Author Topic: I think the school wins on this one  (Read 860 times)

darklord
I think the school wins on this one
« on: August 22, 2017, 11:48:37 AM »
I've seen some silly acts by schools regarding dress code violations but I think they may be right on this one. 

https://www.yahoo.com/style/california-student-told-not-wearing-bra-makes-people-assume-bad-things-192342087.html

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 508
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
Re: I think the school wins on this one
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 12:49:36 PM »
How so? I can't see that the school has any justification on this. She's wearing a completely ordinary comfy outfit for this time of year in California. A bra would just draw extra attention.

And that line, 'I'm doing this for your own protection', I consider that an admission of having no case any time a school official says it unless open flame or high voltage is involved.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

darklord
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 06:51:45 PM »
Yes, the school's reply was certainly out of line, but I do think that this outfit clearly violates the dress code as stated.   That was my point.  There is really no grey area here.

dawnamber
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 07:00:34 PM »
I've seen some silly acts by schools regarding dress code violations but I think they may be right on this one. 

https://www.yahoo.com/style/california-student-told-not-wearing-bra-makes-people-assume-bad-things-192342087.html

Not sure if I agree with their assessment in this instance. But, I do believe that the manner in which a girl presents herself, can and does lead to unwanted attentions, from both males and females. Other girls might look down on her, or bully her, or ostracize her. While guys might think she's teasing or advertising.

In summer it does feel better at times, not wearing undergarments. And it feels good wearing shorts, but you cannot convince me that a pair of shorts that are painted on, or so high they look like panties are that much "cooler" than a pair of shorts that hides your bits or loose ones. Take me for example, and that's really unfair cause I often dress slutty on purpose, but I prefer gym shorts. My butt cheeks don't hang out. They are not painted on. They breathe better on the leg and are every bit as sexy as yoga shorts.

Same for bras. Without a doubt they are hot, but will the little bit of heat kill a girl? No. While the bouncing tit teases others and the result could very well kill her.

Crawls off soapbox*

:emot_booty.gif: :sign_badgirl:

darklord
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 07:19:55 PM »
I have seen blatant screw ups by school boards over zealous of their dress codes, but this instance clearly violates what is published about being too low and too revealing.  I'm not complaining mind you :) but as she took to the internet to protest, I don't think she has much ground to complain about.   I have no doubt it was more comfortable for her, but as you noted, she did clearly receive some attention on this one.  I think the school was right to address it, but they did so in a lame manner by saying that people will "Think bad things."

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 508
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2017, 10:23:04 AM »
The thing is, that girl is going to get attention no matter how she dresses because she is young and attractive. I know an outfit that makes me go 'youza!' when I see one, but this one is just kind of there. If it violates the codes, then the codes need to be repaired.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

dawnamber
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2017, 02:32:37 PM »
Hmm Wonder if I paid my debt to SoftGameHunter... okay .. In a perfect world, people buy what they want and wear what they want, without any adverse effects.  Guys may look at a girl and say "she's hot" but that would be the end of it. But in the world we live in, we are not that blessed. Too often the thought a guy has of "she's hot" is followed by him thinking of things he'd like to do...And with children being headstrong and able to get away with most anything too often, that simple thought will lead to rape, either physical or emotionally.

Schools and churches and some other organizations try to set up safeguards to protect children from spurring those thoughts.  They say it's to help them keep their mind on the curriculum but we all know what the flip side means. Don't get me started on where I think the problem really starts...but children by their very growing rebellious nature push. And push. And push. To stretch limits. To see what they can get away with. And to define their boundaries.All these schools then need to look at each thing individually, and not give in to screaming parents or children and hold their ground. The dress code is there for a reason.

I liked her shirt. And it did look better without a bra. But while I think they did the right thing, her choice of wording leaves a lot to be desired
 emot_soapbox.gif :sign_badgirl:

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2017, 06:54:46 PM »
*Principal Vile8r waves dawnamber into his office* You and I need to have a little talk about dress codes, Miss Dawn. ahem, btw, in my office there is NO dress code!  >:D
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

dawnamber
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2017, 08:53:32 AM »
*Principal Vile8r waves dawnamber into his office* You and I need to have a little talk about dress codes, Miss Dawn. ahem, btw, in my office there is NO dress code!  >:D

Entering his office wearing A skirt that just barely drops below her pussy. And a transparent peach colored sleeveless top with plunging neckline. The plunge almost reaches her belly button. A pair of 4 inch open toed white heels complete her attire. The straps wrapping halfway up to the knee. Choosing to stand cause duh..."yes Vile8tr?"

:sign_badgirl:

darklord
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2017, 09:46:27 AM »
Now that is a vision

Offline tierez

• Junior
  • Merits 16
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2017, 11:38:47 PM »
Back in the time of the dinosaurs, when I went to high school. We didn't have a uniform, just a very strict dress code. Boys wore khaki slacks and blue or white button down shirts. Girls could wear slacks or green and gold plaid skirts. Its your typical school girl fantasy outfit. You couldn't graduate early, but if you had the credits you could take bullshit classes. Like studyhall or helping the office staff.

I was busy/not busy answering phones and a little sophomore wore a pink shirt instead of white, blue or yellow. Girls had more options. She was sitting in the office and telling anyone who would listen, that she thought she could wear pink shirts. I actually felt bad for her, she was very sweet and not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Our receptionist kept a few items for the kids who were of very humble means and she gave, I can't even remember her name, a white blouse.

My point is, it won't hurt to be kind to someone if you can.

She was sleeping with an English teacher, everyone knew it, but it was one of those don't ask don't tell situations. She ended up marrying him. The world is weird.

I can't judge though...I knocked up my 15 year old girlfriend and enlisted in the Army so I could convince her mother to sign off us getting married. We had been dating before either of us really knew what dating was...it wasn't gross. She got her GED and I went off to England for the Army. But that is a story for another time.

Offline PenitentGirl

• Junior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2017, 08:00:42 AM »
Her tits might kill somebody if they're not restrained, clearly.

Offline losvu_fan
  • Graduate
  • Merits 11
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2017, 04:26:18 PM »
I think school uniforms with a variety of colors and choices would solve many society related issues for the youth of the entire world. Then this being about what she isn't wearing underneath probably would defeat purpose of uniforms since those tend to only be about outer layer of clothing.

darklord
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2017, 07:00:58 PM »
Her tits might kill somebody if they're not restrained, clearly.

LMAO!

Offline Tinkerbell

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 333
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2017, 10:23:17 PM »
Oh, well, no one was ever in danger from my killer 30A's. But
many days I didn't make it past the metal detector at school.
"Too short. Too tight. Tummy showing." i was thirteen. I
always thought they were just a bunch of perverts anyway.

Love,

Tink