Author Topic: in the nude, having a dvd day....  (Read 362 times)

Offline Gohel84

• Junior
  • Merits 16
  • i'll c u in another life! when we r both cats!
in the nude, having a dvd day....
« on: June 26, 2018, 07:18:14 AM »
so I'm in the nude lol.... at the start of a long vacation (possibly semi retirement) from work, and I've decided on a dvd day.
Currently watching the special edition of The Shining. Think I will go for Event Horizon next.
Loadsa special bonuses on a dvd is always so much fun when watching a film. Really must get a blu ray player sometime soon lol!
xXx K
Sure. Everyone dies alone. But if u meant something to someone. If u helped someone. Or loved someone. If even a single person remembers u. ...then maybe. U never really die.

carhamgrater
Re: in the nude, having a dvd day....
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 11:06:27 AM »
What you don't have a blu-ray player yet! Why does that not surprise me? you Luddite! Euqally surprised that you chose a classic in stead of Star Blech!!!!

darklord
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 08:37:22 PM »
I'm trying to get the image of you nude out of my mind.   I visited a nudist resort nearby this weekend actually.   As to the DVD's Not seen the special edition of the shining, but did like Event Horizon pretty good.   I only watch Blu-ray now once I got a good Blu-ray player and a 4k TV. 

Offline Gohel84

• Junior
  • Merits 16
  • i'll c u in another life! when we r both cats!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 05:33:56 AM »
I'm trying to get the image of you nude out of my mind.   I visited a nudist resort nearby this weekend actually.   As to the DVD's Not seen the special edition of the shining, but did like Event Horizon pretty good.   I only watch Blu-ray now once I got a good Blu-ray player and a 4k TV. 

Lol I soooooo need a blu ray player! XxX K
Sure. Everyone dies alone. But if u meant something to someone. If u helped someone. Or loved someone. If even a single person remembers u. ...then maybe. U never really die.

darklord
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 02:16:25 PM »
You will never go back to regular once you do. But they are useless unless you have the High Def TV that supports it.