Author Topic: Little did you know  (Read 1624 times)

Offline Groucho

• Senior
  • Merits 223
Little did you know
« on: August 28, 2017, 02:55:08 PM »
Hi there, here is a story I am writing for a special person. Don´t ask,I won´t tell  ;D
Hope you enjoy.

Little did you know
You are lying on the small bed in my private playground. The bed has a metal frame, the mattress is made of a simple wooden board, covered with foam and a leather blanket on top.
You are still unconcious. The effect oft the drug.
I spotted you in the bar at the center of the town. I spotted you at once. You came in alone. You wore a tight black see through top, revealing your back bra, and a  white mini skirt. You also wore black high heels. You were dressed like a slut.
You started flirting with many boys in the bar. Even with boys who came with their girlfriends. You let them spend you drinks. Behaved like a slut.
When you sat at the bar flirting with another guy who had spend you a drink hoping to take you home I slipped next to you to order a drink for myself. Your body was turned away from me.
You did not notice I slipped the drug into your drink. In certain circles it is sold as date rape drug. It dissolves fast, hasn´t got too much of a taste and most of all it is fast and effective.
You wrinkled your nose when you took the first sip, Maybe you realized that it tasted a bit strange but you paid no attention. Little did you know what was going to come.
After a few minutes the effect oft he drug started. You excused your chatpartner and went to the restroom.
After a few meters you started to feel dizzy, you had to lean on a wall to prevent from falling down.
That was when I stroke. I offered you my help, took your arm and took you out oft he bar. Nobody got any suspicion. Just another drunken slut going home with an older man.
I led you to my car, offered to drive you home. You deliberately got into the car. Your eyes were open, but you did not see were we were heading. You would never be able to recognize my face. The effect oft he drug.
I took you out oft he car and guided you to the entrance of my playground. You did not hesitate when I led you to this room and lay you down on the bed.The effect of the drug.
Little did you know what was going to come.
Now you are lying on the bed. Your hands are tied to the metal bedframe with cuffs, as are your legs, that are spread  because I cuffed them to the outer bedposts each.
I took off your shoes, the skirt and the top. You are lying on the bed in just your bra and your panties, They are black silk thongs. Panties of a slut. You won´t wear them for too long anymore.
You are lying on your back, breathing softly. I am sitting on a stool. Waiting for you to wake up. Waiting for our game to begin. Waiting for my game to begin.
Little do you know what is going to come.

gscmar64
Re: Little did you know
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 03:06:17 PM »
If this is for who I think it is :emot_thedrool.gif: :emot_thedrool.gif: kudos! Even if it's not great beginning!

Offline Groucho

• Senior
  • Merits 223
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 02:58:23 PM »
Finally you wake up. You are dizzy at first. It´s not easy for you to open your eyes. The effect of the drug. You look around, you are puzzled. You don´t know where you are. You tray to get up. You realize your hands and feet are tied. You jerk your bonds, try to get free. In vain.

"What the fuck..?" You realize you are not alone. You see sitting me on the stool. Where am I Who are you? Untie me NOW!"

I get up, walk to you. Slowly. "I said untie me now you bastard. Or you will pay for it!"

I look at you. "Can you hear me, you dumb asshole? You understand what I say?"

"You got a bad mouth slut" I say to you.

"I am no slut you bastard. Now untie me.I want to go!"

"You will go when I let you go slut. And you will address me as Sir or Master."

You are threatening me, you swear against me. You use bad words. Words a slut uses.

I take the scissors. "I will now undress you slut. You won´t need clothes here anymore".

I cut away your bra. It´s a push up bra, you got small tits. I smile. "You are ashamed of your tits slut?" You don´t answer.

I cut away your panties. Your pussy is shaved. A slut´s pussy.

You still scream at me, calling me names.

I take the 4 tail whip. It is a very hard whip.

"I told you you will address me as Sir or Master. As you don´t seem to get my point I think I need something to helpyou".

I raise the whip and swing it back. The stroke lands over your tits.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" You scream and raise your body. I give you another stroke on your tits. "Ihhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Your tits are decorated with two red welts now. I give you a third stroke over your tits, make you howl in pain again.

"Please don´t hit me anymore..... please"

"Itold you to adressme as Sir or Master"

The next blow hits your thighs. "Aggghhhhhhh" Please don´t hit me anymore Sir. I´ll do what you want, Sir"

"Sorry slut,I think I can´t believe you now. I think you need to be disciplined some more"

I give you two more blows on your thighs. You got nasty welts there to now.

You beg me to stop. You promise to do whatever I want. I give you two more blows, this time on your stomach.

"If I give you an order now will you obey me, slut?"

"Yes Sir, I´ll be good. I´ll do whatever you want. But please don´t hit me anymore, Sir."

"Good slut. I want you to beg me to fuck your slut´s mouth."

"Oh god...Please.....oh god no..."

Another blow hits your tits, adding another welt.

"Ouwwwwww....Please Sir, please fuck my mouth....."

gscmar64
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 03:12:10 PM »
Haven't you been told violence solves nothing! :emot_laughing.gif:

Offline Groucho

• Senior
  • Merits 223
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2017, 03:50:21 PM »
i know, but guess HE doesen´t  >:D