Author Topic: Rachel and Sophie Fight for Freedom (FF, F+M+/F, toys, gb)  (Read 3686 times)

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
Rachel and Sophie Fight for Freedom (FF, F+M+/F, toys, gb)
« on: August 05, 2018, 08:25:18 AM »
Okay, so a little background here: in the chat room on the morning of this posting (AEST time), we were treated to the appearance of Rachel_t's younger sister, Sophie. After Sophie departed, I chatted with Rachel and asked if she was okay with me doing a story about both of them. She agreed, and this is it...well, it will be when I finish. (As with Breaking Chris before it, I'm still writing this one as I'm posting it. So it'll also be in flux.)

Now, I really had to think about where to put it. Should it be Incest? Does it fit better in Gang Bang? I ended up choosing Mixed Groupings because of the gangbangs during the breaks in between.

Now, the usual warning: This story is fictional, and contains rape, both gangbang and of a pseudo-gladiatorial nature. Engaging in any kind of non-consensual sex will get you seeing jail time, especially of the form that is detailed here. Seriously, don't copy any of what I write about here, I don't care how tempting it seems.

The large round room looked a lot like the Colosseum, the people's seating areas raised high above the floor. Belts, floggers, ropes and insertables hung from the walls in the main "battle" area, along with pairs of looped ropes located at four fake doorways. In the center was a wooden box with ropes looped into its top and sides. Two doors faced the long sides of the box. Just above the spectator seats, jutting out a bit from the edge, facing one short end of the box, was a seat for a special spectator.

One by one, the spectators filed into their seats. Once they were full, a man, mid-40s, wrapped in a toga, walked to the box. This man called himself the Master of the Games. He stands at the edge, and waits.

Two naked blindfolded young women, held tight by two heavy-set men apiece, were led into the arena. They struggled hard against their captors, but they would not give. They were brought to the box, standing on either side of it, and were let go by the men. "You may remove your blindfolds, ladies." The pair removed them, and were greeted by the cheering masses that had gathered in the seats above to see them.

"Rachel," the younger one, Sophie, whispered, frightened, "where are we?"

"Your guess is as good as mine, sis," her older sister Rachel replied just as quietly, and just as confused.

"Greetings, ladies," the Master called fom the balcony. "You have both been selected to battle it out in our Sexual Colosseum." This statement caused a cheer from the remaining spectators. "You shall battle to make the other girl cum as much and as best as possible, and I shall decide the winner at the end of each of three rounds. Whoever doesn't win at the end of each round shall be subjected to a horrible suffering."

The crowd cheered again, as Sophie looked at her older sister with the look of, "What does he mean?" written across her face. Rachel's face responded with a look saying, "I have no clue either."

"If you win more rounds than your opponent, then you will be let free. Otherwise, your freedom shall be forfeit." Sophie looked acro at her sister again, and saw her look change from that of worry and anguish, to that of someone who wanted to win. She shook her head and mouthed, "Why?" "Challengers...begin!"

Rachel was quick to get around the table to her little sister, making Sophie back away towards a wall. Rachel's arms wre outstretched, like she was reaching for a part of her. She reached up, and her hand found one of the rope loops; she could use this to her advantage. Rchel lunged towards her, and she darted out of the way, looping her sister's wrist in the rope. She tightened it, disallowing her a chance to escape. She grabbed the other loop, and put her sister's other wrist in it. he stopped for a few seconds, catching her breath, and looking for what she could do next. A studded paddle leapt out at her, and she immediately pulled it off the wall, and, holding it in both hands like a baseball bat, swung at her sister's naked ass.

"Ow!" Rachel screamed. "Not so hard!"

"I don't care!" Sophie responded in kind, still swinging her paddle. "I saw the look in your eyes, you were ready to betray your own sister for freedom! Why!?"

"What did you—OW!—want to do instead?"

"I dunno! Escape, maybe! We could try and find a way out of here."

"Sophie, look—Ow! Stop that!" Sophie lowered the paddle, letting her sister speak. "Look around you, Sophie. We're surrounded by people ooking for a show. They know what we look like, and they will probably try and stop us. Now look at the doors." Sophie's eyes darted to the nearest entryway. "Two guards posted on each door. They'd stop us before we could get anywhere. So, what's the only choice we have?"

Rachel had a point, and Sophie knew it. She dropped the paddle to the floor, and collapsed in a heap next to it, where she started to cry.

Rachel found some give in the ropes holding her, and pulled her arms close enough together that she could unloop them from her wrists. Whatever temptation she had to try and get one over her little sister melted away whn she saw her crying, and instead just sat and consoled her.

Thirty seconds of this elicited a fake yawn from the Master. "Forget it, I'm cutting this round short. This lovey-dovey family protectiveness shit make seem nice to you two, but we came here for was a fight! So, I'm making my decision now." And he stood in his box, extending an arm with his fist clenched. He waited fifteen seconds before he stuck his thumb out to the side. A roar of exhultation erupted from the crowd.

Rachel had noticed. "What? What does that mean?" she asked loudly, as the guards from each door came and grabbed the girls. "What are you doing? Sophie!" She pulled against the grip of her guards, while Sophie just kicked and sccreamed, as they were led from the arena.
Rachel was pulled into a room where a group of men and women, mostly naked save for the masks they wore and, in some of the women's cases, strapons, stood around waiting for her. She was thrown to the middle, and the door closed behind her. The crowd started milling around her, then one hand forced her head down to meet a long, hard cock. She kept her mouth shut, but that didn't last long as another pair of hands pulled her hips up, allowing them (a she, Rachel surmised) to push their strapon into her cunt, making her scream out; the scream was quickly muted by the pulsating member that had been waiting in front of her.

It went on like this for some time. Rachel was forced to suck a cock or dildo (or, in one case, a pussy) while another cock, dildo or set of fingers raped her cunt or asshole, both penetrating her until they came or got bored. All the time they hissed at her, "I hope you don't win; I want to keep using your little body," and, "You'll never win if you keep protecting her." The words hurt even more than what penetrated her.

Sophie's perdicament wasn't any better, as she was forced to endure the same labours and insults as her older sister. She had kept crying since she left the arena, and by the time it was ready to go back out for a second round, her eyes were red and she had nothing left to give to her sobs.
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

carhamgrater
Re: Rachel and Sophie Fight for Freedom (FF, F+M+/F, toys, gb)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 11:43:20 AM »
Love the permise and the fact that Rachel was taken down a peg by her sister until the waterworks. Very anxious to see where this will lead! Merit earned!

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
Rachel and Sophie Fight for Freedom, Part 2 (FF, toys, bond)
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 09:12:26 PM »
The sisters were returned to the Colosseum a broken pair. They finally knew what it meant when the Master called it a "suffering". They glanced at each other with a look that indicated they didn't want to be the girl who didn't win the next round.

"Round two," the Master called out to the crowd, who cheered. He settled them down, before announcing, "Begin!"

It was Rachel who made the first move again, striking out with her hand and grabbing her sister's wrist, pinning it to the box in the middle. She pulled one of the loops up to Sophie's wrist, and tightened it, before grabbing the other and repeating the procedure with another loop further down the table, spreading her arms wide across the table and laying her flat against it.

She pulled two large insertables off the wall. One was a large phallic shape, and intended for Sophie's cunt; the other a conical plug, obviously intended for her butt. She shoved the butt plug in first, yelling at her, "I know you'd like this, you little slut!" as Sophie whimpered on the box underneath her. Once the plug was lodged in, she started pushing the dildo into her cunt.

"Ow! Rachel," Sophie plaintively whimpered, "that hurts! Stop it!"

"Why?" Rachel was relentless on her poor sister's cunt. "You're a little slut. You can take this, an I know you'll cum from it." Its length wasn't entirely in, but she still started fucking her with it anyway. "Cum, Sophie. Cum for your big sister."

Sophie's face twisted into a grimace with each thrust from her sister's weapon of choice. Pain mixed more with the ever-increasing pleasure, but the thought that Rachel would betray her was still fresh in her mind and inhibiting her submission to ecstacy. But wouldn't you do the same? the thought invaded her mind. And she came to a realisation that shocked her just as much as her own sister's turn: yes, she would.

She found the strength in herself to kick at Rachel, who dodged the foot, but ended up out of reach to continue assauting her sister's poor cunt. She pulled her hands together, and was just starting to untie her hands when she felt a hand push down on her back. "You're aren't going anywhere, you little slut," Rachel told her menacingly. Sophie's hands were squashed between her body and the box, but she still tried to remove the rope loops on her wrists as her sister returned the dildo to her fuckhole. A fresh wave of pain hit her—Rachel was evidently being more brutal than before—but she still freed her hands, allowing her to stand and push Rachel away from her. The dildo fell away, and she started pulling the plug from her ass. Rachel regained enough balance to charge at her sister again, but she moved out of the way, letting her fall across the box instead.

Sophie took advantage of this turn of events, and shoved two fingers into Rachel's cunt. "Feels like someone's been enjoying herself a little here."

Rachel tried to raise herself from the box, but Sophie was quick to grab a rope loop and tie both of her hands into it. She was now the unwilling recipient of whatever Sophie wished to give her. For now, two—actually, now three—figers roughly pumping her sex seemed to be it, while the butt plug was fully removed with the other hand, making the little sister moan in relief. She then set to work on her core task: bringing Rachel to orgasm.

Rachel struggled against the bonds and her sister's rough ministrations. She couldn't let herself cum; doing so would mean Sophie could win. Her body, on the other hand, decided to side with her sister, mixing an increasing pleasure and submission amongst the slight pain and constant struggle. Finally, she let out a high-pitched moan, signalling her orgasmic release.

Sophie removed her fingers from her sister's well-juiced cunt, and raised her soaked hand in the air, just to prove she had, indeed, made her sister cum. A roar erupted from the crowd, and the Master raised his hand, indicating a halt to the game. Two guards came over and untied Rachel from the box, and she stood on weakened legs as he announced. "I shall now announce the winner of this round." His fist came out in front of him again, but this time he twisted it, first down, then up, then down again. It finally settled in the up position, and his thumb was raised to confirm it.

Sophie started smiling, under the impression that she had won, but then she was grabbed by a pair of guards. "What? Wait! I won! I made her cum; she didn't make me cum! Stop it!" she screamed as she was pulled into her doorway, and to her waiting rapists. Rachel remained outside, thankful it wasn't her, but also frightened of her sister's possible want for revenge.
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
Rachel and Sophie Fight for Freedom, Part 3 (FF, F+M+/F, toys, gb)
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 08:12:31 PM »
It's been a bit over two weeks since I wrote another chapter of this. Thank illness mostly. I'm going to have this finished by the end of the month, I promise. After this, there's...actually, I'll let you guys read that for yourselves. This is a short part, but I promise the next one will be a bit longer.

Now, the usual warnings apply: This story contains non-consensual sex of multiple forms. Rape is wrong, and the author doesn't condone it. (I'm sorry that I sound somewhat flippant about it, but I'm concentrating more on the story now.)

Rachel heard every scream her sister made as she was raped mercilessly out of her sight. She got the impression that the crowd in there was bigger, possibly because she wasn't being used, so they had all gathered around Sophie to get their fix.

One of the guards approached Rachel and whispered in her ear, "If you win the next round, you get to go free." Yeah, but it'll be a fight to win, she thought; she won't give it to me lightly.

Sophie was finally led back in to the Colosseum. The look in her eyes said it all. She was, as Rachel predicted, out for revenge.

The Master of the Games took his place in his box. "Round three," his voice boomed, causing another eruption of cheers. "Begin!"

Sophie immediately jumped the box, and was quick in pinning her older sister to the wall, using the rope loops to keep her there. She then pulled a wand and a large dildo from the wall near her. She aimed the dildo at Rachel's cunt. "You ould've helped me," she sneered, "but you did"—with the next word, he shoved the dildo hard in, making Rachel scream out—"nothing!" She slowly pulled the dildo out. "You just"—another hard thrust—"stood there, while"—slow withdraw—"they"—another hard thrust—"used me! Well, I'm going to make you understand how much I suffered because of you." ith that, she turned on the wand, and set it against her sister's clit, while the dildo was kept pushed inside her.

In the minutes that spanned this round, Rachel came three times under the wand, each one more intense than the last. It seemed like the Master had deliberately lengthened this round, just so he could see just how many times she could make the girl scream. He eventually called an end to the round, standing and raising his fist, ready to call judgment. As eeryone predicted, the thumb went down.

Rachel's prone body was untied from the wall, and led into her alcove, while Sophie waited outside, basking in the glory of victory. It was only when she heard her sister's screams and cries that she realised she had paid too high a price for her win.

"We shall have a tiebreaker round after this," the Master of the Games announced, before leaving his box.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 08:54:33 AM by Army of One »

carhamgrater
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 11:25:21 AM »
Nasty. Both will be out for the win, so it will be a true fight to the finish! Wouldn't surprise me if both girls were unusable after their fight!

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2018, 04:44:04 PM »
Nasty. Both will be out for the win, so it will be a true fight to the finish! Wouldn't surprise me if both girls were unusable after their fight!
[evil grin]

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
Rachel and Sophie Fight for Freedom, Part 4 (FF, toys, bond)
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2018, 09:04:00 AM »
Finally, the final chapter of this story. Hope you all liked this. And yes, there will be a continuation, but that'll start next month.

For now, the warning: The author condones none of what is detailed in this story: the gladiatorial sexual combat, the rapes, none of it. Anyone who wants to undertake such practices will find themselves in irredeemable legal trouble, to understate it somewhat.

Rachel's walk back into the arena was closer to a limp. Like her sister previously, she looked like she had been well-used and -abused. She made it to the center box, but required it to support herself, at least for now. She stared daggers at Sophie, who returned her look with one that said, "Now you know how I felt, bitch!" mixed with a little sympathy.

The Master of the Games came to his box and announced, "This will be a round to break the tie. Iff a girl wins, she will be allowed to go free." The girls thought it weird how he pronounced "if", but shrugged it off. "Let the tiebreaker begin!"

The crowd roared, as both girls ran for their nearest wall, pulling a large dildo each from it. They then ran straight for each other.

It was Rachel who got the upper hand, tackling her sister to the ground. She spun herself around, keeping her legs sttadded aross Sophie's chest to prevent her getting up, and plunged the dildo into her cunt roughly, pistoning the thing quickly in and out of the girl's fuckhole. "I will make you cum, if it's the last thing I do."

Sophi tried her hardest to resist her sister's attempts, as she gripped the dildo in her own hand hard and tried to wriggle it into Rachel's own cunt, eliciting a squeal from her mouth when it finally made its way in. "Not if I can make you do it first," she growled with determination.

"Why should I? You're the fucking slut! You'd enjoy being used day in, day out by these people!"

"You may talk, but deep down, you're just as big a slut as me. You just never followed through. Maybe these people will help you."

"I am not staying here!"

"Nor am I!"

Ittook a few minutes of grunting and thrusting before both girls roared in ecstacy, their legs jerking as their cunts tightened around the toys inserted in them. Once their respective waves had subsided, they flopped on top of ach other, spent. Rachel decided to trace her finger around her sister's cunt lips, hoping to extract another orgasm from Sophie, who in turn was doing the same to her own sister. While legs did jerk a little, no orgasms came before the Master stood to make his decision. Both girls stood, pulling the dildos from their cunts, ready for the decision.

The Master repeated, "Iff a girl wins this tiebreaker, she will be allowed to go free." His fist went out, thumb tucked in, hand in the horizontal position. He kept it there for thirty seconds, before throwing the thumb out to the side.

Both Rachel and Sophie looked up at him in shock. "What!? No!" Rachel screamed. "You can't do this! One of us was supposed to go free" Both girls were taken by the arms by their guards, while four more entered the Colosseum, taking the lid and sides off the box to reveal the cage underneath. They struggled and resisted while they were lifted in, neither wanting to be put in there, and tried, to no avail, to prevent the top of the cage from coming down. "Remove them from the Colosseum," the Master ordered, and the cage was lifted up and walked out, Rachel and Sophie still protesting as they disappeared.

One of the audience leaned into the box just as the Master was preparing to leave. "You could've let one of them go free."

"I could've," replied the Master, "but they had both done a good job getting each other off, I couldn't pick. Plus, having them both would make M'butu very pleased."

The author is aware of the presence if "iff" instead of "if". This is deliberate, and is even picked up on in the story. The choice to use "iff" comes from its definition, "if and only if". While it was probably unnecessary, this was to remove a possible logical loophole; since there was no intention for the girls to be released, I chose to have the language reflect this.

carhamgrater
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2018, 01:13:55 PM »
Love the ending! In my humble opinion the men gathered should get to have both of them once more before they are sent to M'butu! Merit earned!

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2018, 04:12:51 PM »
Love the ending! In my humble opinion the men gathered should get to have both of them once more before they are sent to M'butu! Merit earned!
Watch for the continuation next month, then...

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2018, 07:20:43 AM »
As promised, a sequel has been written; click here to read that story.