Author Topic: Taking Gwendolyn......Again....  (Read 50678 times)

carhamgrater
Re: Taking Gwendolyn......Again....
« Reply #300 on: February 08, 2021, 11:10:08 AM »
Isn't it typical, shifts almost over and I recognize a threat but  well it's Miller time for me! Hard to get good help these days! Merit will be awarded from me when allowed!

Tony V.
« Reply #301 on: February 08, 2021, 05:55:20 PM »
If any of had more than their fair share of attention in that tent, it was Gwendolyn. Almost every pair of eyes, Male and Female, were locked onto her as she moved. Gwendolyn smiled and merely let the attention of the guests run off her like water off of a duck.

In the Master's Chambers, a phone is lifted, a voice says five words, "Bring her here to me!!" The phone is hung up, and the figure sitting in the chair pats the young Blonde on her head as she deep throats his cock. The man sighs as Elizabeth Guenivere Charles swallows every drop of the Master's Cumm. Without hesitating, Elizabeth lowers her head back into the Master's crotch.

In the meal tent, we see the three men in Tuxedoes moving towards us. The biggest looks at AnnaLeigh and says, "The Master wants your friend," the man says as he gestures at Gwendolyn.......

Tony V.
« Reply #302 on: February 12, 2021, 03:02:00 PM »
Gwendolyn gives the men a disarming smile, "If I am SO wanted, why didn't the master come here and ask himself?" The man looks Gwendolyn over and says, "You can ask him yourself. Come with us."

AnnaLeigh rises, a demand on her lips. The man abruptly turns, and the four walk away. We AnnaLeigh and I exchange glances. I knew Gwendolyn had the ability to not only take care of herself, but to get this close to the head man here was an opportunity to be taken.

Gwendolyn rides an elevator, and as the doors open, she sees the bound, naked figure of Elizabeth Charles tied standing, her heel clad feet bound to rings in the floor, har hands stretched over her head.

The man says as Gwendolyn walks in, "I want you to Punish my plaything here." The man gestures to a Whip on a table, "You may apply the Whip anywhere on my plaything's body. Spare her NO Pain or suffering."

Gwendolyn remembers how she Whipped a Confession out of Elizabeth's mother, Regina. Since Elizabeth was blindfolded, Gwendolyn didn't have to worry about being recognized. Gwendolyn smiles as she picks the Whip up........

carhamgrater
« Reply #303 on: February 12, 2021, 04:30:04 PM »
What a chance to do both whip Elizabeth and land a few on the main man before he can call out. Damn Gwen has to go along with it! Merit awarded from me!

Tony V.
« Reply #304 on: February 13, 2021, 09:56:02 AM »
Gwendolyn grips the Whip, an Evil smile on her face. She remembers this was the teenaged leader of a gang of criminals who Raped and Murdered nine fellow teenagers. Gwendolyn feels her grip tighten as she comes towards the bound teen.

Out of her peripheral vision Gwendolyn sees the large chair the man was sitting in. He was dressed in an obviously expensive Tuxedo, and was sitting comfortably. Gwendolyn decides to raise the stakes. Since Elizabeth had never seen Gwendolyn, and only had been dealt with by Me, Gwendolyn was safe from being identified as a former Police Captain.

Gwendolyn stands infront of the man, and unzips her gown, "I don't want to tear it." Gwendolyn feels the whisper soft Silk slide off, baring her spectacular body.

Gwendolyn hears the man's breath draw in as the gown hits the floor. She knew she had the man's full attention......

We sit at the table and carry on as if nothing happened. Everyone else saw Gwendolyn being taken, and knew where she was heading. They all seemed jealous of Gwendolyn. We all also knew that our every move and word was being watched and recorded, so we had to play along...

In an access tunnel under the estate, Luis had been supposedly weeding the massive gardens out by the Olympic sized pool. Instead of this, he was busily using his shears and a few other tools to pick open a service cabinet.

In short, Luis was about to blind and deafen our watchers......

Tony V.
« Reply #305 on: February 19, 2021, 04:31:48 PM »
When Luis opened the cabinet no blaring alarm went off, but Luis didn't take that for granted. He places his heavy shears at the thicket bundle of wiring he sees, and cuts it. Luis then closes the cabinet, and walks away.

Gwendolyn swings her arm, and Elizabeth cries out as she is struck. Gwendolyn then works the Whip up and down the teen's helpless body. Elizabeth writhed and screamed as she was Lashed. Then the phone beside the heavy chair rings.

Gwendolyn watches the hand pick the phone up and realizes this is NO holograph or projected image. This was the leader of this sick group of criminals. Gwendolyn steps and swings the Whip.

The braided Leather strikes perfectly, wrapping around the man's neck. Gwendolyn then jerks the man from the chair. As he falls, Gwendolyn steps closer, her Green eyes filled with murderous rage........

carhamgrater
« Reply #306 on: February 19, 2021, 04:57:32 PM »
And it begins, love how Gwendolyn played along  before turning unexpectedly. Hoping the Luis had accidently set of a reserved alarm  that goes unanswered! merit awarded from me and please if possible write more soon!

Tony V.
« Reply #307 on: February 20, 2021, 10:42:17 AM »
At the moment Luis cut the bundle of cables, alarms activated all over the grounds. In the control room, the rapidly annunciating alams were being silenced and reset..

Well that is what the operators.HOPED would happen. Instesd of resetting, the alarm board activated every alarm on the property, filling the control center with flashing lights and beeping blaring alarms. The secutiry teams were pulled from the guest areas to investigate the individual alarms. This would take hours, as there were several hundred alarms and sensors running through the complex of buildings.

We see the security teams depart, and as the guests milled about, we quickly make our way to the main house figuring this is where Gwendolyn had been taken. We couldn't worry about runing into a stray security team, so we moved as if we belonged wherever we headed. We yook advantage of the chaos, and soon found ourselves walking up a large stairway.

Gwendolyn leans over the man as she wraps the Whip tightly around his neck, "This is for trying to Kidnap ME!!" Gwendolyn sneers as she brings her heel clad foot down on the man's groin. "GGGGHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!" The man gurgles as the Whip tightens. "This is for trying to KILL ME!!" Gwendolyn sneers as she stomps the man's abdomen. The man's eyes were spinning like the wheels in a slot machine as his guts burst. Gwendolyn then places her heel on the man's chest,

"And this is for polluting those kids lives!!"

Gwendolyn pulls the Whip and listens as the man's neck breaks with a sickening "CCRRRAAACCCKKKK!!"......

Tony V.
« Reply #308 on: February 21, 2021, 12:57:02 PM »
As soon as the light of life passed from the man's cold Gray eyes, a new series of alarms started to go off in the control center. The man was having his vitals tracked by way of Bluetooth connections in case of Medical Emergency. Because the control center was virtually blind and deaf, they had no idea as to the veracity of any of the alarms they were getting.

The tall Black woman leaves her seat and travels down a secret passageway to the master's suite. She looked into every room, until she saw the nearly Naked Gwendolyn bending over her master. The sickening sound of his neck breaking filled her ears. The woman slides a hidden panel open as Gwendolyn was unwinding the Whip.

Gwendolyn hears a soft noise behind her, and sees the enraged woman come running at her, anger cast on her Mahogany features. The woman attempts to bull rush Gwendolyn, and use her speed to knock her off her feet.

Gwendolyn turns, and takes a half step away. The woman flies by, and Gwendolyn snaps the Whip. The Leather catches the woman around her throat, and before she can stop, Gwendolyn jerks her arm back. The woman falls heavily, her bodyweight squarely on her neck. Gwendolyn rushes over and jerks the Whip, then uses the length to hog tie the woman.

We were about to enter the Master Suite, careful to avoid the security teams. As My hand closed on the knob, AnnaLeigh says, "It might not recognize you." I nod and AnnaLeigh grips the electrically protected knob. With a barely audible click the door opens. We walk in, and I see Gwendolyn dressing, a bound woman at her feet. She holds her fingers to My lips before I could speak. I follow Gwendolyn's eyes and see Elizabeth Charles bound and Naked. I knew Elizabeth would recognize My voice, so I stayed silent.

The one security team assigned to the house was racing up the stairs as they follow the locator the master wore. As they were to enter the Suite, Luis and Matt step from the hidden passage and swing a pair of shovels.......

carhamgrater
« Reply #309 on: February 21, 2021, 01:17:23 PM »
Love the suspense and of course the action sequences!  They are what makes this story so special to read! Now i'm wondering how soon before the shooting begins! Of course merit awarded!

Tony V.
« Reply #310 on: February 22, 2021, 04:40:22 AM »
As soon as the two men fell to the thick carpet, Luis and Mike relieved them of their weapons and radios. We drag the two into the room, and Gwendolyn quickly handcuffs them. We look around the room, and Gwendolyn says,

"That woman came out of a secret passage. We find it, and we....." Mike slides the panel open and we quickly get in. Just as the panel closes, we see two more security officers come into the room, weapons drawn. They go to the man, and one feels for a pulse. He shakes his head, and the other picks the phone up. When he hangs up, both men simply leave, leaving Elizabeth, and the three unconscious others behind.

We figured we better get moving. Luis leads us to the concealed entry way he and Mike used. We wave goodbye and pocketing the radio, we move back among the other guests. We were secure in the knowledge that we had not been seen. We meet back up with some of the other guests, and I hand Gwendolyn a flute og champagne. The stunning Blonde drinks it greatfully and i hear the Bluetooth receiver in my ear direct the security team to start to lock down the complex.......

Tony V.
« Reply #311 on: February 22, 2021, 03:58:07 PM »
"Things are about to get very dicey here." I say as we sit in the meal tent. We were using the cover of several dozen of the guests were still in the tent and had not been either removed or ordered to their suites. We simply went to the various stations and ate our fill, not knowing when we were going to eat again.

Luis had snuck back to the service panel, ans was able to wire a repeater into the cut bundle. This wouls allow Luis to set a timer and escape. The timer would count down a specific number of minutes then the repeater would make every alarm alert again. Luis grins as he shuts the cabinet door, shoulders his shovel, and walks away.

In the control center, the blaring alarms had finally stopped, but the.video cameras were.all still blinded. The chief of security already knew the master was dead, but decided to not allow the staff to know this. It might enrage them, and angry assetts don't think right.

Just then the alarms all sounded off. Then the video feeds began to play "Marlyn Chambers Greatest Fucks." The chief orders every alarm shut off, and the security officers to begin patrolling the grounds in 45 minute relays. The first two man team leaves, and checks in. Of course Luis and I hear every word. We decide Luis should stay in his Gardeners outfit, and we stay in the tent.

The security chief thinks through the events. Audio and Video out, Alarms compromised, No reliable Reports of Disturbances or Break Ins, and NO confidence in their communications NOT being overheard, then to top all this off, the master laying dead in his own Suite.

The chief nods his head and says, "We've been infiltrated by Military Style Operatives......."

carhamgrater
« Reply #312 on: February 22, 2021, 04:09:02 PM »
And before they find then they will suffer like never before! Loving every moment of this! Merit awarded from me as per usual!

Tony V.
« Reply #313 on: February 23, 2021, 04:46:08 AM »
Luis and Mike split up, and found Charlene, who was dressed as a maid. Charlene was our Explosives Expert and was a Sniper as well. Charlene was greatful to have found the closet where the servants uniforms were kept. Her smile betrayed an even better surprise.....

She had found the Weapons and Explosives Locker. There was a small backpack at Charlene's feet and a bundle over her shoulder, "I have about 15 pounds of C - 4 and Semtex." The tall woman said, "I'm going to find the control room and decapitate it." Luis nods and says, "Careful, Mi Amor, I want us to be back together when this is over."

The two touch hands, and Charlene places the backpack on the lower shelf of a cart with a pair of high end coffee urns on it. Charlene pushes the cart to where she saw two security officers exit, and believing this was the control room, she headed there.

Charlene had given the rifle to Luis, who concealed it in a freshly manicured flower planter. He hoped Charlene was successful, and a major obstacle was about to be removed.....

Tony V.
« Reply #314 on: February 23, 2021, 05:59:37 AM »
Charlene pushes the urn and sandwich laden cart to the door where she watched the officers come out of. She knocks and after several seconds, a small port in the door opens, "Food and coffee." She says. The officer looks at the chief, "Food Boss." The officer says. The chief nods,  and says, "Let it in."

Charlene had prepped the backpack, and activated a four minute timer. She had eight pounds of Semtex in the backpack. The seven pounds of C - 4 were concealed in her outfit along with the detonators. She pushes the cart in, and as the men go to fill their mugs, she quietly leaves.

The chief had just finished his cup when the timer read "00:00"....

In a blinding flash, the Semtex explodes. The door which opened to allow entry and exit swung to the inside, and sealed itself in its reinforced frame. The room was built to withstand explosives from the outside, it's walls reinforced. This allowed the explosion to be concentrated in the room itself and the effects were devastating. With no where to exit, the force of the explosion liquified the men in the room. Bodies became puddles of burned and broken flesh, their boned shattered. Most were thrown into the reinforced walls, and died almost instantly.

Needless to say, all communications went down. As the security officers went to see what had happened, Luis used the confusion to retrieve his rifle, and quickly scramble to the top of the main house's roof. Chatlene and Mike went to ambush any stray security. We sat in the tent.. We had hears and felt the dull thud and rumble, and saw the officers moving. Our other members, Faith and Joachim, were about to go to work.

They were our resident Hackers.......