Author Topic: Mr. Lamar Anderson's Pool  (Read 3455 times)

Offline tierez

• Junior
  • Merits 16
Mr. Lamar Anderson's Pool
« on: August 25, 2017, 06:30:50 PM »
Lamar Anderson..was a fairly normal guy. Unless having a record and having been convicted of raping a 12 year old counted against him. He did his time and went back home. He also found the daughter of his prosecutor and when her parents were out of town...he paid her a visit and spent 3 days raping her. She was 13 and too young to be on the pill.

He got her pregnant.

She was to afraid to accuse him of anything, he made sure of that. He went back home and tended his house, his yard and pool.

A young mother neighbor of his asked if her kids could swim. She was in her early twenties and reminded him of the girl he raped and was sent to prison for.

She had a couple of boys...not his deal...and an 11 year old girl. He said..."Sure.."

The kids were over...and swimming. When a knock at his door saw him looking at Rebecca in her "Let it Go!" swim suit.

"Ummm...Mr. Lamar...can I please use your bathroom?" Sure honey...

She did her business but before she had a chance, Mr. Anderson opened the door and looked at the girl with her bikini bottoms down. The frightened child was bottomless wearing only her top. The enormous black man was naked. "Thank you Mr. Lamar...I have to go see my brothers now." I sent them home Rebecca. Lets play a game. Take off your top and get on your back...and spread your legs. "This is weird."

You heard what I said cunt. "What does cunt mean?" It means that if you don't spread your legs for me you are going to bleed a lot!

Offline SM_girl9

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
Re: Mr. Lamar Anderson's Pool
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 08:01:48 PM »
It's off to a good start! Poor girl...doesn't know what she's got herself into  ::)

Offline tierez

• Junior
  • Merits 16
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 11:22:06 PM »
Lamar Anderson..was a fairly normal guy. Unless having a record and having been convicted of raping a 12 year old counted against him. He did his time and went back home. He also found the daughter of his prosecutor and when her parents were out of town...he paid her a visit and spent 3 days raping her. She was 13 and too young to be on the pill.

He got her pregnant.

She was to afraid to accuse him of anything, he made sure of that. He went back home and tended his house, his yard and pool.

A young mother neighbor of his asked if her kids could swim. She was in her early twenties and reminded him of the girl he raped and was sent to prison for.

She had a couple of boys...not his deal...and an 11 year old girl. He said..."Sure.."

The kids were over...and swimming. When a knock at his door saw him looking at Rebecca in her "Let it Go!" swim suit.

"Ummm...Mr. Lamar...can I please use your bathroom?" Sure honey...

She did her business but before she had a chance, Mr. Anderson opened the door and looked at the girl with her bikini bottoms down. The frightened child was bottomless wearing only her top. The enormous black man was naked. "Thank you Mr. Lamar...I have to go see my brothers now." I sent them home Rebecca. Lets play a game. Take off your top and get on your back...and spread your legs. "This is weird."

You heard what I said cunt. "What does cunt mean?" It means that if you don't spread your legs for me you are going to bleed a lot!

The little redhead only had a whisp of hair on her crotch. She was incapable of understanding what was happening. She had gotten on the floor of the bathroom and spread her legs as wide as she could. And began to cry.

He smiled and looked at the little girl. He had some cream slathered on his penis...but there was no way it could naturally fit inside her. Lamar slid a finger into the vagina of the girl...this is where my penis goes Rebecca. "Its too big...its longer than my arm." Don't worry I'll make it fit.

He crushed his face into hers and made her lick the tongue he put in her mouth. Then he lined up his rape tool with her baby cunt and launched with all his weight into her.

Offline tierez

• Junior
  • Merits 16
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 01:47:37 AM »
For about five hours...the black rapist forced and came into the vagina, asshole and mouth of the little white girl. He was getting tired of her and when the phone rang it was her mother.

Hello? "Mr. Anderson, my sons came home hours ago, but little Becky still isn't here." Looking at Rebecca laying with her blood and her semen leaking from all three of her fuck holes he said...Ms. Deaver she came and used the bathroom before your sons left...then she followed right after them. The little girl wasn't quite looking, but her body was twitching.

My next door neighbor is a very kind lady and her cat had some kittens a few weeks ago. I bet she is drinking lemonade and playing with the cats.

She was actually naked on the floor of his bathroom. She achieved menarche at some point while Jamal was raping her. I'll get her and drive her back home. "Oh thank you so much for taking care of my girl." Don't worry...I enjoy taking very special care of her.

"Uhmm...the boys are going camping with their Scout Leaders tomorrow, for the weekend. I bought a new swimsuit...it is kind of small on me. But I thought Rebecca and I could come over for a dip."

Oh yes...I'll make sure you both have a great time.

Offline tierez

• Junior
  • Merits 16
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 10:01:51 AM »
"I love kitties...my new suit is leopard print."

I'm sure it is lovely. I'm more of a Dog person. But I'm sure my rottweiler will love you...lots. "Well it is a bit small for me." Oh, don't worry, I have a privacy fence, no one will see anything.

"Oh thank you Mr. Anderson. Please make sure Rebecca gets home as soon as she can."

I'll let Rebecca have another swim...and be sure to come over in your too small swimsuit bright and early. You both have a lot to handle. "Uhhh, well Okay."

Offline tierez

• Junior
  • Merits 16
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2017, 03:43:45 PM »
"I love kitties...my new suit is leopard print."

I'm sure it is lovely. I'm more of a Dog person. But I'm sure my rottweiler will love you...lots. "Well it is a bit small for me." Oh, don't worry, I have a privacy fence, no one will see anything.

"Oh thank you Mr. Anderson. Please make sure Rebecca gets home as soon as she can."

I'll let Rebecca have another swim...and be sure to come over in your too small swimsuit bright and early. You both have a lot to handle. "Uhhh, well Okay."

After the day was over...Lamar stapled two polaroid pictures and two sets of bathing suits to the wall of rapes he had in his den. The two newest were of Rebecca and her mother. Both were naked and freshly raped. Sent home naked. He hoped he got them pregnant.

He heard a splish splash outside..."What the fuck is that?" The little jewish girl from up the road had taken off her clothes and was splashing her feet in the pool. He was a fairly good neighbor...but his house and swimming pool were a long way off the main road.

He looked at the 9 year old in her underwear and slipped off his shorts. "Guess I'll have to teach this Kike bitch a lesson."