouth. Reggie chuckled as he listened to her muffled screams and cries. Then he took his hand off her mouth, moving down and closing his fingers around her slender throat.

“R-R-Reggie…..what the fuck are you…..doing….in my room?” Rachel managed to croak out.

“Well, don’t you realize……my dad and I have keys to every apartment in the building?”

“You-you’re not…..supposed to…..just…l-let yourself ….in!”

“With you….I can do whatever the fuck I want, you got it?” Reggie growled.

Rachel shuddered. It was the same cold, emotionless tone of voice he had used the night in the car.

“Wha-what do you want, Reggie?” Rachel asked, angrily.

“I figured it might be obvious to you,” Reggie spat, kissing her on the side of the face. Rachel recoiled in disgust.

“You still owe my dad for rent money, and I’m just making sure you remember that.”

He spun her around and pushed her face-first against her bedroom wall, using enough force to make a couple of the pictures hanging on it, shake. He moved his hand so he now had her gripped by the back of the neck. His other hand slid slowly her side and moved to the hem of her short red dress she had worn to work.

“You look a fuck of a lot sexier tonight than you did on our date,” Reggie said.

His mouth was right beside her ear, and Rachel could definitely smell beer on his breath. Reggie was quite obviously drunk. She closed her eyes tightly and gave a scared whimper as she felt him lift the hem of her dress.
He lifted it higher, until he could see the top of her nylons and her black thong panties underneath. He yanked at the waistband of the nylons, Rachel feeling the thin fabric easily tear.

“Noooo…..noooooo…..Reggie…..please…..I beg you……leave me alone…..please…..!” Rachel sobbed, tears running down her face.

“I really enjoyed our night together,” Reggie said softly. “It disappoints me that you don’t want to be with me tonight. What’s the matter? Do I disgust you?”

“Reggie! Noooo…..noooo….it’s not that!”

“Your sister said you were a bit of a hoity-toity bitch……you really like thinking you’re better than everyone else! By the way……your sister Sophie is a pretty classy piece of ass herself. I was quite pleased to meet her yesterday.”

“Let me go, Reggie!” Rachel snapped.

Reggie ignored her and continued. “I’ve put up with snobby cunts like you all my life. Always calling me fat and repulsive. They didn’t think they were so special when I had my cock inside them!”

His hand grabbed the side of her panties and tugged them down on her hip. He kicked her legs farther apart, as his hand wormed its way down between her legs. His hand rubbed across her shaved genital area.

“Just like the other night in the car. I wanted to show you what you a bitch you’d been. We could have had a wonderful night of sex, I would have pleasured you, but you had to go and be a miserable little wench. So you got to see the mean side of me, I had to hurt you…..my cock wasn’t used as an instrument of pleasure, you made me use it as a tool of punishment. All you bitches make me do that!”

“I-I’m sorry…..I’m sorry, Reggie……but….but…..I was not being ….a bitch….I wasn’t !” Rachel pleaded.

One of Reggie’s fat fingers parted her lips and she was forced up on her toes as he thrust up into her. “Owwwwww….owwwwww…..stop…..you’re hurting me!”

“I oughtta fuck you right here,” Reggie snarled. “Right against this wall! Fuck you so hard I put your head through it! What do you think of that?”

“NOOOOOOO!” Rachel bawled.

Why was this terrible man doing this to her? His heavy weight completely pinned her against the wall and she could barely move or even breathe.
“What will you do to stop me from fucking you?” he asked, pumping his finger in and out of her. Rachel could feel his rough knuckles against the walls of her pussy.

“I’ll suck you……I’ll suck you, okay? Will that…be good?”

Rachel closed her eyes tightly, totally disgusted with herself that she had just offered to do such a thing.

“Okay…..yeah…..that’s exactly what I’m looking for! Good girl!” Reggie said, as he pulled his finger from her.

He pulled her away from the wall, and Rachel was relieved as she could finally breathe properly. She had trouble walking, due to the ripped nylons, but Reggie pushed her over to her bed.

“Off with the fucking dress!” he ordered.

Slowly, Rachel slipped the straps of the dress down off her shoulders and let the dress fall down to pool around her ankles. She stepped out of it.
Reggie rubbed his crotch, seeing the cute brunette in nothing but her bra, panties and ripped nylons. He slipped his dirty sweatpants off him and pulled down his underwear. His fat, thick cock was already erect, jutting out from under his hairy gut. He sat down on the edge of the bed.
Rachel knelt between his spread legs, looking at his smelly member with a look of distaste. Putting that thing in her mouth? What the fuck had she been thinking?

Leaning in closer, Rachel could now smell Reggie’s unwashed body. She had to keep from retching. The fat, purple tip of his dick was only inches away from her quivering mouth.
Steeling herself, she opened wide and took the cock inside her warm mouth. Tears rolled down her face non-stop.

"Use your tongue too, little girl! I want you to taste all of my meat,” Reggie said, watching as her lips slobbered over his hairy package. Rachel began licking up with her tongue while sobbing.

His dick was growing inside her mouth and she could feel it. She had to try and open her gaping mouth even more. Reggie wanted more feeling through his cock however, and he grabbed a tangle of her hair at which she squealed loudly. Moving her head with his hand, Reggie tried to force his full length in, pushing towards her throat.

Rachel made several gagging noises as Reggie’s cock filled her entire mouth and blocked off the entrance to her throat. Her eyeballs rolled up, as Rachel fought for air. Slobber ran from her mouth like a river, down her chin and onto her chest.
He withdrew a little and she sucked air past his cock, trying to get as much into her lungs as she could. Then he released his tight hold on her hair.

“Come on, bitch, get sucking!” he barked.

Rachel continued, slowly stroking the base of his shaft, while her lips applied suction to the top. Reggie’s breaths were getting ragged and Rachel suspected he was ready to cum.

She tried to pull her mouth off him. No way she was letting him cum in her. None of her old boyfriends had ever been allowed to do such a thing. But Reggie gripped the sides of her head, pushing her back down.

"Swallow it! Fucking all of it!" he said, with that evil coldness again.

Rachel felt his thick shaft twitch and a flood of sticky, slimy fluid filled her oral cavity. She fought the urge to vomit as she tasted the foul semen.

“Get it down your throat……yeahhhhh…..swallow my fucking jizz, you cunt!” Reggie panted, slobber running from his mouth as he watched Rachel’s mouth clamped around him.

He finally released his grip on her, and she withdrew. She gasped as beads of cum dribbled down her wet, frowning lips and she struggled to swallow. Some she ended up having to spit on the floor.

WHACK! Reggie slapped her across the back of her head. She instantly dropped to the floor in a broken, crying heap.

“You don’t spit out my cum, you cheap whore! You wanted it……you fucking eat it! I’ll tell my old man! You got fucking cumstains in your carpet now!”

Rachel lay there, her face only inches from the cum she’d spit out. She listened to Reggie as he got dressed. Then he reached down and grabbed her by the shoulder. He pulled her to her feet.

He brushed the hair away from her face. “See? That wasn’t so bad now, was it? I wish you’d just let me do what I want, and I wouldn’t have to get this way. I’ll get you trained though. Now you get a good night’s sleep, and I’ll see you again soon.”

He pressed his lips to hers and forced a kiss onto her lips. He pushed her backwards and Rachel landed on her bed. She crawled to the center of the bed, curled into a little ball and cried uncontrollably until finally she fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED   

dawnamber
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2019, 04:28:07 PM »
I'm not sure how I missed earlier chapters. But you should be glad I did. That way it'll only be slightly blurred on earlier chapters as I squirt more on this one. I have read vile8r stories long before I found him here and he is great even if he makes promises but doesn't deliver Dawn a story
 :aol_tittyfuck: :aol_teabag: :aol_fellate: