Author Topic: Preternatural  (Read 1076 times)

Psiberzerker
Preternatural
« on: October 04, 2017, 10:45:01 PM »
Author

This one builds fairly slowly, because that's part of his pathology.  The type to groom his victim for years, waiting until she's just right before he makes his move.  Normally, however she's not going to stick to his plan.

:

Preternatural (FM Pseu Pedo)

"Uh!  A little old to be hanging around the playground, man."

So, am I but at least I don't look it. 

"Well,"  Dusting off his hands, "I guess I'm still a kid at heart."  Didn't see me roll my eyes.

Pretended to play in the sand, but kept his eyes up for the bleacher's eye view

I look up, smile.  Obviously too old for his taste.

"I like you."

"Yeah?"  He smiled back down, relieved.

"Yeah, you're creepy!"

"Well," he looked around, "Just get off church?"

Sunday best dress, so, "Yeah."  I lied, "You?"

"Just enjoying the nice day, out for some fresh air."

"Trying to get a peek up skirts."  Under the platforms.  "Don't worry, you might get a chance to."  I wandered off.  "Not here," looked back over my shoulder, "In front of the kids."

"Well, how old are you?"

"Nineteen?"

"No really."

"No, really."  Get out my purse, "I have a condition, that stunted my growth."  Drivers licence.  "Why, how old do I look?"

"Honestly, no older than eleven or twelve, but.  I know it's weird, for a guy my age to hang around kids.  Places, like playgrounds, and parks, but."

"I know I'm too old for your tastes, but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun?  Let me guess.  7-9?  Got all our teeth, but not yet starting to sprout."  I nodded.

He looked down.  Farther, but I was leaned forward enough for the top of my dress, and the open buttons of my blouse to puff out.  I don't need a bra, even if I wore one, they wouldn't fill up an A, but, I'm not flat as a board, either.

"So," he nodded, "What kind of condition we talking about?"

"You ever heard of Kleinfelter's Syndrome?"  Not that he would have looked that one up.  "I'm not surprised, it's rare.  I started puberty late, and it ended early.  So, I'll probably never look much older, or get any bigger."

"Oh, well.  You look okay."

Shrug, "I can't get pregnant, either.  Even with hormone treatments, so we don't have to worry about rubbers.  Unless you have AIDS or something."

"No, I don't."

"You still a virgin?"

"No, but I've only ever been with virgins.  You?"

"Yeah."  Me too.  "You drive here?"

"No, I walked."

"Well, can I take you home, or you want to go fool around somewhere else?"

"Well, why don't we walk?"  He frowned through the windshield. 

"What?"

"Not a lot of leg room."

"Well, the seats slide back, but."  Shrug, "Yeah, how tall are you?"

"Six foot two?  How 'bout you?"

"Hinheh!"  that rhymed.  "I bet it's really long, huh?"

He looked around.  "You're talking about."  Lowered his voice, 'My penis, right?'  I nodded.  "Yeah, but we don't have to do it, if it's too big.  I mean, all the way."

"How much money you got?"

"Oh," he looked relieved again, "You're a prostitute?"

I looked at him.  "No."  Seriously. 

"Sorry."  He looked away.

"I just wanted to grab a soda, or something."

"You don't have any money?"

"I'm broke."  Nod, "Kind of hard to find work.  When you look like this, nobody takes you seriously."

"Oh well.  I wouldn't underestimate you.  Now, I mean, you seem really mature for a teenager.  And incredibly bright."

"I have to be.  Even in school, I have to work twice as hard."

"Oh, where do you go to school?"

"The community college, but most of my classmates still think I'm one of those precocious child prodigies.  So, I'd pretty much have to be a genius just to break even."

"So, how about we go out on a date."

"You're not just going to get my number, and never call me?"

"No, I mean right now.  You may find this hard to believe, but I never really got to go on dates.  Well, I guess if you count school dances, and the like, but as an adult.  You know, the way I am?"

I nodded.  "Sure."  Smoothed out my skirt, "This all right?"

"Of course!  It looks great on you, by the way."

"Thanks!  So, what's your usual line?  You're going to be a big girl soon, start growing up?"

"Huh!"  He nodded.  "You know, it's kind of nice to hang around with an adult that understands."

"Yeah.  Talked to a lot of pedophiles." 

"I guess the only guys you really get to go out with are like me."

"You'd be surprised.  The school girl look actually attracts all kinds of guys.  I'm just interested in what kind of man you are.  A molester?"

"Oh, I don't like that word."

"I guess not, but you know what that means."

He nodded, "I prefer the term pedophile, though.  That, word.  It has a lot more negative connotations to it."

"Legal ones."

"Whereas pedophile just means that I love children.  Not too young, but you're not to old for me.  Granted I prefer to start younger, but only so that we can be together longer.  For instance you guessed seven to nine?  Well, actually I tend to prefer more along the ages from about nine to thirteen, depending on the girl, of course."

"Of course.  We all start at different ages."

"However, now that you say that you're never going to grow any older, that's no longer a problem!"

See what I mean?  Creepy, but I don't want to debate the difference between consent, and being mature enough for real informed consent, yet.  At least until I hear his whole set of self indulgent excuses.  Fascinating, really.  Truth be told I really am attracted to pedophiles, and "Ephebophilia."

"What's that?"

"It means you're attracted to adolescence, and adolescents.  The early stages of growth, so you can experience them vicariously.  Since you went through the male version of puberty, and only got to see the girls around you starting to grow up, but didn't get a chance to really experience it, because you didn't know how to talk to us."

"Yeah!  Something like that, how'd you guess?"

"Easy," I went through the same thing, "You're not the first one I've gone out with.  How old are you, anyway?"

"Twenty."  I shook my head.  "One?"

"You want me to card you, or are you going to tell me the truth?"

"Okay, twenty seven, but you don't want me to buy you alcohol, or anything, right?"

"Don't drink.  Don't even smoke, though I'm technically old enough to buy them, my body can't really handle drugs very well."

"Oh, that's too bad."

"Why, do you drink?"

"I don't know.  Huh!  I guess because I get sad, a lot."

"Lonely?"

He nodded.  "It really sucks, not being able to have a normal relationship.  You know, get married, and have kids."

"You're scared of what might happen if you had a daughter, when she got her period."

"No.  I know exactly what would happen.  So, it's good that you can't get pregnant."

So yeah.  Already talking about marrying me.  Like 10-15 minutes in from meeting him, and kiting him away from the playground.  Which is why I tend to hang around playgrounds, not because I like sexual predators, or kids, but because I like to keep sexual predators away from the kids.

And, I like to play on playgrounds.  In a skirt, it's almost like getting a second chance to enjoy it.  Call it peter pan syndrome, or don't.  There's really nothing wrong with adults playing on them too.  It just becomes a problem when they hang out there to pick up school girls.

Why I dress up like a schoolgirl on Sundays.  Okay, and I just like the dress.

;

Author

I don't have to tell you that this is a Delusion.  A system of excuses, and romantic ideation that bears absolutely no resemblance to the truth.  I'm just going to take the time to name the specific pathology:  Power-Reassurance Rapist.  It's rape, it's always rape, barring some supernatural exception like a vampire that just looks 13 when she's 300, because that's when she was raped by a vampire.  This isn't one of those stories, honestly the most supernatural element is Hormones.  (Other than the usual artificial things we take for granted like clothing, indoor plumbing, and electronics.)

;

George

Okay, she caught me.  I started to suspect she had even more experience than she let on, but you have to watch out for them online too.  Not that I ever met one in real life, but we network, on the boards, because the police have started using young looking girls to Hanson guys like us.

It's persecution really, just like they used to do for homosexuals.  Ironically we're a little behind on the civil rights, when really there's nothing unnatural about our kind of love.  It's just that there are guys that claim to be pedophiles out there, and they give us a bad name.  Real predators, they pick on children because they're weak, ignorant, and emotionally immature.  More like scavengers really, or you know how hyenas pick the youngest because they can't run fast enough to keep up with the herd?

The sick, the wounded, or the elderly, those are the same guys.  Cowards, really.  We get judged by them, or I suppose the few that hurt girls accidentally, because they're inexperienced, or can't control themselves.  I'm not like that, even when I was young, I was careful not to hurt them, even my first one, because I understood that it wasn't going to work.

It's too big, but most guys are too focused on sticking it in something.  It's not about sex, it's about love, honestly I've had more consensual relationships where we never actually had sex, but just made out, and masturbated together.  You know what?  They teach girls that it's wrong to masturbate too, or at least don't teach them how to do it, which is why I chose to live in a more progressive state. 

Some day, we'll be part of pride, it will be LGBTQA and p.  Just the same, lesbians can't have sex with girls the same way as men do, either.  In some states like this, I expect one day we will be able to legally marry, just like the old days.  Instead of having to adopt, and fake some sick incestuous fantasy like father/daughter.  I don't want a daughter, I want a wife.  I don't even care about sex, and I'm serious about never wanting children.

Some day, I can only hope that progress catches up fast enough for me to enjoy it while I'm still young enough.

So, that being said, we went to see a movie.  In the theaters, and she wanted to see Logan.  Rated R.  Hard R for violence, but she still had her ID, and eventually the lady at the ticket counter accepted it.  After we picked up some snacks, she confessed that she'd already seen it.  She just bought a ticket to Wonder Woman, since it's at the same time, and went in the wrong auditorium.

"I don't like romantic comedies.  Not lately, anyway.  Why the last really good one I remember was Romancing the Stone, and that was half Action/Adventure anyway."

"Wasn't that like, 25 years ago?"  I tried to remember when it came out, on HBO. 

"Yeah, more like 30, but Blockbuster?"

"Sh!"  We quieted down, but the credits were still popping up on the screen.

POW!

[Boyd Holbrook]

I liked it when I was a kid, and Jewel of the Nile was even better.  It had a sex scene, I even got to see a little side boob, and that was a big deal when we were kids.

"Uh, Jesus!"

I had to look away, the violence was a bit much, even for me.

"Hahaha!"

Right out the gate, they really beat the hell out of him, but it's Wolverine, he can heal.

"That's what I like about action/adventure.  You don't have to be as quiet in the action scenes."

"HRRRNNNAAAAHHHH!"

"Uh!"  I had to look away again.

SCHING!  "RHhn!"  There was a thump, and I looked up in time to see the last 2 hop in a van.  Bleeding, but thank god not from being decapitated.

"I don't remember Wolverine being quite this violent!"

She looked at me.  "Really?"  Shrugged, "Didn't read the comics much."

"Just the movies, and the cartoon series."

"Oh, yeah."  She laughed, "Kids stuff."

We just held hands and stuff.  She was really into the action scenes, anyway, so I watched her.  "Yeah!"  Punching the air, "Yeah, get'im, Yeah!"  Couldn't really make out, because if somebody sees us, they could make a scene, and ruin it for everyone.  Sure, we could sort it all out with the cops in the lobby, but that's never fun.

I went out with this one woman, she was Chinese.  Looked about 12, was actually older than me, I won't say how old, or her name.  You know, there's real predators out there, but we had misunderstanding like that before, and I really feel for them. 

They get persecuted for looking young, and they don't grow out of it.  I'm an adult white male, but again I suppose it's not unlike being a gay white man.  You can't tell that he's gay, or I'm a child lover, just looking at us, so we can pass in public.  Only gays can act it up, legally, they just have to watch out for homophobes.

I'm not even expecting everyone to accept it, I'm sure there will always be people who hate us just because of who we love, but that's no reason not to allow us to have any rights.  We'd just have to write laws to protect children, I'm sure there must be some way to make sure they're not some sick psycho that just wants to rape them, but we don't even have laws to protect women from that.

I would think that getting a parent's permission would be enough, and in some states, that's legal as young as 12.  Unfortunately, that doesn't extend to girls as young as 7.

Okay, she's right about that too.  If I know I'm among friends, who understand, or I can be protected on secure sites, I usually say 7 to 11.  Maybe a little older, if she's a late bloomer, but she's something special, and it really isn't about age.  Much less a specific age range, that's really more of a guideline.  Some girls start even later than that, but she doesn't get periods.  At all, she mentioned that, and I think she would have to take hormones to get them.  If I remember right, but if you could chose not to, why wouldn't you?

It's disgusting, quite honestly.  I can't imagine bleeding on a schedule like that, or even being with someone who does.  Sexually, it's too much of a turn-off, like sodomy, or.  I don't know, there's a lot of stuff I don't understand, any more than adolophiles understand us.  Feet for instance.  I know, I like virgins, and there's nothing wrong with that.  I don't want to hurt them, or make them bleed, which is why I have only ever been with virgins, and when they leave me, they're still virgins.

Only more experienced in enjoying their sexuality, and their bodies.  I don't mess that up, and the thought of them having a scar there is.

"Mhl!'  I grabbed the popcorn bucket.  "Hruhlk, khuh!"  I didn't eat much, but the rest of the popcorn was ruined.  "Sorry," I ran out, and took it with me in case I didn't make it to the restroom.

;

Author

A couple more things:  First, the glaring weakness in his rationale is that he's thinking about 4-5 years.  Marriage, for 4-5 years, but not what then?  Fortunately, he thinks he's met the ideal, a little girl that will never grow old, because it's not rational, it's a delusion.

The second thing is he carded her, and yet hasn't even thought her name.  He's trying to convince himself he's in love with her, when really they're not people to him.  Honestly, they're more like interactive dolls to play with.

;

Daisy

"Hahaha!"  Not really a test, but he failed it anyway.  Probaly the type that doesn't even get it up when he's touching you, but I really like this movie.  Especially Laura, she's wicked and I used to know a girl like that.  Except for being from Mexico, a mutant, the healing factor, indestructible skeleton, or retractile claws, but kinda reminds me of her, in the personality.  You know, wicked?

Me too, but I still have a lot of surprises for him.  "Huh!"  I followed him out, honestly a little curious about why he got sick.  Not even to the second good fight yet, can't be the corn flakes, so I'm just going to guess it's Charles.  Maybe Old Man Logan too, come to think of it.

Old age, in fact a frightening extreme of it, because Logan's almost immortal.  Charles was always old, or at least the Patrick Stewart one, but Logans eventual mortality, and decrepitude goes against the expectation.  Assuming the X-men cartoon version, toned down for after school, so he only really cuts loose on robots, or whatever.  I remember them, they always seemed to have something hanging from a cable, or an I beam for him to cut, and look useful when they're fighting Human Supremacists.  Or other mutants, but this is really the best depiction of him so far, because they turned off the inhibitors.  Okay, bad men, but human beings, mostly.  Some crude cybernetic parts, body armor, and assault rifles maybe, but he will stab you, right through the jaw, and out the top of your head, because he's not fucking around.  It's not a fight, it's suicide, unless you happen to have another younger killing machine to bring along.

He's not a super soldier, he's not Captain America, nor even Batman.  He was an Animal, they made him into a living weapon, and then he learned enough self control to do some good for the good guys for a while.  If they just so happened to be attacked by a small army that needed to be slashed to ribbons because they tried to kidnap a bunch of children for being different.  That's my problem, I don't live in a world where we have a group of mutants to fight for our rights.  Even a school for kids like us, and there's more than you think, because they make us hide, or routinely mutilate us like circumcising boys.  Don't even consult the parents, SNIP!  "That's better."  I was born defective, so I have to live as a freak, or try to fit in as a normal person.

Would be kind of nice if I had some super-powers to go with it.  I'd even put up with being blue, Mystique is my favorite of course.  She can pass, better than anyone.  Look like whatever she wants, and best of all change into what you like to have sex with her.  Logan turned her down, which is just plain nuts if you ask me.  Okay, they're enemies, but honestly only because they wrote it that way.  Had to do that whole boring love triangle thing, and it's a good story, but honestly what sexual being that ever lived could ever turn down Mystique?  Even knowing what she is?

Who doesn't have that fantasy?  "I don't like your tits.  They're too small."

"How's this?"

"I'm not a lesbian."

"Okay, how big of a penis do you want?"

Than't not even doing real fun stuff, like growing, and shrinking it inside you instead of moving back and forth to fuck you, or moving it around like a dick shaped tentical.

"Huh!'

"You all right?"

"Yeah, you want to go watch the rest of the movie?"

I shook my head, "Seen it all ready."  I put my shoulder under his, which was a useless gesture, because my head doesn't even come all the way up to his armpit.  "Lets get you home." 

See if I can cram him in my car. 

I have the ultimate security system, it's not designed for anyone else to drive.  So, nobody's going to steal it, unless they rip the seat out, and sit in the back, or bolt it back in where they can reach the pedals without sticking their legs through the steering wheel.  I can fold the passenger seat up, he just has to get his shoulders through to sit in back.  Or maybe fold the back seats down, so he can crawl in through the lift gate, it can't be far if he walked to the park.

"Hihihin!"  Not going to rape me in there, either.

;